Great experience with staff and moving in, very happy with the apartment and amenities. The parking could be about 4 spaces more in my area of the complex

Have been living here for over 2 years. Quiet neighborhood near the river trails. Beautiful apartments with nice amenities. Apartments and community areas are kept clean. The staff are very amenable to helping residents. I just wish covered parking and electricity bills weren't so expensive.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

Riverside at Rockwater is a great location. It’s close to Argenta, Downtown, and the river. Staff is awesome, people are friendly, and rent is reasonably priced.

So far it's a great community. Haven't lived there long but the staff has been helpful and responsive this far. It's in a great location and the pool and dog park are amazing perks.

I recently moved in and my experience has been amazing! Friendly and helpful staff, clean apartments, great environment! Cindy in the front office is incredible! She has gone above and beyond for us!

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

We have had a successful, easy, and great move into the new community. We have loved the transition and have found that there are many resources available in the community that we love learning more and more about.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

This complex, all residents, and staff have been extremely welcoming. I have just moved in and am already so happy to live here. However, one suggestion I would make would be to offer new residents a pick up service for all of their move in boxes once done unpacking. We live on the 3rd floor and had tons so that would've been something that would've made things just a bit easier. But, the community is a great place to call home.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

The apartment could have been much cleaner when moving in, but everything else has been perfect! Cindy and Mary have been very helpful!!!!!!

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

I find the community appears active and has good ideas, but I haven't been enticed to attend any event yet. I am probably not the target group for these things anyhow.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

Just moved here, but have had a good experience so far. Any maintenance requests and questions have been answered quickly. The trash program is super convenient.

So far so good! Cyndi make everything easy. She was helpful and had a sense of joy about her job. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and settling in.

I've lived here for almost 3 months now and have nothing bad to say about Riverside at Rockwater apartments. It's beautifully kept and all around very peaceful. Doorside trash pick-up and the dog park are major perks as well.

Friendly and helpful staff - so kind and welcoming. Love the dog park and all the neighbors we've gotten to meet! The spare bikes are great for company and the location provides easy access to trail and water sports!

It's nice to look forward to coming home everyday. Great staff and service. I always recommend Riverside at Rockwater to any individual on the apartment hunt.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

Just moved in and loving it so far! Very nice neighborhood and very easy access to UAMS. I have a dog and she loves the dog park and has made lots of doggie friends!

I really love living here. I've been in the area going on 4 years. I've met a lot of new people who are more like Family now. I absolutely love Mrs. Mary our property manager. The maintenance guys are great as well!

Best apartment community I have ever lived in! So quiet you don't even think it is a complex! As well as all of the fun interaction the staff puts on for tenants!

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

I love the new dog park! It's a great addition to the community. Finley and I have used it every day this week. Thanks for keeping it stocked with bags!

The community is great. Phillip handles all issues with ease & his crew always answer our questions. This is a cool place to live, neighbors are cool also

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

Grounds are nice, but watered too much. A lot of areas are muddy and unpleasant to walk through because of this. The gym would be better with a bench and squat rack instead of the cable machine.

Great place to live! The floor plans are spacious. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. The amenities are awesome-I just love this community!! I highly recommend this for your next home!

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

Clean, safe, and convenient. Everything is in great shape and the move in process is as easy as they can make it. The staff is very accommodating and flexible.

Great apartment complex. Employees are nice and easy to deal with. Great amenities. My apartment has nice fixtures and appliances. I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

We love Riverside at Rockwater. I just wish some of the neighbors were more considerate. A few of them don't know how to maintain an appropriate noise level or pick up after their dogs.

I love this place. Beautiful grounds, beautiful scenery, great neighbors, great office staff and we are getting a dog park!! What else could you ask for!!