Couldn't have picked a better place! The staff are friendly and helpful. The apartment is spacious and great amenities. I so enjoy using my phone app to turn up heat, as heading home from work, as well as unlock the door walking up the stairs. I have a great view of the river, so well worth being on the 3rd floor. I'm 10 minutes from camp. Definitely recommend living here!

We have had a great experience throughout our lease. Friendly environment. If there is an issue, it is handled promptly. Highly recommend for anyone that wants to live in a quiet environment and close to wverything

The experience here has been wonderful. Staff is friendly, maintenance is helpful, and the community is great! The apartments are quiet and I cannot hear my neighbors. Would recommend to those looking for a place to live.

I wish the maintenance crew were a bit more attentive to the tenants specific needs, such as repairs needed in the apartment, but that may just be because they’re busy all of the time. Other than that, great place to live. Nice grounds upkeep and friendly staff. Definitely would recommend it.

Great location and good maintenance of apartments. Very well maintained all the time River view is good too. Community is very secure and has all the amenities

Couldn’t see myself living anywhere else! I love the staff and the grounds. Everyone is always very friendly and the area is always kept very clean

The community from the employees to the residents reflect diversity, serenity and respectful boundaries. Beginning my second week here and all has been well. Discovered the breeze from the river is a huge asset.

Great community with friendly people. The staff at Riverside at Rockwater are the best in the business. I highly recommend this location if you are looking for a quiet place to sleep and relax

Great experience with staff and moving in, very happy with the apartment and amenities. The parking could be about 4 spaces more in my area of the complex

Have been living here for over 2 years. Quiet neighborhood near the river trails. Beautiful apartments with nice amenities. Apartments and community areas are kept clean. The staff are very amenable to helping residents. I just wish covered parking and electricity bills weren't so expensive.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

Riverside at Rockwater is a great location. It’s close to Argenta, Downtown, and the river. Staff is awesome, people are friendly, and rent is reasonably priced.

So far it's a great community. Haven't lived there long but the staff has been helpful and responsive this far. It's in a great location and the pool and dog park are amazing perks.

I recently moved in and my experience has been amazing! Friendly and helpful staff, clean apartments, great environment! Cindy in the front office is incredible! She has gone above and beyond for us!

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

We have had a successful, easy, and great move into the new community. We have loved the transition and have found that there are many resources available in the community that we love learning more and more about.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

This complex, all residents, and staff have been extremely welcoming. I have just moved in and am already so happy to live here. However, one suggestion I would make would be to offer new residents a pick up service for all of their move in boxes once done unpacking. We live on the 3rd floor and had tons so that would've been something that would've made things just a bit easier. But, the community is a great place to call home.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

The apartment could have been much cleaner when moving in, but everything else has been perfect! Cindy and Mary have been very helpful!!!!!!

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

I find the community appears active and has good ideas, but I haven't been enticed to attend any event yet. I am probably not the target group for these things anyhow.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

Just moved here, but have had a good experience so far. Any maintenance requests and questions have been answered quickly. The trash program is super convenient.

So far so good! Cyndi make everything easy. She was helpful and had a sense of joy about her job. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and settling in.

I've lived here for almost 3 months now and have nothing bad to say about Riverside at Rockwater apartments. It's beautifully kept and all around very peaceful. Doorside trash pick-up and the dog park are major perks as well.

Friendly and helpful staff - so kind and welcoming. Love the dog park and all the neighbors we've gotten to meet! The spare bikes are great for company and the location provides easy access to trail and water sports!

It's nice to look forward to coming home everyday. Great staff and service. I always recommend Riverside at Rockwater to any individual on the apartment hunt.

Reply from Riverside at Rockwater

Just moved in and loving it so far! Very nice neighborhood and very easy access to UAMS. I have a dog and she loves the dog park and has made lots of doggie friends!

I really love living here. I've been in the area going on 4 years. I've met a lot of new people who are more like Family now. I absolutely love Mrs. Mary our property manager. The maintenance guys are great as well!

Best apartment community I have ever lived in! So quiet you don't even think it is a complex! As well as all of the fun interaction the staff puts on for tenants!