Riverside Flats

4.5

4.5

Trudie
Great community, location and staff. Love that it’s a small complex. A few steps out the door and you are on the Catawba River where you can walk or grab a chair and chill. Less than 2 miles to downtown where you can enjoy the small town feel .
Fnu
Overall good living community. Location is great next to Catawba river. Amenities could be better like pool and bike storage. Staff are very courteous and helpful. Highly recommended
Amanda
about 2 months ago
It is a great value for the price. My complaint is that the people in the condos tend to play loud music both day and night ( and I work from home), and headlights come into the windows at night sometimes because I’m first floor. But I wouldn’t trade first floor for anything.
Bessie
3 months ago
I love ❤️ my community. Great area and neighborhood. Close to everything and friendly neighborhoods. I would recommend to anyone. Staff is amazing and extremely responsive.
Susan
3 months ago
Love the community. New and efficient apartment makes it easy to enjoy life here! Staff is friendly and always available for questions and assistance.
Samantha
4 months ago
So quiet and peaceful. Wish we had more amenities for the amount paid in rent. Other residents and staff are super kind! Love being able to walk right by the river
Katie
5 months ago
Annie has been kind and helpful. Susan has also been gracious. I look forward to building a life here, enjoying the town of Belmont and exploring the area.
David
5 months ago
Annie is awesome! I loved the gift wrapping station and how she’s willing to work with you when needed. This place would be worth every penny if it had a pool
Lola
6 months ago
Very comfortable living here. Staff is always available. The neighborhood is fantastic. Can walk to downtown from here. Also lots of sidewalks. And the park is only takes a few minutes to walk too.
Bessie
6 months ago
I love this community. Great place to.live, very close to everything including minutes from Charlotte and most venues. Quiet. Clean, and safe community.