Riverside Station Apartments

The most friendly and helpful staff members when it came to finding a new place to live. Riverside Station was patient, and understanding through the whole process.
A year later, and we still love this complex. While the building is great, what makes it all worth it is the super responsive staff (yay safa!) And the very friendly neighbors.
Two years and we still enjoy it here. We’ve met some great friends (unlike the wasps that come with the summer territory). 😂 The parking is still a bit tight but not a deal-breaker, YET. 😬
we moved in right before covid 19 locked everything down. the apartment is great! parking is very limited which is frustrating but is overall a great place to live.
So far it’s been good , love that neighborhood and location. Very spacious apartment my kids Have plenty of room to play and run. Just parking that is a hassle but nothing to bad.
I moved in right before the pandemic. I wish I was able to have maintenance come fix my broken dishwasher and dryer.... it’s not an emergency so I’m dealing with it. Washing dishes by hand and drying clothes for 3 dry cycles to get by. I picked this community because of the amenities..... can’t wait to enjoy them.
I can always find a close parking spot and my neighbors are quiet. I have had a pretty good experience here. The only issues I’ve had are a couple of appliances not acting right.
Any time I have any issues; I can or email and they are resolved immediately. I had some issues with my washer and needed help taking things to the trash being a single parent and the maintenance was there in a snap to help me.
Not too bad to too good but the Staff is amazing. I would refer someone to live here. Just have to be careful about some neighbors and complaints.
Overall fairly decent place to be. The apartment is just as basic as I needed. Maintenance folks are super responsive even during this pandemic. They are very respectful and take care of business. The trash situation gets out of hand every now and then. I believe with the amount of folks living in these apartments they need another location for trash disposal. Neighbors could be more respectful of those around them with noise but you can't please everyone.