Riverside Station Apartments

So far it’s been awesome. The leasing office was super helpful getting the moving in process going. I love my apartment. It seems super quiet and clean in the area as well.
Price is too high for what you get. New changes make it less appealing. It’s sad it used to be a nice place but it’s not what i signed up for originally
Property manager and Assistant are attentive to residents concerns. Very nice helpful, and accommodating. The apartment and community are nice,quiet and well lite after dark through out the grounds,walk ways and hall ways.
When I moved in there were some things in the apartment that needed fixing and maintenance was really quick about it which I liked. The top floor has its ups and downs but it’s worth watching the sunrise and also having a water view is really nice. I have not been here that long so am looking forward to the community center, gym and pool.
Just moved here couple days ago and so far so good, way better experience than where I was living before. I ended up breaking lease at my old place, couldn’t handle the living conditions any more
The overall community is fantastic. The apartment design and location is great as well. My only complaint is that upon moving it doesn’t look like a thorough inspection was done as there were many small damages and things that did not work well in the apartment.
Great quiet community, and I love that it's by the vre. I just wish there were more public transportation options near the community, and more light. It's really dark at night, you can't really see the building numbers or the random deer in the streets.
I love it here! Good place to raise a family! The sights in the neighborhood are very beautiful! The gym and business center is awesome! Come!
I truly enjoy the outstanding support provided by the leasing staff and maintenance team, they are receptive and provide all that is needed. The neighborhood is kept clean, well lit and is always so quiet. I have been engaged by fellow residents and receive usual smiles and waves. I strongly recommend Riverside Apartments to any potential apartment seekers.
I’ve asked for various things to either be fixed or replaced and only one of those things has been completed...lighting of the pilot. I had asked for the air filter to be replaced because we have a house full of individuals with breathing issues so always need clean air pumping into the apartment. Also asked about the floor replacement because of divets and what not but never had the floor fixed here. I asked for the water to stop dripping from my tub but that hasn’t been fixed either way.