Riverside Station Apartments

The community is great. The management and staff are extremely helpful. The convenient location has continued to serve me well with easy access to 95. I’m definitely looking forward to staying at Riverside Station Apartments again.
In the past two years the office girls are more than helpful and knowledgeable! Always kind and willing to help you! Any maintenance that has needed to be done (which isn't much) is done in a timely matter.
We moved in here about a month ago and we love it ! It’s a quiet and peaceful community. We really enjoy our cozy apartment and love the fire place.
No major issues. Managment is so much better now. Hopefully the community gates will go back up soon and towing will start being reinforced again.
Moved in recently. Enjoy all the space and friendly staff. Only down side is it wasn’t properly cleaned or checked for issues before we moved in.
So far so good. We've been here for a little over a week and don't have any complaints in regards to the complex, neighbors, parking etc. Our only complaint is that there were some basic issues wrong with the apartment upon move in. I'm sure these will be remedied in a timely matter but just couldn't give a 5 star rating due to this.
So, it's been about 7 months now, and we still love Riverside! I can't get over how quiet it is--at most, we sometimes hear our neighbors do laundry. I also love the fitness center--it's so clean and super easy to use. I do wish it was open 24/7 though, but it makes sense why it's not. If you commute into DC, I cannot recommend it enough--an hour one the VRE takes me into Union Station in a stress-free way.
I have a 1/1 and for DC it’s at a decent rate. No complaints with the community. Quiet neighborhood. Can’t really complain. Always hope to save on rent though.
Nice, clean, quiet compound. Our unit overlooks the wildlife refuge and the water. Have watched Eagles swoop up, like their heading straight for our balcony. Lots of parking & nice pool, gym, and business office. Staff is friendly. Maintenance could probably be more responsive, but no major issues. I enjoy the sound of the trains. They're close, but not too close. A very convenient way to get into DC. All the typical unsolvable issues exist : Trash, dog poop, & smokers. (They're all solvable with cameras, but i don't want to pay for that. I just wish people had more respect for others and self-policing.)
So far it’s been awesome. The leasing office was super helpful getting the moving in process going. I love my apartment. It seems super quiet and clean in the area as well.