Been here since 2013. Like the location and office staff is great. Had a few complaints, but they were all addressed properly and timely. Will renew in a month or so.

Good complex, big swimming pool. If you stay for a long time and ask for a wall or carpet refresh, be prepared to pay for it or stay with what you have. It’s been my 5th year with them, but all I have is raising price every year. No complaints for maintenance or office team. They are great team. Be prepared to pay all of the utilities, nothing is covered, even HOA

Maintenance is very very slow dont follow requests .....still waiting on the things to get fixed and we just moved in .....First impression is the one that counts ...the neighborhood is great ...amazing lovely people .....

I’m excited!! Riverside Station it’s beautiful!!! Clean community!!!!! I’m excited!! Riverside Station it’s beautiful!!! Clean community!!!!!

People don’t pick up after their animals. The trash area is not critter proof and residents don’t keep it tidy. Children running up and down screaming in common areas.

This is Day Two. So far everything is going well. I’m praying for an awesome living experience coming from a luxury apartment in DC to here I’m just hoping all goes well besides Olivia rocks!

Move in went well. Fitness center and pool look great. Good ethnic resturants nearby too. It's a little bit out of the way from I-95 but it's manageable.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Very quiet, clean apartments. Very spacious and the staff here are very helpful and friendly. Was approved and moved in in 4 days, utilities aware separate from rent but for one person it’s only 150 extra.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Thank You Riverside Station! We are an Army family getting ready to move to Colorado to our next duty station. My husband and I have had a very positive experience living here on this little Hill by the River. Our apartment was our sanctuary and the really wonderful residents who have become our friends have made it a home. We will miss the beautiful trails and the Employees of Fairfield the most. Thank you ❤Olivia, Karlee and Safa and of course the Abdoul's. All of our Thanks, Love and best wishes to you all!

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Peaceful and friendly place to live. The view from my apartment is nice as I have a good view of the Potomac. A dog friendly community as well.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

So far, so good. Beautiful neighborhood, great neighbors, and we love the dog friendly hospitality! The natural light in the apartments are just sooo nice!

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Great community and support staff very responsive to any question or concerns. Staff is very approachable and welcoming to all interactions.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

We had a smooth move in and leasing process. Olivia at the main office was a huge help and gave tons of advice about the area and amenities.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Great place and spacious floor plans. Only issue is neighbors leaving trash outside the dumpster. The office staff is great. Kind and courteous.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

The neighborhood is great but the trash compactor area is always littered with bags of garbage. There’s also noise outside my window all the time.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Riverside Station Apartments is convenient to Washington DC with the VRE station just down the road. The complex provides good value for the rent amount.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Beautiful apartments that we now call home and extremely helpful staff :) we are so lucky to have found his hidden gem and can’t wait to spend the upcoming years here

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Great community with great access to commuter rail and nearby shopping. Apartments are well maintained and office staff and very friendly and eager to help.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Riverside Station is an amazing place to live. There are so many friendly people here. The personnel who work here are phenomenal, very welcoming, and will help you out with absolutely anything you need. I strongly recommend Riverside Station as a place of residence!

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Nice quiet, safe, community but trash is an increasing problem and the gates are not only broken but removed with no sign of being replaced.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Awesome place to live. 5 star community. They will work with you! I appreciate you guys for all the opportunity you have given me. It was a dream come true being able to move here.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

My husband and I have lived here for 3 years and have enjoyed it very much. Clean, friendly, and very helpful when needed. What I love the most is going to talk to the office about anything and they have always helped and accommodated our needs.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

I just moved in three days ago and the experience from the leasing office to the apartment has been outstanding. I have found my new home and new community.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Nice, quiet complex. The clubhouse and pool are always very nice! My only concerns are the gates never working, which they now took the back ones off, and the dumpster. I don’t understand how we have one for the whole complex, but nonetheless, I still enjoy living here.

Reply from Riverside Station Apartments

Personally I love the staff and management it was a all around great experience especially touring the apartments. I wasnt pressured to buy the place and gave me a lot of options that I needed