I’ve lived here since April and I couldn’t be happier with the close commute to work and the VRE train proximity. It is very quiet here and the neighbors seem to be quite respectful.

I just moved in and the only thing I noticed so far was the cobwebs on the staircase and across the ceiling in the breezeway. Its not a huge deal but overall it has been a great experience. The front office was great and professional with the leasing processing.

So far so good. We love the community and the clubhouse and gym is a big deal to us. Moving in was a little rough but the leasing office staff worked real well with us.

I have a lovely home-like apartment with house-size rooms. My tree-lined view is breathtaking each season. Daphne, the manager, is very kind, considerate and professional. Her official is

I have had a wonderful experience so far, especially with the maintenance and administration staff. The community is safe and quiet, and I enjoy living here.

I would give it a 5, but I always have a problem with maintenance. The new parking pass is an inconvenient process as well. We cannot find our registration for one of our vehicles and cannot afford to get a new one sent. So we are beside ourselves on what to do.

So far I am very pleased with the services I have received from management. They have been very helpful and have made my transition from North Carolina a breeze.

The community is great! It is conveniently located to shopping, entertainment, and the VRE. Staff is very responsive and maintenance requests have generally been answered promptly. I wish there were a little more attention given to maintenance of the common areas, stairwells, etc... specially during the summer when huuuugggeee spiders and their webs can be found everywhere. All in all, great place to live with lots of amenities. :-)

The community doesn’t seem to care much about their residents. They seem to not care when you have a maintenance issue. The attitude is “I’ll get to it when I get to it.” Breezeways are filled with burned out lights, cobwebs, broken exit signs. Not to mention lights out in the parking lot. Just care about your residents.

A lot of maintenance issues but customer service is great. Wish it was a little bit cheaper for the one bedroom apartment I would stay longer but I have to go soon

Very quite and clean community, good office stuff and the best club house and pool. Maintenance crow are fast and helpful. Some time is hard to find parking space.

Almost everything here has been a good experience. There have been some maintenance troubles, and new office staff getting to know you troubles, but nothing everything has gotten resolved so far. Maintenance is usually prompt and gets things fixed quickly.

Overall a nice place to live, nice and quiet. But there is room for improvement. I would say improvements in maintenance/cleaning of the complex. Bringing back the gates would be fantastic, I feel it’s part of what you pay to live here for, that extra security layer.

Friendly staff, community is well kept and I love how quiet it is here. And it doesn't hurt that everything is close by. I have been in a 1 bedroom which i absolutely loved and moved into a 2 bedroom when my daughter camehome from graduate school which was even better.

This community has been good to me. I've been here for 4+ years and love the family friendly events, it feels safe, and the property is beautiful!

The community has been great so far. New management has cleaned the place up quite well. Love the new parking permits and rules. Hopefully it’ll help with the neighbors that have cars in the front parking spots that NEVER move. Lol If the new staff in the leasing office would smile every once in a while, it would be perfect. 😃

The neighborhood is nice, however my building is full of spiders & spider webs. To go up the stairs you literally have to duck & dodge webs to prevent walking into them. I notified the office & they said that their pressure was broken, however as much as rent is, I don’t see why they can’t hire someone to do it. I’ve been dodging spiders all summer & they are starting to come into my home.

I have been living here since 2016 and I really have enjoyed living here and the people in the leasing office are so helpful and very nice and always make sure anything I need is completed.

Our time at Riverside Station has been fantastic. From day 1, Safa in leasing has been more than helpful. Our apartment is beautiful (albeit expensive!) and the pool facility is gorgeous, yet never crowded. The lifeguards are super conscientious and even give my daughter swim tips! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that recently, we communicated to the manager our desire to transfer out of a highly desirable 3 bedroom apartment into a 2 bedroom apartment. She said we would have to give 30 days notice but that she will not hold an apartment more than 10 days for us. So, I’m order to be guaranteed somewhere to live, we would have to pay double rent for 20 days, which is an astronomical cost that I as a teacher can’t afford. She also wouldn’t waive any of the $800 in transfer fees, even though we are excellent residents in good standing. This unwillingness to work with her customers is not something we expected at Riverside based on our other experiences.

Quite place. Very spacious. Great maintenance and office team. The complex is clean, only wish we had a better trash area. Families need to be more responsible for their community

It’s been nice living here but just not happy with the new policies beginning next month which will stop the free number of parking and the towing of cardboard from 10 to 7a.m. Something should be done about that.

Safa in the leasing office is amazing, and made the whole process so easy. Very quiet community with kind neighbors. Everything is very well lit as well!

I really enjoy living here, it's really convenient living near the VRE and the community is quiet and the staff have been really nice. That being said I can do without the ant and spider infestation every summer.

Overall this is a clean, quiet and peaceful place to live. The staff are very friendly, helpful and do an amazing job. We have enjoyed living here very much.

We have been here for three years now. Nice floor plan. Office staff is nice. They’ve are making changes and making it better. We love this place.