Riverstone Apartments- Kansas City

4.3

4.3

Lauren
I just moved in and I love it! My apartment is much nicer than I was anticipating, it is clean and I feel safe here. The office ladies are so sweet and helpful!
Marta
Hannah guided me through the move to my new home! Thank you! My first morning after the move, maintenance had the garage door company checking the door before I even had the chance to request service!
Chrystal
Great apartments. Very quiet and the space is amazing. Love the in unit laundry. Not a fan of the curbside trash as we are rarely home when the window is for putting it outside. Wish we could opt out of that as most of the time we just walk ours to the dumpster.
Caitlin
Such a wonder place to live! The staff are excellent, prompt and so friendly. Living here has been an exceptional experience. Our neighbors are always friendly and look out for each other. Everyone here is so respectful when it comes to noise, parking and personal space. We love living here!
Vincent
Excellent no issues. great customer service clean facilities, great clubhouse and work out gymnasium. plenty of parking for me and any guest.
Elizabeth
Its a great place to live very cualled place its great to grow kids in here very nice pool with barbecue set up they have car wash and a basketball Canch to play
Britta
Move in experience has been a breeze. The lady's in the office have been extremely helpful. We loved the move in stuff that was left, plan on baking it up today!
Lauren
After moving from Arizona I was looking for a homey apartment that I could stay in for a while and I found that with no problem in Riverstone. The grounds and buildings are well maintained, and my apartment is the perfect space for me to relax between work and grad school.
Jazmine
Very nice apartments for a decent price. Community is very tight knit and all neighbors are very friendly. Having access to a 24 hour gym is also very nice
Michael
The area is beautiful Ana good community. The apartment is in great shape and spacious. The staff has be friendly and knows what they are doing.