Riverstone Apartments- Kansas City

4.3

4.3

Jane
We love it here at Riverstone. The staff is awesome. The neighbors are quiet. We have met several people our age. In the senior group. There is a senior group that meets once monthly. Oh, and the coffee machine is really nice!
Michelle
The staff here are fabulous whether I'm talking to Ms Hannah at the front desk, or Ms Leah and Ms Nicki... And I cannot forget our wonderful maintenance crew Mr Ben and Mr Marcus! I love my home at Riverstone!
Kalli
I enjoy living here, as there are a large number of amenities available, it’s quiet, I feel safe, and it’s located in a familiar area for me. However, the price for the size of apartment I live in is not what I would expect…way too high. But, staff have always been kind and helpful.
Victoria
Very peaceful neighborhood. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The valet trash service is so convenient. I would definitely recommend this community.
Eugene
Recent maintenance experience. Control knob broken on heater and 2 lights burned out. No problem! Taken care of in an expeditious manner. Friendly courteous staff whenever we have had an issue. Well done
Scott
Nice quiet place to live. Friendly staff and a clean environment. I appreciate the dog park and the lawn care. It’s great to have garbage pick up.
Jonah
Nice clean complex. Move in was a breeze, staff is friendly. Seeing updates being done is always nice to see, maintenance staff is also very helpful and friendly.
Melissa
The team here has been absolutely amazing! I had a couple maintenance issues when I moved in and they got taken care of quickly and efficiently!
Brandon
Decent, average living community with occasional events for residents who want to participate. Plethora of pets amongst the complex, which may be good or bad depending. Nothing memorable, nothing terrible.
Shelby
So far so good. I’ve been here a year and haven’t run into too many issues. Mostly just know that if you have an upstairs neighbor, hope and pray they are on the same schedule as you. You’re going to hear them.