Riverstone Apartments- Kansas City

4.3

4.3

Kenneth
I haven’t been here long but so far so good! The office staff has been very responsive, helpful and overall outstanding. I was in a bit of a pinch due to shortcomings at another community and we were able to work a fairly rapid move in.

Kelly
The apartments are well built and insulated. My one complaint is so many pet owners aren’t picking up after their pets. Overall, a nice community and the service staff and everyone in the office are so amazing and helpful,

Joshua
The apartment is great and the space for the garage is amazing it can fit two cars. The heating system by the front door dose not work properly but thats my only downfall

Jeremiah
I work a lot but the few people I have met are super friendly and great sense of humor. The pet owners are really seem to love there pets. The people here create a great atmosphere!

Clare
The apartments are cute and modern. It’s feels more like living in a townhome rather than an apartment. The Maintenance crew is kind, efficient and fast!

Jeffrey
The neighborhood is great. Super convenient highway access. The valet trash service is spotty. The maintenance is just plain bad. The last raise in rent was excessive in my opinion. 10%, I don’t know anyone that got a raise like that and inflation at the grocery store and gas station will likely make it where I won’t be able to afford another lease here. And an 11 month lease. What’s the point of that?

Scott
about 2 months ago
This is a friendly and safe community. The property is kept clean and well maintained. Some of the best things of living here is the trash pick up, the well maintained lawns and parking areas.

Crystal Erin
about 2 months ago
I just moved in. The staff and neighbors have all been super helpful and friendly. The gym is one of my favorite accommodations because it has everything you truly need in a gym. The apartment was clean upon moving in with new carpet. I do wish the pool was heated as I moved in after it closed. It looks so inviting and great, I’m sad I missed the season. Also wish there was a leg press machine at the gym and the game room could be open longer than 6 pm. Otherwise, I love my new home and looking forward to my time here.

Melissa
2 months ago
We just moved in and love it here at Riverstone. Faith was amazing and treated us wonderfully since the minute we walked in the door. Thank you

Andy
3 months ago
The best place ever I really enjoy live in this neighborhood it’s amazing the staff and it’s very quite no problems or disturb close and really close to zona eoaa