Riverwalk Apartments

4.1

4.1

Peggy
I’ve been a Resident here going on 4 Years end of December. I Love the View of the Lake to the right of me n Maintenance keeps it Clean and green making the atmosphere & surroundings Beautiful. I also enjoy that we have many walking areas so you can exercise n enjoy the fresh air. They have also made several improvements in which I’m sure please the Residents. Looking forward to staying here longer. Love my Apartment ♥️

Lawrence
Management has been very helpful and my neighbors are all very friendly and nice people. I have asked a few things of the Maintenance people and they have taken care of them in a timely manner.

Erlinda
I've had a great experience at Riverwalk this first year. Office staff and maintenance are great! They are informative and very helpful. Maintenance is on top of all my needs this year. I would also like to add a issue I have had twice with my Amazon orders being taken from my front door. It would be great to have extra large mail boxes so incidences like this won't happen. I know packages may not be sent to the office any longer, so I'd like to find a solution for the "taking what is not yours," issues.

Oludare
A very very beautiful and good customer to live. I’ve been in the community for about 8 years and it has been the best place raising my family. The residents and family are very respectful of each other and treated everyone with courtesy. Good place overall.

Carlos
Excelent place to live friendly and really good and profesional guys in the office , very good maintenance guys. I highly recommend Riverwalk apts to live

Kimberly
So far, I love it here! Its been quiet, clean, and friendly. The transition was easy. The office staff has been very welcoming. We'll see what the next few months have in store ;)

Stephanie
Love it here. I have been at Riverwalk now two years. Staff is always helpful. Love the location, and how family friendly it is. Especially love the new laundry upgrade. :D

Greg
The new management team and maintenance team has made our living experience very homey and comfortable. Their responses to our needs are quick and very efficient.

Peggy
I’m looking forward to a better 2023 here. Seems like sometimes things happen for a reason. Other than that, all is well. Fall is beautiful here seeing leaves Change fall colors n it’s not so hot. Always loved the View from my patio.

Oludare
about 2 months ago
Beautifully beautiful community and residents. All amenities are available, good water, goo parking lots, good neighbors, and good neighborhood.