Riverwalk Apartments

3.7

3.7

Very nice community maintenance is great. Management is great. Ive enjoyed living here. I also love our pool welk maintained. Low cost on water sewage and trash is awsome. Love the loop with little benches to hang out. Conviently located to stores.
We've been residents at Riverwalk Apts for over 7 years. It's perfect for my wife and I. The people are friendly and the staff are very attentive to our needs. It's improved allot in the past 2 years. We'll stay as long as we can.
Again management is the worst in communicating with me, I have an issues with being charged for parking and asked them to stop charging me as I have not used the parking. As payment are are coming directly out of my account, they continue to charge me. Rachel has told me that they do not respond to phone calls only by emails. So I email her and Trent with no response from either of them that was almost two weeks ago. Also I still have not heard anything about my recertifications and that’s been since 2/2021 that I have been asking. Very frustrating when you don’t get any response from anyone or you are ignored. I am so over communicating with either one of them cause they just don’t care.
My wife and I have lived here for over 7 years. We've been very comfortable here. There's times in the winter when the sidewalks aren't cleaned until 1 or 2 days after the snow fall. The first few years were amazing. We'd have donuts and coffee for the residents each month. We'd also have parties for Christmas, Easter and Halloween. They would give out gifts for winners of the raffle and someone would even get one month of rent for free. The residents were able to get to know one another. It was a nice gesture on the part of management. We've had the outside lights out on every building for 4 to 5 months. My wife is unable to walk on her own. We park in the handicap parking in front of our building. This is very scary and unsafe. I have to hold a flashlight while trying to hold onto her. Tree branches were laying on the sidewalks for 3 days after the last snow. The sidewalk was inaccessible. There's a leak in the water main in front. Lots of gallons of water lost each year.
The staff, have gotten better with communication. I do hope it stays this way. I really hate when you email and call and don't receive a response for a week or two. So I really hope the communication stay good.
Mexican, moose knuckle hill. Their food is so authentic and tastes so good. Never had a bad meal or bad service. There portions are more then fair and the prices are spot on for the stores and prices around here.
Property could use more lighting mainly in the parking lot also better control on parking. Many cars do not have a parking pass and take up resident space
They have been friendly and helpful. When my water heater went out they were there immediately in the middle of the night to help me. Than when I had a leak in my bathtub the maintenance man was there to fix it the next day.
The office staff was awesome and helped me get thru a really rough patch of my life the apartments are nice and chill as well and its closer to my immediate family
Excelent place to live very friendly residents very nice and friendly staff ,my wife and i love riverwalk apartments i highly recomend this place.