Riverwalk Apartments

Every time we put in a work order the maintenance takes a long time to get it done or come up with something on why he can’t get it done . Also we were told different information for our Lease it is like the people in the office do not communication with each other !
My wife and I have lived in the community for almost 7 years. We came from Arizona in 2012 where we resided in a retirement community. My wife has said quite a few times, that this community is like the retirement in AZ. We live in an apartment facing south so the kids who play and live here are never in our area. Everyone is very respectful. I have neighbors above me who are always considerate about their noise. Overall, we couldn't imagine being anywhere else. We'll stay as long as it's possible.
The apartments are clean and quiet. The living space is spacious and spectacular I love it. The pool is very lovely. Neighbors are wonderful too. I’m happy I live at Riverwalk.
Need to work on cleaning snow earler in morning of snow days. I like how the ground matnece is sowing know, it's a big inprovment. Thanks for keeping the pool open.
I have repairs that haven't been done even after submitting several work orders. Don't like that yippy changed it to a smoking facility....STINKS!
I have lived at Riverwalk community for 6 years, it has been a comfortable stay, cant say there is a lot of noise in my units and I have friendly neighbors.
Lived here about 4 months and so far love it. Great community and everyone is friendly. Quiet and safe neighborhood. Beautiful park and late a couple blocks away with lots of trails and areas to walk throughout the area.
Trent was EXTREMELY helpful. I love my apartment. Starting June I stated I needed to be in a new apartment before the end of the month and Trent was very understanding and helpful.
The pool should not close at 6pm. Masks are illegal to make someone wear. It creates unsafe levels of Carbon dioxide you breath in, It is illegal for someone to make you breath unsafe compounds.
It's nice and quiet here. I just don't like how there are people in my same building that smoke weed and it gets in my apartment my son and I can smell it and that's NOT okay.