Riverwalk Apartments

3.6

3.6

Pritty good. No problem with office staff or matnence. The snow remove is a little slow in morning but understand. Still don't have a written contract lease cut they said it was ok
They have been nice, and clean. Still waiting for the lights on the outside work, but it hasn't been too long. It took a while for the paperwork to go through, but the people are nice and friendly.
I have not had any problems in the 2 years I've lived here. It is a nice residential neighborhood as well. The lake is in view if my widow and it's just beautiful to look out to see also great view if the mountains.
Seem to be under better management than before, but still wish thing would be updated and cleaned, laundry room really needs an update and regular cleaning.
Its a great place to live. Although it may need a little work on the balconies and lighting out and around the buildings. The staff was very helpful through my registration process
I've lived in many apartments and ect but I've never being as comfortable and happy as I am here. "Till death do us part" lol I plan to make this my permanent residence. If you accept me for long!!!
I think this community is pretty nice. There are alot of nice neighbors and tons of kids for my sons to play with. When I first moved in the air conditioner wasnt working the greatest but I just called the emergency number and the maintenance man was here right away to fix it. I think that was the fastest service I have gotten in an apartment complex. I like the community and the people who live around here.
No one ever answers the phone. I still haven’t gotten my lease agreement and I’ve been told the link will be sent to me and it hasn’t. The apartment was disgusting when I moved in ( stickers stuck to the floor, paint splatter dried on the floor, visible dirt on the cabinet) I needed to move in somewhere ASAP and this was the only apartment I was able to get ahold of someone. I only got ahold of someone because I drove here and waited outside until someone came out of the office.
It takes a long time to get things fixed. The office does not return e-mails or phone calls. The stairways are gross. If you want the clean you have to do it yourself. Lights are burnt out outside and have not been replaced in years.
They are very timely with getting to maintenance . The office could do better with answering calls. The property is kept clean. I love the view and I love the safety we have.