Riverwalk Apartments

3.7

3.7

Great help with rent assistance could use a little work with maintenance for the apartments but other then that very friendly and helpful ..
They are really starting to clean up the whole grounds area and replace all the lights and they repaired the pool for this summer. Seems that they are staying to take serious care of the place again.
Love living here but lately there have been office issues. I received a notice on my door stating that I owe 1500+ dollars. I have been here almost 5 years and not one time have I ever been late on my rent. I take pride in paying what I owe and on time. As a matter of fact I have even paid a month ahead a couple of times and at minimum I always pay at least a week before rent is due. There is no excuse for this and I am actually quite angry at the whole situation. It is far from professional. I also looked at my ledger and according to that I have been paying more than what the ledger states every month. Where is that extra money going? Why am I getting notices on my door? When is it going to be figured out? I need answers to my questions. Even during the pandemic I was never late once. I am a model resident and deserve this resolved immediately. Please keep me informed.
1 star
Omg, I have had the worst experience here with management. The communication is the worst part of living here. The grounds at the apts are not kept up. The weed in the back have not been cut since last year, so the dogs can't even run in the dog run so the owners take them wherever they can find a spot. Sometime they pick up after thier dogs and sometimes they don't its horrible. You can never get a hold of anyone in the office if you have an issue with anything. They tell you to email them cause they don't answer calls, while the don't even respond to emails. When you do get hold of someone by some odd chance they tell you they will get back to you and then you don't hear from them until they have to leave you a note at your door for something. All because they refuse to COMMUNICATE with you. The WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER LIVED.
It has great staffing! And lovely places to live in! I have no trouble with neighbors or anything of that matter. I really enjoy it here and will continue to rent here
Its a clean environment. Its quiet and things are getting fixed up around here. I feel safe and comfortable living here. Very affordable compared to other places. No one bothers me no loudness. Staff is friendly.
The commodities are great and its nice quiet and family oriented. The location is nice with alot of shops close by. Really nice with a lake close by as well. Office personnel is friendly too
Love my apartment, the park, the lake, and the Platte River. Happy to be here another year! Trent has always been very helpful when I have had a question. Always recommend.
Trent and Randy are awesome definitely hard working!!! They will go over and beyond to make sure you needs are met. To add, awesome experiences with these two gentlemen.
Very Spacious, Love looking at Lake across the way. Love my little Patio. Also the grass is very green n there is a walk way for exercise. It’s Apartment living n I’m getting used to it Slowly. I appreciate just having nice people around me. Management are very Friendly.