Riviera at Seaside

Great place to live with friendly and helpful office staff. There are plenty of place to walk pets and get exercise. However, it wouldn't hurt to have an on site dog park somewhere to be able to let dogs off leash and make friends with neighbors' pets.
I love living here! It is a great location. The staff is very helpful and the amenities are great. I love being so close to the beach but still so close to downtown.
Apts are great.... Location is great.... Close to everything including the beach... But more importantly Jaclyn, the assistant manager is the best
So far so good we have just moved in and are excited about our coming experiences at riviera at seaside. We hope to meet everyone soon once the virus settles down
Loving it so far . We are in such a beautiful location with a lot of food choices !!!! Of course being 5 minutes from isle of palms is a plus.
Everything so far has been going good. We love the view from the apartment and met some of our neighbors and they seem pretty chill. It’s awesome to have target and Harris teeter down the street from us and to be 5 minutes away from the beach
We moved in in March during the height of the COVID pandemic and the staff made the move seamless despite having to social distance. The apartments, amenities, and staff are all great. Highly recommend.
I absolutely love it here. I have awesome neighbors and everyone here are so kind and friendly. The staff are so kind, friendly and extremely helpful. I do not have a single complaint. Everyone is absolutely wonderful and so very friendly and kind.
Absolutely GR8 Staff, GR8 location for everything..beahc, Dr's,DMV,Shopping, 17/26/526.. SUPER GR8 property, Neighbors....Just move hear I Guaarrraaannnnteeee you'l love it.
So far living here has been great! Very clean, responsive management team, and the other residents are very nice. The apartments have an open floor design, allowing room for everything you need!