Rize

pretty good so far, loving the gym, service is quick. Liking the shape of our living room. Just that whoever lives above me need to quiet tf down
I love living here! It’s a gorgeous place with really nice amenities. I’ve gone to Taryn at the leasing office for help so many times and she has been nothing but exceptional. Honestly the only thing that stinks about this place is the parking. There isn’t a lot of it and if you live in a one bedroom one bathroom with somebody it only comes with one spot. So someone always has to find parking which takes forever/sometimes doesn’t happen which forces us to park at Walmart. Yes, there are spots you can pay $150 for in the garage, but not everyone is working during Covid and can afford this fee monthly. Other than that this place is amazing and I would definitely recommend it!
I love my experience so far. Alyssa is by far the most helpful member of the leasing team. I thank her for everything she has helped me with during my past year here.
Parking is a huge issue and smelly hallways at times!! Once I had a guest coming over for the first time which there was not any parking she ended up going back!!!!Basically everyone who comes here they have to use Lift or Uber which I won't ask my guest to do that or I have to drive all the way to their place to bring them over
Nice new community very modern design. Had some uppity neighbors recently move in but other than that everyone keeps to themselves. Trash valet is convenient
This is my second year at Rize apartments. Safe and sound community. The cleanliness is good! Groceries and malls on walking distance. Management is really good!
I've moved in recently in Rize apartment and must say that the location is really good.There are few issue with mosquitoes and bugs and hope after pest control things will be good.
Need to clean carpet, and it sell like trash/human odor around the hallway. Need to have extra guest parking. 6 floor elevator area smells really bad and need to put some air freshner.
So far I am enjoying my stay, very nice place everything went smooth with move in! Just needing more parking other then that it’s been so great !
Overall is great, except the parking garage is not very clean. I really enjoy brand new appliance, such as washer and dryer. Staff in leasing office are very helpful:)