Roaster's Block

I love it. Great work on keeping the space beautiful. Dogs are allowed and that’s amazing. I don’t have a dog yet but I love that fact that the buildings are so well kept even though dogs are allowed. I just love it. Great job.
The staff at Roaster’s Block are very helpful and my neighbors are great. It is a wonderful community to live in and I love the amenities here.
It’s nice here. Walls dan be a bit thin. Maintenance is responsive. Management appears to care. The hot tub is a nice addition. Coffee daily is awesome
I just moved in but already feel a part of the community. Everyone is welcoming and kind. The staff was extremely helpful with the move in process. Looking forward to living here!
Love the historic buildings and units in Roasters Block. Maxus did a great job navigating their way through a real tough situation with some floors flooded. This is a great community, just wish some residents treated it like a home (dog poop not picked up, trash left out, making messes in the elevator). Other than that, love what Maxus has done so far!
I have lived here for almost 3 years and it has been fun every year. The residents in the community are very interactive and are almost like a family.
It was good except few things. Thing I like about is the maintenance. Maintainance staff is quick to fix things for me whenever I put a request and friendl too.
Maxus has transformed a lovely property into a great community. Very transparent, easy to work with, and the communication is top notch. I am leaving Roasters soon and have the opportunity to transfer to another Maxus property location and they did everything they could to see about getting me a deal!
Leasing has always been so quick to help us! They even let us borrow some chairs when we were having a housewarming party! We appreciate their problem solving skills and ability to be flexible!
Most everything is pretty great! One small thing would be to replace the coffee beans in the machine on fridays instead of Monday so we aren’t out every weekend when most people use it.