Although I had to go through the management company change a month in without any knowledge of the change, its been ok. Dog walking was removed as an amenity which was upsetting but overall, great building and area.

Reply from Roaster's Block

Everyone seems so nice and friendly. Since I’ve applied, if I have a question it gets answered with no problems. The whole place is beautiful and I can’t wait to experience all the property has to offer.

Reply from Roaster's Block

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always quick and friendly. Live for the morning coffee. Cleaning staff is lovely. The main office always has the answers and replies quickly.

Reply from Roaster's Block

I have lived in this apartment complex for about 3 years now and I love it! It is dog friendly and a great community. Our maintenance is super helpful!!

Reply from Roaster's Block

When the new management changed, there were a lot of negative changes that affected my experience here and I was not sure about it and very unhappy. However, things seem to have improved and I appreciate the constant updates/communication. I would like to see more cleaning and trash pick up. As well as having the dog walking back.

Reply from Roaster's Block

Has been great since Kate has taken over the office. Oreilly really did not leave the place in great shape and they’ve turned it around. Enjoy living here once again

Reply from Roaster's Block

Everything is good but they take forever to fix things. Hot tub has been broken all year, walls are still under construction from incident weeks ago.

Reply from Roaster's Block

I’ve lived at roasters block for almost three years. The apartment and amenities are fantastic, but what really makes it home is the community

Reply from Roaster's Block

Great location. Great parking. Great neighbors. The new management team is responsive. Highly recommend Roasters Block. Welcome home to RB!

Reply from Roaster's Block

Great space, friendly residents and informative management. Heated garage is awesome and maintenance staff are friendly and helpful. Only con is the noise transfer from neighbors above in Swafford building. This is likely due to the cheap laminate floors

Reply from Roaster's Block

Kate and her team are super friendly! It’s been a refreshing last few months since Maxus has taken over. I’m enjoying the improvements around the buildings!

Reply from Roaster's Block

Roasters is overall a great place to live. The events we used to have prior to the management change we much more fun and also had better attendance. I do not like the new portal to pay rent, the fee for debit or credit card use is very high and seems unreasonable, especially because there is no difference from the portal we used to use. It is frustrating that the pool was closed so early, since the weather would have permitted longer usage and the hot tub still does not work.

Reply from Roaster's Block

Our experience started our rough. Lauren from the old management was great but Jake was awful and really messed up our move in experience significantly. The apartment had some damage clearly from an animal that we're worried we'll inevitably be blamed for and the noise in the Swofford building is a bit frustrating. And the price doesn't seem like the greatest value compared to somewhere else in the city like Power and Light apartments for example which have far more competitive prices on 2 bedrooms

Reply from Roaster's Block

Amazing so far! Loving the outdoor area and pool. The staff are friendly and helpful. They really care about your experience and have had amazing solutions.

Reply from Roaster's Block

New management seems to be making an effort. Maintenance is being addressed . Wish pool was open longer because it is heated, likewise hot tub which has been out of order for about 15 months

Reply from Roaster's Block

Friendly staff and great easily accessible location. Property is always clean and they respond to request promptly. Would recommend to family and friends.

Reply from Roaster's Block

A great, safe place downtown in the middle of the it all. A great community, with activities throughout the year! Very clean and well taken care of.

Reply from Roaster's Block

It’s quiet here. People keep to themselves. New management so lots of transitioning happening. Look forward to the improvements. I’m sure it will be first class

Reply from Roaster's Block

I've enjoyed my time living at Roaster's Block. The staff have been very friendly and easy to work with. The residents are all very nice and respectful.

Reply from Roaster's Block

I have lived here for about a year and a half, for the most part I have enjoyed living in Roasters Block. I have attend several of the events that Roasters Block has provided and have enjoyed the ones that I have attended. The activity that I enjoyed the most was the cooking class. I am very upset that the dog walker was taken away. This is a very dog friendly apartment complex and feel that that was one of the nice perks.

Reply from Roaster's Block

When we moved in a year ago it was a great place! Summers got a little loud by the pool but people we’re always friendly. We’ve been through so many maintenance workers and some haven’t been as good as others. It’s been inconvenient to try and switch over to the new online rent program!.

Reply from Roaster's Block

I love my studio home at The Roaster’s Block and I love the close commute to my workplace and the crossroads arts district. My neighbors are incredible, kind, and the amenities are outstanding for my season of life in Kansas City.

Reply from Roaster's Block

I enjoyably of the amenities that the community provides. Being in such a close proximity to businesses and restaurants makes things very convenient.

Reply from Roaster's Block

This is a great, clean, and well-run community. The gym is nicer than you would expect in an apartment building and the commons area is always kept spotless. Very little sound transfers between apartments in The Boss, which is a major plus!

Reply from Roaster's Block

Overall good experience. Like that it is a secured building and the garage is secure. Some minor maintenance issues which can sometimes take a while to be completely resolved.