Been here since 12/2015 on a travel nurse contract. So far so good. I feel safe, i know my neighbors, and not a lot of noise. The only thing that would make me switch is 100+ increasing rent every lease renewal.

We've had a great experience so far we love our apartment. We use the pool on a regular basis and haven't had any issues. I've used the fitness room and its suitable for what I need.

Rock Ridge in ?Arlington is an awesome place to live. The staff is always eager to assist and solve any issues quickly. Maintenance staff is the best i have ever experienced with repairs done right the first time and usually the next day. Amenities are many and well kept.

We have lived at Rock Ridge for 3 years and have loved our experience! The grounds are kept beautiful and the entire team is very attentive to our needs.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

The staff has always been prompt, polite, and efficient. Araceli, in particular, along with the maintenance staff take very good care of my my requests. One thing that had become increasingly a problem for me (over the last few years) is tenants placing their trash outside on Friday to sit out all weekend. Every weekend. Routinely that’s when I have guests. It doesn’t speak well of my neighbors or the property. There is no doubt my guests would not recommend the property for that reason alone. It’s quite embarrassing to me. I try to explain it away, but it’s always there. The lawn service does a great job of keeping the grounds. The entries are lovely with seasonal color. It would be nice to bring a little of that color onto the interior grounds. Perhaps a little at the street signs? I’m grateful for the care given to me during my tenure here.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I have lived here going on three years. There hasn’t been one time living here that has ever made me want to change my mind. Any issues I’ve ever had or anything to do with my apartment was resolved and fixed in a very timely manner. Rock Ridge cares about their tenants!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

My fiance and I absolutely love it here! The neighborhood is so quiet and clean even though its proximity to the Highlands and Wal-Mart are about two minutes. No complaints whatsoever! =)

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Great location!! The three bedroom has an excellent layout with a big kitchen. I love the view out of my patio. Overall, I am happy with where I live.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I love living here. The community is nice. I love the pool area. Everything is really clean. Only thing is that I wish something could be done in regards to my AC, other than that I will definitely be living here for awhile.

So far it’s great! Great space, great community, and great ammenities! All units are full updated and the pull(unlike other apartments) is actually cold and clean!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

The leasing/management staff is very friendly, courteous, and helpful. I feel relatively safe here compared to other apartments I've lived in. I wish there were more parking spots on the north side of the complex where I live. I also think there should be more than one trash compactor, as the one compactor that is close to my unit is often overflowing and has a strong odor following trash pickup nights. Overall, I enjoy the amenities and atmosphere of this complex and have renewed my lease for a second term.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

My resident experience started off great. I lived here for a year with absolutely no problems. I loved it so much I renewed my lease for another 13 months. It seemed like when I did that things started to change. There was a major change in management. I don't blame the community for that. I did notice that with the new management some of the things that were usual were not maintained. Such and prompt notifications when a package was in the office. I still enjoy living here but I cant say that I still love living here.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

can take maintenance a few days to get to some issues, but the maintenance staff is very friendly and do a great job. the apartments are in a great location that is close to shopping and the interstate.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office cares and make it a point to get to know you. Any concerns are heard and shared in order to keep this a very welcoming community. I am hapy to call this home.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

The office staff are great!! Dianna and Autumn take their time to ensure future residents/residents are comfortable from the moment you enter the door which made choosing this location easy. The only bad thing is the parking. I don't really mix and mingle but the neighborhood and people seem friendly.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I really like it here it’s so clean, everyone is really nice respectful to each other it’s quiet and well taken care of on the outside grounds , people in the office are very friendly and respectful and professional

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Very nice complex very well maintained nice pool and fitness center Autumn was very helpful she gave us a tour and explained everything and answered all of our questions.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I have lived in the Rock Ridge apartments for 4 years, and have never had any issues with the ownership or the apartments. The maintenance team is always very prompt to fix or replace anything i need, and it is a very safe apartment to live in.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I just signed a lease and so far the process has been amazing. The front office staff is so nice, helpful and willing to answer all of my questions!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Great apartment complex! I wouldn’t live anywhere else in Arlington. Management is quick to respond and maintenance is always done quickly. Love it here!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Since the New office manager arrived it has gotten better around here, she was able to minimize the dog waste on the grassy areas and stop the loud noise from the pool lay nights

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Great place to live I’ve lived here for almost a year now and I renewed my lease for another 14 months. It’s always very quiet and I feel safe

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Staff has been great. Very professional. Excellent customer service. I would and will be sure to let all my friends know how welcoming I have been made to feel

Great community and properly will well maintained! They are right on any problem that needs attention. They make renewing your lease very easy!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I moved to Texas about two weeks ago from North Carolina. Ms. Autumn was very helpful in assisting me with finding the perfect apartment. She even helped me set up my utilities and cable. I really appreciate the Texas hospitality.