Everything is still going okay. Still remains quiet in my building around the clock (and my neighbors have pets). Only thing I'm hoping is that my rent doesn't increase another 100$. This will be my 4th renewal. Surely that counts for something.

It's great! There's swimming pool and fitness room that can inspire me to do more exercise! And I have my own parking lot, no need to worry to find one after you come home!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Nice apartment clean and comfortable but the bad thing the cars parking lol But still good the staff very kindly im gonna stay here for another year

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Once again i am posting how i have enjoyed very much living at rock ridge!The staff from top to bottom is the best since i moved in about 10 years ago!There are a few minor issues but limited !Thanks for the staff for putting up with me!Lol

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

The office and maintenance staff here continue to impress and provide quality customer service. Lord willing, I'm looking forward to another lease term in 2019.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

great customer service, apartment was appropriately cleaned up before handed over to me. For the few days i have been in the apartment everything is looks great. Very clean environment and quiet place for good night sleep.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I absolutely love it here! The ladies in the front office are always a pleasure to work with. They go out of their way to help their residents. Maintenance responds quickly and are professional. Super clean and peaceful!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

We love it here. The office stsff are always nice and helpful. Maintenance fills work orders within 2 days. Its very quite. Polite people live here. You don't have to worry about your packages being stolen from your front door ... mine were still there after being out of town for the weekend!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Maintenance is wonderful and the staff is very accommodating. Easy access to the Highlands and other entertainment areas. I feel safe here and would recommend this complex to friends and family.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

It’s awesome it’s a great place to stay quiet neighborhood and great view it’s very nice at night with the light neighbors are great love the neighborhood

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Me and my fiancé moved in January 2nd so far it have been a great experience . Only thing I dislike is the limited parking space. But other then th

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

It’s been a great experience so far. We really enjoy how quiet The community is. We also enjoy the fast service maintenance provides. The have done a awesome quick job every time we have put a work order i

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I love living here. The staff is awesome and when it comes to maintenance issues they are sure to get it fixed as soon as they possibly can.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

it was a good experience. Please rate & review your apartment community.Please rate & review your apartment community.Please rate & review your apartment community.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

9 months into our residence here and it still feels like our safe haven. Our favorite thing about this location is how close it is to work. We’ve yet to be disappointed by this community(:

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Staff is attentive and personable. Quick to address any inquiries or concerns. Quick response to messages. Property is clean and quiet. Maintenance is professional.

Great office staff and quick service Araceli in the office what great at getting what we needed. Their maintenance is very efficient when we called to get a couple of things looked at. Their turnaround time is fast.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I have lived here before and loved so much that had to come back, best office staff in town, great customer service, always on time with repairs.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for a little over a year. I am enjoying the different event Rockridge i has been having. they are fun and bring everyone together

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I am in between my second year at Rock Ridge. I continue to enjoy my stay and experience here. I am thinking about upgrading to a larger floor plan (depending if the price is right) because of how much I enjoyed my stay. I really feel at home with Rock Ridge. There is room for improvement, but it’s a pleasant community with attentive staff.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Nice thing about this community is they think of the residents by having different activities like breakfast and get togethers .Great way to meet other residents !

If you're looking for peace, quiet and a safe place to call home.... look no farther because this is it. From a visit to a lease, you wont regret making Rock Ridge Apartments your home.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

My family loves it here, close to elementary school and close to everything. Don't have to go far for anything. Love the different things the office does for residents.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I actually called first to inquire about the property before ever stopping by. After speaking to Mrs. Autum I was extremely pleased with her knowledge as well as her patience with ALL of my questions. She was super nice and more than willing to assist me. After stopping by to check the apartments out I still received that same attention. We did our tour and I loved the apartment. I’m extremely happy to be joining the Rock Ridge community.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Love this apartment and the awesome area it is located in. Close to the 20 Freeway, in between DFW & DAL airports, right across the bridge from the Highlands and all the entertainment and restaurants. Looking forward to their next Community activity with Breakfast & Mimosas :)'