It has been only 3 wks and i have experienced a responsive, quiet and clean new place in Rock Ridge. I have met a couple of friendly, kind and helpful residents. Ariceli in the office is most kind and helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond.

I love living here. All of the staff members are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The grounds are clean and neat. Feels like home.

I love staying in Rock Ridge Apartments. It’s very spacious and clean. The staff is great everybody is so nice and are always on top of everything.

Great experience office employees are very nice,well maintained grounds, great location. We haven't been here very long but we love it and would recommend to anyone

We have lived here for three years and absolutely love our apartment, neighbors, maintenance crew, and office staff! The location is close to shopping, restaurants, Wal Mart, and highway access.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Nice and quiet! I love how respectful me and my neighbors are to each other. I can never tell when they are home because it’s just that quiet

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I have been living in Rockridge for almost a year.. it’s quiet and my neighbors have been friendly. I love it ... Very convenient place to live

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Very friendly staff. Move in was easy and fast. The complex is beautiful and located in ideal location that is close to many restaurants and venues. I am very satisfied in choosing Rock Ridge.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Such a nice place. I love it here. Everything, so far, has been wonderful. Staff is nice, the pool is maintained, apartments are really nice, the gym is amazing. Very happy here.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

New member of the RockRidge family and loving it. From the very first contact w the office (Autumn) has been nothing but exceeding my expectations.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

It’s been great we have great neighbors that are friendly. They are quick to respond to any work tickets you put in and I can always count on the friendly office

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

This is the best community and best office staff that I ever have been in, great location, amazing amenities, super friendly personnel at the office, really recommend them.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Been a couple of years now and have yet to be disappointed. Office and maintenance staff are top notch. VERY well kept grounds. (wish dog walkers were more appreciative of what we have here-p/u YOUR poop!). Can't beat location to shop, dine, entertain and the commute. It just all works. Oh, and NO BUGS ...

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

The community is beautiful. Maintenance is always on time and friendly. They make sure that they listen to your requests. The front office staff is so friendly.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Management has always been very helpful and fast and responding to any issues. Been here for about 6months now and could not be happier. Definitely recommend.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

A quiet and friendly community. A great management to have for whatever you need. The added bonus you get a feel for what luxury living is all about.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Absolutely lovely apartments and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They have great amenities, and the apartments themselves are a very decent size.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Experience with rock ridge is amazing! The staff is great & friendly maintenance is awesome and very nice! At rock ridge it’s not only where you live you become family!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Everything is still going okay. Still remains quiet in my building around the clock (and my neighbors have pets). Only thing I'm hoping is that my rent doesn't increase another 100$. This will be my 4th renewal. Surely that counts for something.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

It's great! There's swimming pool and fitness room that can inspire me to do more exercise! And I have my own parking lot, no need to worry to find one after you come home!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Nice apartment clean and comfortable but the bad thing the cars parking lol But still good the staff very kindly im gonna stay here for another year

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Once again i am posting how i have enjoyed very much living at rock ridge!The staff from top to bottom is the best since i moved in about 10 years ago!There are a few minor issues but limited !Thanks for the staff for putting up with me!Lol

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

The office and maintenance staff here continue to impress and provide quality customer service. Lord willing, I'm looking forward to another lease term in 2019.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

great customer service, apartment was appropriately cleaned up before handed over to me. For the few days i have been in the apartment everything is looks great. Very clean environment and quiet place for good night sleep.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I absolutely love it here! The ladies in the front office are always a pleasure to work with. They go out of their way to help their residents. Maintenance responds quickly and are professional. Super clean and peaceful!