Great office staff and quick service Araceli in the office what great at getting what we needed. Their maintenance is very efficient when we called to get a couple of things looked at. Their turnaround time is fast.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I have lived here before and loved so much that had to come back, best office staff in town, great customer service, always on time with repairs.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for a little over a year. I am enjoying the different event Rockridge i has been having. they are fun and bring everyone together

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I am in between my second year at Rock Ridge. I continue to enjoy my stay and experience here. I am thinking about upgrading to a larger floor plan (depending if the price is right) because of how much I enjoyed my stay. I really feel at home with Rock Ridge. There is room for improvement, but it’s a pleasant community with attentive staff.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Nice thing about this community is they think of the residents by having different activities like breakfast and get togethers .Great way to meet other residents !

If you're looking for peace, quiet and a safe place to call home.... look no farther because this is it. From a visit to a lease, you wont regret making Rock Ridge Apartments your home.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

My family loves it here, close to elementary school and close to everything. Don't have to go far for anything. Love the different things the office does for residents.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I actually called first to inquire about the property before ever stopping by. After speaking to Mrs. Autum I was extremely pleased with her knowledge as well as her patience with ALL of my questions. She was super nice and more than willing to assist me. After stopping by to check the apartments out I still received that same attention. We did our tour and I loved the apartment. I’m extremely happy to be joining the Rock Ridge community.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Love this apartment and the awesome area it is located in. Close to the 20 Freeway, in between DFW & DAL airports, right across the bridge from the Highlands and all the entertainment and restaurants. Looking forward to their next Community activity with Breakfast & Mimosas :)'

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Still loving each experience; our complex is providing breakfast for the residents and family photos FREE. How awesome is that? LOVE IT HERE

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

REP of Rock Ridge was very nice and listen and respond to what I was looking for at apartment. Apartment was excellence an amazing, v-great.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I love living here! Quiet, clean neighborhood and the staff is friendly and always helpful! This is my first year here but I will definitely stay her awhile!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Beautiful apartment homes with attentive office staff. The office staffers Araceli and Autumn are professional and very kind! My family is excited to be a part of this community.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Ive had a excellent experience while ive been here!Thats why ive been here so long!lol!I just renew my lease and lookin forward to another year!The staff is the best its ever been

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I love Rock Ridge! The management team is AWESOME. The place is quiet and well kept! The part I love the MOST is that there are NO ROACHES!!

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

5 stars! I’ve lived here over 2 years and have transferred from a 1bed 1bath to a 2 bed 2 bath and the process was painless and smooth. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They are always quick when it come to a maintenance request. I have referred a friend who now lives here as well. Highly recommend Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Overall nice apartments and responds quickly. The staff are friendly and helpful. Love my apartment but wish my room was bigger. The layout is nice but I may be out growing it

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I love it here! I’ve been here doing on 3 years and have no complaints! The maintence crew is awesome and their so quick. The girls in the office are always sweet and friendly. Really nice place to live.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

It is great so far, really nice apartment, quiet community. Not great parking near my building but no problems parking nearby. I really like the cabinets and countertops in the kitchen

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Great community. Great staff. Great location. Great amenities. Great all the way around!!!! If you are looking for an amazing place to live single or with a family... this is a great place!!!

They’re very nice apartments. A little higher on the price, but it’s so worth it. Everyone in the office is super nice and helpful! The pool area is very nice and relaxing. Everything is always very clean.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Calm and good neighborhood. No issues with staff nor the neighbors. Great staff and maintenance. Clean and comfortable homes and neighborhood.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Super great staff! World class maintenance crew! Always on time and gets the job done. Follows through on their commitments. Love the atmosphere and community.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Nice, quiet, enjoyable...no problems with the neighbors Great landscape, no trash laying around Staff is great. Maintenance crew is prompt Overall a great place to live.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

In my fifth year living here. I love the neighborhood, and the staff is excellent. Especially Autumn in the office and Manny who does maintenance. My family loves the pool area as well.