It’s the best the staff in the office really takes care of you & looks out for you Diana is AMAZING! They really treat you like family in this community

Love it! Great location, staff is awesome, Amazon hub is super convenient, and pool is wonderful. I wish the apartments on the second floor had wood flooring, but our apartment is comfortable. Our experience overall has been positive!

Great apartment complex and excellently managed. Maintenance has always been out the same day or withing a couple days with any issues. Management is very nice and helpful.

I just renewed my lease for a third year! I think that speaks volume of my experience. :) I continue to enjoy my stay here at Rock Ridge. I enjoy the peace and tranquility. My three years living here, I have had minimal problems. Any problem I have had, the staff have addressed in a timely manner. So thank Rock Ridge for making these three years great!

I’ve lived here going on two years. My neighbors are friendly. Rock ridge is responsive to request. When there are issues on the property they alert the residents

Very nice & clean community, love how quiet it is also. Still a very active neighborhood which is nice to have people around. Everyone is very nice.

I really enjoy living here at rick ridge apartment homes! I have been here since dec 2018 and have not experienced any issues. The community is very quiet and peaceful and everyone is pretty friendly. I would highly recommend this apartment complex to family and friends, oh and an added bonus is how conveniently close we are located to the Highlands.

The atmosphere seems to be changing for the worse. Kids bike riding to pool cussing and acting rough. Entrance way always smellls of marjuana from downstairs. Not worth the money we pay at all.

I’ve lived here for 2+ years and absolutely love living at Rock Ridge Apartments. I love the apartment design-especially the kitchen. The management is very helpful and anytime I have an issue it is taken care of very quickly.

Good place to live wish our apartment had a ceiling fan in the living room, nice people neighbors are good and the trash service is petty cool

Absolutely love the cleanliness all around. The office is very well staffed and courteous. The people who live here are very respectful of personal space and property.

Great neighborhood quiet , and safe great staff they help whenever it’s needed. overall great experience for me , and my family love it here.

My wife recently had medical problems and the staff helped check on her and my dog. They helped me out a lot since I drive a truck and I am gone 4 days

I love the community. It’s peaceful, clean and the maintenance team always responds quickly to our needs! I love how the office always has speacial activities and give always for the residentsb

Very friendly and helpful staff! It is a clean complex and quiet! The apartment is beautiful and my neighbors are nice! It is a great place to live!

Safe, great staff, wonderful place to call home. Maintenance requests are done in a timely manner. They make you feel special. Clean grounds.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

It has been only 3 wks and i have experienced a responsive, quiet and clean new place in Rock Ridge. I have met a couple of friendly, kind and helpful residents. Ariceli in the office is most kind and helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I love living here. All of the staff members are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The grounds are clean and neat. Feels like home.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I love staying in Rock Ridge Apartments. It’s very spacious and clean. The staff is great everybody is so nice and are always on top of everything.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Great experience office employees are very nice,well maintained grounds, great location. We haven't been here very long but we love it and would recommend to anyone

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

We have lived here for three years and absolutely love our apartment, neighbors, maintenance crew, and office staff! The location is close to shopping, restaurants, Wal Mart, and highway access.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Nice and quiet! I love how respectful me and my neighbors are to each other. I can never tell when they are home because it’s just that quiet

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

I have been living in Rockridge for almost a year.. it’s quiet and my neighbors have been friendly. I love it ... Very convenient place to live

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Very friendly staff. Move in was easy and fast. The complex is beautiful and located in ideal location that is close to many restaurants and venues. I am very satisfied in choosing Rock Ridge.

Reply from Rock Ridge Apartment Homes

Such a nice place. I love it here. Everything, so far, has been wonderful. Staff is nice, the pool is maintained, apartments are really nice, the gym is amazing. Very happy here.