Rockledge at Quarry Bend Apartments
4 stars676 Reviews

I have lived at Rockledge for just over a year and in that time the towing company they employ has towed my car 3 times, resulting in me paying over $900 to Legacy Towing. One of those times my car was parked improperly. Once it was towed because my tags were expired, even though I had renewed my registration earlier that day and hadn't had a chance to put the temporary registration in the window before it was towed. Once my car was parked in my assigned spot, I just forgot to hang my tag in the window. The last example is especially frustrating because when someone parked in my spot the office said that they couldn't have it towed because they had a parking pass in the window. Also, unless I have been dealing with the Assistant Manager or Manager directly, my emails often go unanswered. The apartments are nice and aside from the parking situation, the value is good, but the hyper-aggressive parking enforcement has me reconsidering whether it's worth it to live at Rockledge at all.
Beautiful apartment, amazing location, friendly/helpful staff, and very kind residents. I especially like how near the shopping center and highway entrance is. So far, I am enjoying it!
This is a great place to live! This is my first time renting out an apartment and I made the right choice choosing this place. The gym is great and the amount of space each apartment has is incredible
The walls are too thin! I can hear cars drive by while I’m in the bath. I can hear way more from neighbors then anyone should. I’m still upset about the gross carpet. This unit never should of been rented to me in this condition. It makes me mad. I can only cover so many stains with rugs. I can get a $25 fee and a picture of a grocery bag by my door, but nobody had to make sure my unit was ready to be rented. I cannot have people over because they have no place to park. My neighbor will turn on loud music first thing in the morning to wake everyone up. What it costs to live here just doesn’t seem right. Office staff has been nice.
Love living here. I do wish people would clean up after their dogs though. It’s beyond annoying to not be able to let my little one run around in the grass because of it.
It’s been pretty good so far. Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. Only issues I’ve had are my super loud upstairs neighbors and the fact that the office rarely seems to answer the phone.
I really a pretty good experience. A few ups and downs but the front office maintenance has been really helpful and responsive when I have needed or requested anything.
I love living here! The community is so nice, great amenities, and I’ve had only positive experiences with the staff and admin. The apartments are beautiful and it’s a really great place to live!
Fire pit has been broken for well over a year now, and management just keeps saying that contractors are in the process of getting bids to fix it. There’s a problem with residents leaving pet feces behind which could be resolved with the complex deciding to DNA test all registered pets. Internet is supposed to be getting an update, but that has been dragged out and we have had to deal with several instances of internet outages that have lasted days at a time before. Heater/AC units in the apartments are extremely loud.
This community has been a great family friendly place. The office staff has been great to work with. Great amenities clean and always meeting new and friendly neighbors.