Rockledge at Quarry Bend Apartments
4 stars854 Reviews

Chandra
The grounds and floor plans are very nice. I love the layout of my apartment. Do wish the a/c units weren't so loud and elevator didn't stop working once a week, but those are my only major dislikes of this property. I have lived here for 3 years and have enjoyed it.
Amy
Mostly positive, but I don't appreciate the extra fees that were not mentioned. I was estimated to pay $1800 but every month has been $1850 MINIMUM. I really like these apartments, but I do not appreciate secret fees. The dog feces and urine everywhere is also a bother. If pet owners can't be bothered to clean up after their pets then management ought to charge the pet owners to hire someone to clean up.
Marynelly
It has been a good experience, when I have needed to fix something they have done it, they have improved with the toilet in public spaces, the bad thing is that people do not lift their pets' supplies, the apartments are well located.
Amanda (Jay)
The office staff is very professional and well mannered. The grounds are kept. I love the building and where I live. Living in a complex that restricts tobacco uses is amazing for my disabilities. For anyone who has impairments there are elevators in certain buildings which is very accessible.
Sean
Trash needs to be taken care of better. There is stuff that blows away from the dumpsters and gets strewn across the entire complex. Overall though apartment is still good and no complaints on that.
Mackenzie
I like how clean everything is, it’s a very welcoming area and I’m so glad that I moved here. I do think the rent could be lower, but I am happy overall with everything.
Ana
It is a nice community. The gym is well equipped and 24/7. The club house is also nice.. I wish we could use it everyday. Well located near shops. Nice neighborhood
Omar
So far everything seems nice and going good. However there is a few things I can mention that are not great, parking spaces are an issue if you come home after 8pm or so there’s really nothing uncovered unless you pay the extra fees for an actual stall. If you live on the first floor or second floor you can hear the heavy thuds/stomps from your upstairs neighbor pretty loud and heavy. Aside from that we are still getting used to the community the staff seems great.
Nicholas
It's been nothing but peaceful living, lots of friendly people and staff are always willing to help if something is wrong. Maintenence gets things done.
Rachael
Pool and spa are regularly down. It can smell like animal pee in the walkways. The hymn is awesome and the apartments look amazing. Staff is friendly and fairly prompt when I have an issue with something broken