Rockledge at Quarry Bend Apartments
4 stars795 Reviews

We don’t have any complaints, especially after hearing other apartment experiences from friends living elsewhere. The staff seem to listen to the residents with any problems, which we appreciate. We’ve been here for almost 3 years and things have done nothing but improved.
Great place to live, I felt very safe. I had no problems while I lived here. It’s also conveniently next to multiple kinds of stores to shop.
The apartments are nice and spacious. Update appliances are a bonus. The management office staff have been great as well. We don't hear our neighbors very often, so it's pretty quiet. A couple of downsides are though that the stairways in our particular building are kind of gross from garbage and have many stains. Also, people aren't very good at picking up after their dogs. Thankfully the grounds crew cleans up pretty good.
My wife and I have been generally pleased with our time at Rockledge. The amenities are nice and the units themselves are in great condition. Parking is extremely limited for those of us that can't afford to pay an additional $100/mo to park our cars and there is a ton of dog poop around the complex.
Extremely nice employees,They showed my son and I around the entire complex allowed us to walk around by ourselves to get a feel for the complex personally
It's been pretty solid so far. The staff has been quick and helpful to any needs but there has been some extra noise from dogs around. It is nice to have the pool and the open area and the newness feeling of the complex and doesn't look dated at all.
Really have loved living here for the past little bit! Staff and residents are very friendly. Parking can be a bit crazy, but other than that i like this community a lot!
Parking seems to get harder to park around the time I get off work. And people still have a hard time picking up there dog poop. But other than that it's been a fine place to live
Nice staff, quiet apartments. Have nothing bad to say :) The office made everything a breeze when it came to moving in. It's a shame people only take the time to leave bad reviews! Here is a good one!!!
Process has been a little choppy. Automated emails don’t accurately reflect where I am in the process. But overall pretty seamless. Thank you.