Rockledge at Quarry Bend Apartments
4 stars729 Reviews

Love these apartments. However some of the tenants are very disrespectful when it comes to quiet hours with their loud stomping, loud exhausts and music, screaming children and stomping unnecessarily. Also, pet owners are doing a terrible job with picking up their animals waste.
Nice apartments but the AC does not turn on until it gets too hot to handle. Also you will not be able to find parking after 5 PM. Not paying an extra $50 per month for better parking that should already be a Guarantee.
Love it here. I hate the elevator beeping. The neighbors are nice. I like being in the neighborhood and close to stores and shops. Management is very nice.
This is an amazing place to live- we have absolutely loved it here! The amenities are great, the staff is kind and the quality of the apartments and grounds is spectacular. I highly recommend Rockledge!
Great Experience living at Rockledge. It's a really quiet neighborhood and the staff is wonderful. I love that the gym is open on Sundays and that there is so much to do.
It’s a good community and a wonderful apartment. The only downsides are the same since day one. Parking is a mess and if you don’t pay for parking it’s a real stress, and the sound proofing among the units is really poor.
overall great community. you can hear neighbors and anyone walking through the breezeways. other than that we have found no problems living here.
The Sales process was so easy. SHAE did a great job showing us the available units and were sold. Great locations and family setting. We were tired of high HOA fees and "Adults Only" pool hours from our last place. This is MUCH better.
It has been quite easy to set everything up, we are moving into the apartment in 2 weeks and I think everything is in order. The complex is very clean and safe
Great place to live, we love it! Office folks are nice and helpful and our neighbors are quiet and respectful. Beautiful facilities. All good things.