Rockledge at Quarry Bend Apartments
4 stars910 Reviews

Payton
1 day ago
The staff here is amazing and so helpful. We really enjoy living here. The amenities make this community a lot of fun. We have enjoyed the workout room so much. Everyone in the community is very friendly and one of our favorite things is taking our dog to the dog park.
Nicholas
Complex is definetly getting better about making residents aware that they need to clean up their mess. As well as implementing systems to efficiently take out trash and provide great complex amenities.
Giovanni
Jade has made this process very smoothly! He has answered all my questions & he is quite a tour guide. Lol. My family & I are new to the state of Utah & Jade has been very helpful.
Madeline
Rent got very expensive, with no increase in value on my end, but the staff are all very nice and helpful. My one major qualm is the pool and hot tub we’re supposed to be closed for “a couple weeks”, and now it’s been a month and a half. It’s just unfortunate to pay for something I can’t use.
Lindsay
The floors and bathtub were not clean when we moved in. Lots of dirt on the floors. Besides that everything else has been great. We love how spacious the apartment is. It's been quiet and peaceful. Staff has been great.
Jordan
Family friendly and a great place to live. It’s beautiful and confidently located. Apartments are up to date and staff is friendly. Dog park and pool chairs could use some TLC though.
Joel
I love everything about rockledge. I fell in love with it the first day that I saw it. I love how big the apartments are, and the amazing amenities it offers.
Mackenzie
This place used to be awesome. Now management doesn't return emails or phone calls and the grounds are very unclean. The apartments themselves are very nice but the complex is very poorly managed and maintained. Don't live here!
Robert
Staff is amazing and always willing to work with you. Jade and Kennedi and his crew are amazing people who are a pleasure to work with. Derek also makes amazing cookies,
David
good place to live, close to everything I think maintenance needs to be improved the only bad thing is some neighbors, if you don't like dogs it's not a good place for you everyone has one here