Rockledge at Quarry Bend Apartments

So far we are very happy with the community here. Some of our neighbors have been so generous and welcoming from the first day we moved in. It is mostly very quiet and peaceful. Our biggest complaint is the dog poop that is very often neglected to be picked up all throughout the community.
Rockledge has all of the amenities you'd want without the downtown prices. The staff is friendly and it's in a great location. There's a lot of places to eat in the area.
1 star
At first we were very excited to be moving here but after living here we do not like it. It’s very expensive. They charge for everything and nothing is done well. Dog poop everywhere, no parking, crappy internet. Won’t be resigning the lease
Friendly neighbors, awesome location, some amenities are never working properly, and there’s basically no parking unless you pay. But everyone is very helpful
Great neighborhood, good amenities, good quality apartment. I love that it's pet friendly! It is a little on the expensive side but splitting the cost with a roommate makes it worth it.
I love living here. Sometimes the cars go through too fast and it's crazy how many people take furniture and set it by the dumpster. Those type of items could go to a thrift store. It would also be nice if everyone wanted to keep the grounds nice and pick up after their pets.
Garbage trucks in the morning suck, but it’s a relatively decent stay. I don’t have an issue with the apartments as much as I do with people who don’t pick up after their animals.
So far living here at Rockledge has been a fun and positive experience. Everyone is very friendly and has a good sence of community. We had a few thing broken when we moved in but they were quick to come a fix them. My family and I feel save and happy!
So far I'm enjoying it very much, the staff are friendly and polite and are willing to solve and help any problem that appears. The neighbors are cool and attentive.
I have currently lived here for about 3 months now and absolutely love it here! Really great community and just an amazing environment to live life in!