Rose Cove Apartment Homes
4 stars30 Reviews

Ruth
Love my mountains. My home is beautiful. Lived in Minnesota for 70 years. Been here for 1 year love it. I love my bingo. Love the pool when I can get down. Melinda and Jocelyn has made it a wonderful place to live. They have worked hard to straighten it out . Thanks to those two. Maintenance Russ works so hard in getting things done.

Melinda
You can tell that the team is working really hard to make this a lovely place again. There’s a lot of really nice people living here. The bbq was awesome!

Rebecca
Melinda, Joslin and Russel are great!they take care of concerns and pro keys quickly. The pool is open!the grounds are looking very nice. That makes me so happy!

Tracie
I'm new here, but so far I've found the people friendly, the staff very helpful and maintenance quick to take care of any issues. The pool is sparkling and I haven't ventured in yet, but hope to. I did make it around the walking path that is a bird refuge. It was the perfect little jaunt for me. Met friendly people on the trail too.

Carol
I've been here quite a while. The gardens are looking fabulous and the sunsets are beyond beautiful!!! It's a Great location!😉 The people living here watch out well for one another!😊

Jenifer
Love the area, community & great staff! Thank you! Haven't been here long but hope to get involved with the community soon☺️ wish I could be involved with the garden area but was told it's pretty strict & only certain people can help??

Maeve
I am very grateful the pool is open this year. I think the common areas need done updating soon! As well as the hallways. I’m here for the points! 🤩

Shirlene
about 2 months ago
We'll, right now it isn't very good. On the 16th ,we were having an inspection. They came on the 15th, I wasn't notified, I was gone , I had not locked my dog up. I knew someone had been in because they left the electrical box open and they left the computer room in disarray. I would have had it organized if I had known. I had personal items not put away and they could of been stolen. Then on the 18th or 19th a person was knocking on my door at 8:00 am. He came to fix my air conditioner, that wasn't broken. Where is the communication between management and residents. Now, is someone else coming on Monday?

Michelle
about 2 months ago
Love the location. Love my unit. But I wish for a better response on maintenance questions. Still don't have air conditioning and it makes it unpleasant on weekends.

Barry
about 2 months ago
I like living here, some Residents are weird, but most are pretty good 👍. It is quite here, peaceful, and maintenance does a pretty good job, I just can't wait until the swimming pool to open up, I hope soon.