Rose Cove Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Bobbi
1 day ago
I've made some great friendships while living here, life long friends I hope! And now that we have management that will actually handle the issues instead of just giving lip service, I'm hoping things will get better!!
Julie
I've lived at Rose Cove for 17 yrs. I absolutely love it! My dog and I love all the awesome walking trails around the pond nearby. I've made many great friendships over the years.
Shirlene
My apartment is perfect for me and my dog. I like decorating it. Good neighbors. The upstairs family is very loud and rude. I like being on the main floor, so I can go right out off the patio. Pepper is very understanding and kind. She tries to solve the problem, if any.
Melinda
I love living here, it’s quiet and peaceful. Everyone I’ve met is so nice. Beautiful views all around us. I can’t wait for the pool to open this year. Keep up the good work staff!!
Rebecca
I enjoy living here. I'm sad that the grounds aren't kept very well. Lots of residents have thier grown children living with the. The pool wasn't up and running last summer.
Maeve
I’ve waited six months to have my dishwasher repaired. This is typical. The carpets in the hallway need to be replaced as well as the halls painted. My carpet needs to be replaced. The pool has not been opened in three years.
Sue
Every thing in the apartment is Great. The manager is great. The grounds are lovely. The only complaint is noise. Barking dogs and yelling children. I know you can't control the neighbors and when living in a apartment you just have to adjust.
Michelle
I like it. I love the grounds. Love my appt. A few concerns: air conditioning? People have been friendly and helpful. My family likes that I feel secure.
Chezarae
I have lived here for 2 years and I absolutely love it, safe quiet community for me and my kids and it’s quiet. The new staff have been absolutely amazing as well!
Teresa
I like the location here in Farmington so close to shopping at Station Park or the 2 supermarkets. There is a wonderful trail that you can walk or bike. Our manager Pepper is great and egar to help