Rose Cove Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Pedro
about 19 hours ago
Could not be better ! People from administration are awesome! Same as the maintenance personnel. Something I like is the building have elevator eventhough is a two story building

Melinda
I love my apartment, and how peaceful it is. I appreciate the pet waste stations, it really is convenient. Maintenance is simply awesome! Keep up the good work.

John
We love it here at Rose Cove. As we drove up today to the complex it looked so inviting with the new paint job. We love the colors. The management has been so helpful when we need something. Our apartment is so cozy and feels like home. So glad we moved here.

Maeve
I’m super happy right now! All of my repairs were finished months ago and there is no longer a waiting list for needed repairs - that I know of! Our new management company is really on top of things - there have been several inspections these past months to make sure everything is up to standard and not in need of repair. Our entire building just got a gorgeous makeover - even the porch rails were newly painted! Super sharp!

Bobbi
The new paint outside looks lovely but as soon as you open the doors and start walking down the halls and see the nasty stained carpets it kinda ruins it for ya!! Hopefully that'll be one of the next things that's taken care of?!

Rebecca
It was great to have the pool open this summer. Great changes in the apartment complex. The grounds and exterior being painted. It looks really nice.

Shauna
We love it here. Love the new paint on the exterior. We have been taken very good care of. We love getting to know everyone and look forward to meeting more of the residence Thank you

Juanita
I enjoy the quiteness I have here and enjoy being close to places to shop and eat and not to far from different towns nearby I enjoy the people that I associate with from Rose Cove they are good friends

Tony
I feel so safe and well loved here! The management sincerely cares about the residents. The maintenance guys are always on top of the repairs and very friendly. And the community get togethers that we have are always so much fun! I just love living here! We're like one great big family ❤

John
We love the new exterior painting that has taken place. Thanks to management for all that has been done to make this such a nice place in which to live.