Rose Harbor Apartments

4.8

4.8

Mary
This is a nice quite community to live in. I plan on living here for the duration of my life. There's lot of activities to participate in, but I dont.
Barbara
Love living here! Safe, friendly and secure. The office and maintenance staff are always friendly and very helpful. The grounds, pool area and community center are always clean and well taken care of.
Ngoc thi hong
The apartment is very convenient, clean, very quiet and friendly. Making a payment every month is so easy because they have an payment online system.
Larry
Property and pool are clean. Enjoy sitting under the gazebo with neighbors on sunny days. Looking forward to being outside this summer. Have nice friends in the community.
Natalie
I have really enjoyed my experience since my move in date of April 4, 2022. The management is so helpful and friendly. I love my apartment. It is avery well laid out space. Beautiful conservation views from every . It is very peaceful , clean and well maintained. I am close to everything I need , with access to my grocery, pharmacy, health care, not requiring much car travel. Very happy here!
Marcia
about 2 months ago
Disappointed that this week end the pool area has been locked. Some of us enjoy sitting out there. Mothers'Day week end is a great time to be outdoies?outdoors?!
Theresa
2 months ago
I love living here and the office staff is very pleasant to work with. I have been here for several years now and have never experienced any negativity.
Miguel
2 months ago
This been great place to live nice and clean quiet and staff are great like Stephanie and ebony thay help the poeple alot thans ebony and Stephanie maintained always their when u need thanks to the staff.
Carole
2 months ago
Residents are friendly and unobtrusive. Quiet evenings and peaceful. Nice large pool that is kept clean and well maintained for residents
Marilyn
2 months ago
I've had no problem at all in my community. All people are nice. No noise, everybody respects everybody. As for the apartments, they are nice and comfortable. Every month pest control comes, maintenance guys are always at your service when you do the proper request. Office management are on point with your papers. If you are 50 or over, this is your choice, t's a excellent place to live.