Rosehill Pointe

4.3

4.3

Crystal
So far so good. I just moved in and I have no complains. The house is gorgeous and the staff at the office are very helpful when you need assistance!
Stephannie
Quiet community. Maintenance is great and gets issues resolved quickly. Close to shopping and major interstates. Would recommend others to move her.
Monica
Love my community!! I love all the new updates that are being made. I wish they would bring back the fresh backed cookies that they offered at the office those were yummy !(:
Wendy
So far so good. It's a quiet place and roads are at least cleaned when it snows! Which I for sure love. It just really feels like a very nice environment to be in.
Danielle
I like the apartment and the area but it has been very frustrating as I only moved in a week ago and I can’t use half of my kitchen appliances. I don’t feel like they took the time to ensure things in the apartment were working properly before I moved in and for over $900 a month that is disappointing.
Loretta
I love the area and I like where I live. My neighbors are great. But…I work nights and sleep through the day. When maintenance has to come in I literally have to stay up and wait.
Morgan
Rosehill Pointe apartments exceed expectations. Even with an affordable price of rent, this apartment community is constantly improving upgrading. Recently, residents received new smart technology that allows us to better manage the temperature and safety (door locks) of our home from anywhere. As someone who was concerned about safety at my previous place of residence, I appreciate how at ease I feel at Rosehill Pointe from the little to no crime in the surrounding neighboorhood, safety patrols from police officers, adequate lighting in apartment parking lots, and smart home technology. I truly feel valued by Rosehill Pointe management when I observe how they care for their property and their residents.
Kindel
The experience here at rosehill has been good. Complaints: There are some things that could be done a little better. Leafts and garbage that blows all to our door step, drafty windows and doors, back door don't lock, metal framing is all bent and dented, there are bushes around that are poison for all animals, people yelling and music blasting all hours at night. Kids knocking on windows n doors at night and running away. The mowing and yard clean up and trash could be pick up more Positive feedback As far as maintenance team they get right on service requests. There are a few individuals that really stand when it comes to service, I wish I could remember their names. If I seen there faces I could tell you who. They are excellent. Office staff is great. They friendly, willing to help and try their best to get right on things or figure out what you're looking for. We feel very safe here, for the most part everyone here is very friendly. Great community. I would recommend to anyone.
Vicky
Rosehill Pointe has been home for me for 3 years now! The new Green initiative has been encouraging. This is a quiet and safe community. The grounds are nicely kept and maintenence is very responsive. The quick access to I-35 and Highway 69 is also a plus.
Ciara
Not a full 5 because there have been communication problems more than a handful of times . Other than that it’s great with just about everything else. Location, price, space, amenities! :)