This is a huge community and it feels good to be a part of a place that cares about their residents and it's cool that I can walk to anywhere I need to go

We’ve lived here for almost three years now and we really love it. The staff is great, always nice and polite. Maintenance is always done pretty much immediately and we also have great neighbors! We couldn’t ask for much more!

Everything is been good so far, response time for repairs is really good! People in the office are nice and really helpful! I like the recycling options around too.

We love living here. The staff are all really friendly, the apartment is a good value, and the amenities are really nice. It's very affordable for what you get.

Rosehill Pointe management is great to work with and always attentive. I haven’t had trouble with neighbors or any complaints about noise or parking.

Love my apartment don’t ever have any issues. I get a lot of normal noise complaints from my neighbor all the time but I think they are finally realizing they live in an apartment and normal noise is expected.

Dawn went above and beyond helping me out during the move in process! I just moved in but I really like the complex so far. My apartment is clean and I don’t hear much noise!

Great staff w quick answers to questions as I move in and get to know area. Quick on my maintenance request with respectful and knowledgeable maintenance guys

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Have been living here for almost 2 years and don’t have any complaints, maintenance is good property is always clean. Also don’t have any problems with my apartment but maintenance always fixes those quickly anyway

Maintenance is excellent. We recently had some bad weather, snow and ice and right after the storm ended they were out shoveling the walkways so those would be clear. Also have not had any issues inside unit

So far I have had a good experience. My fiancee and her mom lived there before me and my fiancee's mom is sad to move. I look forward to renting at such a nice apartment.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

I will be here one year on December 1st and thus far I love it. Any problems that has occurred with my apartment was reported and fixed in a timely manner. The staff is awesome and very friendly.

I live really close to the gym and pool and sometimes when people rent it out its so loud, other than that it's been kind of great. Living close to the coffee shop bl as ck dog is super nice and convenient

It has been over a year now and I am getting a better feeling about apartment living....still wish the building was smoke free...maybe some day it will be.

The room was fairly clean and the area is quiet. I appreciate how quiet the area is and how helpful the staff is. But yeah, so far, so good!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

So far so good. Dog friendly. Nice aptartments. Easy to pay rent online. Washer dryers are nice. Keeps cold in summer. Keeps warm in winter. nice appliances

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

love it here when I walk in the office with my dog to give them my rent the staff was so welcoming super amazing staff absolutely amazing!!!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

We have lived here for a little over a year and we couldn't be happier. The staff is always willing to help us when any issues arise and maintenance is always there aswell.

It is very quiet and peaceful here. The dog park is huge and my German Shepherd Dog seems to enjoy it alot. Leasing staff is very nice. The trash seems to be empty daily.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

So far so good. We've only been here a week but have had a great experience. The maintenance man came the same day I put in my first request. My only complaint is that there isn't enough parking. If you come home after about 8:30 or 9 pm you are driving all around looking for a place to park.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

We love our apartment, the neighbors are nice, say hi and keep to themselves. The staff is extremely helpful and maintenance is top notch! We’ve been here about 19 months and still love it.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Rosehill management, maintenance and grounds crews are fantastic. The apartments are well maintained and very clean. Dog friendly community.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

So far so good! This has been a wonderful apartment for my boyfriend and I we are very happy here. Maintenance is great and so is the staff.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Friendly and quick to help resolve maintenance issues you may have. I would refer anyone to live here! It’s quiet, clean, and everyone is really nice!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Great place for a reasonable price. Good amenities and the neighborhood has been surprisingly quiet. Neighbors are friendly and respectful, would definitely recommend.