Rosehill Pointe

4.3

4.3

Have been calling Rosehill Pointe our home for 4 months now and couldn't be happier with our choice! They are always trying to improve the community in the best ways.
Receptionist lady’s were very attentive and responsive with all questions we had. They gave us a tour and showed us the place we would have and even showed us everything accessible to us.
Absolutely lovely stay! I never thought i would fine such a lovely place! Rosehill Pointe Apartments is a place I trust and feel safe in. You will not find another place like this. The people treat you like family and especially treats your pets like family also! Such a great community to live in.
Everything was taken care of before the move in. That was wonderful. Karla was amazing and extremely helpful. Residents are friendly, it's just a good atmosphere all around.
Again, this apartment complex is great. This is the longest place I have lived in one place since moving to Kansas. Maintence is always quick to respond as are the office people. WAY better than the last place I lived ♡
Love the overall price, I don't overspend on utilities either and still live very comfortably. The grounds are kept up very nicely and the maintenance workers are quick to help and friendly. My only complaint is the thin walls and pipes knocking in the walls but there's not a whole lot to be done about that without rebuilding I'm sure! Great amenities, friendly neighbors, safe neighborhood!
Rosehill Pointe Apartments started off a little rocky for me but in due time it's a very peaceful quiet atmosphere I feel very safe here it's been a rough year for all of us but we made it through thank you the Russo stuff for making it very nice for us
1 star
I Hate living here. Can't wait to move. When I moved in 3+ years ago- of course- you made it sound so wonderful- it's been nothing but horrible
The community is very family friendly, including your furry family members. Great location. Nice apartment layouts, with plenty of space. Would recommend taking a look if you are moving to the area.
Everything is still going great. Apartment complex is always clean and maintenance responds on time and get the job done. Staff in the office are very helpful. Very nice place to live.