I just moved in to this apartment complex. The staff was very helpful with providing what information is needed. Even during the terrible winter weather, the staff was able to keep the property safe by plowing and salting the roads promptly.

Great place to live! Love the people, love the convenience of being near some great stuff in Lenexa, and in general love the whole experience!

Quiet and courteous people around me. It's an extremely dog convenient apartment complex. The staff is really friendly and their communication is clear. Maintenance is quick. Definitely recommend it!

Great facilities, and great office staff. Typing more stuff, because I have to get to one hundred and forty characters, so blah blah, blah!!

Management and maintenance have been most friendly and efficient. That for me has made my experience here wonderful. Issues that I’ve had with my apartment concerning upkeep were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The level of communication that I continue to receive is both comforting and relaxing.

I have resided here for over five years. Great place to stay. Neighbors are very nice and pleasant. Staff does answer all questions and service questions.

This is a quiet complex for the most part. The staff is friendly. It seems like they are trying to make positive changes around the community.

Really good management team, even in times I haven't been the best resident. Awesome, prompt maintenance crew, always professional, timely, and respectful of personal unit.

It's in a great location and for the most part pretty quiet. Staff are very nice. Just would like to see a few more receptacles for dog waste.

So far I love it here at Rosehill! The staff is great. Even the maintenance! I have The older model and it’s still nice and clean. I dont Have a washer and dryer in my unit so I go to the laundry room, which is clean! They also use an app to start the machines! They have cookies and coffee in the office, which my kiddo loves!

Still to this day, I absolutely love my apartment, the staff and the people whom live in my building. I’ve here two years and not once have we had a problem.

Just moved in but everything is great. Dawn was a huge help. I've had to call the office on a few questions/issues and everyone has been a great help

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

This place is exactly what we needed. Very pet friendly, and the number of doggie clean up stations are wonderful and very plentiful. The mail station is very easy to use.

I love living here. Staff is friendly and the neighborhood is clean. I enjoy the gym and pools and hope to live here for years to come. I am glad I picked this complex to live in!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Pleasant very nice employees in the front office. Quick to respond to requests. Clean environment with nice surroundings. Close to market and services needed for package shipping And other services. Eating and entertainment also.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Love this wonderful community, neighbors looking out for neighbors, wonderful maintenance crew and front office staff is excellent. And love the new flooring placed in the business office/computer room

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

The staff was quite friendly when we were searching for an apartment. They gave us a tour and we love how even the neighbors are friendly as well. Everything was very clean and the few minor maintenance issues were taken care of right away! This is a breath of fresh air to me I truly feel at home here.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Rosehill Pointe has such a welcoming and friendly staff! Excited to move into our apartment and get to know more people! Love the fireplace!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Great experience moving glad to be apart of the community. Loved the welcome home gift great idea. Can't wait to use the fireplace in the apartment.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

This is a huge community and it feels good to be a part of a place that cares about their residents and it's cool that I can walk to anywhere I need to go

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

We’ve lived here for almost three years now and we really love it. The staff is great, always nice and polite. Maintenance is always done pretty much immediately and we also have great neighbors! We couldn’t ask for much more!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Everything is been good so far, response time for repairs is really good! People in the office are nice and really helpful! I like the recycling options around too.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

We love living here. The staff are all really friendly, the apartment is a good value, and the amenities are really nice. It's very affordable for what you get.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Rosehill Pointe management is great to work with and always attentive. I haven’t had trouble with neighbors or any complaints about noise or parking.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Dawn went above and beyond helping me out during the move in process! I just moved in but I really like the complex so far. My apartment is clean and I don’t hear much noise!