Friendly staff, prompt service when requested. The community itself is VERY well kept. I've never lived somewhere where problems that affected the community as a whole were so quickly handled. Shoutouts especially to the folks responsible for salting streets and shoveling the snow in this past winter!

I started living her in July of last year (2018) and it's been pretty wonderful, having the gym accessible 24/7 is great, however the 1 star off is for the event center can be loud and obnoxious for those living close

maintenance request are done in a very short time line, are done right the first time.Customer service is great, every time we go to the office they are always friendly and helpful.

Just moved in but so far very pleased. The staff is very friendly, and the location is close to major highway access. Close to grocery store and Restaurants.

Dawn the leasing agent was awesome in getting the apartment paperwork and everything done in a short amount of time. She knew her information inside and out.

Every thing that was requested and more during the walk-thru was taken care of within 3 days. Great management and great customer service. Thank you.

So far, we love it!! We mainly moved up here so I could be close to KU since I have Crohn’s disease. We love the area and the apartments! The only downside is the apartment doesn’t have actual ceiling lights you have to use lamps. But other than that I love it.

A great place to live. Clean, quiet, great staff and neighbors. Close to interstate and work. I would recommend anyone to live here! I hope to be here a long time.

The staff is very nice, the neighbors seem nice, as well. But parking is a big problem, I literally cannot come and go after 5 PM without walking a min of a block to my apt.

Love living here. Great neighborhood! Awesome schools and fun things to do. Really close stores and restaurants. Just love living here and my family and have been here for a long time.

The apartment was not ready on time, which made my moving cost with the moving company cost me more. The stench of disinfectant the cleaning crew used was so strong I had to sleep with my head under the cover for the first two night. The walk thru did not check the hot water or stove not working. That night at 9:30 not hot water for a shower. The second night I tried to cook a ham in the oven, it didn't work neither did the stove burners. Wouldn't you think the walk thru would have included these things? Not a happy camper!

Community is great and very nice. I love that they updated the mail rooms. I feel like they could update laundry rooms and gym. The laundry machines seem smelly.

When I was looking for a good area and a Nice place to call Home, I read a lot of reviews for different places. RoseHill Pointe Apartment Homes came way out on top! Glad we found RoseHill Pointe!

The apartment is great and I love the do....if park! The staff is super friendly and always ready to talk or give treats to pets when we bring them up!

From the start, I have been impressed by level of attention and professionalism that the staff has displayed. I am very pleased with my apartment so far, and I am looking forward to utilizing the amenities Rosehill Pointe offers.

It's in a great location, and everything is kept up in good enough condition. Appliances are a little dated and they could definitely update their internet speed capabilities.

I just moved in to this apartment complex. The staff was very helpful with providing what information is needed. Even during the terrible winter weather, the staff was able to keep the property safe by plowing and salting the roads promptly.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Great place to live! Love the people, love the convenience of being near some great stuff in Lenexa, and in general love the whole experience!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Quiet and courteous people around me. It's an extremely dog convenient apartment complex. The staff is really friendly and their communication is clear. Maintenance is quick. Definitely recommend it!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Great facilities, and great office staff. Typing more stuff, because I have to get to one hundred and forty characters, so blah blah, blah!!

Management and maintenance have been most friendly and efficient. That for me has made my experience here wonderful. Issues that I’ve had with my apartment concerning upkeep were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The level of communication that I continue to receive is both comforting and relaxing.

I have resided here for over five years. Great place to stay. Neighbors are very nice and pleasant. Staff does answer all questions and service questions.

This is a quiet complex for the most part. The staff is friendly. It seems like they are trying to make positive changes around the community.

Really good management team, even in times I haven't been the best resident. Awesome, prompt maintenance crew, always professional, timely, and respectful of personal unit.

It's in a great location and for the most part pretty quiet. Staff are very nice. Just would like to see a few more receptacles for dog waste.