Rosehill Pointe

It's a really quite community here, which we love. Staff is very friendly and always around when you need them. Also love there fact that it's a smoke free community!
I just signed my third lease at Rosehill - they have been wonderful! Its the perfect community for me and my large dog, with a friendly neighborhood and dog park. The maintenance team here is amazing, always professional and timely.
It’s a nice apartment! Sometimes it just had to get things fixed that need to be fixed, or you just get pushed to the side because it doesn’t seem as important.
Friendly staff and maintenance always comes within a few days of calling. Only complaint is parking is a pain and there’s very few spots open.
It is a good community with awesome neighborhood. surrounding is really good with greenery everywhere. All the staff is good and polite. Everything is on time.
I moved in a few weeks ago and have been greeted with nothing but kindness and felt at home. So many different amenities and it’s in a great location. I really enjoy living here
Rosehill has been so kind, all the workers are so sweet and helpful and the other residents really make this place feel like home! I am very pleased with my choice!
We just moved to Rosehill pointe apartments and honestly everything looks great. We are comfortable in our new apartment and happy!! We recommend rosehill pointe apartments for people who are looking for a comfy and quiet environment.
I think the community is very nice, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartments are a little outdated but I really like how big the units are and how much storage they have. The parking lot is nice and shaded from the trees, keeps my vehicles cooler from the sun.
I have lived at Rosehill going on 13 years and I love it. It is a nice community, very diverse, with good amenities. Best of all is the location. So much nearby to do!