Rosehill Pointe

4.3

4.3

They are very safe and quiet Apartments maintenance is very good about coming promptly the little dog park is great a good experience.The staff is prompt the only issue i has was the laundry facilites some needs to ckwan them daily but overall great place
Everyone is mostly friendly in my complex. When I see them they say hi and we conversate on occasion. It is great. Very awesome community. I had a older couple compliment my car and they loved the color.
Good community. Great people and staff. Could be kept up a little more, but other than that things are pretty nice and quiet here. I would give five stars if the maintenance people were on top of their game around here, and fixed things right and not cheaply.
spacious, quiet, renovated, parking is a pain, but nice size living room, with big patio, basketball court and tennis court, other than that, i like it.
I love my apartment, I have no issues with my neighbors or the staff or maintenance. Having the dog park here is so helpful since I have a border collie who needs to run often! I always find a parking space that's reasonable, my rent is great for the area and the complex itself, my bills are also very reasonable. The dog poop everywhere is a problem, but you can't really fix rude people. It gets pretty cold indoors in the winter and the pipes knock in the walls and the walls are very thin but other than that, I've had no issues over the last two years. As far as apartments go, I think I've gotten very, very lucky finding Rosehill Pointe.
Everyone that works here is very nice and knowledgeable. I absolutely love the dog park here and all the friendly people I meet there. I would stay here for the rest of my life honestly.
The community is very friendly and family oriented. The maintenance is exceptional and the complex is always clean and well maintained. Although it is pricy to live there.
I feel like the quality of Rosehill has really declined since moving here over a year ago. I recently got a lease violation due to smoking, even though nobody in my apartment smokes, only to find out that the apartment ABOVE us smelt like smoke, so they gave everybody in the complex a violation. Absolutely ridiculous!
I love the new paint job around the place. I'm finally totally settled in my home. It took a while adjusting from a house to an apartment. I love my closet space my bedroom is huge. I also want to add that the staff & maintenance guys are always friendly and helpful. Thanks, have a great day!
I love the neighborhood! It's peaceful and welcoming. It's incredibly great for walking the dog and enjoying the outdoors. The staff here are always very welcoming as well😁