Nice place, a few things that were not ready when arriving and still cant get into my storage since key dosnt work for it. Other than that i like it

I have enjoyed living here. The staff is pretty accommodating and helpful. I wish there were more community events, but overall it has been perfect for me and my dog!

The environment is really nice and also the people are very nice. I love my spacious and beautiful apartment! The patios are wonderful and Management and maintenance are extremely helpful and friendly—They always respond to address any questions or issues very quickly!

It’s been good so far. 3rd night staying here so idk we’ll see. The workers here are nice so far. Haven’t had much to complain about. It’s peaceful.

Having difficulties getting rent to what was promised the day before of signing contract from an unsubordinate past employee. Raised 200 bucks in one day and want told nor gave me lease when asked to print it out for me. Its been 2 months with results yet

Great area. Management is helpful. Clean and repairs are done quick. This is my third year here and I have enjoyed it. I would refer anyone to live here.

The guys who mow leave a lot of uncut grass by the sidewalks. My neighbor always has an alarm beeping. The sliding glass door gets stuck all the time!! All summer the pool kept getting closed for random reasons. But other than that, my experience had been great!!

Great living here. All the staff is so nice, including maintenance! Neighborhood is clean and well taken care of. Super nice neighbors as well

Lived here 7 years. Very happy. Great staff. Very responsive to repairs. Office staff is respectful. Lots of dogs. Glad we have gated pools now with key cards.

Great so far ! Great neighborhood and great service!! Nice and quiet so many friendly face ! Great to raise a family! Love the fitness room

Everyone in the apartments are nice, but my one complaint is that the windows aren't very sound cancelling so I can hear everything outside like lawnmowers, car doors, cars starting, talking, etc.

The people in the leasing office are really nice and very helpful. It’s a great place to live. The Apartment is big enough. Restaurant and shops are really close.

Community and area is very nice. Staff is wonderful as well. All issues are handled pretty quickly, you are informed when maintenance has completed the job. Still a few minor updates to completed in all units.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Fairly decent. Wish you would cut down on the volume of e-mails sent to tenants. The only e-mails I would want to see are account management e-mails (Reminder, your rent is due in three days) and community event e-mails (The parking lot will be closed Monday for re-striping).

Rosehill Pointe is a wonderful place, it feels like a family with the wonderful neighbors I have, and Maintenance and Management makes sure that any and all my needs are met in a timely manner

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Maintenance team is amazing, always addresses issues right away. Fees have been an issue and pools have been closed off and on all summer with poor communication. Staff doesn't work with you very well on issues. Rent raise after lease expiration. Good area and grounds but typical apartment living otherwise.

I hind the staff to not be friendly or helpful.... They are always on the phone or just leaving the office and no one is there to help...I have lived here for 2 years and not very happy unless my friend gets involved he has power of attorney....but thye don't seem to understand what that means....He does not have to be on my lease to talk to them... their loss.

I've had a decent experience here in the past 2 years. Some things could be better. Maintenance is very friendly & helpful. Just wish the pools could stay open.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Amazing office staff who went out of their way to get me into an apartment and have been extremely patient and helpful to me! I feel so grateful to live here!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Everything thing has been running smoothly as possible. One of the better apartment I’ve been in. Was able to get awesome deals at the start of rent. Hannah was very helpful and respectful towards us. Was able to get everything done in less then a week. Only problem was the website to confusing.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

I continue to be impressed by the staff and groundskeepers of this facility. I'm strongly considering renewing my lease! Rosehill has exceeded expectations.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Love it here! Spacious bedroom and livingrooms. Loving the new updates to the units and affordable rent. Everyone is so friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

I do like it here, however I feel the rules and regulations are not upheld. For example, the dog poop. NOBODY picks it up because there are NO consequences for their actions. So those that actually follow the rules, are punished.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

I've only been living here a month, but so far I have no complaints. The staff was super helpful in getting moved in. My neighbors have been quiet and friendly.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

It's a nice neighborhood, but sometimes the maintenance doesnt really get to things you submit in the service request portal online. I had to fix my own laundry door because it broke off (it was missing screws in the first place and not connected correctly at the bottom.)