Overall an affordable community with great school district and highway access. The staff is super friendly and maintainence crew are quick and nice.

Very pleasant community! I absolutely love it so far! The office staff are very helpful and easy to work with. The residents are very friendly and welcoming. Glad we chose Rosehill Pointe!

Rosehill Pointe is a great place to raise kids, it’s a safe and quiet place with two pools and a couple playgrounds. Very spacious bedrooms and living room. The kitchen is small and some of the dryers have been broken for awhile and they are located far away from some apartments in separate buildings. But overall it is a good place.

The maintenance staff is great they go above and beyond to fix the problem quickly and explain what is going on and how long it will take. I can't imagine having so many units to service and the maintenance is always friendly and listens to your concerns about what problem you are having

There are never Parking spaces! The washer and dryers have weird smells to then. I have to take my clothes to a laundry mat. Other the that I love how much room the apt has, even though it isn’t worth the cost. Maintenance and neighbors are very nice!

So far everything is good. Its a nice place to live, the grounds are maintained and clean. enjoying the gym and nice to have 2 pools! Neighbors seem nice and friendly.

I like the location in relation to the rest of the metro area, but do not care for how busy 87th St. Pkwy is. I liked the amenities here when I was looking for a place to live, but I am disappointed that the pools are closed so often.

Great atmosphere. Close to major highways. Staff are friendly and always helpful. I have enjoyed living here for now going on three years and hoping longer.

My experience here has been very so so. So many things we broken when we got here and everything is extremely old. The rent is pretty cheap tho and I like the dog park.

Love the special care and facilities for pets - most all the residents I’ve interacted with seem friendly and are pet lovers too. It’s a comfortable family feeling and we’re happy to be a part of it.

My family loves living here. This community is very family friendly, and so far our neighbors are very respectful and quite. After coming from another apartment community that was not family friendly, this place is wonderful. 2 years of living here and we have had nothing but a great experience with our fellow residents, and the staff.

Please honor parking spots, if it is VIP people pay for vip if it it handicap people have medical issues that prevent walking far to avoid injury.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. A great place to call home. I love my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Love living here, feels safe and I don’t have any issues with anyone. Staff is also really nice and extremely helpful with everything. Thankful for this place.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

I have had a great day experience with the whole leasing and move in process. I have had excellent neighbors and love all the wonderful amanities. My dog and i have been enjoying the dog park and we are very happy that one of the pools is open. cant wait to have both!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

I just moved in, but so far the experience has been good. It was an easy move in process. Wendy was very helpful and accommodating. I will modify review if necessary

Promptness and professionalism are among four drivers that Satisfacts identifies in which maintenance can maximize the resident’s perception of value on the living experience.

A great apartment complex with wonderful employees! My wife and I moved in 2018 and we absolutely love it. We've had very few problems, and those have been dealt with quickly, efficiently, and politely. Definitely recommend!

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Everything is good. Good location. Good amenities. Good neighborhood. All people is nice. Great pool. Clean place. It's a good place for families and friends

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Great experience so far. Office staff is nice. Apartments are spacious, the property grounds are clean, apartments are located in a great area

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

An amazing community with friendly neighbors. I love the pools, sauna and how close to the office we live. I will always recommend living here.

Reply from Rosehill Pointe

Good experience could be cheaper for the quality of the Apartment. The Lease transfer fee is very irritating. I moved from a 1 to a 2 bedroom and had to pay 500 to transfer.

The apartment community is nice and quiet, there’s never been a situation in where I find the others in the complex loud. Calm environment !

Every month I feel more at home...service has always been good....thanks to Malissa and her staff. I look forward to the summer and the pool.....love the exercise room and well.

Friendly staff, prompt service when requested. The community itself is VERY well kept. I've never lived somewhere where problems that affected the community as a whole were so quickly handled. Shoutouts especially to the folks responsible for salting streets and shoveling the snow in this past winter!