Rosehill Pointe

The leasing agents were very friendly and helpful in the beginning, but when I sent follow-up emails for assistance they became unresponsive. This is my first time on my own, and I needed some direction. I still love my apartment!
There are no issues at all, no noise issues, no parking issues, and the maintenance staff has gone above and beyond. During this pandemic the office staff have worked under never before restrictions and I applaud their efforts and think they are doing an awesome job.
Did a vitual tours, first time I seen apartment was on moving everything is nothing like pictures, all cabinet needed to be updated as well could use a new stove , the toliet is very low to the to the floor I can go on an on. Will not every rent without physical looking at it first.
Love this apartment! It’s an open floor plan and has a HUGE master bedroom. It’s located in the perfect area close to olathe, shawnee, and overland park!
I'm new to the community and haven't met many neighbors yet. I'll probably be introducing myself to plenty soon and I'm sure I wont be disappointed!
I love these apartments! They are just so spacious. There are some things here that I am going to have to get used to, but they don’t make me like this apartment any less.
Friendly staff and maintenance crew! Great location that gives easy access to the highways and just about anywhere you’d need to go. The updated amenities and look of RHP really look great!
Everything is good in this community. Neighborhood is really nice but one thing is they do not pick up their dog s***t. Maintenance staff is good.
I have lived at this property for 3 months now and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. All of the leasing agents are very helpful and accommodating.
Just moved in. It hasnt been bad. Being the bottom floor is nice. I'm still not sure how the covered spaces work, if they are reserved or not and with covid and every thing, we didnt get a tour or certain explanations. It us understandable though.