Rosehill Pointe

4.3

4.3

Still pleased with the space in my apartment, storage area, and the overall feel of the neighborhood. The walls are extremely thin so you can hear everything your neighbors are doing, including what might be bowling at 5 AM above your bedroom. Extremely poor insulation and the windows are very thin. Dog poop never gets cleaned up around the property or in the dog park, and it is BAD. They do have the place looking very well kept, the landscaping is great. No issues with parking, there are always parking spots near my apartment no matter what time of day or night it is and it's been that way all year.
beautiful community with awesome neighborhood . i love the surrounding here. maintenance is awesome and on time. neighbors are very friendly and helpful.
It would have been a 5 star but caught an employee in a lie and now can't trust anyone specially that employee at this place maintenance is great they fixed our problems we had with in a reasonable time. Wish I could upgrade some of the flooring and some other stuff on my pocket.
The price is reasonable for the square footage. I do feel that the apartments need more interior lighting or natural light to liven of the space.
Nice place to live. Clean and quiet. I have lived here for five years. I always have a place to park. Neighborhood seems safe. I walk my dog a lot. Maintenance does a good job.
Our apartment when we first moved in was clean and very comfortable. As time has gone by it has become our little home. Residents are nice and staff is helpful.
It was a great experience....the helping apps...helping staff...everything & everybody helped so this experience can be smooth and painless...thanks
I find living here in this community to be rewarding. Living in Lenexa is close to everything i need. The staff has always been helpfull and understanding to all my needs and concerns.
I have talk to management about neighbor dog peeing in the breezeway, as of today nothing have changed. The smell is so strong to the point that I clean it myself.
Good but parking can be an issue at times. Also I've been on the maintenance repairs list for a year at least with no repairs made. I need new light bulbs in the kitchen. My stove needs to be leveled again. The main burner on the stove still doesn't work. Thescreen on my patio door is separating from the frame. All simple things.