Rosehill Pointe

4.3

4.3

Ashley
Kurt was amazing to work with the office staff was very polite and welcoming to everyone! Quiet property and very well lit at night makes you feel safe and at home

Tabitha
It's clean, it's quite, it's reasonable on pricing. The office has worked with me on every issue I've had. It's a convenient location with many shops close by.

Elizabeth
Very helpful and very nice people to work with. I enjoy my apartment and it now feels like home and I just moved in . Kurt has been really awesome to work with. He explains everything throughly and understandable.

Michael
Quiet community, awesome dog park. Like that its laid back and not alot of crazyness goes on. Everyone keeps to themselves for the most part.

Connie
Just moved here! Experience leasing with Karla and Kurt was Top Notch! Loving my new home! They were very welcoming to the community. They took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions about the property.

Bunnuch
There were some issues that should have been addressed before we moved in. A bath vent fan that sounds like helicopter taking off. They were taken care of when management was notified.

Danyelle
Just moved in & while place is nice I have neighbors below me that will blast music in the middle of the night that will wake me out of my sleep. Work in a bakery so I need my rest

Robert
It's a nice place to live. It's quiet and peaceful, Pet friendly and close to lots of shopping and plenty of places to eat close by. They added new keyless entry and smart thermostat. While it does have issues staying connected to the app. the thermostat is much more accurate than the old one.

Danielle
Not a bad area to live, overall pretty safe, and I have nice neighbors. I do wish my apartment was a little more up to date, like not having carpet in the bathroom.

Mariah
The apartment and management are fine, but the other residents have no respect for their neighbors when it comes to noise and picking up after themselves. It would also be nice to have more than a 12 hour notice when maintenance will be entering my apartment, considering I have a dog and work nights so I sleep during the day.