Very quiet and clean area. I can't complain at all. Good for kids. Pets accepted. The process took a while be prepared to wait. For baytown this is not a bad place at all. Plus if u don't like carpet see the unit before renting. I was told I would have wood abd I have very light carpet.

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

I Love it here very quiet. The residents are nice and helpful. The Maintenance are very nice they come right on time and are very helpful. The Outside is calm nice and most of all Clean

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

For the most part, I am satisfied living here. Maintenance is always on point and friendly. The only downfall is the tenant's with children should make sure the trash is put in the dumpster so it doesn't look trashy.

The staff was very helpful with the move-in process. Although there was some delays the staff kept me informed and continued to encourage me when the approval process became very tiring and redundant.

It’s very quiet here , I haven’t had no issues with anyone. My kids can go outside and play and don’t have to worry about a lot of traffic. The location is very convenient.

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

Everything is always neat and clean. Everyone is always nice and helpful. Love living here. The location is great. Living close to places is great

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

Coming from New York a big City compare to Baytown, we have been experiencing good adjustments here in this small town. No complaints at all about my unit. It's comfortable n nice.

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

The community is quiet. Neighbors are friendly. If I can stop having issues with my unit, I’d be more satisfied overall. Maintenance does what they can.

I like residency, more particular, like my building, and where im located, im satisfied , no complaints as of yet.but would like too see maybe a drop box for rent, and even reward tenants for paying rent on time.

Me and my son are very comfortable living at Rosemont because it's a nice complex close to a lot of stores and schools but we like it here because it's a secure neighborhood.

Rosemont of Baytown is in the perfect location and offers great amenities. The community is friendly and very safe. Apartments are spacious and parking is fair.

Gets the job done if anything goes wrong, friendly staff who are very helpful. Rosemont at Baytown on Garth road have everything you need...

Everyone has been very helpful and friendly during the application process. I had a maintenance issue when I moved in and they came to fix it very quickly.

Apartments are clean . Staff is friendly . In a convenient location . Plenty of amenities. Security pro cautions. The gates are in working order

It's a nice place to live. Neighbors are quite. They keep up with the grounds. Maintenance request get done quickly. I like that you can go on line and request the work.

Very efficient and clean. Maintenance comes and fixes things in a timely manner. Staff and everyone are very nice. Apartments are very spacious and big porch. Super close to all the major stores

I really like living here. No one bothers me and my neighbor next door is very friendly and quiet. The property is kepted cleaned. I have had several emergencies and they were fixed right away. Even though I miss Mrs. Tina and Mrs. Felisha, I am getting to know Mrs. Charlotte and the new staff. Maintenance here is AWESOME 👍🏾!!!!. Mr. Ernest and the other maintenance staff always speak to me and ask me how am I doing. My lease is up in June but I'm thinking about renewing it.

Quiet area, nice location, kids love the play area and I like the fact that they can play and not worry about traffic. Office and maintenance staff are polite

I’ve lived at rosemont for 2 years now and have had a great experience. The staff is friendly and quick at fixing any issues. They keep the grounds clean and buildings clean.

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

Love complex. Great staff and loving neighbors. Complex is always clean. Everyone is always helpful. Again love the location. I am close to everything I need

Resident comes first before the staff. I consider myself lucky to live here with my kids. Affordable rate. Current amenities.I feel really good

I just moved in on the 15th and the entire office staff has been very helpful and caring and made sure that I was taken care of I appreciate what they did for me

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

Its a very nice and clean place to live, every body are very nice to interact with, i didn't have a problem with nobody, i enjoy my experience with the management team,i love where Iam live at,and yes i told all of my friends and family's and my co- worker about my new home, i wish i had a longer-term contact with Rosemont at Baytown community apartment, because i just love it here and i thank the whole Baytown management team for have me as a tent, iam a very nice person and very unstanding person, i love too interact with people, i love helping people, i love too give to people who just don't have it for there self. and you so much Rosemont at Baytown apartment management team for letting me live here on your wonderful property, I Just 💘 it here.😀😀😀😀 and thank you again.

So far it’s been great! It’s quite spacious, the lot and the unit itself. Very quite, everyone stays to themselves. Everyone is friendly as well.

Love my apartment community and amenities. Property manager and staff are awesome friendly. Been here for two years. Maintenance are really on top of things.