I like residency, more particular, like my building, and where im located, im satisfied , no complaints as of yet.but would like too see maybe a drop box for rent, and even reward tenants for paying rent on time.

Me and my son are very comfortable living at Rosemont because it's a nice complex close to a lot of stores and schools but we like it here because it's a secure neighborhood.

Rosemont of Baytown is in the perfect location and offers great amenities. The community is friendly and very safe. Apartments are spacious and parking is fair.

Gets the job done if anything goes wrong, friendly staff who are very helpful. Rosemont at Baytown on Garth road have everything you need...

Everyone has been very helpful and friendly during the application process. I had a maintenance issue when I moved in and they came to fix it very quickly.

Apartments are clean . Staff is friendly . In a convenient location . Plenty of amenities. Security pro cautions. The gates are in working order

It's a nice place to live. Neighbors are quite. They keep up with the grounds. Maintenance request get done quickly. I like that you can go on line and request the work.

Very efficient and clean. Maintenance comes and fixes things in a timely manner. Staff and everyone are very nice. Apartments are very spacious and big porch. Super close to all the major stores

I really like living here. No one bothers me and my neighbor next door is very friendly and quiet. The property is kepted cleaned. I have had several emergencies and they were fixed right away. Even though I miss Mrs. Tina and Mrs. Felisha, I am getting to know Mrs. Charlotte and the new staff. Maintenance here is AWESOME πŸ‘πŸΎ!!!!. Mr. Ernest and the other maintenance staff always speak to me and ask me how am I doing. My lease is up in June but I'm thinking about renewing it.

Quiet area, nice location, kids love the play area and I like the fact that they can play and not worry about traffic. Office and maintenance staff are polite

I’ve lived at rosemont for 2 years now and have had a great experience. The staff is friendly and quick at fixing any issues. They keep the grounds clean and buildings clean.

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

Love complex. Great staff and loving neighbors. Complex is always clean. Everyone is always helpful. Again love the location. I am close to everything I need

Resident comes first before the staff. I consider myself lucky to live here with my kids. Affordable rate. Current amenities.I feel really good

I just moved in on the 15th and the entire office staff has been very helpful and caring and made sure that I was taken care of I appreciate what they did for me

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

Its a very nice and clean place to live, every body are very nice to interact with, i didn't have a problem with nobody, i enjoy my experience with the management team,i love where Iam live at,and yes i told all of my friends and family's and my co- worker about my new home, i wish i had a longer-term contact with Rosemont at Baytown community apartment, because i just love it here and i thank the whole Baytown management team for have me as a tent, iam a very nice person and very unstanding person, i love too interact with people, i love helping people, i love too give to people who just don't have it for there self. and you so much Rosemont at Baytown apartment management team for letting me live here on your wonderful property, I Just πŸ’˜ it here.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ and thank you again.

So far it’s been great! It’s quite spacious, the lot and the unit itself. Very quite, everyone stays to themselves. Everyone is friendly as well.

Love my apartment community and amenities. Property manager and staff are awesome friendly. Been here for two years. Maintenance are really on top of things.

This is a great community with friendly neighbors. Been here 11yrs and love it!! Very safe place to live. Walking distance to many stores if you need to. Bus stop right out front if you need a bus. Maintenance is always there in a hurry to fix your needs as well. Office staff is very friendly and willing to help. Great place all together.

Resident experience has been good, apartment nice, grounds nice well kept its always clean nice that trash is picked upa few times a week, that really helps

I have been here only two months and I love it here. The property grounds are well kept and the management and staff team are awesome. Haven't had any problem since I been here.

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

The changes have improved. Community, playground, parking area and the grounds have been kept up. Buildings and walk ways are so much cleaner. Maintenance are doing a better job.

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

I have been here 2 months now and so far it's okay and peaceful. The only complaints i have is we only have to the 3rd to pay rent and some of us get paid after the 3rd and I've never lived in an apartment so im not use to my place I'd residence being inspected kinda feels like a violation of my privacy but overall it decent living space.

Reply from Rosemont at Baytown

Great place to live. Nice and quiet. People are nice. Love the location near everything. People always friendly. Grounds are kept clean. Play area is nice

I’m loving my apartment, but when I went to take a bath the I got in and when I got out it was paint all over me It was peeling off the tub. But the apartment is absolutely amazing

I’ve had a very pleasant experience since I moved here. It’s very peaceful & clean. The people are quiet and respectful of their neighbors. Highly satisfied