Honestly, Fabio is the only good part about living here. The office staff, although friendly on phone, always leave us with empty promises. We really had such high expectations moving in here, as we were promised to have a freshly painted house, clean floors, and an overall clean house. When I walked in on the first day I got my key, I couldn’t believe my eyes. The floors were disgustingly dirty, the basement was moldy, the vents were filthy (still are), and the list goes on. We had to hire both a cleaning service for the house and Stanley Steamers to clean the tile and carpet, and we not reimbursed for either yet, even though we were told we were going to be. Additionally, although our contract says we have until November 1st to renew our lease, they started touring our house the 2nd week of school and when we called and asked why they said since there was a group of 16 interested, our priority no longer matters. They have to do what’s best for the business. Completely ridiculous and disappointing. The next tour they had, they did not even bother letting us know people were coming, so no one was prepared for a house visit. One girl was actually on an important call, and they still proceeded to come in. I would under no circumstances ever recommend RU Living to anyone. One of the most unorganized businesses I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

Reply from RU Living

The community is way better than dorming as well as the appearance of the building. The responses by staff in the office to make maintenance requests are impressively fast.

Reply from RU Living

Having a great experience at RU living, great hospitality. They are very responsive when we need something from them. Our air condition broke and they were on top of it right away.

Reply from RU Living

It's alright. Maintenance requests are annoying with customer service because they don't fix anything.. The house is pretty nice and in a good location

Reply from RU Living

RU Living has incompetent leasing office employees and the uncleanliness of the patio and the building (especially on each floor, the carpet is atrociously stained with garbage liquid).

Reply from RU Living

A good community. The only thing I hate so far is that postmen did not put the stuff in the right place. My apartment is on the 4th floor, and they should put the stuff in the right place labeled 4th-floor in the post office. Sometimes, I found my stuff other than the place labeled 4th-floor.

Reply from RU Living

havent met anybody yet but the community is safe and the rooms are nice but i would like to have events where i can meet more people and make more friends

Reply from RU Living

I love living at 12 Bartlett St, the experience is great and welcoming. The cleanliness and welcoming feeling of going home is a nonstop opportunity

Reply from RU Living

RU living is really neat the house looks cool i have not moved in yet but i think it will be a nice place i do not know what else to put here i just want a giftcard

Overall the place was nice. However it was kinda dusty and the dishwasher vibrated itself out of its housing. Other than that it was very nice

I haven't actually moved in yet but the house seems clean. Unfortunately, I had to move in a couch early and RULiving said I could do it on a Saturday after getting a roommate to send confirmation and then there was nobody at the house.

Reply from RU Living

House was not in great condition. Constantly charged late fees which ended up being an RU living problem. Maintenence men were nice and helpful.

It is pretty good for me. However, the only thing so far I don't like is that its security deposit is a 1.5-month rental, which is more than what I expected.

Reply from RU Living

So far everything has been very good. They cleaned the house right away and we were able to get our keys amd move in even earlier than expected. Very happy so far

Reply from RU Living

I LOVE ITTTT. The house is so nice and there is so much space to move around. I’m so glad i chose off campus housing with RU living. I can not wait for the fall.

Reply from RU Living

The community has really fostered a feeling of acceptance for me and the entire experience has been very smooth and the staff has always been helpful.

Reply from RU Living

Excellent facility with a great staff. Time are clean with excellent appliances. Safer and secure at night and during the day so I don't have to work about my belongings being taken. Excellent atmosphere and environment, not too close to campus but not too far either.

Reply from RU Living

It’s clean and nice. The downstairs lobby is kept clean and warm because of the fire place and the bedrooms and amazing with the size they provide use.

Love my house and my street. My house is big and beautiful. I enjoyed having my own individual lease, as one of my housemates randomly moved out, but because of the individual leases, it did not impact me. It has overall been a great experience.

Externally, my RU living house seemed perfect and free of the usual college worries, however, it has had a lot of maintenance issues. That being said, the RU living maintenance team is very quick and understanding to respond.

Very nice house large open spaces very nice new appliances you can get things fixed easily they will pair you with people if you can’t fill your apartment

Maintenance requests take a while for completion and bills are not given as required repairs are made. I get a feeling that there are too many properties and not enough maintenance staff

The rent is higher than it could be for a rate close to the amount a college student can afford. Other than that, the housing experience has been good so far.

I really enjoy the apartment itself and the location is incomparable. That being said, it’s very pricey and I wish there were single-person rooms available. I have to suffer paying two people’s rent to live by myself at this apartment.

RU living has been a good company to live with besides 2 things. They consistently charge fees for banking problems on their end, and parking is also a hassle.