RU Living

Fabio continues to be the best thing about RU Living. He always gets everything we need done, no matter what time or day it is. Our experience would not be the same if it were not for him!
Living with Ruliving is ok, but it is not the best though. However, amenities are a perk of living with them like a gym and stuff like that.
It's a really nice place to live, and its only 2 minutes from the bus stop. The staff is really nice and offers food and drinks whenever you visit the office.
Do not like having tours during week days they are a distraction. My room is also overpriced as it does not even have a closet and over 1100 a month.
The customer service I would give 3.5 stars. The maintenance and the time things are fixed I would give 3 stars. The location of my house gets 4.5 stars. The overall quality gets a C+
My experience has been very good here and I have managed to get a good experience out of it. I feel that the environment is nice and healthy and clean.
I love living here, the space is nice and the location is very convenient, and I am always able to get answers for any questions that I have without much delay.
Living at 171 hamilton has been an up and down road. Good times and bad. We love the the house, very spacious but haven't had front steps over the past 2 months.
It was good. The online application process was a mess and they key thing stressed me out a little but it was a smooth process otherwise. It was good
The apartments are a good place for students that want to live off-campus. It’s a good, secure environment to study in and the staff are always helpful.