The house is very nice but it is hard to get in touch with the staff of RU Living when you contact them in any form. We've emailed them multiple times with problems in the house, whether it be safety concerns or maintenance in the house, and they don't respond. Other than that my experience with RU Living and the house are very good.

good experience so far with some issues in the beginning that were taken care of. maintenance responds very quickly for requests and ensures garbage is taken out when necessary

Very cool features online, making it easier for the residents to request help and give other sorts of feedback. Very smooth transition to living!

Great place to live since its apartment style for me so it is pretty comfortable and convenient. Located just 5 mins from Scott hall, made everything easy. There are many food places around here too.

I appreciate the on-the-go breakfasts and the occasional free Cookie Rush cookies. The staff has also been nothing but helpful in any problem I have encountered this year so far. RU Living shows that they care about their residents and I am very grateful to be a part of this community.

RU Living is always friendly. My only issue is that the maintenance requests are not always consistent. Sometimes we have to put a request in multiple times before someone comes to fix something.

Doing great, could not be better. For the most part a great experience, friendly and helpful landlords and almost any problem that we have encountered was solved quickly.

The RU Living staff is doing a good job. Whenever I receive a call from RU Living, the staff I speak with are always friendly and willing to help. The community as well is good natured too.

I put down a security deposit to reserve a whole house and when I found people to live their they put down their own security deposits. I told RU living that my security deposit check should be used for rent because my parents are not giving me any more rent money until that is used up. They charged me for rent and did not give me back my security deposit in time so my bank charged me $35 fee that I have not been reimbursed yet.

Reply from RU Living

overall experience is nice, the staff is very helpful, safe neighborhood, although the prices for fines are a little steep but its overall a pleasant experience

It's a great experience overall, and I really like living here! The place is very well maintained and hoping it will continue to stay this nice!!

So far RU Living has been great. The apartment is really nice, clean. It has a few issues but maintenance has been helpful in resolving them. Communication over the summer was a little weak when trying to resolve rent issues, but ever since I came back to campus it has been much better.

I feel like moving to this place was a very good decision, the apartment is really good, it is close to all my classes, and it feels very safe.

I love how RU Living Staff treats us like adults. The staff are also super friendly every day and are always eager help you out in any way they can. Living here is safe and fun. Not to mention the rooms are super nice.

It's already been such a positive and welcoming experience living here! So far I really have no complaints with the building or any neighbors!

Pretty good job of maintaining cleanliness throughout building. Was a little disappointed on how fast the cookie rush ran out, but overall good experience

I have to call maintenance almost every week whether it's missing shelves or a broken buzzer. Some requests get fixed very quickly while others have taken months and repeated requests.

I think the apartments are really nice. The office workers really want you to enjoy yourself and feel comfortable living here. The only issues I have with Bartlett apartments is the price of the space and when you order a package that's too large it is not secure. Other than that, I feel very safe and happy. I would recommend to others.

You're great! Thanks for this reward program and the free food :). I'm really glad the system for paying rent is changing next year. If possible, most properties on Huntington Street need updates. Also, please try being more lenient with residents, we are stressed college students :)

Convenient location but very expensive to know that people don't respect the hall ways and are constantly throwing random trash in the hallway trash cans regardless of numerous complaints

The apartments are good to live in, and everyone who works here is good at making sure people are comfortable. It's really nice that they plan events.

I love my apartment and the location of it and am definitely going to renew my lease for next year and recommend 12 Bartlett to all of my friends!

I am really enjoying my experience living in the Bartlett Apartments. The staff is friendly and the apartment is always clean. I also like the random perks such as monthly breakfast in the morning. Whenever there is an issue, I know the RU Living team will be helpful.

It's dope here. It's in a prime location, the rooms are quality, the backyard area is very nice. My one complaint is that laundry is expensive and the machine doesn't accept ones

We have had a great experience so far living in Bartlett. Unfortunately, we have had many things to wrong in our apartment, but Fabio has been so helpful and responded quickly and efficiently to our requests!