Honestly, Fabio is the only good part about living here. The office staff, although friendly on phone, always leave us with empty promises. We really had such high expectations moving in here, as we were promised to have a freshly painted house, clean floors, and an overall clean house. When I walked in on the first day I got my key, I couldn’t believe my eyes. The floors were disgustingly dirty, the basement was moldy, the vents were filthy (still are), and the list goes on. We had to hire both a cleaning service for the house and Stanley Steamers to clean the tile and carpet, and we not reimbursed for either yet, even though we were told we were going to be. Additionally, although our contract says we have until November 1st to renew our lease, they started touring our house the 2nd week of school and when we called and asked why they said since there was a group of 16 interested, our priority no longer matters. They have to do what’s best for the business. Completely ridiculous and disappointing. The next tour they had, they did not even bother letting us know people were coming, so no one was prepared for a house visit. One girl was actually on an important call, and they still proceeded to come in. I would under no circumstances ever recommend RU Living to anyone. One of the most unorganized businesses I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

Reply from RU Living

My Bedroom is good, small size but the heat doest not work at times. Basement is not completed, Attic is really in a bad state. Kitchen is good, Living room is okay, not well maintained. The exterior is bad, not at all painted since forever. Backyard is large but is very muddy, I suggest you put some firm ground and fences. Driveway is bad, mud all around. Location is good, close to library and train station.

It was good but there were some negatives. The toliet was hard to flush, one of the closet doors didnt close, the stoe heat up slowly, the water from the sink tasted weird, the fridge leaked and there were ants

Maintenance requests take a while for completion and bills are not given as required repairs are made. I get a feeling that there are too many properties and not enough maintenance staff

I have to call maintenance almost every week whether it's missing shelves or a broken buzzer. Some requests get fixed very quickly while others have taken months and repeated requests.

It has been alright to live here. Move in team was very prompt and I was able to move in quickly. However when moving in, non of the house was cleaned, and there was a lot of dirt and old items from the past tenants.

house is nice but secretaries at office are not helpful and the whole rent withdraw process is an unorganized headache. Also there has yet to be a leaf clean up even though it is in the lease and it has been brought up to the office several times

Reply from RU Living

Pretty good! I wasn't so happy that you forgot to take out parking the last two monthes then hit me with $300 on one day. Should have sucked it up as your mistake, not mine. Good otherwise

Reply from RU Living

House was not in great condition. Constantly charged late fees which ended up being an RU living problem. Maintenence men were nice and helpful.

RU Living has incompetent leasing office employees and the uncleanliness of the patio and the building (especially on each floor, the carpet is atrociously stained with garbage liquid).

Reply from RU Living

I had mixed feelings living here. I liked how they brought pizza during finals week and stuff like that but i had put in at least 2 maintaince requests in to fix my door and my window and neither has been fixed (one was back in September).

Convenient location but very expensive to know that people don't respect the hall ways and are constantly throwing random trash in the hallway trash cans regardless of numerous complaints

The community around me is very nice and enjoyable, I have met many new people who I would not have otherwise. However I do live in an apartment that is sperate from the main living community, so it can be hard to interact with them sometimes.

Reply from RU Living

Satisfied overall with the apartment but when we need assistance in the house (maintenance, payments, questions) it is nearly impossible to get an answer or a hand from anyone in the office.

Reply from RU Living

The building is great but I am sick of all the noise from construction, especially when we don't even know what these renovations are for. I would also much rather rent be cheaper than have the money go towards events.

Reply from RU Living

maintenance service is really late. Other than that It is satisfied so far. I think the rental fee is relatively higher than other houses nearby hear.

I really thought I was coming into something that would great. Being coed was a mistake. and it is very very overpriced. i think it’s sketchy that we can’t see our electric bill

The house is very nice but it is hard to get in touch with the staff of RU Living when you contact them in any form. We've emailed them multiple times with problems in the house, whether it be safety concerns or maintenance in the house, and they don't respond. Other than that my experience with RU Living and the house are very good.

The rent is higher than it could be for a rate close to the amount a college student can afford. Other than that, the housing experience has been good so far.

RU living is really neat the house looks cool i have not moved in yet but i think it will be a nice place i do not know what else to put here i just want a giftcard

It's alright. Maintenance requests are annoying with customer service because they don't fix anything.. The house is pretty nice and in a good location

Reply from RU Living

Externally, my RU living house seemed perfect and free of the usual college worries, however, it has had a lot of maintenance issues. That being said, the RU living maintenance team is very quick and understanding to respond.

My property is very nice and has mostly updated appliances, besides the kitchen. Management needs improvement in organization and communication skills. It's hard to get a straight forward answer and I usually hear different things from different employees. But Fabio is great and always gets to our maintenance requests in a timely fashion!

Reply from RU Living

the community appears to be very polite, clean and respectable; however, there is little sense of community amongst residents from other units. RU living lacks in socializing events to get residents out of their apartments and into communal spaces.

The apartment is in Great location from the bus stop! The best part is that students live here. A huge downfall is the cabinets. Most are broken and the doorknobs frequently fallout from the door.