Rutherford Woodlands

Love the fact they have a welcoming staff I never thought I would find another home as a apt but I love this community I would tell a lot of my friends and family that it's a great place to move with children
The resident is a very good place to live with children the two ladies work in office very sweet and helpful and kind the apartment complex is very nice and big I love my three bedroom apartment....
It is a good place to live but there are too many disrespectful kids and they don’t respect your area and make to much noise with basketball in the breezeway and they don’t live in the complex. They do this on purpose because no one will say anything to them especially their parents.
It was a long process getting the app together & through all the steps but i absolutely love my new apartment!! The kids love the community & the 2 bedroom is the perfect amount of space!!
Very nice and quiet neighborhood good place to live especially with children love it!!!! Love my apartment as well very big and roomy.. definitely don't regret moving here.
It's peaceful at my building..it's not trash every where like most apartment complexes..and Veronica is super amazing in what she does around here
love the apartments they are nice and spacious the staff is friendly love having security on site feel safe wish I could get the mold situation fixed been turned in since March
It's a great apartment complex ...my neighbor is just EXTREMELY noisy upstairs but things have been put in place to fix that and I could not be happier.
Me and my kids enjoying our apartment and the great service from Veronica, Dave and all the employees who working hard to feel comfortable and safe.
It is a good place to live. A lot of drama with new people living here but the management is so nice and understanding. It could use some security especially during the summer tome and more parking for residents.