Rutherford Woodlands

4.3

4.3

Kaeisha
Inside was very clean and smelled real good when I moved in. The outside stairs are very dirty and has an odor, but other than that I love it so far.

Lyric
Love it here! Nice environment. Very quiet! Would recommend this place to anyone. Very affordable close by to many restaurants and stores! Can’t wait to live many more years.

Marketta
Shannon was amazing during my move in process! I would like to see the upgrades completed in the building corridors sooner than later, but very pleased to know Shannon is on top of this!

Katherine
about 2 months ago
Disappointed that the pool is not open. And I have requested maintenance for my dishwasher and not gotten response yet I received completion of the work order.

Ledia
about 2 months ago
My and my husband never thought we would have a apartment this big and the price is amazing. the park is super fun and when my daughter gets a bit older she’ll be all over it.

Tekesha
3 months ago
I love it and glad I move here. It better from where I used to live at. I know I have only be here couple days but I love it here already

Lucinda
3 months ago
Very understanding staff. Works with you through the entire process. Very caring, and respectful. I would def refer family and freinds to live here. My apartment is beautiful.

Richard
3 months ago
I have really enjoyed living here the apartment is very nice and it's a nice quiet neighborhood.I have found that the staff are helpful and it's very close to Kroger and other amenities.

Crystal
3 months ago
I love it so far.. the facility is nice and clean…all the neighbors have been nice and courteous!! The management/maintenance personnel have been AMAZING!!!

Bobbie
4 months ago
Love it here!! The maintenance guy is the best, he’s always on it!!! I wish people could control their kids but hey wishful thinking!! Staff is really great