Rutherford Woodlands

4.3

4.3

Grace
I liked it when y'all power washed the sidewalk. It was very much necessary after some kids played with blue slime in front of our doorway and the stain was there for a good year.

Richard
I have found Rutherford crossing to be very well ran. Also the maintenance people are always quick to respond. I have been happy with staff and my apartment

Bobbie
We love it here It’s very quiet and the maintenance man is great about fixing things on time And management has gotten a lot better The trash has gotten a lot better since new management

Melissa
The 3 bedroom apartment is very spacious living. My kids have plenty of room to play. I love that we live so close to the playground and close enough to walk to kroger.

Sarah
Super friend staff. Very quiet area and the grounds look well kept. Shannon is the best person I’ve ever worked with on getting an apartment.

Rikeita
I love the extra space. Any work order that I put in gets fixed with no delays. Apartment manager is great at communication. I love the location.

Eman
I just wanted to say I been living in Rutherford woodland apartment for 4 years now and I'm very happy with the service I get all the time. And I am really appreciate Jessica, I been have some concerns and she really listened carefully and figured out and helped me solve the problem fast, she was amazing and awesome . And also I like to say thank you for David, MT they really helped fix all the issues I had in my apartment. Thank you to everyone who worked hard to let us feel that this our home.

Sheila
about 2 months ago
The staff were so welcoming during my move in process. The maintenance staff helped me get settled in. They even changed my cord that was compatible to the outlet.

Katherine
about 2 months ago
Nice area, great neighborhood, quite, spacious, lots of storage in apartment. Very friendly neighbors. Super staff. Very pleased with apartment and all the things of apartment complex.

Tamiko
3 months ago
Well well well where should I start this property has alot of don't no this and you can't do that that's not in the lease the property is on the outside is all kepted up but, the inside I just done know they don't want to fix stuff in a timely manner or look @ nothing unless you go above their head and you are on a waiting list for anything to be fixed in your home the rent is to high for this property