It is a good place to live but there are too many disrespectful kids and they don’t respect your area and make to much noise with basketball in the breezeway and they don’t live in the complex. They do this on purpose because no one will say anything to them especially their parents.

It was a long process getting the app together & through all the steps but i absolutely love my new apartment!! The kids love the community & the 2 bedroom is the perfect amount of space!!

Very nice and quiet neighborhood good place to live especially with children love it!!!! Love my apartment as well very big and roomy.. definitely don't regret moving here.

It's peaceful at my building..it's not trash every where like most apartment complexes..and Veronica is super amazing in what she does around here

love the apartments they are nice and spacious the staff is friendly love having security on site feel safe wish I could get the mold situation fixed been turned in since March

It's a great apartment complex ...my neighbor is just EXTREMELY noisy upstairs but things have been put in place to fix that and I could not be happier.

Me and my kids enjoying our apartment and the great service from Veronica, Dave and all the employees who working hard to feel comfortable and safe.

It is a good place to live. A lot of drama with new people living here but the management is so nice and understanding. It could use some security especially during the summer tome and more parking for residents.

I love Victoria, our apartment manager. She makes me feel like a friend and she know who my daughter and I are. I have not had any problems since moving in.

Clean , kid friendly . Schools are around the corner & stores in the area , quiet small area that’s easy to maintain. No loud neighbors or pets

So far things have went wonderfully...the staff is great ,so much around us in good distance I'm ready for our new endeavours ! It's been a long time coming !

The office manager Veronica is the best. The staff is very sweet. Maintenance guy responds in a timely manner. Proterty is very well kept and clean

Me and my kids love here in Rutherford apartments, very nice friendly staff and maintenance.Safe area and nice size apartments plus reasonable prices.

Pretty good place no major issues the staff is great as well. The staff is always trying to help in any way possible overall it’s a great place to live

We recently moved here and the move in here has been great.The staff has been very welcoming to us and very helpful. The maintenance men would response to all of our concerns immediately.we very glad to move here.

It a pretty nice area to live in especially if you have small children. You are right next to shopping, right around the corner from a lot of schools

It a good place to stay,its close to everything stores,good food but the parking is horrible,i wish they can make some changes to everything have more amenities

I really like being a resident over here nice tenet nice manager wish there was just a bigger place for the children to play at but other than that Rutherford Woodlands are fine.

Friendly and quiet environment.my apartment is spacious and management always fix things in a timely mannet. If you any issues they are alway willing to resolve issues without any negative feedback.

I LOVE MY COMMUNITY AND MY LANDLORD SHES A VERY GREAT PERSON AND IF I EVER NEED ANYTHING FOR MY APARTMENT DONE THEY GET RIGHT ON IT AND I LOVE IT

Great place to live, and children get along with one another it’s beautiful outside and well kept the workers are very nice as well best place to live

It has been a pleasure living at Rutherford Woodlands our maintenance man Mr. Dave has taken care of my every need. My apartment is wheelchair accessible for me and my sister.

I enjoy living here, our neighbors we look out for each other. I feel safe living here.The maintenance man is very efficient in making sure anything that needs to be repaired is done in a timely manner.

4 out of 5 stars disable veterian 21yrs reserve svc ..excited to be here great neighbors looking fwd to the summer in murfreesboro and volunteering at the VA.

This is a nice complex and I love living here. Good neighbors and area for the kids to enjoy they time. Very quiet. My son loves the community.