Rutherford Woodlands

1 star
It’s ok wish the apartments were maintained properly. Been asking for over a year for things to get done in the apartment. Really ready to move
So far I am enjoying this community. My neighbors are friendly and welcoming. They speak to me and my kids. The kids neighbors are nice as well.
I just recently moved in and so far Friendly neighbors, a lot of kids for mine to play with. A playground. The apartment is clean and looks brand new
It can be better if was cleaner and if people would think of others if no bugs.And watch their kid's.I enjoy my stay here employee's are nice Dave is the best.
The neighborhood is good and most of the people are nice. The staff are very friendly and helpful when it comes to situations or if you just have questions regarding your lease.
I've only recently moved here and I love it here. Very quiet and laid back. My neighbors came out and introduced themselves and offered to help me move in. The neighborhood is great and it's convenient to many things.
I love the apartment. I wish I had an extra bedroom but other than that, we love it. The closets are spacious and one of the bedrooms is a little small for two children but we’ll manage.
Getting approved was quick and easy thanks to Mrs. Balyee in the office. Everything was new and updated in the apartment when I moved in. Neighbors are friendly.
I dont like that i seen a few bugs in my apartment even though my apartment stay clean and due to covid 19 pest control just now about to start back spraying.Also someone egged my vehicle😬
I enjoy living here and feel safe . I’m a single woman and its nice to know you can feel safe in your home . Everyone looks out for each other’s kids it’s like our own little community.