Rutherford Woodlands

4.4

4.4

Tomeia
I like living in Rutherford Woodlands, but it's a few things that needs to change as far as the building I'm living in..I moved here from Grand Rapids Michigan November 6th 2020...I loved where I live in the beginning but now it's a headache and something needs to be done..I don't think I will be renewing my least next year..
Bobbie
Love it here! They are doing a good job here at Rutherford woodland! They have a little play area for the little ones. I wish they had a gym.
Candace
like living here. quiet neighborhood, cheap prices and good management friendly environment. also good place to live if you have a kid no drama
Joy
I had one incident with the kiddos but other then that it has been resolved an we have peace now thanks! 😊 so everything is going swell I love my apartment an so do my children!
Kelly
Live here 8 years great neighbors lots of kids good schools close to everything kids can walk to the store has a pool on site great friendly maintenance man
Rikeita
I love the apartment. I don’t have any complaints about my neighbors. I just wish I had the extra bedroom but no complaints at all. Management is great with communication and maintenance is great also.
Tamica
I love it here!! The staff is awesome, maintence issue are fixed in timely manner the grounds keep is excellent. Kid and pet friendly environment
Goivanna
It was super easy. & everyone was so nice. Alexis worked with me. Explained everything to me. Took her time with me. Also Answered any questions I had.
Katherine
Excellent community, good neighborhood, friendly and helpful neighbors. Very quiet. Fabulous staff. Good floor plans, shopping and restaurants nearby. Prices are fair.
Candace
Quiet , Clean , and Friendly Neighborhood. This place is well kept together, And i have not had any issues so far out of six months :)!!!!!