Ryan Oaks Apartments

4.2

4.2

I love it out here. Alexis is just the most amazing property manager you could ask for. She's very comfortable and easy going. She's easy to talk to for anything you need.
It could be better by updating the appliances and the playground. There are some noise issues that could be worked on. Other than that it’s not so bad.
Still very good. The neighborhood is pretty good, the office staff is still Great. There hasn't been one request that I made that has gone without being addressed. Maintenance is pretty reliable. I honestly have no complaints...At least not with management. The neighbors can be a little ghetto leaving trash outside their doors for days at a time or the kids leaves a huge mess in front or on building that makes the apts look disgusting. That's the only thing that has not been situated by the office staff as yet.
I love the apartment so far and I love how it’s so peaceful out here it’s also a great neighborhood for my 3 children to grow up and great school around here.
Very peaceful. Respectable neighbors. I always have packages delivered to my front door and nobody steals my packages. I trust my things to be safe when I receive them out here.
Very clean and quite. No one bothers you and you can get the support you need. Pool has been maintained open during the pandemic and i fell safe.
One of the most peaceful communities I've ever lived in. Staff is beyond amazing. Had an emergency situation to move in by a certain time and both Ms. Amanda and Ms. Alexis made it their business to make it a priority. Loving everything so far!
I love my place it’s nice and always quiet, friendly neighbors. Maintenance come and get the job done very fast and on time and they make sure everything is done right before they leave
Ryan Oaks Apparments is a very good Apartment Complex to live in... I really love it here... Love the location and and the surrounding area
Everyone is so helpful they respond immediately and get the Job done right away . I love everything about my new home, I have no complaints whatsoever