Great experience with the community, it's very safe and peaceful. There is always parking available, and it's always clean outside. Haven't had any major problems.

I really like my community! The staff team members are awesome and caring. Stores and hospitals are close by. Highway and schools are minutes away.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Sabal pointe is a place where you feel you are in Home leasing office and the Maintenance department are really helpful, neighborhood is very good.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Its wonderful experice to live here. Staffs are very freindly and careful. Location wise great. Everything be it school, hospital, grocet, gas station are near by. Very clean apartment common area.security also very toght. We are safe and happily live here.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Great place to live Office Depot fantastic maintenance people fantastic great place to live close to everywhere highways shops restaurants pet friendly nice pool area nice BBQ area places a really nice place to live make it a point to stop by and see Sabal Point

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

the staff are friendly the only issue is the trash, its is so far and you have to drive with it on your car. Besides that the property is always clean.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I am very excited to move on my apartment! I think the location and price is great and Doreen is very professional and helpful. Hope to enjoy living at this community!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Good at the moment they are starting to give the outside a face lift so that’s great everything is near by. There are also great schools in the area.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

So far so good, very happy with Doreen, haven't officially moved in yet the but the leasing experience in the beginning is top notch. Doreen went above and beyond to accommodate.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I have enjoyed the Sabel Pointe Community. It is a safe quiet community. The office staff is friendly and understanding. The grounds are kept clean.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Great place to live! Maintenance is always courteous and quick to respond to requests, office staff is professional and welcoming - always ready to help. I can’t give a 5 star because, although this is outside of staff control, the walls are very thin and if you have a terribly noisy and inconsiderate neighbor as my upstairs neighbor is - vacuuming at 1am, kids running at 11pm etc - it can be dreadful.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

So far the experience has been superb. Staff is super sweet and I had to call maintenance on my first day in and they took care of things right away.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I have been living in Sabal Pointe for 5 years. It is a great community near great schools. Leasing office is very responsive to tenants needs.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

We just moved in and we love it. Doreen has been a great help during our moving process. The apartment was clean and is very spacious. Looking forward to living here

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Sabal Pointe is a nice, quiet, family oriented community with friendly neighbors. It has wonderful office staff and a great maintenance team.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I have been here 11 years and it has been a wonderful place to live, minus a few criminal activities on property otherwise it is in A-1 ran community

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Great place to live! The application and moving in experience was easy and everyone was helpful. The apartment location is perfect for my needs at this time!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Love my community, and my neighbors... very social...love to make use of the pool and bar b que. made so amazing friends, and met some fellow cyclists

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Love having large bedrooms! Plenty of space and storage in kitchen. Our electric bills are low and we are comfortable. Would love a garbage removal service!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

The community is great. I have lived here over 10 years and feel very comfortable. The location is ideal because it's close to schools, parks, shopping and cultural activities in the community. The office and maintenance staff also do their best to make you feel like family. They are courteous and friendly at all times.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Nice staff. Renovated units make for good appearance, but many old pipes and AC units makes for lots of underlying issues. Can hear things drop from neighbors upstairs. Grounds kept very tidy. Reported repairs done within 72 to 96 hours.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Great apartment. Great Staff. Located at prime location. Lots of shopping nearby. Quiet ambiance. Good neighborhood. Would love to spend more time here.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Close to the highway and in a fairly safe neighborhood. Never really have issues with finding parking. Maintenance is ok, sometimes they don’t tidy after they leave which can be annoying.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I've been living in this community for a little over 5 years. Ir is central to many shopping opportunities. It is also a great local for families. The schools are rated one of the highest in the county. My daughter & family like it so much, they moved in as well. Since the new management, concerns &/or repairs are handled much more expeditiously. That's a big plus. Grounds are kept in order & manicured. (Although there should be more recycled bins for the large community.) Poolside & other amenities are kept up. (However, I, personally, think new lounge chairs could be replaced within the next year.) Neighbors are friendly and respectable, as they should be. In comparison to other locals, this community was best for its footage & price point.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Quiet community. Great location. Spacious homes. The only issue is that some residents like to leave their trash bags in random places. I found one shoved under the stairwell.