Sabal Pointe Apartments

Extremely convenient place to live. Location is perfect right next to the sawgrass. Publix and gas station are next door. Walmart is also right down the street.
Clean, friendly community that really cares about their residents. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance responds quickly to requests.
Many more improvements. The garbage valet may help with others laziness in walking up the steps to the trash compactor. That has been an issue on and off along with the broken compactor causing garbage buildup for weeks. Just hope it doesn’t bring the laziness to our doors and causing a buildup in the corridors of the buildings.
Great neighbors and really pleasant. My Husband and I just love it. Perfect location near commercial areas. Safe complex with nice facilities for kids and adults, we’re having a great experience
I love my moving experience it was a very good transaction the people were very respectful and helpful with everything that I needed the complex is beautiful and very amazing my apartment is very spacious I love the design and I love that my balcony screen in
Unit is nice, location is very west, staff so far has been accommodating, neighbors above us blast music from10am-12pm during the day, valet trash is convenient, nice pool area, wish gym had better equipment
Love this place! Great schools and excellent office and maintenance staff. The schools are all within walking distance as well as Publix and Walgreens. We love it here!
Great location. Management continues to find ways to improve the community. I am a long time resident and do not plan on leaving anytime soon.
Breezeways seem to get cleaned much more often now. Community dumpster will pile up once every blue moon so hopefully the compactor, or whatever problem management had, is fixed. We’re now getting valet trash which is awesome! Only wish we could keep the bins outside and not have to put them back in our place after valet picks up.
These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. Will recommend it to others.