Sabal Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

I like living here because it’s convenient to where I work and places I need to go daily. The pool is a great feature as well, I enjoy going there every weekend.
I enjoy staying the personal is very friendly and respectful. And the areas are clean, I can't ask for more, respond afterhour is fast. This is a great place
Sabal Pointe Community is well keep, the apartment is so cozy and homey! The lake out front is come and a great view to clear your mind. I rate the community a five stars, it is worth all stars.
Living here is nice! The neighborhood is a good clean area! Nicely isolated! The neighbors are a bit loud but not everyday. Maintenance is wonderful. Once you submit a request they are there within the same day or next. The staff all around is very nice and understandable. Great place to stay.
Been here for almost 8 years and the staff have always been kind and helpful. The maintenance staff are quick and efficient on service requests.
Great overal experience the color is looking great too on the buildings you guys doing great the neighborhood is quiet always which is a plus
So far living here has been depressing water damage in room, no one fixed hole in wall when work order was place but it was marked as done. Pros: i love when they have food trucks.
My experience has been a good one thus far, I enjoy using the pool the most and I love the location and convenience of where I live because I’m super close to everything.
Everything is nice here i really liked living here neighbors are really nice maintenance are good people in the office are really friendly the condominium is gonna loook nice with the new colors
Decently quite and peaceful Maintenance is quick Clean areas Would recommend to friends Good family area with parks near by and good schools too