Sabal Pointe Apartments

I just move in and already I'm in love not only with my apt with the whole complex I feel very comfortable living here and would definitely recommend to others.
Sabal Pointe has been a great experience thus far. Yasmine, Angelica and Nelson have been so quick to respond. It was the fastest and easiest move we have ever had. We were pleasantly surprised by how spacious our apartment is, friendly neighbors, ample parking, and green space. Looking forward to our new chapter here.
Move in was pleasant Slightly better communication would have been nice and no bugs in the apartment would’ve been better but other than that great
I am pleased with my experience thus far. Any issues with the apartment they management office takes care of it as soon as possible. I am happy at this point.
Living here is nice! The staff and maintenance crew are the best! Can’t wait for the pool to reopen, covid19 has really put a damper on things!
I love the apartment very much! It’s in a very good area, my daughter will enjoy the park and the pool once everything opens back up. I’m definitely looking forward to spending some time here :)
So far I like it. Community cleaning service needs some improvements on stairs and common area cleaning! Office staff are very nice and supportive, maintenance team are doing good.
Calm and pleasant. Apartment is spacious and conveniently located by the sawgrass expressway Publix and restaurants. Would recommend to friends and family
Area is great school are great as well. Maintenance team is fast at repairing and getting back. The community could use a facelift not much has been done.
Extremely convenient place to live. Location is perfect right next to the sawgrass. Publix and gas station are next door. Walmart is also right down the street.