Love the fact that when I need something done in the Apartment I can always count on the maintenance staff so grateful I have access to pay online it is convenience

Sabal Pointe has a very friendly environment. I enjoy walking the paths and seeing the residents out with their dogs. I am also a fan of the gym!

We are very pleased with all the help we received from Doreen , to move in our place. She was amazing! The location is very good for us. And we feel it is very nice so far.

Office and maintenance staff is knowledgeable nice. Price is right. The floor plan is spacious. Neighborhood is laid back and quiet. Pool is beautiful.

It's a very clean, quiet and tranquil community. The gym is small but efficient and is open 24 hours for everyone's convenience. The pool area is also a nice place to hang out and relax. Love the effort that is made to bring community together like the movie nights,marshmallow nights, food truck etc

I really love how our management arrange events here ;) like breakfast on the go, harvest Drive, Goodies, and movie nights! My kids enjoyed a lot.

I absolutely love living here, the staff is amazing, Doreen is a gem, Ed the maintenance man is wonderful! Very great perks of living here!!

It has been 4 1/2 years , the rent is expensive , the buildings they are in poor condition needs to be painted. The place need to be cleaned .

Overall a nice place to live pool is nice and most of the common areas are up to date. My apartment is in very good shape and was very clean when we moved in. Some of the stairwells and outside of the building could use some refreshing.

This commmunity is quiet and safe and well cared for. Some things could use a little updating but I’ve never had any problem with getting maintenance help when needed.

I've lived here for 3yrs, it's a safe and quiet place to live. The front office staff is okay, I've had my issues but overall they're okay. The rent is a bit steep though.

It’s a clean quiet place we all love it here location is perfect for Sawgrass and hockey rink love the place is very spacious clean and office staff very friendly

Been living here for three years love it here staff is completely wonderful neighbors are awesome too all it just needs is a hot tub and this complex is complete

Staff were very courteous, helpful and friendly to create a seamless move in experience. There are so many great amenities in this community!

We have been living here from 2016 and it has been a pleasant experience overall. Keep on looking for good deals on rent, sometimes u really get a good rate.

so far so good!!!! nice and quiet and super close to work. Doreen was really great I would highly recommend working with her to any friend!!

This community has so many fun stuff now! They have breakfast on the go, movie night, awareness meetings. I enjoyed all the things they do for us!

Great office staff! Very friendly and helpful. Awesome community events, like pizza deals, outdoor big screen moving nights, food trucks. chick-fil-a breakfasts. The grounds staff keep the areas nice and clean. Apartments are priced great for SqFt/$, appliances aren't too old, but could use an update soon. Internet is fast and steady as side for periodic busy parts of some nights. Only wish was that other residents were more "outro-verted" and friendly, most seem to keep to them selves without a passing hello.

My family and I have been residents of this wonderful community for 2 weeks and we’re enjoying every minute. Our neighbors are friendly and courteous. They welcome us on our first day and even helped us move our furniture.

I love Sabal Pointe! Just signed on for my 5th year.....there are perks to renting apartment homes here because this community is constantly moving forward in the right direction toward improving for its residents. Looking ahead to another five with Sabal Pointe.

I have been living here for about 3 yrs now and honestly, i really like it. It's walking distance from my daughters school and Doreen at the front office is really professional and always helpful.

I love living here. It is a very peaceful and clean community. Doreen at the front desk is amazing and maintenance crew are very helpful as well.

I have lived her for 2years the community on a whole is very pleasant, neighbors are very friendly. I have 3 kids and it’s a safe environment for them. Staff is just amazing work orders are done promptly the only down side is the front gate not much of a well gated community and the rent varies.

Best place in coral springs. Doreen and the staff are awesome! Would recommend over and over :) So we've all lived in a place that might be nice but the leasing office is the -----'s den. Not Sabal pointe. The place is perfect aesthetically but the cherry on the top is the staff. Always professional. Always friendly and fair and the best part is they are always looking for ways to add to the living experience. Don't do -----'s den. Do Sabal Pointe. Plenty of resident events to stay interactive.

Nice, quiet and clean community. Plenty of parking, spacious apartments and friendly staff! I have enjoyed living here and have no complaints. They respond to service requests quickly and efficiently!