It's not bad if you work normal hrs but week days are terrible. Garbage trucks stop picking up the container at 6:30 in the morning leaf blower start at 8 lawn mower starts at 8 so if you need to get a little rest you're not going to get it here that's all I got

I'm satified with the complex and wit personnel at the office. However, because of rain and wind the corridors get dirty, there should be someone assigned to those specific areas in order to maintain them clean.

The complex is always clean and quiet! My neighbors have been very welcoming and the ladies at the front office are awesome , especially Angelina.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

my experience is almost perfect but there are a few things that needs to be remedied. Message me for the specifics, but other than that i love the community.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Our experience here has been better than expected. The staff is friendly, maintenance people take care of problems quickly and efficiently. We plan to be long term residents.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It has been a pleasurable experience thus far. Angelina and Doreen has both been very nice and welcoming. My family and I look forward to a wonderful stay here at Sabal Pointe. God bless

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Office staff is great, we love the activities and free events put on at the office. Food trucks are great. The neighborhood is quiet and everyone is friendly. Maintenance crew is always prompt when needing anything.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Living here is a total joy. There is always something new and interesting. The staff is extremely friendly and they provide service with a smile.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Property is well taken care of for the most part. Would like to have breezeways cleaned more often. Cheap materials used to outfit unit. Valet trash pickup would be nice!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Our family is very happy here. Office staff is super nice. Maintenance is prompt and highly effective. Property is quiet. Pool is large, clean and well kept. Free coffee at the office is a great unexpected perk.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I love living here, and the convenience of how close everything is and how nice the club house staff is, whenever I need something, they get it done right away,

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Sabal Apartments are nearer to office, which is more feasible and good community and many groceries shops like publix and costco etc are nearer.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Doreen made us feel incredibly welcome. The apartment was sparkling clean and we were able to get our apartment in a matter of days. It is right down the street from the high school too!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Nice apartments and very friendly neighbors. I never have trouble looking for close parking and staff are excellent. They also have different little events going on every now and then for the residents to enjoy which is pretty cool!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I loved like living here with the exception of having poop on the front of my apartment, people not keeping up with the fact that they have neighbors and should be considerate of others. Also the dumpster overflowing is not a pretty site. Other than that I guess it's ok

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I've been living here for half a year and this place is good have nice pool. I loved my 2 bedroom floor plan. High ceiling and very good storage room in balcony.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Very good , clean . Staffs are very good. Homely atmosphere . Neighborhood is good. All the basic things near by. Noise is very less. Security is good enough.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Community is quiet and conveniently located. The maintenance crew are friendly and always efficient/ timely. Amenities are always in good order.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I have had nothing but a great experience at Sabel Pointe. The location is perfect. I love how close it is located to my teenage daughter's school. It is super convenient.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Loving it! Very clean place. Very nice people in office. Big rooms! Great schools around. stores are close to sabal and sagrass around corner. Very nice place to live

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I love living here , the crew is amazing and wonderful. The community is always clean and it’s a great place to live at. I renewed my lease for one more year.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

For the most part it has been a good experience. The only complaint I have is with the grounds. The breezeways are dirty. People leave trash by their doors and they get ripped up by ducks or whatever it smells bad. I feel like the management company could do more to beautify our surroundings by cleaning the outside of buildings windows gutters etc

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It’s very nice and quite place to live. Maintenance is very fast at getting things done. Friendly neighborhood. Nice pool area, with New grills, for a nice cookout.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I love living here! I feel safe, happy, and cared for by the staff. I think one thing that could be done to further enhance the experience of living here and perhaps even bring comfort to those who also work here would be to plant more vibrant flowers, and more trees and bushes to create an even more comforting and peaceful environment, so that when people come home they are reminded of the beauty and healing returning home can provide after a long day.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I am happy being here, I really really like the community, people and amenities being provided. Have good friends in this community. Pool is good too.