The community is well maintained and the staff is very friendly, overall a great place to live, I’ve been here for two years! It’s very convenient to commute to my job and anywhere else.

We feel very secure in this community. We can feel a positive energy in this community. The management is very prompt with their service and they know the pulse of the community. They always try to link us with current trends by celebrations and other programs. We are proud of living here.

Maintenance is on time and gets any issue fixed in record time. The office staff is great. Management is great. Apartments are spacious and clean. Tile through out, except rooms. Ample storage and parking. Grounds are clean, neighbors are friendly with a decent mix. Location is central. Community activities periodically.

Immediate response for any kind of service request. I like the way they are responding and solving the issues. Thanks for the team. Appreciated.

Great experience here. Neighbors are all friendly. Apartments are the most spacious I have checked out in the Broward county area. Very convenient location off the sawgrass too.

Its very nice community. Clean and noiseless . Maintaince work is excellent .support staff are also very polite. Neighbor hood Is very good everything is near by

Have been living here since April 2018. Sabal Pointe is a premium residency for anyone interested. Love the gym, swimming pool, bbq section and also the rooms.

Friendly staff, maintenance crew is always ready to help and prompt on work orders..... clean Gym and the pool area is always well kept....

Very lovely place staff friendly and nice. I love the pool area and the gym is very efficient at times. This is close to my favorite stores and even school my daughter will be attending

Enjoy the staff. Maintenance is always busy in a positive way, getting the job done. Office Manager is always upbeat and informative, getting goals accomplished.

Overall nice community. Trash near dumpster is an eyesore. There is no way to stop cars from tailgating your vehicle and the community events are nice.

I am completely satisfied with my resident experience. All smiles :) I have lived here for 8 months and it has been fabulous. I have no issues what so ever. Staff and maintenance are exceptional!!

A good place to live in. Maintenance guys are punctual and good at their jobs. Play area for kids cud be better. Landscaping and gallery cleanliness needs improvement.

My experience living at Sabal Pointe for the last couple of years has been good. The neighborhood provides a safe and clean environment. When there are any issues with lighting, appliances, water pressure, etc. the office and maintenance have been very good with getting it resolves quickly.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Love living here. It’s a quiet community with easy and accessible parking. It’s also a great place to take a stroll around and has a pretty nice pool area

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Apartment was not freshly painted. Fixtures are falling off and folding doors are dented. Not happy with the appearance upon move in, unfortunately.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Great living here. Best area in Coral Springs. I love the community as well as the living space. Can't beat the school districts. There more positive then negatives if you ask me.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

The community is fairly quiet and the neighbors are friendly. The pool area is nice and there are always parties and gatherings at the bbq areas which is great to see. I hate that we can't use the tennis courts. Everyone here is given the wrong key so no one can get in.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Nice place. Maintenance staff is good and gives quick response. Location is quite good. Lots of things are in near by. Pool side view is really nice.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It's a great place to live. Close, convenient & easy to all highway, beaches, shopping malls, A rated schools, downtown Coral Springs, & more. Maintenance staff are fairly quick & knowledgeable in kepting up when things are in need of repair. Neighbors are friendly & Doreen in the Leasing Office is ALWAYS extremely helpful with any questions &/or concerns we may have.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Overall good apartment complex. Only reason why 5 starts isn’t given is because of the ducks that are constantly around and the trimming on my door.. other then that I have no complaints. I’m not sure if there is a trash curiosity in place, but it would be nice

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Things I like: Area is fairly quiet and safe--breezeway is coated with fresh paint and landscaping is well maintained. Layout of the apartment unit is spacious. Things I don't like: Apartment fixtures are cheap and break easily. Rent goes up but updates in units seem to be on the frugal side. Would prefer wood flooring over these tiles.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Very smooth rental process staff was wonderful and helpful. Apartment was clean and ready to move in. Compliments to Angelina she was very kind and made my transition very welcoming.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Wonderful experience! Best office staff ever! Maintenance is always prompt and kind. Always feel safe. Would love to see tents put up at the playground so toys wouldn't be so hot. Miss the food trucks!. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Lived here for the past 5 years... well kept great community. The maintenance guys are quick and get the job done right. The leasing office team is awesome