Good community. Maintenance team get things done quick. Office personnel are very friendly so far web have been here for 1 year and just renew our lease. Would recommend it.

Since my Dad's very 1st phone call to the Leasing Office at Sabal Point on a rainy Saturday afternoon, Doreen, Who was the only leasing agent working that afternoon, has been 100% helpful, knowledgeable, fully accommodating, and she seems to love the people that she helps find homes. On that Saturday, after handling a bigger family just before my father and I, with Total Friendliness, a great sense of humor & a desire to help my Dad (& Mom) get into a temporary year lease at Sabal Point while their house is getting renovated this year. Not only was Doreen cordial to my Dad & I, on what was a wet, rainy day to have to be out showing apartments but she Truly has the IDEAL attitude for making your possible, future residents that interact with her in the Leasing Office feel already Completely at Ease, Welcome, & already at home! I truly got the impression that Doreen genuinely cares for her clients & she knew every single answer to every question we had about their new, temporary unit & she really went above & beyond to work with my parents to help them find a great place and has become a friend of theirs who consistently makes them feel at home there at Sabal Point, every time they see her smiling, & waving. Having an asset to your Leasing Office who actually makes possible, new residents actually feel her genuine caring attitude, & her willingness to do extra work to make sure new residents coming in are happy, understand everything & feel that she truly cares about their well-being is Truly a customer service Treasure that apparently most, even the newest of the Rental Communities in this area don't even offer. After having visited 2 other not helpful, too busy for them (while not busy at all) local Rental communities, and then, with my mom needing a breather from the completely my Dad & I visiting Sabal Pointe, know that Doreen's level of Exceptional service is what made my parents final decision to move into Sabal Pointe where the entire process was made so easy & where they were made to feel completely comfortable & very welcome & at home. Doreen has been our family's best part of moving in so far- my parents can't say it enough.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

The front office is nice , the apartments are spacious . The rent is a little high but for the location and size it is worth it . I’ve only just finished my first day her so stay tuned

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Convenient location. Nice neighbors. Beautiful apartment. Doreen is a pleasure to work with and I wouldnt pick another apartment complex in coral springs to live at.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Spacious apartment. I wish there was full gate and more garbage disposals because one for a community this big is not enough when you have to dispose of garbage daily and transport on your car since garbage disposal is so far away.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Me encanto el trato del personal administrativo son muy amables y atentos, y lo más importante escuchan tus necesidades y solucionan!!! Yo pedí un cambio en los pisos de los cuartos para ayudar a la salud de uno de mis niños y ellos me escucharon y me atendieron! De verdad hasta ahora estoy muy satisfecha

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Amazing Community with amazing staff and Neighbors. Beautiful and spacious apartments. The neighborhood is also just as amazing. Would recommend to anyone seeking a better environment.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It’s great I love it. I’m a big fan of the area that we live in and accessibility to the highway makes this place a great spot for commuters.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Application Process is very fast and quick response from leasing office. I am very happy to be part of sabal pointe family. On my first day I felt happy because my apartment is very clean and neat.Thanks

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

The office staff is amazing. And are on pointe with everything. So happy to be here . Really feels like home. I would recommend sabal pointe to anyone

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Overall I haven’t had any bad experiences here....honestly this is the longest place I’ve ever stayed at one time. It’s so convenient for my son to go to school and to catch the sawgrass for work and all the stores are right on the corner or down the street. The staff in the office is amazing especially Doreen she’s the one I’ve worked with the most and she’s always on point and kind.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It's not bad if you work normal hrs but week days are terrible. Garbage trucks stop picking up the container at 6:30 in the morning leaf blower start at 8 lawn mower starts at 8 so if you need to get a little rest you're not going to get it here that's all I got

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I'm satified with the complex and wit personnel at the office. However, because of rain and wind the corridors get dirty, there should be someone assigned to those specific areas in order to maintain them clean.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

The complex is always clean and quiet! My neighbors have been very welcoming and the ladies at the front office are awesome , especially Angelina.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

my experience is almost perfect but there are a few things that needs to be remedied. Message me for the specifics, but other than that i love the community.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Our experience here has been better than expected. The staff is friendly, maintenance people take care of problems quickly and efficiently. We plan to be long term residents.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It has been a pleasurable experience thus far. Angelina and Doreen has both been very nice and welcoming. My family and I look forward to a wonderful stay here at Sabal Pointe. God bless

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Office staff is great, we love the activities and free events put on at the office. Food trucks are great. The neighborhood is quiet and everyone is friendly. Maintenance crew is always prompt when needing anything.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Living here is a total joy. There is always something new and interesting. The staff is extremely friendly and they provide service with a smile.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Property is well taken care of for the most part. Would like to have breezeways cleaned more often. Cheap materials used to outfit unit. Valet trash pickup would be nice!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Our family is very happy here. Office staff is super nice. Maintenance is prompt and highly effective. Property is quiet. Pool is large, clean and well kept. Free coffee at the office is a great unexpected perk.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I love living here, and the convenience of how close everything is and how nice the club house staff is, whenever I need something, they get it done right away,

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Sabal Apartments are nearer to office, which is more feasible and good community and many groceries shops like publix and costco etc are nearer.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Doreen made us feel incredibly welcome. The apartment was sparkling clean and we were able to get our apartment in a matter of days. It is right down the street from the high school too!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Nice apartments and very friendly neighbors. I never have trouble looking for close parking and staff are excellent. They also have different little events going on every now and then for the residents to enjoy which is pretty cool!