Overall nice community. Trash near dumpster is an eyesore. There is no way to stop cars from tailgating your vehicle and the community events are nice.

I am completely satisfied with my resident experience. All smiles :) I have lived here for 8 months and it has been fabulous. I have no issues what so ever. Staff and maintenance are exceptional!!

A good place to live in. Maintenance guys are punctual and good at their jobs. Play area for kids cud be better. Landscaping and gallery cleanliness needs improvement.

My experience living at Sabal Pointe for the last couple of years has been good. The neighborhood provides a safe and clean environment. When there are any issues with lighting, appliances, water pressure, etc. the office and maintenance have been very good with getting it resolves quickly.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Love living here. It’s a quiet community with easy and accessible parking. It’s also a great place to take a stroll around and has a pretty nice pool area

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Apartment was not freshly painted. Fixtures are falling off and folding doors are dented. Not happy with the appearance upon move in, unfortunately.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Great living here. Best area in Coral Springs. I love the community as well as the living space. Can't beat the school districts. There more positive then negatives if you ask me.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

The community is fairly quiet and the neighbors are friendly. The pool area is nice and there are always parties and gatherings at the bbq areas which is great to see. I hate that we can't use the tennis courts. Everyone here is given the wrong key so no one can get in.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Nice place. Maintenance staff is good and gives quick response. Location is quite good. Lots of things are in near by. Pool side view is really nice.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It's a great place to live. Close, convenient & easy to all highway, beaches, shopping malls, A rated schools, downtown Coral Springs, & more. Maintenance staff are fairly quick & knowledgeable in kepting up when things are in need of repair. Neighbors are friendly & Doreen in the Leasing Office is ALWAYS extremely helpful with any questions &/or concerns we may have.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Overall good apartment complex. Only reason why 5 starts isn’t given is because of the ducks that are constantly around and the trimming on my door.. other then that I have no complaints. I’m not sure if there is a trash curiosity in place, but it would be nice

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Things I like: Area is fairly quiet and safe--breezeway is coated with fresh paint and landscaping is well maintained. Layout of the apartment unit is spacious. Things I don't like: Apartment fixtures are cheap and break easily. Rent goes up but updates in units seem to be on the frugal side. Would prefer wood flooring over these tiles.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Very smooth rental process staff was wonderful and helpful. Apartment was clean and ready to move in. Compliments to Angelina she was very kind and made my transition very welcoming.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Wonderful experience! Best office staff ever! Maintenance is always prompt and kind. Always feel safe. Would love to see tents put up at the playground so toys wouldn't be so hot. Miss the food trucks!. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Lived here for the past 5 years... well kept great community. The maintenance guys are quick and get the job done right. The leasing office team is awesome

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

They try their best to please everyone. Grounds maintenance could be better. Some residents are very sloppy and appear to not care about the maintenance of the grounds especially by the compactor area, grilling area and poolside.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Area is great especially for schools. On the other hand management is not so good. From the very start start off with issues and wouldn’t accommodate, talk about customer service. Maintenance team is pretty good they get things done.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I'm glad that my wife found the right place which I call home. I like this community and the neighborhood. They're amazing!!! This makes our 5th year staying at this place.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I have been living in this community for 5 years & I really enjoy everything about it. Prompt services available, professional staff members who are always there to help you out with your needs!

I have lived here for 19 years and I love it! Great neighborhood and schools, plus, the maintenance crew is awesome. There are excellent schools within walking distance and a Publix, Walgreens and gas station .

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I have been living here for 4 yeara now and have very much enjoyes living here. The staff is very friendly and the neighbors are very easy to live with

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Overall, I enjoy living here! I find the neighborhood and atmosphere peaceful and relaxing. However, if I could change one thing, it would be scheduled sidewalk cleanings to remove duck/dog poop on the side walks as I have had the unfortunate experience of being the victim of said event.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It’s a great place to live . We have been here for 2 years with no problems . Manager is cool and very approachable. The secessionist is funny !

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Living at Sable Pointe is great! The commute to work is so easy and I love going to the pool and just lounging out during the weekends, the staff is so amazing and helpful whenever you need them!!!

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Good community. Maintenance team get things done quick. Office personnel are very friendly so far web have been here for 1 year and just renew our lease. Would recommend it.