Sabal Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

Easy move in process, love the environment and the staff already. Beautiful apartment awesome parking and wonderful pool. Love the tennis court and all the different dogs I’ve seen in the complex.
Friendly neighbors who look out for each other. Love the office staff and maintenance team. Maintenabce Requests are dealt with as soon possible and done correctly! I love living here.
Great apartment great area and neighborhood staff is very friendly! Just wish the gym and pool didn’t have any set times of when it will be open and closed !
ice cream sundae food truck? ohh yeah man hit the spot!! I love that they do events that allow us a chance to get to know our neighbors... keep it up
Maintenance needs improvement, keeping gulf carts off the grass and internal walk ways, attitude when coming to fix something within the apt along with manners. The pool is amazing and very nicely kept. Neighbors are quiet but don't pick up after themselves.
I am staying since half decade here. I really enjoy being a valuable tenant and my regular walk around in this peaceful community. No complaints so far so great. The prices are high in range but the apartments are spacious inside therefore, it’s all worth paying the rent here. The service orders are done on time. They wash and clean outside of your apartment regularly and they have this vallet trashing option which is very helpful and convenient! I love going to the gym often. Swimming in the pool is way relaxing for me! Amazing and very well maintained. I would highly suggest renting this place if you want delightful atmosphere!
I love my stay here in this community and liked all the amenities! Very beautiful and very well maintained by all the staff members. Punctually done the services we request online :) I highly recommend this place! Swimming pool, gym, tennis court, food trucks or ice cream truck are available once a month and they breakfast on the go sometimes. Very entertaining! Even though it is pricey its all worth it. Lookout on their website for summer special move in prices sometimes you get lucky for the lower prices that shows. The schools are all good! Elementary, Middle and High. Right by the Highway and stores nearby! Kids have a beautiful atmosphere that it could keep them busy with friendly neighborhood. I have been living in this community for over 5 years now. No regrets whatsoever ;)
The Sabal pointe is very quiet.I love the the inside of my apartment a lot of space and the maintenance team are the best . I love the pool around 🔥🔥
Great community for kids to play and school is walking distance from complex . Also excellent food truck services are convenient to have around .
Ambient place to reside. Very peaceful and cool people around me in the community . Good maintenance and just a mail away whenever any maintenance needed.