I moved in about 3 months ago, and this neighborhood is lovely! The clubhouse manager Doreen helps with any and everything you may need and makes you feel right at home! The staff and maintenence crew are awesome, can't say enough wonderful things about my experience so far living here.

Outside maintenance could use a bit of TLC, however it’s a great community located right next to the highway and A grade schools. Management staff is very friendly and helpful.

We really enjoy living here. Maintenance requests get addressed immediately. They also have events every month or so that are nice. All in all no complaints.

I have lived in Sabal Pointe since June 2012. The community has continued to improve each year. The office staff and maintenance team are first rate! I never consider looking elsewhere when it is time to renew.

Great community to raise a family! Pet friendly. Close to the sawgrass expressway and both Sawgrass middle, Coral Glades high which are both great schools!

I renew every year. The property is managed very well and kept clean. The schools are walking distance and so is Publix and Walgreens. I have lived here 17 years and just love it.

Leasing office and maintenance staff are friendly and helpful.Turn around time for work orders is also fast. I like how the office keeps residents up to date with email communications.

Living here has been a great experience. The location is perfect, and all of our service requests get a response or a resolution within 2 business days. Community also has many events which offer discounts for local businesses.

I like our stay here because of the location, overall maintenance, fast service and safe environment. It is very convenient place for families with kids.

Been here for going on 4 years now. Very expensive rent.. But the property management is on top of everything. Girls there take care of you & your needs as fast as possible. Keep it clean as well! Maintenance has always been GREAT even on emergencies, until recently.. On call doesnt answer until next morning. Didnt help while my apartment flooded over the weekend. His phone was off by accident. My house wouldnt have been so badly flooded if the on call actually answered and helped shut off water valve.

Living here has been a interesting experience.....I have to say that Doreen has been amazing and so helpful ever since i moved in. No place is perfect and this isn't the worse place I've ever lived in.

It is a nice community apartments are really big insides really can’t find this size anywhere else! Maintenance can use a tune up but other that that’s its great

I started looking at apartments back in May for July and was very happy with the place and the staff. I actually lived there 10 years ago and remembered how nice the apartment I lived in was so I decided to check it out again. Doreen helped me with my transition. She was very supportive and kind. The remaining staff also are on top of everything and friendly. My experience so far has been wonderful.

I have been living here for 11plus years and I have seen many office staff and grounds staff come and go.... but thru the whole time I have been living hete I have had the greatest service and experience you can ask for.

Love Sabal Pointe.. the girls in the office are beyond kind and maintenance always goes above and beyond.. would love to see our stairwells painted but other than that it has been wonderful

Is a really nice place to live very nice management and family friendly environment. No regrets on the decicion of moving here. There is some ways to improve but for now is perfect

The breezeways could use a touch up. The exterior of our building is greenish with mildew. Some paint would go a long way in community pride. I really wish our bathtub could be redone as well as it is the least luxurious part of our home. That being said, the unit was clean upon move in. I’ve never seen a roach in 3 years and that is very important to me.

Location of the community is great. School and shopping center. The community does need a face lift stairs are dirty and paint is falded. Management team is very polit and caring.

I have had an amazing experience so far. Everyone had been so warming and welcoming! The ladies in the front are very helpful and so sweet! I’ve always been helped quickly.

We love it here. The apartment is bright and beautiful. The staff is friendly and professional. The community is always clean and maintenance responds in a timely manner.

I've always enjoyed my stay here at Sabal pointe ever since 2015.I would highly recommend this place for complete satisfaction in everything

Love living in this community. Office staff are very friendly. I also love the events that they put on in the complex from time to time, the kids love it.

5 stars all the way! We moved here about 4 months ago and everyone is so friendly! Service is great and we love our apartment! Our kids love the pool and it is a great location