It’s very nice and quite place to live. Maintenance is very fast at getting things done. Friendly neighborhood. Nice pool area, with New grills, for a nice cookout.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I love living here! I feel safe, happy, and cared for by the staff. I think one thing that could be done to further enhance the experience of living here and perhaps even bring comfort to those who also work here would be to plant more vibrant flowers, and more trees and bushes to create an even more comforting and peaceful environment, so that when people come home they are reminded of the beauty and healing returning home can provide after a long day.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I am happy being here, I really really like the community, people and amenities being provided. Have good friends in this community. Pool is good too.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Love the management and maintenance staff. Apartments need to be remodeled for the price. Pool area need remodeling as well. Maybe new seating and tables.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Doreen is great and so is frankie, the complex is awesome. Parking is great and it is very clean. Glad that there isn’t any frogs for the dogs sake. Love this place

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Clean, decorated apartment with gardens, trees with all facilities like pool, tennis court, gym but Rent is very pricey. Overall good place to live in.

Nice community to live in. Nice facility provided with GYM and Swimming pool. Great shool district. Near to the shopping center. Walkable to many places

Regrese, me encanta mi apartamento, tienen mucho espacio, el servicio de la oficina es exelente, se necesita un poco de mantenimiento en los pisos

Just moved here in March. So far so good! Nice community, very spacious, friendly people. Nice pool area. Only been here a month so I will see how everything goes.

I have been living here for one year and a half now and really have not had any negative issues. Maintenance has been quick to correct any issues requested. The office has many fun activities such as movies outside, breakfast brown bag mornings, pizza nights, food trucks and others. So really no complaints from me. Thank you.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I enjoy living here very much. neighbor are very friendly. Doreen is very friendly and professional. It close to stores and a lot of fast food near.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

awesome community, great staff, quiet neighborhood, nice neighbors, close to the sawgrass expressway, close to shopping and storage. Pet friendly, quick service when you put in a work order

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

After looking for over 3 months I found this place. Move in was quick and easy. Great place to call home. Nice and Quiet. Staff here are very helpful. They make the rental experience wonderful here at Sabal Pointe

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It is amazing to live here , the community is quiet they allow to have dogs the parking is free overall this is a good place to live at her b

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

My hubby & I have been living here for a little over 5 years. It is a centralized location to everything & anything. It's 30 mins to an hour away from Miami &/or South Beach, & 20-30 mins from numerous beach locals. We're beach lovers! Can you tell? In all seriousness, the staff is friendly & goes beyond to assist in your needs. The grounds are clean & the apartments are spacious. The neighborhood &/or community is one of the best for schools & family. It has been a win-win for us. Yvonne & Bernie

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Quiet place, plenty of parking, great staff, great apartment. I would definitely recommend this place to all of my friends and family. My family loves it.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Since the first day my family and I have arrived we have been so fortunate to call Sabal Pointe Our Home... Our apartment is beautiful. The staff is awesome-caring, professional-hardworking and very accommodating. The maintenance staff are quick to respond and efficient. It is a great pleasure to call Sabal Pointe home.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It's a very quiet community, maintenance responds in a timely manner and the complex is kept very clean. There is also hassle free parking, no tow trucks hovering.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Sabal Pointe is a pleasant place to live. It is close to shopping and the sawgrass mall. The rooms are large. Office staff is a pleasure to work with.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

After living there for 7+ years, the only complaint would be the after school kids roaming thru the complex. It has become unbareable. At this point someone has to do something. Thank you.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Great community to live in. The staff is friendly and approachable. The community hosts a number of family oriented events which is a great opportunity to get know your neighbors.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I've been living here for over 6 months and I must say my experience so far has been great, they keep the complex very clean, the clubhouse and pool are my favorite places to go and everyone is just so very nice.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Great experience with the community, it's very safe and peaceful. There is always parking available, and it's always clean outside. Haven't had any major problems.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

I really like my community! The staff team members are awesome and caring. Stores and hospitals are close by. Highway and schools are minutes away.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Sabal pointe is a place where you feel you are in Home leasing office and the Maintenance department are really helpful, neighborhood is very good.