Yasmine was a big help for my family. She made sure everything was just right before the move in date. Thank you Yasmine We really appreciate all your help

Good community everything is neighborhood and excellent school rating spacious apartment community is very neat and clean faster maintenance response

Area is great school locations are the best and easy to get too. Maintenance is fast at fixing issues as for upper management not so much. Building is still not fixed or painted like they said they would do it.

We love living here in the community of Sabal Pointe. Staff is very friendly and always willing to help. We love the events that they put on in the office. Only suggestion is to try and make maintenance calls happen a little faster.

Sable Point is a great community with great customer service. I would recommend the community to friends and family. I have enjoyed my experience thus far.

Good Move in process. They take care of everything including apartment conditions on their app. They also have good parking spaces. I haven’t experienced anything wrong till now

A safe place to live. Fast and accurate maintenance issues resolved. We have plenty of parking space. The surroundings are well maintained.

I love living here the staff is very nice and do maintenance requests in a timely manner. Would love to see cleaner breezeways and more beautification around the proptery. Cameras are also needed on the buildings.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Managerial staff very kind and helpful. Maintenance staff knowledgeable and prompt to fix things friendly community. Very well maintained. A variety of events to participate in.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

friendly neighbors, great team in the leasing office. apartments are cozy, great amenities, love the pool and workout room. wish there was more than one trash compactor, its a hassle when its full

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

It’s quite peaceful here at Sabal pointe. The office staff are on point. Maintenance service has always been efficient. I have lived here for 10 months and I love my home.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

minor issues other than these issues I love living here some neighbors are nice some are not clean environment huge apartments nice perks th

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Nice community and amenities. The staff are responsive and considerate. There are always events and activities being put on by the complex. The grounds are kept nice and clean.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Good place to live, Attentive staff, Pleasant community, Close to the highways, Plenty of parking, Nice swimming pool and gym, close to restaurants ans shops

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

The community is well maintained and the staff is very friendly, overall a great place to live, I’ve been here for two years! It’s very convenient to commute to my job and anywhere else.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

We feel very secure in this community. We can feel a positive energy in this community. The management is very prompt with their service and they know the pulse of the community. They always try to link us with current trends by celebrations and other programs. We are proud of living here.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is on time and gets any issue fixed in record time. The office staff is great. Management is great. Apartments are spacious and clean. Tile through out, except rooms. Ample storage and parking. Grounds are clean, neighbors are friendly with a decent mix. Location is central. Community activities periodically.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Immediate response for any kind of service request. I like the way they are responding and solving the issues. Thanks for the team. Appreciated.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Great experience here. Neighbors are all friendly. Apartments are the most spacious I have checked out in the Broward county area. Very convenient location off the sawgrass too.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Its very nice community. Clean and noiseless . Maintaince work is excellent .support staff are also very polite. Neighbor hood Is very good everything is near by

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Have been living here since April 2018. Sabal Pointe is a premium residency for anyone interested. Love the gym, swimming pool, bbq section and also the rooms.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Friendly staff, maintenance crew is always ready to help and prompt on work orders..... clean Gym and the pool area is always well kept....

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Very lovely place staff friendly and nice. I love the pool area and the gym is very efficient at times. This is close to my favorite stores and even school my daughter will be attending

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Enjoy the staff. Maintenance is always busy in a positive way, getting the job done. Office Manager is always upbeat and informative, getting goals accomplished.

Reply from Sabal Pointe Apartments

Overall nice community. Trash near dumpster is an eyesore. There is no way to stop cars from tailgating your vehicle and the community events are nice.