Sage Apartments

4.3

4.3

The apartments are very spacious and updated! The amenities are very nice, especially the heated pool in winter. Any type of Maintenance issues are handled so quickly and professionally!
Honestly when I moved here we loved it. Now we see people moving in who don’t care if they’re messy, it smells like marijuana in the court yard at times and I’m over bulky items like indoor couches and refrigerators being on patios at times. We will be moving at the end of our lease.
Nice area, friendly residents, maintenance is quick and efficient. only complaint I have, is the limited parking. But overall I would recommend
It’s been great. The apartments are nice, amenities are amazing as well. I’m looking forward to the dog park hopefully I can use it. The pool is sooo nice!
Even though we are next to the i17 I never hear it from inside my apartment. It's very quiet here. The views are amazing and the staff here have been extremely helpful and welcoming.
Apartments have gotten better as the months have passed and communication has gotten better. Maintenance is always very sweet and willing to help.
Its a nice and quiet apartment complex to live in. The neighbors are friendly. I get a lot of use out of the BBQ area and the jacuzzi. I wish the grass area would get fixed. It is very dangerous & the dip/hole is very deep. I almost fell yesterday. All in all it is a nice area to live in.
I don't think I could get a better apartment view from any other complex in North Phoenix. Plus, the office and maintenance staff are top notch!
I moved from a 3 bedroom I lived in with my dad for 5 years to a 1 bedroom living by myself... I just love it!! This is home to me. Everyone is always so nice, and the grounds are kept perfect. I have never had to wait if I have a maintenance issue.
Fantastic facility, but even better, fantastic people running the facility. Everyone is helpful, friendly, and helpful. I made a maintenance request, and a few moments later he was there, and my unit was fixed before I returned from lunch. Impressive!