Awesome place to live.... needs work on crime tho. Been here for approximately 3 years and no plan on moving g any time soon.. pet friendly.

I've only been living here for a month but the experience has been great so far. It's quite and small. I put some work orders in and they were fixed the next day. I also received a follow-up call to make sure it was taken care of to my satisfaction. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I am very happy so far.

I enjoy where I stay good environment positive people. Close to a lot of restaurants and stores. And a bowling alley as well. School is close by as well

I love this community. Everyone is so nice here. Its been a good 2 years. They are fast when it come to fixing anything in my apartment and they do a very good job.

Very pleasant and enjoyable to live here! Staff is always friendly and willing to lend a helping hand. Grounds is well kept and looking good.

I love it here at Sage Canyon. It’s so quiet and peaceful. I like how the community is pet friendly and security gate that closes at 5:30 pm.

It is quite I have not had any problems here. Just wish I had a washer and dryer in my apartment. And a bigger exercise room and if the people would pick up their dog poop.

I like the friendly people that work here. People in the apartments are also friendly. The grounds are always clean. Maintenance is always right there if you have a problem.

The community is nice people are friendly and keep to themselves which is nice. It is quiet and closed in. My only issue is people are allowed to smoke in the apartments which is hard on me as I have asthma. The apartments could be cleaned better when new residents move out and in.

Sage canyon is a great apartment community. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The only drawback is the age of the apartments, but the size is a fair tradeoff.

I love Sage Canyon. This is my first apartment, and it has been nothing but great. Jason was a great property manager. Congratulations to him on the promotion. He very much deserved it. Everyone is friendly there. Every once in a while, there is loud movies playing. However I can never say I will never watch at least one movie loud.

Great staff. Considerate, proactive, caring about residents and community. I have been here for years and we have never had such a great staff working with us. Love living here!

Reply from Sage Canyon

Sage canyon is a very quiet safe place I am very happy to be a resident I have never dealt with such respectful management. They make you feel great to be a part of the sage canyon community.

Reply from Sage Canyon

Management and maintenance have never been so consistently diligent and concerned about our community. It's been a long time since the residents have felt comfortable interacting and trusting the office manager.

Reply from Sage Canyon

I like my apartment, it is very clean and cozy, very quite sometimes I think I am talking too loud. The landscape very nice and clean and the office personal very friendly.

Reply from Sage Canyon

Great the parking lot is alot nice and improved. The new gate open is better and easier to use makes things alot easier staff is still friendly and nice.

Amazing love the area and the people are very friendly and kind. Also Quite and we'll taken care of managements is always there when needed.

Ever since the new management took over we have no complaints! We've been treated kindly, well-informed of things happening in the complex, and any of our concerns have been addressed promptly.

Reply from Sage Canyon

Now that the new company took over, service is great. Repairs have been handled very quick! And they are so much more polite than the old staff.