Great staff. Considerate, proactive, caring about residents and community. I have been here for years and we have never had such a great staff working with us. Love living here!

Reply from Sage Canyon

Sage canyon is a very quiet safe place I am very happy to be a resident I have never dealt with such respectful management. They make you feel great to be a part of the sage canyon community.

Reply from Sage Canyon

Management and maintenance have never been so consistently diligent and concerned about our community. It's been a long time since the residents have felt comfortable interacting and trusting the office manager.

Reply from Sage Canyon

I like my apartment, it is very clean and cozy, very quite sometimes I think I am talking too loud. The landscape very nice and clean and the office personal very friendly.

Reply from Sage Canyon

Great the parking lot is alot nice and improved. The new gate open is better and easier to use makes things alot easier staff is still friendly and nice.

Amazing love the area and the people are very friendly and kind. Also Quite and we'll taken care of managements is always there when needed.

Ever since the new management took over we have no complaints! We've been treated kindly, well-informed of things happening in the complex, and any of our concerns have been addressed promptly.

Reply from Sage Canyon

Now that the new company took over, service is great. Repairs have been handled very quick! And they are so much more polite than the old staff.