Sage Corpus Christi

4.7

4.7

I love the hospitality I have received from Kylie, and Lauren. They both have given me, and my friends first class treatment. I can’t wait to move in.
I’ve been dealing with the assistant Manager Kylie and she has been on top of the game. She helped me find my apartment quickly and was quick with response.
Overall my experience with sage has been wonderful. I do have a really hard time reaching anyone in the office during business hours. I’ve also had difficulty in receiving packages that are left at the front desk. Besides those minor issues I have had no other problems.
I'd like to get more acuate responses. Especially, about maintenance. After request something, I normally got a mail about processing, but I don't get any emails about when (even what time) is going to fix it.
Nice and quiet. No drama You can sit outside and enjoy the breeze and relax. Best apartment community I have lived in over the last 15 years
The leasing staff is friendly and the community is amazing. It has amazing amenities. Looking forward to making it my home glitter me and my two dogs.
I really like the complex. It's nice and quiet. I haven't had any real issues yet. Any minor things that break or come up, maintenance is able to fix quickly.
I have lived at the Sage Apartments for over a year and have loved it. Never had any problems and when there is minor maintenance issues it is taking care of very quickly.
We love living here! We moved here in January and have had no issues!! The only reason we will be moving is to move out of town in about a year. But other than that we would stay!
Quiet, friendly neighbors!!! Great complex!!!! Helpful staff!!!!! The apartment is tastefully done! Looking forward to living here in Corpus Christi, Texas!!!!