Sage Corpus Christi

4.7

4.7

Jodie
My family and I have enjoyed our time here, we love our apartment, however it was really upsetting that another neighbor stole our BBQ pit from our porch because it resembled theirs, fortunately we were able to retrieve it, the fear of another person taking property is so nerve racking especially in a gated community. We did renew our lease because we love it here, aside all else.
Sarah
Loving our new apartment. Everything was clean and in order for us to move in. I’m very impressed with the upkeep of this property. I would definitely recommend Sage!
Brianna
Great communication. Excellent move in accommodation. Would recommend to anyone place is well kept up with. Environment is 100% recommended and safe!
Stephanie
Amazing, my husband and I are already in love with the location, property, and people. Thank you for such a warm and welcoming experience. We look forward to our future here at Sage Apts.
Ryan
The staff is amazing! These are great luxury apartments with awesome accommodations in a growing area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. We have loved our time here and will always recommend it to others.
Verified Resident
Love the neighborhood and how quiet & safe the community is. Dog friendly & everyone I’ve met is kind. Management always has food trucks & fun activities going on for residents.
Natalia
We love living here. The neighbors are the office staff have been nothing but welcoming and after being here almost 6 months now, we can’t imagine going anywhere else!
Pamela
I chose this community from out of state. It has met all of my expectations. Office staff was great, move in was easy, very happy with my choice!
Hannah
Would not rent again. Nice place/ very secure and maintained but A/C unit was difficult. Miscommunication in office and bugs even after telling maintenance.
Carol
I love living here. The apartment was very clean and in good order when we moved in. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. We have friendly, helpful neighbors. The office staff are always available and helpful. Once when I ran out of drinking water and had no transportation to the foodstore. I mentioned it to an office member just as a matter of conversation and they offered me several bottles of water. They go over and above to see that we are comfortable and are able to get what we desire. Anytime I put in a maintenance request it is dealt with quickly and efficiently. A unique experience.