Sage Corpus Christi

4.7

4.7

Alberto
Great place to live and excellent staff always friendly and professional. From all the places I lived this I can say is one of the best. I will definitely recommend this condo to friends and family.

Teresa
We moved into our new apartment a couple of months ago and we love it! We love having a garage to store all our things. Hopefully we will be able to park our car in there someday soon. We also like the colors in or new apartment. It feels lighter and brighter.

Donald
about 2 months ago
Been here 2 weeks everyone is very nice and helpful. Love that dogs are welcome. Close to everything even the beach. Great food and shopping very close.

Tracy
about 2 months ago
Sage apartments are very homey. It is a smaller complex that doesn’t tolerate a lot of mischief. The staff and maintenance crew are on point. Feel very safe in this community

Marissa
2 months ago
Our transition into the Sage apartments had been nothing but smooth, lauren up front is amazing and super helpful. The lobby area is super clean as well. We are definitely going to enjoy our time here at Sage

Avgousta B.
2 months ago
Clean place! Beautiful landscaping! Friendly staff! Quick response to any requests! Feels like my forever home! Love Sage to the moon and back ❤️

Rosemarie
2 months ago
Best place to live in Corpus Christi, if you need an apartment. The staff is very professional, and are very attentive to any request you ask for.

Opeyemi
3 months ago
It’s really been amazing here at Sage, my standard is really high now because sage is my first apartment in Corpus Christi and I’m happy I made the choice while moving from Florida, is neat, quiet, standard and modern. Wouldn’t want it to be anywhere else

Yvonne
3 months ago
Very clean and quiet response time to fix thing's very quick. Very friendly atmosphere. I feel safe walking at night. Very well let area and gated community

Bria
3 months ago
It has been a beautiful and safe place to stay! I love the aesthetic of my apartment, the space, and the pool area is very nice. The only reason I took away half a star is because the gym at the office needs more maintenance. Also once in a while the trash schedule is not as advertised. I also think I’m supposed to have a biodegradable bag but they don’t always leave one for recycling. Super minor things. If an issue bothers me enough, I’ve reached out through the portal and gotten service pretty quickly!