Sage Corpus Christi

4.7

4.7

I have loved living at the Sage apartments, the resident activities have been so amazing and the Staff is so supportive! I am so excited to renew my lease and continue to be apart of the amazing community
Never had any issues here. Staff is really helpful and nice. The handful of times that there is a maintenance issue, it is fixed quickly. It's in a good part of town close to where everything you would need is.
We love living here! Have lived here for 3+ years! The staff and maintenance are amazing! The amenities including thing for our dog are great! We highly recommend Sage to everyone we know looking for a new place to call home!
We’ve been living here for over 6 years and the staff is amazing, friendly and they even help out with delivering the packages to the apartments when you are at work
I love living at the Sage. Very friendly community and staff! They keep it clean and well maintained. Whenever I have questions the ladies in the office always respond quickly.
We have enjoyed living here. It’s a quiet complex. And very clean. Tents could be more mindful about picking up their pets waste. And the office rarely answers the phone. My packages are not always found and I have to reorder often which is extremely frustrating especially if it’s a gift!! But over all I love our apartment!! Hopefully these issues can be corrected.
We Love it here! Everyone is so friendly. My dogs love to explore the dog park! The management team is also super friendly and very helpful!
It’s been okay. I feel safe. & we kinda just keep to ourselves. But when you need to call the office & they don’t answer for several days it’s pretty annoying. The vacuum doesn’t work at the car wash, hasn’t for months now.
The apartments and outdoor areas are clean and well-maintained. It’s relatively quiet, although some noise gets through from neighbors. The price is good. Location is close to everything as well.
This is mine and my husbands first home since getting married and it’s perfect for just us two. The complex is nice, well kept, and quiet. The lady’s in the office are amazing. They are always there to answer questions or help with anything. The maintenance are quick to respond to any request. We definitely love this little area.