Sage Corpus Christi

4.7

4.7

Julie
Office staff are very responsive! When looking at different floor plans they were able to send actual pictures of the apartments I was looking at which made picking a floor plan from out of state much easier!

Hayley
So far the staff has shown to be incredibly reliable and more than helpful! The apartments look amazing and my spouse and I are thrilled to be moving in and becoming a part of this community!

Steve C.
I really enjoy living at the Sage Apartments. It is quite here I have friendly neighbors and it is located close to my work. I don’t have to go but a mile or so to get to restaurant, grocery store and department store. The best part of all is the Sage staff they are always ready to assist when I have a concern.

Hamza
Was a quick and easy move in. I am very happy with the property. The grounds are well kept and everyone seems very friendly. I would like to see more events

Rosemarie
Everyone here is so kind and friendly. I met my nei, and he immediately let me know, if I ever need him to call him. Neighbors are very kind and cordial.

William
Never had any problems here. Have enjoyed my experience here. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this complex to my friends.

Alberto
about 2 months ago
Really nice place and super helpful staff always friendly and ready to help out. We feel at home since the moment we moved I will definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Gabriel
about 2 months ago
Great lawn space for walking the dog, always cut and trimmed. Good fitness room. I like that the pool is always clean. Cool neighbors, everybody is friendly as usual.

Natalia
about 2 months ago
We’ve been living here for a year and absolutely love it! The amenities are great and the front desk is always available to answer any questions we have!

Austin
about 2 months ago
Attached garage is a huge plus at Sage Apartments. Easy leasing experience with knowledgeable staff. Very helpful with community questions. Close to everything you need but not right in the middle of high traffic area.