It's been awesome here,I lived here 2 years, so far still quiet, no loud neighbors,nice people at the front office,maintenance it's on time with work orders.

I absolutely love the location. Being close to so many makes life so much easier. I would like a dog area specifically for the animals but other than that it's pretty perfect.

I have been living in this area for the last 10 plus years and I love it. I'm so glad I found these apartments. I love my new apartment so much. The kitchen is my favorite part of my apartment.

I just moved it but I love it. Veronica and Chio go above and beyond! Everytime! It is a nice and quiet apartment complex and the Elementary school is the best!

I moved in over the weekend & so far so good. It’s really quiet here. No reserved parking but there is plenty of open parking so I’m okay with that! Overall I really like it here!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far it’s been a good experience. We’ve had a few hiccups, but the front office and maintenance have resolved any issues we have had so far. It’s been quiet for the most part. Had to bomb our apartment for bugs but that’s to be expected in an older apartment building such as this.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I just moved in June 1st 2019. Today is June 2nd 2019. So far we have seen a couple of small roaches bit plan to bomb today while out running errands. Plus the apartment complex has us scheduled for pest control on Wednesday. The door would not close. The office sent a maintenance man and he repaired the door in no time at all. They put in new carpet and had the place freshened up very fast from the last tenant to us. A few neighbors welcomed me while I was moving in and were very nice. After a month of being here, I'll update with better stars if all is good but so far it is nice. My family is enjoying it.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Love the renovations of the apartments and very friendly neighborhood on my side. Their maintenance is very good as well. When I call they get here ASAP

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Good place to it home ,the environment ,residents and also the Office people. I there in few years now, so far is good for me because the rent is okay.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The maintenance responds pretty quickly and the managers are on open to speak to you or help resolve any issues. The property is kept clean i think the only downfall is the location and the possibility of getting trashy neighbors. Even then they do what they can to make sure that all residents are happy.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I've been in my apartment for a month. There have been some challenges. I will say the apartment manager has been on top of them. Overall I love my apartment. The upgrades are great, the location is as well.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Good service awesome location and people are really friendly the maintenance is really good neighborhood and clean staff is really nice and caring

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I love living here, the apartment complex is great.The office manger and her staff are amazing. I WOULD REFER ANYONE TO LIVE HERE . Thank u!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The lady in the office and Veronica have been extremely helpful. This was our first choice and we initially came in to look at two bedrooms but we fell in love with the town house

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far it has been great living in Sagehollow apartments. I moved here a week ago and the process was smooth and there were no issues. I’m so excited about the upcoming year!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I absolutely love it over here. All staff and maintenance is great. Environment is quiet and great. No problem at all. Lovely neighbors and very friendly. Keep up yard work also

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s great love living here it’s very clean and it’s very quiet. The office people are nice. The pool is really nice and it’s really big....

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Quite, nice atmosphere and the neighbors are friendly. There are a lot of restaurants, grocery store and shopping around the community. Also lots of space plus the washer and dryer being provided was a bonus.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The parking isn't the greatest when you live by the exit gate, the neighbors are nice and are quiet, the office doesn't always tell you when the water is going to be off or when just the hot water is off

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

These apartments are good they are friendly and I love the pool area also they come with washer and dryer I am excited about that! Yay so far so good .

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Love love love the property!!! Literally have NO complaints whatsoever!!! Best choice I made was moving here!! Thanks Sage Hollow!! I look forward to being here for a long time!!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

New resident here so far...appreciate how quickly Maintenance comes to fix things after the request. Doris in the leasing office is the best!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Everything it’s so peaceful and there’s always friendly staff every time I need help they work fast in problems I have and they do there best job to fix it

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Take long time to fix issuse 2\3 day max .2 weeks to dang lond period..quiet apt.office worker friendly..overall the a 5star apt ..i wish they had work out gym

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far so good. Maintenance is good and grounds are kept clean. Office staff is ok. A few noisy neighbors but, not too bad. Only been here a couple of weeks