The space is perfect for us. Moved in a week ago no problems so far. Very friendly neighbors and the office workers were very helpful with helping us get the affordable rate. We are very happy with our apartment.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Enjoy living here. So much are I renewed my lease for another year. Maintenance comes quick to fix what you need and they make their self available to you ASAP. It’s a welcoming community.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My family and I just moved into this community. So far, things are great. The community is very quiet at the time. The staff has been very inviting and helpful.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So good so far.its been a couple of years now staying in the apartments .i love staying in the back middle of the apartments quite area .nice swimming pool

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The place gets really noisy after dark, pretty much silent during the day except when there is work going on, which is so loud, I can hear it from my apartment through the walls, two buildings over.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Staff is friendly and get back to you in a timely matter. Love this place and recommend it to anyone. Plenty of parking space and the grass is always cut in time.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I'm going on my second year, everything has been good so far, repair request is fast, grounds well kept, neighbors are friendly, apartments are comfortable.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Great renovations and love how fast maintenance is! They are always there trying to help us as much as they can! Love it here!! Lease manger is super awesome and always caring about us!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My husband and I have been here going on 2 months and we are I love! Great management and great complex! We love our newly renovated town house it’s the cutest!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Our experience here has been pretty good. Our upstairs neighbors are the loudest humans on planet Earth, but that’s the price you pay for living downstairs I guess :) Any time we have an issue, maintenance is out the same or next day, and it’s pretty quiet around here for the most part. No complaints here :)

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The office staff is the best the have taking care of everything I needed Mrs.Gio and Jessica are awesome they are supper friendly and very understanding

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Living here is very calm and relaxing. The complex is very well kept up. Neighbors are very friendly. I can see myself living here for a very long time. Management are very professional and helpful. This is a very nice place to live.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I was super excited about living at Sage Hollow at first. I had bugs, however I thought that my issue would be taken care of. It has been 6 months and I still have a very bad bug problem. They were there before I got there an probably will be there when I leave.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Move in was a very easy process thanks to the ladies in the office. Paige is really sweet and helpful. Apartments are a good size and definitely worth the price.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Good experience so far , love the renovations and the amenities and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The noise is a little much but overall I'm loving the place.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

First night here and it feels amazing . Thank you sage hollow ! Apartment is very nice and my kids love having their own bedroom. These apartment complex are very quiet and I love that.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

We have one of the newly renovated townhomes and my wife and I absolutely love it we also love the office staff they helped us every step of the way

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Staff is friendly wasn’t really satisfied with the condition of my apartment when moved in. Other than that everything is good. Can’t wait to see how my stay treats me

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The experience have been great thus far. All of the agents are wonderful. They’ve ensured that my experience has gone well. I’m looking forward to an even greater experience.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I honestly have no problems to report. Maintenance comes in a timely fashion when you call them. The noise is at a minimum. Im very happy here

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Overall it's pretty good here. Ive had very few issues here. the apts themselves are fine but this neighborhood is going downhill when it comes to theft and safety.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Been here 25 years + very happy, if there is a Problem they take care of it Freeway near,Stores near Airport near,Schools near ,nice Nighbarhood ,friendly people in Office.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I’ve only been a resident for 4 months but I love it here! I really wish we had the option for assigned parking spots but other than that I have no complaints at all! :)

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Just moved in. It has been an easy process. The front office is amazing. Its been a great experience thus far. I will update a few months into living there.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

in my opinion, this a very nice place to stay and live for a long time. because the location is very convenient. there are a plenty of eating places and groceries stores which is very near. I love this place so far.