It’s an amazing place Management was able to assist us all the way thru the beginning and gave us a warm welcome Also they have been helpful during our stay The place is well taken care of Always clean and pretty The pool is amazing and the water is clean and not so much bleach I love the new appliances that were installed Our restrooms are well made also The only thing that I’ve been having trouble is the main door and dishwasher but is ok Also the entrance and exit might get flooded if there’s heavy rain but I mean all Houston is Is very dog friendly

So the inside of the apartments is so nice..all my guest love the upgrade of my apartment..Its quiet at night. I been live here for seven months i notice they don't just let anybody move in which is good. The community stay clean..It was a dumpster that stay dirty but they clean it up.So i been have electric problem due to the remodeling of my apartment other than that issue i enjoy living at Sagehollow

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s a pretty nice place. The interior is nice in the redone townhomes. A little upset i got my car window smashed here but at least the gates are locked now.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s been nice living here, overall just a few minor things that can be fixed in the apartment as far as the light in the kitchen. The toilet keeps running in both bedrooms, and also the walls are so thin you can hear next door walking or doing anything. I love the area but when I walk around the outskirts they are a bit noisy.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Very good the complex is quiet is always clean and management is always helpful I like my place it has updated features and new appliances, maintaince is always fast when requested Great community in general

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Very comfortable, clean and safe I like to live here Very quiet and the people friendly I recommend it The perfect place for our family..

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The apartments are good but the bad thing it’s that there’s not enough parking spaces and there’s times that I have to park outside of Thebes apartment complex

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I like that its quiet and clean for the most part,neighbors also seem very friendly. I also like that everything thing i need is within a 5 to 10 minute distance.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Cant complain at all, been here almost 2 years and don't plan on moving anytime soon. Thank you to the staff here at Sage Hollow Apartments 😊😊😊😊😊😊

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Very nice and quiet. Office staff is friendly, and maintenance is quick. Great location close to the beltway and the freeway. Grocery stores are close and its a few minutes away from several shopping centers

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Not Going to Lie At The Begining it was Amazing' But im Guessing it Got To Good to Be Truee. These are suppose to bee remolded apartments from the flood but i think they jus painted over the mold and cracks and replaced broken thingss.! Leaks beeen happening in my restroom. Maintaince clam they fixxed it says the plumber people dont wanna come out and look at it. Meanwhile i have a bathroom floor that always leaking when i step on it'Took them 2 weeks just to bring me a air filter. The list can go on !!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Los apartamentos están en muy buen estado, muy limpios y modernos. Me gustaría que mantuvieran el portón cerrado para más seguridad por favor

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Just moved in last week and I'm loving the 2B 2B apartment. The unit was very clean and renovated. Look forward to the year ahead and more to come

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Too many bugs. Exterminator came, and tiny roaches are everywhere every time I turn lights on. Walls are really thin. Kids are out of school and I hear them walking around next door and running up and down the stairs all night. Makes sleep difficult. Other than that, it’s really nice though.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Just moved in and I’m loving my upgraded apartment 👍🏼 Love the granite countertops also Very nice appliances the only complain i have is that no one in my apt smokes but my apartment sometimes smells a lot like cigarette specially the restroom i always try to clean and put a lot of air freshener but It doesn’t help other than that I really like my apt !

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I have lived here for a few years. The apartments are generally quiet. Maintenance request are handled in an appropriate amount of time. When I have had to speak with office staff, they seem genuinely concerned and make the effort to correct whatever issue I am having.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Just wanted to give kudos to Ms.Chio the manager, Ms. Doris the assistant manager and the entire team here at sage hollow. I moved in last fall in October and my experience living here has been amazing!!!! I also am in property management and am truly impressed with how well this community is managed. . Any time I have had a maintenance request it has been taken care of in a timely manner, every time I have gone to the office the ladies are always friendly, inviting and welcoming. I have had no issues in my time here and do plan on renewing my lease. I would absolutely recommend this community to anyone looking for a clean nice and affordable home.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I like the apartment because here they have good people in the neighborhood they have good maintence good services, another thing the swimming pool is in good conditions

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

There could be some improvements my blinds still don’t work after being replaced was told I would get a gift card in the mail I’ve been here several months and hadn’t received anything

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It's been awesome here,I lived here 2 years, so far still quiet, no loud neighbors,nice people at the front office,maintenance it's on time with work orders.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I absolutely love the location. Being close to so many makes life so much easier. I would like a dog area specifically for the animals but other than that it's pretty perfect.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I have been living in this area for the last 10 plus years and I love it. I'm so glad I found these apartments. I love my new apartment so much. The kitchen is my favorite part of my apartment.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I just moved it but I love it. Veronica and Chio go above and beyond! Everytime! It is a nice and quiet apartment complex and the Elementary school is the best!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I moved in over the weekend & so far so good. It’s really quiet here. No reserved parking but there is plenty of open parking so I’m okay with that! Overall I really like it here!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far it’s been a good experience. We’ve had a few hiccups, but the front office and maintenance have resolved any issues we have had so far. It’s been quiet for the most part. Had to bomb our apartment for bugs but that’s to be expected in an older apartment building such as this.