New resident in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom the community is very quiet the apartment offers a great deal of space for me and my daughter. office staff is very nice

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My experience was very nice so far the apartment is beautiful inside and out and my kids love and I'm really excited to call this my new home.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So Far Loving These Apartments. Very Nice Interior. Maintanice comes when called. Very Quiet. Air contioning is great' also the hot water is great works fast.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Quite small complex I'm totally at piece 1 problem so far but management stepped in a d quickly started addressing the issue. I look forward to calling this home for a long time

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Moving experience was awesome! All the ladies in the office were so helpful. You really get more than what you pay for and i’m loving it!! ❤️

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Love the townhome and surroundings. The townhome makes me feel roomy and like you been living there. All staff are wonderful. Love it. Love it.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My family and I lived here for almost two months and so far we love it. Everyone here is so friendly. A few things were wrong with the apartment when we moved in and maintenance was really quick to resolve our issues.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Very comfortable and quiet I like very much this place Everything its in good condition We dont have problems witn anything I love this place

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

This is a very peacefull place ,customer service is excellent.i like thos place very much and I'm going to stay here for as long as it takes.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The staff is excellent the community and property is great I love my apartment the neighbors are so friendly couldn’t have chosen a better location to live.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Peaceful,fun and relax it’s a good place to live since you have everything so close and you don’t have to drive far to get the basic things you need for you’re self

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I love these apartments. They are spacious and reasonably priced. When reporting a maintenance issue, they reasponf in an acceptable amount of time.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Quiet place to live. There are restaurants, grocery stores and great access to major highways. The complex is clean and the apartment is very specious.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

maintenance is great, they are quick to respond and keep everything very clean, management is always helpful and the pool is perfect to swim laps in

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Its ok so far just my down stair neighbor that keeps hitting her ceiling when its not even dark. Some folk was walking his Pitt dog without a leash.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My experience at sage hollow has been great so far. It’s a Quiet and peaceful environment. From the staff at the leasing office to the neighbors, I’ve received good reception. The environment is clean and safe. I’m looking forward to staying here a long time.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

good experience so far staff really friendly, clean and quite complex. Maintenance very prompt and no major issues. So far less than a month in no complaints.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

the front office staff was helpful it’s okay haven’t had problems loud neighbors but nothing that bad hopefully it will stay that way we will see

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The residents experience is good I got good neighbors and everyone is nice here. The management are good people to if I have anything wrong the the house they come quickly to fix it

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Well " what I enjoy is " during the summer , we have access to the pool from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Due to the fact, that our mail boxes r for letter's, our larger items can be picked up at the main office, where there kept safe ,for us to pick up. I enjoy BBQ area table enough room for the kids to play around the table the barbecue pit very nice landscaping all the way around it.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Love the 2 master bedroom floor plan. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom. Open concept with kitchen overlooking the den. Very spacious. Very convenient to many restaurants.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I enjoy living here, No problems what So ever! Night is calm, not like other complexes. The Maintenance Guys need to stay so they won't be looking for others,so the jobs can get done quick!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I’ve been living in these apartments for two years. The management is friendly. The apartment itself isn’t too bad. There is not anything bad i can say about the apartments.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Its great ,always clean environment, and its nice and quiet at night,never have issues with parking,there's always parking for us,thank you in keeping the apartment complex grear

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Moved here in July, have noticed the living conditions are not throughly cleaned out. For I have had to clean out the a/c duct and the area of the washer and dryer. Other small miscellaneous such as stove, weatherstrip to the door Were fixed in the week I put the order in.