Sage Hollow Apartments

It is Comfortable , but have some issues just like any other apt. My gate code never works. I have been concerned about saftey once and it made me feel not safe. But other than that it’s gotten better.
Good staff, great prices, calm neighborhood. Everyone keeps to themselves, if anything I wish it wouldn’t not flood but other than that everything is great.
Love it here. Love the location, the townhome, and the staff. Only issue I'm having is with my AC but I believe it's getting resolved so that's all good. Really appreciate the timely manner my service requests were addressed.
It's been a decent experience living here. I feel like there could better communication with things but over all it's been ok. I really like Jessica that works in the office.
3 years and loving it!!!! Even with the COVID-19 my maintenance has not lacked (not that I need it often) I am very comfortable in my apt. Office personnel has remained super friendly and attentive to all needs of residents.
The beginning was bumpy but improvements are being made. For the most part I love living at SageHollow. Staff is understanding and maintenance tries there best to fix our issues
For the most part it's nice. I don't like people leaving trash bags on the side walk, the dog poop and loud music and laughing on the weekends.
Love my apartment so much! It's so nicely renovated and cozy and really intact. I'm shy so I don't know how well I will get to know my neighbors but the ladies in the leasing office, especially Veronica, have been great and so nice!
I believe these apartments have a lot of room to grow. Communication skills is very low when things are going wrong in the apartment. Or even when you put a work order in. I understand things won’t be fixed as fast as I would hope but if a phone call or email sent saying they are trying to get to the issue as fast as they can, will make me feel like they care about me and the situation. Or even when you call & don’t get an answer I would leave a message for a call back & don’t get that. It’s just Communication will make things a lot smoother to me.
So far I love it here. It’s peaceful and close to almost everything. Very quiet and the office personnel are so helpful. Thank you so much .