Love it here!!!! The environment is pretty awesome. Very quiet at night time. Haven’t had any problems, neighbors are very respectful! I really enjoy it here

The staff is great and the people I have met in the community are nice. I love the have added more bars on the stairs and rails, safer for my 2 year old; we love the pool too.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My second time around here very convenient to everywhere very peaceful and hope it stays that way. The new office so far very helpful easy to talk to, laat year it was wild people were vey unfriendly nothing was fix correctly.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I love my apartments. The people are nice. They keep the apartments clean. I like it that they keep the gates close. No stranger can come in.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It is probably one of the best values around here for the price! It is not a 5 star hotel with all the amenities, however, what the apartment lacks in those areas are made up by the current friendly staff.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Nice apartment, very clean and enjoyable, the people in the reception are friendly, they are willing to resolve any situation concerning the apartment

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

apartments are quiet, gave a 3 because I moved in two weeks ago an still waiting for someone to com and fix the water pressure in the kitchen

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I love living at Sage Hollow, the rent is reasonable for the size of apartment and all the amenities! I love how friendly the neighbors are, it is it's own community of families of all ages. I only rate 4.5 because of minor maintenance issues that take a little while to get to, BUT they are short on staff right now and it does get taken care of.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far it's been looking good. My spirit tells me this is the place to be. I have met a couple of residents. They all score the apartment high. I hope it continues that way. I also spoke to an ex resident of the apartment. He gave good review too. He said it's not good place when it rains

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Move in next month. But I’ve known these Apartments for decades. I know people are just a little afraid of the area given the flood last year.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Just been approved. Moving in about 2 months. Office were friendly. Inquired about flooding and they said they did have some flooding due to Hurricane Harvey.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Sagehollow Apartments have some very nice staff in their front office. The maitnence men may take a couple days, but perform excellent work.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The water has been shut off twice in less than a month. Other than that I have no problems with the community. It’s very quiet and seems like a safe place for my children

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Iblove these apartments.. everyone is so nice and friendly... staff is wonderful...maintenance is great.... i just love it here i would never leav

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I've been a resident here for 4 years and overall I'm happy.. The parking is good noise level very minimum in my section .maintenance is better than it was when I first moved here. The ladies in the office are nice..I have no complaints.. I do think that it's time to upgrade the appliances but with the set back because of Harvey I understand.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Everything is good so far. Leasing office is very friendly !the complex is very quiet to and taken care of. Lot of parking ! Swimming pool area is clean and has a large pool

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The apartments managers helps you a lot. They keep the apartments clean. They give you the information you need to know. Great apartments to live at.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I'm very pleased living here it's kept very clean I'm amazed trash pick up the property is kept up I'm very pleased and happy with my stay.when I call I get respond in anything I need

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far so good. Cassandra at the front desk is great and has a beautiful personality. The complex is clean and quiet. The unit is pretty spacious and I really like the floor plan.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It is a very nice place to stay wishing it had more space. The office people are very friendly and the community is very quite which I have became to like

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The first day in the apartments was fun and me and my brother were really excited. The living room was bigger then I thought and my room was big

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Very clean environment and everyone mostly stays to them selves. Management is very helpful and respectful. The apartment is also very spacious and perfect.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The community is nice and quiet. Even after the flooding from the hurricane, maintenance and the front office have gone above and beyond to help and take care of the property & residents.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Nice. Clean and comfortable. Spacious apartment and prompt service. I like the high ceilings and big kitchen. Nice well kept yard. Great staff.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Apartment complex is well kept clean outside,maintance is better they come quick,i appreciate for the effort they do,and office ladies are so nice