Overall it's pretty good here. Ive had very few issues here. the apts themselves are fine but this neighborhood is going downhill when it comes to theft and safety.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Been here 25 years + very happy, if there is a Problem they take care of it Freeway near,Stores near Airport near,Schools near ,nice Nighbarhood ,friendly people in Office.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I’ve only been a resident for 4 months but I love it here! I really wish we had the option for assigned parking spots but other than that I have no complaints at all! :)

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Just moved in. It has been an easy process. The front office is amazing. Its been a great experience thus far. I will update a few months into living there.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

in my opinion, this a very nice place to stay and live for a long time. because the location is very convenient. there are a plenty of eating places and groceries stores which is very near. I love this place so far.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The staff is great and very helpful. Some residents aren't responsible with their pets and allow them to potty on sidewalks without cleaning after them.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I have only lived here a month, but so far I have had a good experience. The office staff has been very helpful and I haven't had any issues with my apartment or neighbors.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far I've been living here two years,love the neighborhood,its a quite place at night,maintenance its great,and the office people are great!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I absolutely love this community. Its right by everything you could possibly need and the staff is always friendly. The only thing I think would be great for everyone is a separate gated area for the dogs to play in. Almost everyone in the community has a dog and would love to be able to hang out and let our dogs play together.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Great apartment we just need quick updates when things go out or stuff is happening, for example like the power going out and the office closing

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

This is a gated apartment. We have been moved in more than a year. Recently, They just putted in a new gate and we like it very much. Great to live here.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far the experience has been really good. the staff are very friendly and professional. they truly care about the community and ensuring everyone is happy.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I like that is well kept even though the tenants seem to trash it up. The maintenance people are out everyday cleaning it. Pretty quiet with the exception of a few people blaring music. Office staff is pretty good. Room for improvement for sure but, overall not bad.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Everything is renovated and they have the best maintenance. They always come as fast as they can when called for an issue. Very dog friendly as well!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I am happy with my living arrangements every one has been nice and helpful and understanding i was leaving my gate card and the ladies in the offic ealways help me when I called I lost my 3year old grand daughter a couple of weeks ago and the office manger and front desk were very understanding I was confused and just all over the place and they help.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Been a resident 6 months haven’t had any problems. Quiet, maintenance comes and fixes things but could be more quicker, my last request took a wk to get fixed

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

You get more than what you pay for!! Moved in to a townhome and i love it so much The renovations they’ve done are great! I actually came and seen these apartments before and they really did a whole 360 with the new interiors ❤️ And the ladies from the office and really nice and helpful!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far I’ve lived here 3 months and it’s been great no issues. Sometimes I get extra mail that’s not mine but other then that everything is ran very orderly and we don’t have any problems

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s an amazing place Management was able to assist us all the way thru the beginning and gave us a warm welcome Also they have been helpful during our stay The place is well taken care of Always clean and pretty The pool is amazing and the water is clean and not so much bleach I love the new appliances that were installed Our restrooms are well made also The only thing that I’ve been having trouble is the main door and dishwasher but is ok Also the entrance and exit might get flooded if there’s heavy rain but I mean all Houston is Is very dog friendly

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So the inside of the apartments is so nice..all my guest love the upgrade of my apartment..Its quiet at night. I been live here for seven months i notice they don't just let anybody move in which is good. The community stay clean..It was a dumpster that stay dirty but they clean it up.So i been have electric problem due to the remodeling of my apartment other than that issue i enjoy living at Sagehollow

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s a pretty nice place. The interior is nice in the redone townhomes. A little upset i got my car window smashed here but at least the gates are locked now.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s been nice living here, overall just a few minor things that can be fixed in the apartment as far as the light in the kitchen. The toilet keeps running in both bedrooms, and also the walls are so thin you can hear next door walking or doing anything. I love the area but when I walk around the outskirts they are a bit noisy.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Very good the complex is quiet is always clean and management is always helpful I like my place it has updated features and new appliances, maintaince is always fast when requested Great community in general

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Very comfortable, clean and safe I like to live here Very quiet and the people friendly I recommend it The perfect place for our family..

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The apartments are good but the bad thing it’s that there’s not enough parking spaces and there’s times that I have to park outside of Thebes apartment complex