Sage Hollow Apartments

4.2

4.2

Nichole
I have been here almost 2 years and I absolutely love it... I have never had any issues that were not taken care of right away by the office or maitnence....
Linda
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Maintenance are also friendly and very hard workers. The only complaint that I have is that I will have to think about leaving soon. I've been living here for a while and it's getting too expensive to live here.
Aviance
Love it here.. nice and quiet.. maintenance orders are quick… I would recommend here to anyone that’s looking to move. The update 1/1 townhome
Kasie
It's quiet around the whole complex and not a lot of crime that I see. For the most part the complex it's kept up with and clean. The ladies in the office are more than willing to help with anything they can.
Cherrie
Anything I need fixed they get the job done! It’s quiet my neighbors are super friendly an I love it.I’ve been staying here for all most two years not an single problem.
Danielle
Both ladies in the office were extremely helpful and polite . Veronica made the process a breeze . I am very thankful of the professionalism in this office
Alihya Geniva
I really enjoy it here . I am sad that my family and I Will be moving out of here in January due to my husbands job . I never had no complaints ever . It’s a really nice apartment complex & very quiet which is a big plus in my book !
Jessica
So far I love it here! The area is nice the neighbors are friendly and the apartments are quiet maintenance is outstanding as well!if most def refer my friends and family
Joyce
I really like these apartments. They are generally quiet and neighbors are nice. The office staff and maintenance generally stay on top of things ex: work orders. I overall have not had any problems here.
Felicia
Amazing STAFF! The maintenance people AMAZING on the work.IMPRESSIVE Always get the job done when I request! Staff every-time I have a question always on top to help I love it!