Sage Hollow Apartments

4.2

4.2

Been here for about two years now & I love it here . Maintenance is always quick when I put in a order in . Ready for the pool to be open so I can take my children
Just moved in and the staff is amazing I love that they called and ask can maintenance come in instead of just showing up. Every one is nice and area is quiet.
Amazing. My kids love coming to visit and my home is just comforting. I enjoy the pool when it's open. I enjoy the freshness of the ac and the way the property keeps up with the place.
These apartments are very nice. The actual apartments size is nice and spacious. The office staff is kind and attentive. The maintenance men respond to request in an acceptable amount of time. Overall this is a great place to live.
I’ve only been residing her for a short time.. So far I am loving the community it’s real quiet and my updated apartment is just right for me
Woke up to my car tires/rims stolen not one time BUT TWO TIMES in a time spam of six months. If you’re trying to live in a peaceful place DO NOT MOVE TO THIS APARTMENTS. I found roaches in the refrigerator the first day we moved in roaches are a problem in this place. Stay away from this apartments if you value your property.
I'm still enjoying my experience in my apartment. The only complaint I have is the trash pick up. We need more Waste Management dumpsters in the community also more pickup days.
A great location to stay. I love the environment it’s so quiet and peaceful here in these apartments. The lady that help me out was so nice .
I recently moved from Highland, Indiana to Houston, Texas and I fell in love with Sage Hollow Apartments 🤗 I love the location of the apartment complex and how the apartment complex is close to the interstate & close to shopping and dining.
Great prices and quiet neighborhood. Everyone is pretty my h to themselves and are always respectful. Maintenance is fairly on time. Management is fair as well.