Sage Hollow Apartments

4.2

4.2

Moshae
My resident experience is very welcoming. The area is nice and quite. The area seems very peaceful. I’m very excited to be a resident here. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the remaking year. Very nice staff.
Joyce
Sage Hollow are nice apartments to live in. They are conveniently located in a central area of houston. The staff is nice and accommodating.
Aviance
Definitely love it here at Sage Hollow. No complaints. Been here for 1 year. My side is very quite. I’m in the front. I recommend getting the updated apt.
Sheana
The first year was great. There are some residents here that are not considerate of their neighbors, but that’s what makes this world different.
Shericka
It’s a decent place to live, and theres really no complaints from my mom and I. It haven’t always been this way, but we appreciate how things have changed. One thing is I really wish the renters would pick up their trash, the maintenance men work really hard to keep the property clean.
Linda
about 2 months ago
Maintenance and staff are very friendly and hard workers. They work really hard on trying to keep this place looking nice but it's kind of hard when the residents here are messy and they throw there trash anywhere but in the dumpster.
Grace Alison
about 2 months ago
Has been a nice and comfortable experience living here. No complaints so far. We've had placed worked orders on our laundry room, stove and other things and they have always taken care of them very fast.
Aviance
about 2 months ago
I stay here has been a good one. I’ve been here a year now. ( of course I renewed my lease. Rent increased due to the economy. No problems on my end.
Joyce
about 2 months ago
Sage hollow apartments are a great place to live. I have not had any major problems during my stay here. The staff is respectable and the apartments are surprisingly quiet.
Verified Resident
2 months ago
Recently submitted a maintenance request and they took about a day to fix it. Overall fair response, in hope that they improve. The sewer outburst through my whole restroom, closet, room and living room. I expected an immediate fix , yet they took about 5 days to entirely resolve an issue that should not have lasted more than 2 days. Outrageously unhappy on that note.