Love love love the property!!! Literally have NO complaints whatsoever!!! Best choice I made was moving here!! Thanks Sage Hollow!! I look forward to being here for a long time!!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

New resident here so far...appreciate how quickly Maintenance comes to fix things after the request. Doris in the leasing office is the best!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Everything it’s so peaceful and there’s always friendly staff every time I need help they work fast in problems I have and they do there best job to fix it

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Take long time to fix issuse 2\3 day max .2 weeks to dang lond period..quiet apt.office worker friendly..overall the a 5star apt ..i wish they had work out gym

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far so good. Maintenance is good and grounds are kept clean. Office staff is ok. A few noisy neighbors but, not too bad. Only been here a couple of weeks

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s a great place to live. The town homes are stellar. My wife and I both love the carpeting, the new appliances, and the inexpensive rent!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Doris has been the sweetest leasing agent I've ever encountered!!! The community is nice and I love seeing the kids all out playing making it feel like one big family.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Fairly new to the complex but I am really liking it so far! I love that I have a variety of store near me. Very convenient! No problems so far.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I love it here at sagehollow, where my apartment is is very quiet and neighbors are sweet. Very clean and my apartment is freshly newly remodeled unit. No complaints here ☺️

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I've been living here for two years,so far good ,still a quiet place,I always find a parking during the day and night.Nice neighbors around me.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far everything is good no one bothers me the stores are right around the corner the school right across peaceful the staff is nice always attentive

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My resident experience has been great. I love that it is very clean and quiet. Also I love that there is doggy bags for when you walk your dog.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s been great awesome community and management The inside is the apartment is very homey and all the neighbors are quiet and friendly and we couldn’t be happier

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Great spot to live. We've lived here before. Never had any issues. Office staff is very helpful. It's very quiet. Just renovated looks great.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

5 starsThe staff is amazing! "These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The apartments are great very clean and the staff are extremely helpful, my unit has no problems I also love the upgrades it came with as well

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

They make sure the new renovated apartments are fix to residents standards and the regular looking apartments look like hell, stuff half put in floors coming apart walls and doors look like kids put paste and on the and half painted the walls and the alliances and tubs I'm not satisfied at all poor maintenance on the regular apartments they put more time in the new ones verses the old they should be taken care the same way if we have to live in new or old.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Best choice I made by moving here. Its nice and really quiet. The maintenance crew are quick to respond to fixing any problemIts great,always clean environment,and its nice and quiet at night,never have issues with parking, there's always parking for us,thank you keeping the apartments complex great.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I've enjoyed this quiet and peaceful community. Managers are very courteous and easy to communicat with. I've only been a resident here for about 6 weeks. So far so good. I rate community as a 5

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The Sagehollow apartments are a very spacious place,and we really love the new renovated apartments. Love the interior a lot! Great place overall!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Nice, quiet, clean apartments with a simple and professional experience! Have definitely enjoyed my luxury apartment so far! Staff was friendly and informative.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

New resident in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom the community is very quiet the apartment offers a great deal of space for me and my daughter. office staff is very nice

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My experience was very nice so far the apartment is beautiful inside and out and my kids love and I'm really excited to call this my new home.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So Far Loving These Apartments. Very Nice Interior. Maintanice comes when called. Very Quiet. Air contioning is great' also the hot water is great works fast.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Quite small complex I'm totally at piece 1 problem so far but management stepped in a d quickly started addressing the issue. I look forward to calling this home for a long time