Sage Hollow Apartments

4.2

4.2

I love the community, its quiet, its very clean, the manager, assistant manager and workers are very helpful and respectful. I love it here because everything is so close to home, restaurants, parks, schools, grocery stores and other necessities.
Me acabo de cambiar y casi todo esta perfecto con excepción de las llaves del zinc de la cocina y tina de baño q son difíciles de abrir o manejar y q la lavadora hace ruido, de ahí en más todo esta muy bien, la propiedad es tranquila y segura para vivir
If it wasn't for the maintenance and staff, I would give this place one star. Maintenance is always working hard to make this place look nice and when I have a problem with the apartment they are always on top of it. And the staff is very helpful and friendly. On the other hand, the parking situation is horrible. I work late so when I get home I'm lucky to even find a parking spot. The parking lot is in serious need of a make over. You can barely see the yellow lines and a lot of the lines have different widths. A lot of people just park anywhere and keep a huge space in between each other but not big enough to fit another car. If they redid the parking lot more people would have a place to park.
These apartments are great!!! Not a lot of noise and the neighbors are respectful. The office staff are friendly. Maintenance fixes issues in a good amount of time.
I love my apartment im looking forward renew lease maintenance is great office manager she great the ground are kept up great it's quiet i love it
Front office has been helpful & mostly nice. First couple weeks felt like I was up there more then I should. Received the feeling like I was bothering them, but my visitor gate code still doesn’t work.
Quiet place , nice pool, my children love having their own room. parking is a little sucky sometimes . But other than that I have to say this is one of the best apartments I stayed in
It’s an interesting place to live definitely have to watch your surroundings other than that leasing office crew is polite and will do there best to fix any issues
It’s not a bad place to live. I’ve been here almost a year. No major complaints so far. Close to every major restaurant and store. I would recommend it to everyone.
I like it here! It’s quiet at night, my downstairs neighbors are nice and have a green thumb, the landscaping is always up to par. There’s an orange or tangerine tree around the corner! My daughter can safely walk to the mailbox and soda machine. The office manager, Chio, I love the way she says my name, she’s the sweetest.