Sage Hollow Apartments

I have been here almost a year and still loving it!!!! I am getting ready to renew my lease... The people in the office are amazing, they worked with me when I had lost my Job. I would 100% recommend these apartments...
It has been nice and quiet. Only thing I do not like is not being able to find a parking spot when I get off of work. I sometimes have to park far.
I have lived here for I’ve a year and it’s a decent place to live. I really wish other people will pick up their dog poop. Other than that I can’t say anything else bad.
Approaching my 2nd year here, I have no complaints, quiet, clean complex. Haven’t had any problems so far. Office staff are nice. Maintenance is good
I like here very convenient to everything the down fall is people don't pick up after their furry friends or have them on a leash, but other than that it's a quiet and we'll kept community. I love the washer and dryer in each unit very helpful.
Very quiet in this community. I’m very impressed. If you notify of a problem on the app, the next day it’s corrected. The residents are very respectful
Wonderful place to live! Clean! Newly renovated town homes and awesome area, lots close by! It’s quiet and management is very helpful and kind!
The customer service at the front office are kind and considerate to your issues and the maintenance services are very attentive. I recommend.
Love when I put a work order or whatever i need the next they come right away in fix the issue the only thing i have problems with is when it rains we get flooded in water has gotten in our cars
I’m new to the community but so far my residential experience at Sage Hollow apartments has been great. Looking forward to my stay here as a resident.