Love the 2 master bedroom floor plan. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom. Open concept with kitchen overlooking the den. Very spacious. Very convenient to many restaurants.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I enjoy living here, No problems what So ever! Night is calm, not like other complexes. The Maintenance Guys need to stay so they won't be looking for others,so the jobs can get done quick!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I’ve been living in these apartments for two years. The management is friendly. The apartment itself isn’t too bad. There is not anything bad i can say about the apartments.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Its great ,always clean environment, and its nice and quiet at night,never have issues with parking,there's always parking for us,thank you in keeping the apartment complex grear

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Moved here in July, have noticed the living conditions are not throughly cleaned out. For I have had to clean out the a/c duct and the area of the washer and dryer. Other small miscellaneous such as stove, weatherstrip to the door Were fixed in the week I put the order in.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The apartments are very quite and are a good place to stay everything gets fixed on time and the leasing try to help you out add much as possible

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Not bad. Maintenance is always fast acting and love the fact washer and dryer is right outside. Only problem I really had is the mail person putting some of my packages in the wrong mailbox. But besides that no real complaints.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Great location. Easy access to 45 and Beltway 8. Neighbors are very considerate, no excessive late night noise, no loitering. We need more pet owners to clean after their walk

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It is been great. I really love it here . This place is amazing . But there is just one thing and it is that we don't get notified each time they wanna cut the water supply

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I love my new apartment!!! The environment around us is very nice. The people in the office are always so patient and polite. This is the best placed I’ve lived !!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Apartment needed a lot of work. Had black mold on window walls and stained carpet. Has been replaced promptly after calling corporate office.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My resident experience is going well, i enjoyed being here and living in Sage Hollow apartment, it has been a good experience so far, and i'm sure it will continue this way

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Sage Hollow is a great place to live. There are families, elderly people and young people. They are pet friendly and have little pet stations to clean up after them. The maintenance staff is friendly and take care of your work orders within a few days (depending on urgency). The staff is so friendly and make sure all their residents are taken care of. Rent is affordable, you definitely get everything you need here :)

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Love it here!!!! The environment is pretty awesome. Very quiet at night time. Haven’t had any problems, neighbors are very respectful! I really enjoy it here

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The staff is great and the people I have met in the community are nice. I love the have added more bars on the stairs and rails, safer for my 2 year old; we love the pool too.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My second time around here very convenient to everywhere very peaceful and hope it stays that way. The new office so far very helpful easy to talk to, laat year it was wild people were vey unfriendly nothing was fix correctly.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I love my apartments. The people are nice. They keep the apartments clean. I like it that they keep the gates close. No stranger can come in.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It is probably one of the best values around here for the price! It is not a 5 star hotel with all the amenities, however, what the apartment lacks in those areas are made up by the current friendly staff.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Nice apartment, very clean and enjoyable, the people in the reception are friendly, they are willing to resolve any situation concerning the apartment

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

apartments are quiet, gave a 3 because I moved in two weeks ago an still waiting for someone to com and fix the water pressure in the kitchen

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I love living at Sage Hollow, the rent is reasonable for the size of apartment and all the amenities! I love how friendly the neighbors are, it is it's own community of families of all ages. I only rate 4.5 because of minor maintenance issues that take a little while to get to, BUT they are short on staff right now and it does get taken care of.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far it's been looking good. My spirit tells me this is the place to be. I have met a couple of residents. They all score the apartment high. I hope it continues that way. I also spoke to an ex resident of the apartment. He gave good review too. He said it's not good place when it rains

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Move in next month. But I’ve known these Apartments for decades. I know people are just a little afraid of the area given the flood last year.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Just been approved. Moving in about 2 months. Office were friendly. Inquired about flooding and they said they did have some flooding due to Hurricane Harvey.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Sagehollow Apartments have some very nice staff in their front office. The maitnence men may take a couple days, but perform excellent work.