Sage Hollow Apartments

4.2

4.2

Avram
It has been pleasant living out here. No complaints at all. Appliances are working accordingly. Bathroom is a little small. I love my large closet space just wish there was a vent for air to blow was installed in the closet.
Joyce
Everything is going great. I am happy with the service and staff. The apartments are generally quiet and no major issues have come up. Its a good place to stay.
Sheana
Not a bad place to reside. Sometimes the neighbors can be inconsiderate but it’s understandable. The parking is ok. There are a few cars here that haven’t moved since I moved here. So it would free up a few parking spots. Overall, not a bad place to reside. If you put a maintenance request in.. it’s done that day. I love that!!!
Mikael S.
Very good lace of living not too noise and very heart front office / Maintenance I would Definitely recommend choosing sage hollow as the place for you
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
My experience is not the same from when I moved here 3yrs ago. It’s not the properties fault it’s the neighbors I ended up with. Constant slamming and banging everyday, very annoying….from the neighbors behind me me I believe. My next door neighbors are great! Not sure what’s going on with the pool. Maintenance responds quick and does a good job keeping the property clean! No other big issues.
Brehana
about 2 months ago
Love it here so nice and quiet pet friendly. The people here are nice 😊. The office do a great job on what they do. When things need fix they on it. Just love the apt
Mercedes
about 2 months ago
So far it has been great in my first month staying here! The office is super friendly and the community is very peaceful we would recommend 10/10!
James
about 2 months ago
The property management works with the renter's. Although, we have roaches in our apartment but I expect it with the kids. We put in a notice for the drain a week ago for it to be fixed but they haven't came to fix it just yet.
Brandi
about 2 months ago
Everyone is so nice which their was less cats but over all I’m having a good experience. Fixing stuff takes a little while but it’s okay so far.
Joyce
2 months ago
I have not had any major problems here and I have been here for years. Maintenance and the office staff are very helpful and answer service requests in an acceptable amount of time.