Sage Hollow Apartments

4.2

4.2

Nichole
Just renewed my lease for another 13 months.. Feb 9 will make 3 years here, the staff is amazing here.. I have only had a couple issues and most likely it was due to some kids who I believe no longer live here. Other then that I love it here

Verified Resident
A dog without tags or collar tried to bite me and the complex says they can’t do anything about it even tho I told them the unit the dog lives at . I guess they won’t care until someone gets seriously hurt . Lots of stray animals and broken glass in the complex

Cora
Great staff maintenance is awesome. Veronica is awesome. The manager is awesome. Everyone in there is awesome. Appreciate the hospitality. Could use security but I know that has nothing to do with the staff in office but other than that awesome job

Aliyah
We just moved in and really love the complex and management team! Everyone is really nice and super helpful! Management really helped during difficult situations while moving!

Joyce
Sage Hollow Apartments are a great place to live. As I resident, I have hardly incurred any problems. The property is maintained and the staff is attentive.

Linda
I'm going on 5 years of living here. It's ok. I love the location. The staff is really nice. It is getting too expensive for me to live here. This will hopefully be my last year here.

Eliseo
I’ve lived here for a couple of months and it is very basic for a first move. The pool is hardly an amenity honestly. There isn’t much to this place except a roof over your head, but I will say the places around here are good. Freeway is close by.

Teresa
It has been quiet and the neighbor are nice. Also there are no roaches, yeah. The office people are super nice. I found my mailbox pretty easy. Also I can't wait to go swimming in the pool this summer. I have two dogs and I am so glad that this apartment complex allows them so I can leave here. I also have a wonderful time seeing other people with their dogs out and about.

Taylor
Awesome community love it so far no complaints I had one incident but nothing else so far love my townhouse ot creaks but love it. I stay to.myself barely see my neighbors

Aviance
I’ve been here since March of 2021 and I haven’t had any problems. It’s quite on my end. Im in an updated one bedroom townhome and I love everything about it. I had an electrical outage on May of this year, they came multiple times, never fixed the problem so I just compromise the situation but besides that no problems. I’ll see one small roach like once or twice every so often, I get pest control to come and spray and that’s that.