I've been living here for two years,so far good ,still a quiet place,I always find a parking during the day and night.Nice neighbors around me.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far everything is good no one bothers me the stores are right around the corner the school right across peaceful the staff is nice always attentive

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My resident experience has been great. I love that it is very clean and quiet. Also I love that there is doggy bags for when you walk your dog.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It’s been great awesome community and management The inside is the apartment is very homey and all the neighbors are quiet and friendly and we couldn’t be happier

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Great spot to live. We've lived here before. Never had any issues. Office staff is very helpful. It's very quiet. Just renovated looks great.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

5 starsThe staff is amazing! "These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The apartments are great very clean and the staff are extremely helpful, my unit has no problems I also love the upgrades it came with as well

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

They make sure the new renovated apartments are fix to residents standards and the regular looking apartments look like hell, stuff half put in floors coming apart walls and doors look like kids put paste and on the and half painted the walls and the alliances and tubs I'm not satisfied at all poor maintenance on the regular apartments they put more time in the new ones verses the old they should be taken care the same way if we have to live in new or old.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Best choice I made by moving here. Its nice and really quiet. The maintenance crew are quick to respond to fixing any problemIts great,always clean environment,and its nice and quiet at night,never have issues with parking, there's always parking for us,thank you keeping the apartments complex great.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I've enjoyed this quiet and peaceful community. Managers are very courteous and easy to communicat with. I've only been a resident here for about 6 weeks. So far so good. I rate community as a 5

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The Sagehollow apartments are a very spacious place,and we really love the new renovated apartments. Love the interior a lot! Great place overall!

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Nice, quiet, clean apartments with a simple and professional experience! Have definitely enjoyed my luxury apartment so far! Staff was friendly and informative.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

New resident in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom the community is very quiet the apartment offers a great deal of space for me and my daughter. office staff is very nice

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My experience was very nice so far the apartment is beautiful inside and out and my kids love and I'm really excited to call this my new home.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So Far Loving These Apartments. Very Nice Interior. Maintanice comes when called. Very Quiet. Air contioning is great' also the hot water is great works fast.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Quite small complex I'm totally at piece 1 problem so far but management stepped in a d quickly started addressing the issue. I look forward to calling this home for a long time

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Moving experience was awesome! All the ladies in the office were so helpful. You really get more than what you pay for and i’m loving it!! ❤️

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Love the townhome and surroundings. The townhome makes me feel roomy and like you been living there. All staff are wonderful. Love it. Love it.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

My family and I lived here for almost two months and so far we love it. Everyone here is so friendly. A few things were wrong with the apartment when we moved in and maintenance was really quick to resolve our issues.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Very comfortable and quiet I like very much this place Everything its in good condition We dont have problems witn anything I love this place

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

This is a very peacefull place ,customer service is excellent.i like thos place very much and I'm going to stay here for as long as it takes.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The staff is excellent the community and property is great I love my apartment the neighbors are so friendly couldn’t have chosen a better location to live.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Peaceful,fun and relax it’s a good place to live since you have everything so close and you don’t have to drive far to get the basic things you need for you’re self

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I love these apartments. They are spacious and reasonably priced. When reporting a maintenance issue, they reasponf in an acceptable amount of time.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Quiet place to live. There are restaurants, grocery stores and great access to major highways. The complex is clean and the apartment is very specious.