Sage Hollow Apartments

4.2

4.2

I recently moved from Highland, Indiana to Houston, Texas and I fell in love with Sage Hollow Apartments 🤗 I love the location of the apartment complex and how the apartment complex is close to the interstate & close to shopping and dining.
Great prices and quiet neighborhood. Everyone is pretty my h to themselves and are always respectful. Maintenance is fairly on time. Management is fair as well.
Handles business on time. Everything about the apartment complex beside me not being able to do what i want inside my apartment but other than i guess
The office people are nice. There maintenance he’s always right there to fix anything when you request online! Haven’t gave me a hard time since moving in. Just why it’s half 4.5 is because when I request maintenance and put “No Enter” they still come without me know. One time I was home alone taking a shower and heard the door slam I took a look maintenance was leaving then came back he said he came in fix it real quick because maintenance didn’t know I was home IN MY SHOWER.
Another great month here . Wish the pool was open already so I can take my babies & enjoy some sun 😊 you guys are awesome. Nice people that work at office
The apartments are generally quiet. The office staff makes sure issues are handled in an acceptable amount of time. The maintenance staff is always friendly.
I have been here for a year, the office staff and maintenance are amazing and very helpful. I love how quiet and peaceful it is here.. I have never had any issues and look forward to my continued stay here.....
No complaints. Maintenance responded to repairs from ice storm quick. Management keeps residents updated on important things. Quiet area for the most part.
I enjoy my apartment, decent area, the office staff and maintenance staff is great. The only thing that suck is my upstairs neighbor, they can be loud at times.
1 star
Sucks, can't get things repaired when broke, staff rude to people. My new car got hit with a big dent the apartment can't do nothing i still have the dent because it is going to cost me too much to fix ir