My stove and dryer are not fixed yet. Moved in in April 2016. I've lived in 3 Apts here. And love that they are very calm. Never had a problem only with maintenance

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Pretty quiet apartments not too much going on. Maintenance pretty slow, cars get broken into the only thing that sucks here. Other than that not much else

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far it has been great...the leasing office personnel are friendly and accommodating..the are is clean, safe, and accessible to the groceries, pharmacy, etc.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

People don't pick up their dog waste and neighbors smoke weed which passes to our apartment. It stinks up the place really bad. It's a nice place but which management would focus on those issues instead of my sons writing with chalk in oir patio.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I like living here. If we have an issue we can submit a ticket online for maintenance to come by. We can also pay our rent online. Usually pretty quiet here.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Needs updated appliances. Water bill is to high. A/C unit needs work. Other then that it's a quite place to live and close to all kinds of resturants, shopping.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Nice and clean apartment complex. Friendly neighbors and a pleasant atmosphere. Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and interstate 45.

Needs remodeling...not kid friendly.. needs a playground..pet owners do not clean up after their pets.. office staff and maintenance are friendly.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Y'all are doing ok. But the rent is too high and one ladies that works in the office is not friendly. It would be nice if the pool would be cleaned so kids can get in it.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

apartments are quiet, gave a 3 because I moved in two weeks ago an still waiting for someone to com and fix the water pressure in the kitchen

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

For my first apartment it has been pretty good living here so far hope to be here much longer. Living here has improved my life by giving me a stable home for me and my family.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Apartment needed a lot of work. Had black mold on window walls and stained carpet. Has been replaced promptly after calling corporate office.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I like the space I get for the price. I moved from a different complex that charged me more money for less space. This place came with a washer and dryer. Great

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The water has been shut off twice in less than a month. Other than that I have no problems with the community. It’s very quiet and seems like a safe place for my children

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It's great living hear you get a washer and dryer with your unit. I would say the only down fall is parking especially on the weekends other than that it's pretty quite

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

So far it's been looking good. My spirit tells me this is the place to be. I have met a couple of residents. They all score the apartment high. I hope it continues that way. I also spoke to an ex resident of the apartment. He gave good review too. He said it's not good place when it rains

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I have no problems with Sage Hollow Apartments so far. Staff isn't rude & is helpful, there isn't much noise around. I love living here. Most likely renewing when my lease is up.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Peace and quiet at this community. Tall green tress that give lots of shade and sets a wonderful mood when walking. Parking could be better and improved.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Neighbors here are amazing, everyone here looks out for one another. The community is great, as far as management goes, it's a big complex with very few staff.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

We had some issues in getting maintenance to come out, but it has improved. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The water is to high and should be adjusted.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I have been a resident for about three months and I must say I am happy to live at Sagehollow. The office staff is very nice and respectful. Their maintenance is very fast and prompt and accommodate you to your needs. The complex its self is very nice and quite. Makes you feel safe and right at home.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Sagehollow apartmentss so far have been a great place to stay. Parking is pretty good . Nice clean area . Rent is pretty descent . So far so good

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Been here for about 3 months and so far I like it. It just takes forever for maintenance to take care of work orders and I feel like I have to bug for something to get done. Other than that, it's a very friendly area & kept clean.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

It is been great. I really love it here . This place is amazing . But there is just one thing and it is that we don't get notified each time they wanna cut the water supply

Friendly office and maintenance staff! Easy way to notify office of needed repairs via website. Some things could be done more timely, but they keep you informed.