I have a hole in my floor that has yet to be repaired. Front office has been aware of this since I moved in over a month ago. More than likely won't be renewing my lease. Apartments are very noisy on my side of the complex. And I often get woken up at night. Appliances are all mismatched, flooring has issues. And I have a very bad roach issue. All I made the front office aware about. Every week I have something break. First the fridge, stove, then ceiling fan. I'm just aggravated and I just moved in. I can't wait until my lease is up. Totally not worth the rent I pay. Only thing good is the location of the community.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

i,ve lived here for 3 and 1/2 years, really would love to see y'all repair things when needed in less than a two week period. also y'all are always having specials for new residents however the residents who stay with y'all for a long period of time such as myself seem to get no rewards except for raising of rent, which seems odd to me when you have a customer who you know you' re going to get your money from ever month and on time but you offer specials to people who have not proven themselves to you.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I believe there's hidden fees not included in the rent. Trash, water, sewage, pest control, plus additional fees to process what's listed. My unit has paint bubbles throughout the unit and I'm downstairs therefore it had bad flooding damage due to hurricane Harvey. The unit across from me had to be completely gutted and is still under repairs. My carpet wasn't cleaned properly because I've only been there since May and it looks like I've lived there a year already. When it rains for a period of time the bottom window seal in my bedroom which is already rotted wood leaks water.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Inside maintenance needs improvements. Seem more concerned with the outside appearance rent is too expensive for apartment look and up keep.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The Water prices is ridiculous.its to high and strays need to disappear.other than that overall i like the area and community. great school.

The people in the office was very patient with me and the process was very pleasant they were able to explain allot of things to me and when I need to change certain things I was able to

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I am happy to see a number of changes being made. Adding more dumpsters, reprimanding "dumping" violators, and keeping the complex a little cleaner.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

There is really nothing going on. Every now and then something might occur. There is no summer activity planned for the residents and their children

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Moved in 10/28/16 my apartment was not ready for me to move in. The apartment was dirty and needed housekeeping to visit. ALL the cabinets and drawers had trash, hair and debris from previous tenant. The tub and wall was dirty and the tile had mildew in the grout. The maintanence did a poor job patching holes. Globs of paint was used to cover holes. Live and dead roaches were found. The only neat thing I got was new appliances but of course I'm being charged for them. The wood like floors in kitchen and living room were scuffed and dirty. These are not new floors as I was told I was going to get for my upgraded rent rate. Management /maintenance are nice. All a little slow to respond but still nice. I couldn't unpack and I didn't stay in my apt for the 1st 3 night's because of the condition of the apartment. Finally nearly 2weeks later housekeeping came and the maintenance half assed patched one of the holes but 4 still remain. I'm not happy with my apartment at all and what I'm being charged. I've voiced my concerns to Manger and she stated to me that these apartments are old what do I expect. Well I don't expect to be overcharged for a nasty apartment that is in need of some much needed repairs. I will not renew and I wish I could get out of this lease. Im professional, I will never cause any trouble and my rent will get paid on time. Even after housekeeping and maintenence was sent my apartment is still not right. I've had to do my own thorough cleaning myself and I guess I need to patch the holes up myself as well. The only great thing about staying here I'm close to HOV Lane I use my toll pass to drive to work downtown.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I've been living here 3yrs and this complex needs much improving from the management to the maintanence. It needs the installment of Security Cameras and better entry and Exit Gate Features to keep Riff Raff Out.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Not enough parking. Loud at night. People speed while driving through. No play area for the kids so they play in the parking area. Walk-in gates don’t lock so anyone can come in. No one picks up there dog poop. Stray cats every where. Wish people would pick up there trash.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Was great when we moved in around fall 2014. There has been a problem with crime lately. The maintenance had been ok had to wait two weeks to get a.c. fixed. Other then that's staff is nice and most people living here are nice.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Seems like almost a weekly occurance that the Apartments is having a plumbing emergency. I was also charged a late fee and I sent proof over the website that I paid by June 2 but the website wasn't working properly the email mysteriously disappeared along with several work orders I placed

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I really love the property it’s wuiet and peaceful which is something that I required. But unfortunately I had an accident there which is the reason I’m moving

Really peaceful at night, and nice neighbors. The pool is awesome, my favorite part of all. Love that they're pet friendly and the town homes are very spacious.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Need a better maintenance team. Wish the pool was better maintained. Need up to date dog waste baskets. I like that I can pay my rent online and that I can submit a maintenance request online. The kids need a play area and wish there was a clubhouse for adults.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

They make sure the new renovated apartments are fix to residents standards and the regular looking apartments look like hell, stuff half put in floors coming apart walls and doors look like kids put paste and on the and half painted the walls and the alliances and tubs I'm not satisfied at all poor maintenance on the regular apartments they put more time in the new ones verses the old they should be taken care the same way if we have to live in new or old.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

apartments are quiet, gave a 3 because I moved in two weeks ago an still waiting for someone to com and fix the water pressure in the kitchen

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

The water has been shut off twice in less than a month. Other than that I have no problems with the community. It’s very quiet and seems like a safe place for my children

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

I like living here. If we have an issue we can submit a ticket online for maintenance to come by. We can also pay our rent online. Usually pretty quiet here.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Its ok so far just my down stair neighbor that keeps hitting her ceiling when its not even dark. Some folk was walking his Pitt dog without a leash.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

good experience so far staff really friendly, clean and quite complex. Maintenance very prompt and no major issues. So far less than a month in no complaints.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Moved here in July, have noticed the living conditions are not throughly cleaned out. For I have had to clean out the a/c duct and the area of the washer and dryer. Other small miscellaneous such as stove, weatherstrip to the door Were fixed in the week I put the order in.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

Apartment needed a lot of work. Had black mold on window walls and stained carpet. Has been replaced promptly after calling corporate office.

Reply from Sage Hollow Apartments

For my first apartment it has been pretty good living here so far hope to be here much longer. Living here has improved my life by giving me a stable home for me and my family.