My experience has been awasome. the apartment has been cozy, beautiful. The ataff have been very nice. I like this place. All of you are amazing. Thank you so much

The location is prime. Amenities are super. The apartment had a few issues but staff has been attentive in fixing. Haven't gotten to know people yet but only have been here a week.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love everything but the noise. The walls are very thin so you can hear the water when your neighbors use the bathroom you can hear the shower you can even hear conversations when they argue... The staff is very nice and the amenities are great as well the location is very good and easy to access.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

You’d get 5 stars but my WiFi and cable still isn’t working after 2 visits to your office and three calls to them. I do have a ticket open with them though

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Vivir en sailpointe es excelente, es un lugar muy agradable, tranquilo. El personal administrativo es muy bueno y trata siempre dar Respuesta lo más pronto posible.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Living here is like you are enjoying some holiday. With the lake view and its serenity. The services here are good. Our issues are addressed promptly.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

My over all experience here as a resident has been excellent! The office staff works efficiently and professionally. Property appearance I rate A+. Kudos to our Maintenance team!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Community consist of friendly neighbors and staff. Maintenance is very timely and takes care of all isses. Local fishing is great. Very satisfied.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The clubhouse is so nice and so are the other residents it does make you feel like home. They are actively keeping the place clean and checking on us to make sure we are okay.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

So far so good. Neighbors are friendly and relatively quiet than what was expected. My daughter loves feeding the ducks and fishes whenever.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Love the community. The office is very helpful and attentive to our needs. My wife and I enjoy the lake life and the feel of the whole area. We can't wait to renew our lease.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

We've lived at Sailpointe for over a year now and have had a great experience so far. Maintenance and ladies at the leasing office are awesome and very friendly.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The front office staff is nice and helpful and the move was easy. The only things I do not like is that you can tell it is an old apartment complex with little upgrades. I don't like the countertops and having to pay for cable that I don't really watch.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Great place to live and the staff is very pleasant. I have referred several friends and relatives on my stay here with lovely neighbors. Great place for anyone to live.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Beautiful complex with very nice grounds and amenities. The staff is very polite and quickly responsive to all your needs. I have a beautiful view and in my second year of living here and loving it

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The experience here has been awesome. I have really enjoyed the time here at Sail Pointe of lake Norman. Very beautiful place next to the lake and all you need. Very cool places around to shop just walking distance and even a few bars which allows you to simply walk home if you wanted too. Very beautiful lake here and the staff has been great. Not one problem at all. I highly recommend here.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I moved here Florida in June. Everything has been awesome. The office staff and the maintenance personnel have been super. Each of my requests have been handled quickly and completely. I hope to live here for many more years.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Sailpointe is in a GREAT location, amidst the shops and stores of Cornelius, huntersville and mooresville. Plus it has a nice view of the lake and newly renovated appliances! No complaints thus far and I just moved in!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Really love the unit and the beauty of the community. Can't stand how some people think that illegally parking is somehow fine. Have almost hit 4 parked cars and one kid because some bad drivers or entitled people park in spots that are not parking space

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Inside and outside a little dated. Staff is nice and respectful. Many reidence not real friendly, nice pool area and gym. The view is awesome

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I have been here less than a month, but everything has been great. Madison, in the office, has been fantastic. What a great representative for the Company.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I think some of the policies are kind of a bummer, but the staff more than makes up for that most of the time. Everyone has always been so responsive to any requests or concerns we have. I wish the computer in the office let me print things, and I wish we weren't forced into cable TV. I wish we could opt to use the internet and the cable, or have our own preferred service.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

We’ve loved our time here. Sandy and Madison made moving here from NY so easy and painless. We love the online payment options and the amenities here are in great shape

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

This is an outstanding place to live! You certainly will not be disappointed. There are plenty of things to do, and the lake is wonderful. Don't miss this gem!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The office staff is super friendly and always happy to answer any questions you might have. Great community with a great location! I would highly recommend Sailpointe!