Amazing and serene lake view. Good maintenance and away from noise. Good place to live. 24/7 assistance and helpful office facility. Boat and jet ski near by.

I liked the place and the community as well. All the amenities are very good also the lake side walk is wonderful. Leasing people are very helpful.

Everything has been great. The staff is friendly, the facilities are clean and modern. The grounds are beautiful and maintained. Also, the washer and dryer are GREAT features to have.

I love the area I live in and my apartment is updated and cozy. I love being by the lake and all the walking areas around the complex. It’s quiet and secluded.

Great location, wonderful views. Front office staff is very responsive and helpful. Everyone here is very friendly! Me and my pup love it here.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Building and apartments are very well kept! I love all the walking paths and trails. Also it’s so great how pet friendly they are with the dog park and bags posted through out the neighborhood.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Tucked away in a cute little corner of Lake Norman, Sailpointe is friendly and feels like home to its residents. It's not too busy or too crowded and the location is right in the center of great shopping and entertainment!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Love the location and lake view. Good elementary and middle school assigned to the apartments' location. Strongly recommend to everyone. One of the best place in Cornelius.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Never know what your bill is going to be. People upfront can’t explain to you why either and never get back to you until you’ve called 10plus times and emailed just as many. View is gorgeous and apartments are nice only reason I’m still here.

SAILPOINTE at Lake Norman is the best community I’ve ever lived in. Friendly neighbors, lakefront views, boat docks, paddleboard storage, large pool with comunity fire pit, awesome gym, and walking trail are just a few of the wonderful qualities that I enjoy at SAILPOINTE.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

My neighbors are really unfriendly. There are multiple couple arguments throughout the building. the staff are friendly. The lake is beautiful and the apartment is nice.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love living here! Everyone is super friendly and welcoming. Being right on the lake is beautiful and hard to beat. Apartments are nicely updated and a great size.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Excelente lugar, muy tranquilo y acogedor, el personal administrativo siempre está muy atento a cualquier inquietud, ya llevo dos años viviendo aquí y la verdad no tengo quejas.

Everything here has been great. The office staff and the maintenance ersonnel has responded to everything I needed. I hpeto stay here for a long,long time.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Pretty good experience so far. Ready for summer to have access to the kayak ramp! Neighbors are friendly, great location, noise level is minimal to none. The staff has been helpful but could be a little more friendly.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Community is nice and clean. I wish there was an Olympic bar and weights in the gym with a squat rack instead of a Smith machine. It would also be nice to have an easier place to lauch a kayak

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I really love living here, because it's affordable housing right on the lake. The proximity to great restaurants like Hello Sailor make Sailpointe a real treat. The neighbors are very friendly, and I feel safe walking around, even late at night.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Great staff, great location. Good amenities and good looking apartments. Staff is very helpful and attentive. I'm moving in this week and am looking forward to being a resident!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Sailpointe at Lake norman is My first apartment home in North Carolina and so far I am in love! Me and my puppy moved from South Florida and this by far is a great experience!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Water view is nice, lots of dog poop around the facilities. Would be nice if the dog park didnt flood every time it rains. Maybe more poop bag locations

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Lakefront with boat slips. It's located in a prime area in Cornelius, close to everything yet still feels very secluded, private and safe. This place is great!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Ok experience, i am waiting on the painting to be finished. Would be nice to access the docks without having to rent a slip. This is my review

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living in this community! My building was recently painted and the job was completed very fast. Now the building looks great! Can’t wait for the weather to warm up to start enjoying the lake!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Love this location and the complex itself. I love being next door to Hello Sailor, having a pool, and having grill pits around the area. The dog park needs work (particularly maintenance). Staff hasn’t been super responsive to calls and emails lately.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Everything has been good except some neighbor noise here and there. There’s a little bit of wear and tear in the apartment. I am excited to meet more of my neighbors.