Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love it here. Real nice property. The office staff are sweet as well. Property is clean and maintained. The restaurant on the property is awesome and the residents seem nice. —-Christa
Good initial experience getting settled in! Have had friendly interactions with staff and maintenance was very timely and effective. Location and views are excellent!
beautiful place near the lake. excellent and very beautiful park area. Suitable for couples and children. We are very glad that we live here.
It’s great granted that covid is stopping a lot of the “normalcies” the application process was easy, and the staff did accommodate us during the pandemic, so we felt well taken care of
I have enjoyed living at Sail Point Apartments. They are always available for me, to use they're facilities, as well as the mail room, and workout facilities.
I have lived here for a month and have thoroughly enjoyed it so far. The scenery, and location are great. Leasing staff are friendly and responsive. So far and all around great experience!
I love sailpoint. The staff is amazing. The maintenance crew is amazing. And I have great neighbors. I'm glad I moved back over here to this complex.
I am fascinated by this place to live and I have recommended it fully (3 families have already lived here on our recommendation), but unfortunately since we are on the subject of covid I observe the very deteriorated common areas and not to mention the pool area, it is unfortunate that they are in that state
Really Great Neighborhood near lake with great views. Very convenient location. The staff is very friendly, and up keep of property is well maintained.
Great location. A bit run down for the price. Small kitchen. No towel racks in the bathroom which is odd. Hoping for a good experience as we just moved in. Haven’t really explored the amenities yet.