Outstanding customer service. Easy portal to check leasing status. Great value for the location. Can't ask for more amenities. Will recommend Sailpoint to all my associates.

The location is fanstastic, the front office has been very helpful. When I moved in, my apartment was very clean and up to date. Great so far.

I'm happy to call Sailpointe at Lake Norman home. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Maintenance issues are promptly resolved. Lots of places to walk. My dog and I have met such nice people and friendly dogs. My neighbors are friendly and considerate The location is great because we're close to stores, parks and services. Yet, we're tucked away from all the hustle and bustle.

The location and amenities are great. I am not please with the responsiveness of management. I asked multiple times before moving in to have my apartment cleaned. This should be done without me having to ask but it wasn't and it never got done so I had to clean it myself. They were quick on fixing my fridge though and I was please with that.

Love the view. The places are spacious. The office girls a disorganized and hard to get past. Once you do, you will LOVE the place!!! Quiet, family place, lots of dogs, and the best sunsets!

Everyone has been really nice!! Some people don't know how to park~ park between the lines not over them!! Crappy parking starts a domino effect :(

So far so good! Moving in was a very smooth experience thanks to Candace! She gave me all my paperwork so I could get my Spectrum box with ease.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

So far I have enjoyed the apartment home a lot. I love being able to see the lake from my balcony, and while walking the dog I love the beautiful and peaceful scenery. The staff is also very helpful.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Great area. Friendly people. Amenities are great. Everything is close within walking distance that I can go on walks with my daughter. The views are beautiful.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

This is such a cozy community with tons of space! The surrounding area is great with easy access to Charlotte or Mooresville. Great place for a great value!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Gorgeous views, great amenities, LAKE ACCESS (they have boat slips available for rent which is rare in the LKN area)!!! You will not regret renting here.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I had one issue that was related to the Marina (and I understand that it is difficult for folks to manage). Otherwise, very good service and responsiveness. package and mail handling could be better organized.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Sailpointe management does a good job of handling problems. I'm really glad to see our grounds being better takes care of with the new mulch being put out.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

What an incredible wonderful spot to live right by the lake. No doubt one of the best places in the area. There are many great amenities and fantastic staff.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The community is nice. The buildings have some wear and tear. Some of the neighbors are nice but others are rude. The proximity to the lake leads to lots of insects and even the exterminators can't keep up. We still have people who don't clean up after their dogs.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Nice location and property is quiet and pretty. Older property, needs upgrades and basic repairs and maintenance. Overall we enjoy living here.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I’ve only lived here a few days but I love being on the lake, it’s beautiful and peaceful and the apartment is spacious with lots of storage space.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Not very happy about Neighbors, and in our apartment everything seems to be broken, i just don’t call it in because i don’t wanna get blamed for everything.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I like living near the lake. I wish more people would pick up after their dogs (waste bins are everywhere). I also wish they would spray for mosquito.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Great! Quiet, family-oriented. The close proximity to the lake and walking paths is very desirable. The people are friendly and the pool and fitness center are a great plus.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

It is been a great experience staying at Sailpointe. The amenities are great and the lake side trail is awesome for walk . Great representatives to help any time.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Been here 6 months, so far so good. Had a fridge malfunction recently, the serviceman arrived soon after the online inquiry and had it repaired instantly. No food hurt during this event.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Great location! Friendly staff and residents. Maintenance is very attentive. Anytime there is any problem the ladies in the front office are very kind and understanding. They always do their best to resolve the issue at hand.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

We have been living here 6 years. Perfect location for us. Easily accessible to living a life style in Lake Norman! Friendly neighbors. Great pool overlooking Lake Norman! Something for everyone!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Great people here and I love how fast maintenance will come if there's ever a problem. We use the pool, gym, car wash, and tennis courts here. It has everything we could ask for, plus it's a great place if you have pets. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there are a lot of bugs and cockroaches around, but the apartments are right on the lake; so it makes keeping them away a little more difficult.