Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The living style here feels safe and comforting. The community is nice and the maintenance team responds efficiently. The space in my apartment is great and it is nice.
It’s a great living area with lots of trees and situated right by lake Norman. It’s not unusual to see wild life like deer on property. Neighbors are super friendly and pleasant. Wonderful experience living here.
I love living here and love the lake life. The apartment is safe and updated well. The space is good for our family. I had 1 issue but management resolved it quickly and took care of the problem.
We moved from Florida and did everything virtually which can be nerve wracking. We had a lovely experience. Video was sent to us and issues were taken care of promptly. It's such a lovely community!
Very helpful team and excellent living accommodations. The apartments are spacious and the community is well maintained. Highly recommend living in this neighborhood! The area is also geographically desirable as it has a lot to offer within a 2 mile radius.
I really like my apartment, but maintenance was supposed to come back and fix sections of my walls where paint had been pulled off (before I moved in) and they haven't. Also, the stairs in my building really need to be cleaned. But on the plus side, I've enjoyed walking along the lake, the Wifi works great, and I love the valet trash service!
It has been a pleasure to live in Sailpointe. Very calm and lakefront territory, nice staff. Apparently the best apartment community in Cornelius.
Very comfortable and fairly clean. Love the walking trail. The size is nice and the carpet is nice. Only complaint is the toilet tank was kind of gross but got that fixed.
The view from the balcony at night of the lake. You are able to see the stars at night. My best is night time on the balcony the reflection on the water. The sky looks so pretty. You see all the boats
Super location. Maintenance personnel efficient and friendly. Office staff great to work with. This is my third year and I hope to live here longer