Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

Communication from the leasing office was great and much appreciated since I was relocating to the area from out of state. Move in was quick!
Livening in Sailpoint in lake Norman is the best thing has happen to me it’s quite relaxing and the Neighbors are really friendly, I definitely would love to stay longer but it’s a bit high to pay especially with the COVID going on
We had an awesome experience living at sailpoint and we cannot thank everyone enough for all of their assistance in making it a great experience.
Been an easy pleasant experience so far. I like the apartment a lot. The community seems very nice. I like being close to the lake and work!
Nos encanta la ubicacion, las areas verdes, jardines y la vista Recomendado para vivir en este hermoso lugar. Muy familiar y disfrutar con los ninos
Its always been a great experience living at Sailpointe. The apartments themselves are just what you need, the grounds and location are very pretty and convenient to things around town and with all of the new shops opening, its even more so.
I’ve been here 7.5 months and so far, so good. The community is quiet and peaceful and my neighbors have been pleasant. I have no complaints.
Very peaceful community. Beautiful affordable area near Lake Norman. The apartment complex must be under new management. We can tell a change in the maintenance staff. Hopefully only positive changes going in to 2021!
Belonging to this neighborhood made it easier for me to be more in contact with nature by being so close to the lake. I can sail together with my wife in the sailboat and kayak that we have. on the other hand, we can cycle through the nearby parks. We have also made new acquaintances. I like the neighborhood because it is surrounded by trees, flowers and birds which makes it more joyous to stay here. It is a quiet neighborhood where we all greet each other and get along. We are predisposed to participate in the activities that are organized.
Sail lake at lake Norman. I like it so far, is a peaceful place. My neighbors are good people. Is really easy to park. The complex has a beautiful view lake. Stores and restaurants are less than 5 minutes away and makes it really easy to get stuff.