We couldn’t be happier living in this beautiful community. The staff are all wonderful and should any needs arise, they’re taking care of quickly. We’re so thankful to have found Sailpointe!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Sometimes there is litter around but that probably comes with an active lake lifestyle. Gorgeous location for just sitting and being outside or doing activities, overall can't complain!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

This is an awesome place to enjoy lakeside living! The community is great, and there are plenty of places to shop in the area. I highly recommend it.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Gorgeous views, great amenities, LAKE ACCESS (they have boat slips available for rent which is rare in the LKN area)!!! You will not regret renting here.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Very relaxing community with easy lake access. I like how quickly repairs/maintaince is taken care of as well. I would definitely recommend this complex to a friend.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love the people and how friendly they are. I have never felt Uncomfortable with the other tenants. I wish you could purchase. I like the fact that it feels like vacation when I come home.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Awesome Lake Norman views. Friendly environment, relaxed atmosphere and quiet for a lake apartment complex. I would highly recommend short term living at Sailpointe.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I haven't been living here very long, but so far everyone seems nice, I've met some of my neighbors and everything is very conveniently located.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Overall, I have had a great experience with the Sailpointe Community. The neighborhood is nice and the lake views are amazing. I look forward to the lake this season.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Beautiful. Well groomed. Most of the neighbors are nice. A few bad apples keeps it from being a 5. The parking is a little tight and unfortunately we have a few people who park illegally against the curb blocking people in. Other than that, love it.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

maintenance is quick, staff is very friendly and helpful, and the amenities are amazing and plentiful, neighborhood is very calm and relaxing. we love it.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Great community on the lake for a great price and numerous amenities!! There’s a trail that leads straight to hello sailor. The pool is in like-new condition. The only complaint I have is the maintenance people take forever to come fix anything. And it takes you calling about it multiple times for anything to get done.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love the amenities at Sailpointe. The office staff are always pleasant. Shoutout to maintenance for completion of work orders in a timely manner!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The office staff is very helpful and friendly. The ammentities and grounds are really nice and kept well. Our Apartment was newly renovated and we absolutely love it here! A++

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Convenient location, great office staff! Prompt and efficient maintenance. Apartments are in older building, so you can hear all noises from outside apartment walls and especially neighbors above you.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Loved living lake front and 20 feet from the pool. Spent many a relaxing night looking at the lake from our patio. Loved visiting with the office staff.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Staff is always quick to respond and compassionate. Maintenance team responds to service calls promptly and efficiently. Overall great place to call home!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Nice and picturesque lake-side location , green, calm and quite place to live in, decent gym and pool area, very friendly and helpful staff.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Amazing and serene lake view. Good maintenance and away from noise. Good place to live. 24/7 assistance and helpful office facility. Boat and jet ski near by.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I liked the place and the community as well. All the amenities are very good also the lake side walk is wonderful. Leasing people are very helpful.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Everything has been great. The staff is friendly, the facilities are clean and modern. The grounds are beautiful and maintained. Also, the washer and dryer are GREAT features to have.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love the area I live in and my apartment is updated and cozy. I love being by the lake and all the walking areas around the complex. It’s quiet and secluded.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Great location, wonderful views. Front office staff is very responsive and helpful. Everyone here is very friendly! Me and my pup love it here.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Building and apartments are very well kept! I love all the walking paths and trails. Also it’s so great how pet friendly they are with the dog park and bags posted through out the neighborhood.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Tucked away in a cute little corner of Lake Norman, Sailpointe is friendly and feels like home to its residents. It's not too busy or too crowded and the location is right in the center of great shopping and entertainment!