Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Samantha
Love the new smart apartment update! It’s so easy and makes living feel a bit more updated and modern. Would love more updates like this. There has been an issue with the gates to the docks and the restaurant being left open though, I would love for someone to look into that.
Anna
I have loved my time here so far. Everyone is so kind. The amenities are great! The area is safe and quiet as well. Sailpointe is affordable which is an added bonus.
Colby
I have enjoyed living in sailpointe for the past couple years. It is a great community to live in with very friendly people and safe as well.
Anahi
The area has great little shops, the residents are friendly, and the view of the lake is charming. Maintenance service has improved over the year, and the office staff almost always gets back to you.
Marc
It is a pretty nice place for the money. Have had some issues with getting stuff taken care of and can tell the apartments are very old. Also have a smole ell thru the dryer when we wash due to apartments below smoke.
Courtney
I love the community , and the ladies in the rental office. My neighbors are amazing and everybody is so nice. If I had to recommend an apartment complex I'd definitely recommend sailpointe!
Brysen
Enjoy the area. Very nice community and the amenities are great. I would like to see more weights back in the gym though. After someone stole the gym equipment they have not been stocked back up
Christina
Great office and Maintenance staff!!!! The Neighbors are so friendly. The property is well-kept at all times so clean with beautiful views of the lake. Could not be happier!
Verified Resident
Living at Sailpointe is great so far. The property management team is friendly, courteous, and professional. Requests are handled in a timely manner. The maintenance team is helpful and has handled my requests promptly and efficiently.
Anna
My experience at Sailpointe has been great! My neighbors are so nice. I feel safe living here. The rent is affordable. I have never has any noise issues with my neighbors as well.