Sailpointe has been great! The staff is very friendly, and they are quick to respond. They are timely in any type of request. The apartments are a great size, and appliances are newly updated. Location is great!

Great place to live! The location is what makes it. You are directly on the water. The view is amazing but the apartment is still close to 77 so if you want to go into town it’s easy to do.

Everything has been great since we moved in here! We love living on the lake and the Ammenities are amazing! We never have an issue with parking which is awesome!!

I love the apartment and the view but a lot of our appliance were broken when we moved in and now a lot are starting to break for no reason.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love living here. The scenery is so beautiful and relaxing. I could sit on balcony and look at the lake for hours. I love that it has convenient grills and picnic tables

A great place all around. I honestly cannot think of anything to complain about! The office staff are friendly and ready to accommodate you in any way they can.

Love living over here. Wish our neighbors would clean up after their pets and clean up after themselves more. Being by the lake is amazing, but parking on the weekends is a pain sometimes.

The area and view from the apartment is absolutely incredible. The apartment was a little dirty when we moved in, which was disappointing and really bothered my allergies. It's also taken a while to hear back on maintenance requests. All in all, though, we are really enjoying our time at Sailpointe.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I moved here in May from Long Island. I cant believe what a beautiful view of the Lake I get to see everyday.& it is convenient to everything and the staff has always been friendly and helpful. I am very happy with my choice to live here and grateful for the opportunity to start my new beginning in such a nice place. I was going to live in Concord but love Lake Norman so much better. Thank you Sailpointe!!!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Awesome spot to live on the lake. There is a lot to do and see. There is a marina, fitness center, and restaurant all on site. You can't beat it.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

We love it here! The staff is great, everyone in the community is very friendly and welcoming. The location is awesome, right on the lake with access to boat docks. We have a beautiful unit that overlooks the lake. They keep the grounds kept up. It's a great place to live!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Just signed up for residency this past Sunday. Was treated extremely well. Absolutely love the location. Everything I need is nearby. Starbucks is right across the road as is Planet Fitness. Perfect

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

4 months here, like it. It feels more of a vacation area which is a good thing.Nice neighbors and love the location. Lake activities a plus.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

This is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly, great restaurants and bars within walking distance. Beautiful views of Lake Norman.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Very clean and well kept apartment buildings. Awesome amenities and perks for living in the neighborhood. I absolutely love the location being right on the lake!!! Also the staff in the office are incredibly helpful and friendly. Love the pet friendliness as well

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Nice neighborhood with beautiful amenities! Love the lake view and beautiful wood floors out apartment comes with!! Cozy and homey feel! We love!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Completely quiet and absolutely a wonderful place to be. I have never lived in an apartment and was so worried but I have never loved a place more.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Only been here for a week but am loving it. I work from home so I appreciate the quietnesss and the views are absolutely beautiful. I am now looking for a boat and will be leasing a dock

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

We love the atmosphere and the staff has been amazing. We just moved from a one bedroom apartment to a two bedroom apartment on a one year lease.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The process of obtaining a lease was quick and easy. The help that we received from the management was amazing. I hope it all continues as well as it is now.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Excellent experience with the staff, very communicative, the apartment is very nice, it’s work really good for me, location I love it, it’s what I really need

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Excellent community. The leasing staff is really great. Sandy, Madison and Samantha are awesome and are really helpful. The maintenance staff is always prompt. The location is a major plus point.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

We have been living here 5 years. Perfect location for us. Easily accessible to living a life style in Lake Norman! Friendly neighbors. Great pool overlooking Lake Norman! Something for everyone!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

It has been a great experience so far. I appreciate all of the community events. The maintenance staff is always very quick, and my problems have gotten solved within two days

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Is great live in this residence, the office people is too nice, when I have a problem is result faster , I like the gym , pool, and other places.