Lakefront with boat slips. It's located in a prime area in Cornelius, close to everything yet still feels very secluded, private and safe. This place is great!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Ok experience, i am waiting on the painting to be finished. Would be nice to access the docks without having to rent a slip. This is my review

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living in this community! My building was recently painted and the job was completed very fast. Now the building looks great! Can’t wait for the weather to warm up to start enjoying the lake!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Love this location and the complex itself. I love being next door to Hello Sailor, having a pool, and having grill pits around the area. The dog park needs work (particularly maintenance). Staff hasn’t been super responsive to calls and emails lately.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Everything has been good except some neighbor noise here and there. There’s a little bit of wear and tear in the apartment. I am excited to meet more of my neighbors.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Updated kitchen and bath with beautiful view of the lake. The staff have been very welcoming and helpful from the day I looked at the apartment to the day I moved in. I’m very pleased with my choice to live here and would highly recommend to others.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

It is an amazing apartment complex with breathtaking view of the lake Norman , awesome fitness center, tennis court, kids playground and absolutely beautiful view from the swimming pool. Definitely worth to live here!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love where I live! The office employees are professional and very helpful! The maintenance crew is awesome and always taking care of us. And I feel very safe living there!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love living here. It’s very quiet and peaceful. The lake is beautiful and I love sitting on my patio in the morning wrapped in a blanket, drinking my coffee before work. Everyone is very friendly and the workers are always doing things to keep the property looking great. The restaurant on the property , Hello Sailor is great too. All around totally awesome!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Sailpointe at Lake Norman is friendly waterfront community with fantastic office and efficient maintenance staff. It’s so easy to love living here.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

It has been wonderful experience living in Sailpointe. Great location with perfect peaceful lake side living and easy access to all necessary places .

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

My experience has been awasome. the apartment has been cozy, beautiful. The ataff have been very nice. I like this place. All of you are amazing. Thank you so much

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The location is prime. Amenities are super. The apartment had a few issues but staff has been attentive in fixing. Haven't gotten to know people yet but only have been here a week.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

I love everything but the noise. The walls are very thin so you can hear the water when your neighbors use the bathroom you can hear the shower you can even hear conversations when they argue... The staff is very nice and the amenities are great as well the location is very good and easy to access.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

You’d get 5 stars but my WiFi and cable still isn’t working after 2 visits to your office and three calls to them. I do have a ticket open with them though

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Vivir en sailpointe es excelente, es un lugar muy agradable, tranquilo. El personal administrativo es muy bueno y trata siempre dar Respuesta lo más pronto posible.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Living here is like you are enjoying some holiday. With the lake view and its serenity. The services here are good. Our issues are addressed promptly.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

My over all experience here as a resident has been excellent! The office staff works efficiently and professionally. Property appearance I rate A+. Kudos to our Maintenance team!

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Community consist of friendly neighbors and staff. Maintenance is very timely and takes care of all isses. Local fishing is great. Very satisfied.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The clubhouse is so nice and so are the other residents it does make you feel like home. They are actively keeping the place clean and checking on us to make sure we are okay.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

So far so good. Neighbors are friendly and relatively quiet than what was expected. My daughter loves feeding the ducks and fishes whenever.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Love the community. The office is very helpful and attentive to our needs. My wife and I enjoy the lake life and the feel of the whole area. We can't wait to renew our lease.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

We've lived at Sailpointe for over a year now and have had a great experience so far. Maintenance and ladies at the leasing office are awesome and very friendly.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

The front office staff is nice and helpful and the move was easy. The only things I do not like is that you can tell it is an old apartment complex with little upgrades. I don't like the countertops and having to pay for cable that I don't really watch.

Reply from Sailpointe at Lake Norman Apartment Homes

Great place to live and the staff is very pleasant. I have referred several friends and relatives on my stay here with lovely neighbors. Great place for anyone to live.