San Paulo Apartments

My review is plasent even do we are going through hard times with the covid virus and people loosing there homes the apts because no work no money to cover expenses they need to either use the money to buy food for the family. And with all this necessities San Paulo Apts are showing help by caring for there clients letting us know the easy way to do things for us to relax .Me having great kids that take care of me with groceries to be delivered to stay in not to get sick . Hoping goes away soon to go back normal God Bless everyone.
The community itself is a wonderful one. All of my neighbours are very polite and respectful, it is in a quiet area and convenient location. My one and only complaint is the lack of management and maintenance.
I haven’t had the best experience with customer service but I do like the view and the location is perfect. Everything is less than 10 minutes away
Spacious and great location close to all sorts of places and access to the valley from different spots. Entertainment, food, groceries etc.. All nearby
On average, our tenancy here has been adequate. We appreciate the desire to stave off illness. It seems with the reduction in maintenance service, those man hours and wages could have been reallocated to cover additional cleaning. Such that pool and gym hours were not affected. Since rent was not reduced for the loss in services, we are wondering how we will be compensated?
Staff is nice but management is terrible. Great location. Relatively quiet. Trash overflows quite often. People don’t always pick up after their dogs, but staff makes an effort to keep things clean.
Although my apartment wasn’t move in ready when I moved in.. Rachel was super nice, understanding and worked super hard to get everything done.
Quick to let me in the apartment, however I cleaned the floors and wiped everything down in apt. Again. Also laundry room lint needs cleaning
San Paulo is a beautiful community with great hiking trails and a peaceful swimming pool with barbecue grills. If you want a small gated community that you feel safe at this is the place for you. Welcome Home! A wonderful neighborhood with restaurants and movie theaters and beautiful golf courses near by. Ahwatukee Love!
San Paulo is such an awesome place to live in. The neighborhood is so clean and quiet and the staff are amazing!! I couldn't ask for a perfect apartment!!