Living here has been such an amazing experience. I work close by and the people their are super nice. I would recommend these apartments to anybody.

Had it's issues with maintenance but other than that it's a been a great place to live in. People around are respectable. It's a nice area to be in.

All and all, been a great place to live. Would recommend to anyone wanting to live on this side of Phoenix. Nice complex, great pool, many choices as far as nearby food goes.

The community is well kept and quiet. Conveniently located near shopping and dinning. There are hiking trails near by with views of South Mountain.

Great neighborhood. Lots of things to do and see. Ray is a busy road so you have to be careful. Wish there were more trees. Close to shopping.

Parking is always a problem especially when families have 3+ cars and take all the open spots. People like to let their dogs poop everywhere and not clean up after them so that’s not cool. Otherwise it’s okay here.

This is the best apartment complex I’ve had the please of staying in. The rewards program, the gym, amazing pool/bbq setup. It’s quiet and a pretty complex as well!

I've lived here for 5+ years and the rate has always been decent and the neighborhood/community is quiet. Sometimes parking can be a pain and sometimes the garbage cans get full too quickly. Other than that I like living here.

The office staff is nice but one of the biggest issues with this apartment is that there is never any parking. I’m constantly parking by the office so if you have 2 vehicles good luck also they need to do at least done renovations besides that not bad

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

It’s great! I enjoy the location and its proximity to the grocery store and entertainment. The property is usually quiet as well. Our unit has a great view too.

Staff is friendly and helpful. Moved from a different state and they made everything very easy to get in order before I moved. The apartment and community are great. They are very pet friendly here as well.

The neighborhood is great. I love that it’s gated. Spacious apartments, washer and dryer in unit is a plus. Hiking is available on site which makes the winters great. Pool is nice and clean too

I have been living at this community for about 6 months now and its absolutely amazing. Maintenance is fast at getting their job done and office staff are so sweet. Thank you San Paulo!

The staff could be better as well as Greystar but overall great community. I have lived here for four years and I still love it here, can't imagine leaving anytime soon!

Beautiful neighborhood, clean property, very friendly front office staff. I was greeted right away as I went into the office, Zulema was very professional and kind, I'm looking forward to my stay at San paulo

Nice and quite area. Everything seems well maintained and up to date. I had some issues with the website that I had to work around but otherwise it is fine.

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

Staff is easy to deal with, mail is always safe, quiet area. Close to all shopping areas and freeways and schools. Overall a great area to live

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

The apartment we moved in had SO MANY broken things. It’s an old complex so it’s to be expected i guess, although we didn’t know this as we moved here from out of state. Placed a service request twice and it’s taken over 2.5 weeks to get anything fixed. There’s dog poop in a lot of common areas although I’ve seen grounds people make an effort at keeping it clean. We are enjoying how quite it is!

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

It's good lots do near the Mountian and shopping. I like it. Can be loud. Older. It's in a neighborhood. Close to everything but feels far away

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

Nice quiet community all of the neighbors and office staff are really nice! The only issue I have had is there is barely any parking and maintenance takes a while to come do jobs when you call in an issue but overall I do enjoy the complex!

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

Move in experience was great. The staff was very helpful. The apartment was more than what we expected. Would definitely recommend. Very happy here.

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

Just moved in a week ago and the ladies in the leasing office are amazing and very helpful! The grounds are beautiful and the location is perfect. There is so much to do near by. The apartment unit was clean and freshly painted when we moved in as well.

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

I love the location here there is so many great restaurants and stores right down the street. The staff and neighbors here are all very nice and helpful.

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

The apartment complex is safe and clean. It is conveniently located near everything. The pool is wonderful. Parking can become a problem. Appliances are very old

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

I HAVE ENJOYED THE QUIET PEACEFUL ATMOSPHERE. I HAVE HAD FEW MAINTENENCE ISSUES BUT THEY HAVE ALL BEEN ADDRESSED IN A TIMELY MANOR. hAVE MET A FEW RESIDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN VERY FRIENDLY