San Paulo Apartments

Very happy so far with the apartment and the convenience of location. The hiking right behind the complex is great. We have already enjoyed the heated pool, which is a bonus.
I think for the money we are paying here the appliances should be better !!!some people that live here need to calm down there dogs from barking so much !
We have lived here for over 1 year and we like the community. Our apartment's appliances are very outdated and we feel that we pay a little too much for what we are getting. We live right by the entrance so it is very noisy when cars are coming in and out (which nothing can be done about this, just another downfall we have). Valet services have recently been introduced but you are required to pay monthly for each service after the introductory period is over. We also have to pay a monthly fee to have wood floors which we didn't choose to have. San Paulo is nice but the rent advertised is not the actual amount you will be paying. The maintenance and leasing office staff are great and they all deserve promotions.
Living at San Paulo is so nice. It is close to shopping and hiking and I love to hang out by the pool. I like the small atmosphere and the parking.
It's been great so far! Friendly staff, clean facilities, and great follow up. I will be moving in soon and I am looking forward to joining the community.
It's good. There is one dumpster where there is trash outside of it. But I like the location a lot. No real complaints. We are starting our second year.
The apartments are definitely changing since I have arrived for the better. The grounds are clean I like the valet trash. I really love the recycling trash bin. And the book exchange.
I am so happy with my experience thus far at San Paulo! There have been a few hiccups along the way, HOWEVER, the office and maintenance staff has taken care of any issues that have come about. There is an increasing implementation of new amenities, which is very exciting! Not to mention, the size and upgrades of my unit are just great!
3 stars for the place, but forcing people to take a 20 dollar more payment on rent for trash pick-up, not fair, rent /wateretc is high enough already
Overall we have enjoyed our living experience here. The proximity to hiking and grocery stores as well as pet friendliness and responsiveness of staff and maintenance are a few of the reason we have enjoyed living at San Paulo.