San Paulo Apartments

4.2

4.2

Brian
It’s been hit and miss. Overall, about a 3.5. There has been a lot of change over the past couple years and it just feels disconnected. The issues seem to be held in three camps: 1) some of the residents themselves that can’t pickup after their pets, 2) the management and communication, and 3) the owners. It takes all three to make things work and that’s what I mean by disconnected.
Thomas
On our 4th lease and still love it here. Staff is attentive and makes sure you are taken care of. Loved that on our latest lease they didn't sky rocket the rent cost.
Leonardo
Great place to stay so far leasing staff and maintenance crew are great and on top of things. Great location for convenient shopping in the area.
Natividad G.
Overall the staff and community is great, the gym although is completely outdated and missing equipment and worn out. Even the website says they have a state of the art gym, but it looks like a gym from someone's garage.
Verified Resident
I love living here! The location is beautiful and the amenities are great! Having access to the Mountain Park Ranch pools is a benefit for swimmers! Heated pools in the winter time YAY!
Brianna
Great community location right next to South Mountain and highways. Good large floor plan and community is quiet and kept clean and maintained.
Rowena
its a nice area to live with its near by grocery store and some other parks to run for.. No comment bout the staffs, some of them not too helpful and doesnt have any understanding to listen to any tenants concern. But... I stayed here just because some maintenance crew are helpful to any issue needed to get repair. Art for example.. he is a fast and accurate responded to any repair at the apartment. I moved in to this Unit totally not done at at all.. The staff named Stefania helped me out to get to this Unit even though theres a lot of thing needed to get done.
Jennifer
The community is very quiet and the grounds are kept up nicely. The pool and spa area is clean. It would be nice if there was some nice music playing outside in the pool area.
Tucker
I have enjoyed moving in during a remodeling process that allows me to enjoy a sense of new around me. As I continue to move-in, I can't wait to check out the amenities.
Sofia
Beautiful apartments, very clean complex with great landscaping and very helpful office staff. The complex residents are kind and friendly and the environment is very peaceful.