San Paulo Apartments

4.1

4.1

Jessica
Love this community! Everyone is always extremely friendly and helpful. All of the staff is quick to respond to any problems and concerns residents may have.
Tucker
1 star
LANDSCAPERS ARE VERY ANNOYING. BUGS CONSTANTLY CRAWLING INTO MY HOUSE. It is things that could be fixed but instead they will just continue to unearth bugs with the leaf blowing and digging and dust and noises. and it feels like no progress is ever made because they are just back the next day for more.
Annette
I live here for at least 20 years people have been very kind to me…… my husband pass last year, my neighbor and maintenance people still check up on me hasn’t been a very easy transition but the familiar surroundings keeps me peaceful and moving forward in my life.
Monika
While there's always been some door slamming in our building, it seems that there's more of that than ever. When someone slams the door the entire building vibrates.
Verified Resident
The apartment community at San Paulo is wonderful! The amenities in the surrounding community are an added benefit! I love living here! Come and see for yourself how you can also enjoy the "Tukee" Life!
Maria
Love this Apartments, maintenance always very helpful, clean and great service at the front office , espectacular view my only concern is why in the weekend starting Friday it’s hard to find a parking spot? The rest it’s great 👍🏼
Brittany
2 months ago
It’s been good so far, had a few hiccups at the beginning, but all good now, I just wish the gym was bigger and better, that gym has no barbells or any machines besides the cable machine and sometimes the hook isn’t even on right!
Lauren
2 months ago
It’s a quiet community that is kept pretty clean. No one really hanging around that shouldn’t be but they haven’t come to look at our washer that is likely just off balanced.
Aeriel
3 months ago
Nice apartments in beautiful Ahwatukee. Dog breed friendly. Close to hiking and shopping. Prices have gone up which is disappointing. Overall safe community.
Annette
4 months ago
They are doing much better with fixing stuff, office staff pick up the phone and email notification are being sent out about every thing we need to stay informed.