San Paulo Apartments

4.1

4.1

Maria
1 day ago
Very nice place to live 💯 recommended to our friends and family Clean and the maintenance stuff is the best very friendly especially George he’s a very nice and respectful man

Aeriel
Love the maintenance and management here, they really do their best to make sure residents are taken care of There have been a handful of large dogs off leash however which has caused a lot of anxiety.

Susan
We're very happy here - it's quiet and clean, and the 24/7 pool is fantastic! We also want to give George extra-special recognition: he is a master at repairs and he is always kind and friendly - even when you see him around the property, he's always smiling and positive. 😊

Annette
Over ten years here, and we are still enjoying our home…. Life for last two years have been very different we have made adjustments the complex has given us favor and made adjustments to the passing of my husband and very kind and understanding.

Rowena
2 months ago
1 star
one STAR on this review. just because of my experience living on this property for almost4yrs. and all i can say is Management is not GOOD most tenants they end up moving out, a few .simple and small reason that i know it can be resolve. Yesterday someone moved out for A/C reason the management and didn't pay attention on their request to turn on or fix their A/C and they have kids. wish Stefania still here because she's really good on resolving issues and can listen to tenants request. I was exposed in COVID a month ago and cant work for a month. I notified management about my situation that I just can pay half of the rent. instead of responding to my email they charged me late FEE! why am i still here? just because this property is closer to my sons school and I am willing to sacrifice for my son's but that doesn't mean that I am not entitled to my opinion I am working on reaching out to the corporate which they are located somewhere in Walnut Creek Cal if I'm correct.

Sandra
3 months ago
I haven’t moved in yet, but the ladies in the office are wonderful. Very helpful and knowledgeable about the amenities. They were extremely helpful when I had questions about the area.

Aeriel
4 months ago
Besides the rent hike it's a decent community. Maintenance and staff are friendly and always try to help in a timely manner. Gated community

Natividad G.
4 months ago
The staff is friendly and helpful, they under the needs of the residents, the maintenance staff is also quick and effective. Overall great staff, but gym could use some care.

Leonardo
4 months ago
Great community, only issue is still the gym that needs a severe update with faulty equipment, cable machine is missing items, damaged line, threadmil has a faulty belt, cables all over the place.

Susan
4 months ago
We recently moved in and we are so happy. The staff is kind, the unit is beautiful and the grounds are gorgeous and quiet. The amenities in the apartment are wonderful and we were pleasantly surprised to see the pool is open 24 hours!