San Paulo Apartments

4.2

4.2

So far so good! They’ve been responsive and helpful. Completed the work order the day we placed it. The neighbors are friendly. The grounds are quiet.
We have really enjoyed living at San Paulo these last 5 years. We have always found the leasing office staff, courteous, helpful and friendly. Kayla has been a source of professionalism and assistance through all of our life’s events, while living here. San Paulo is a community that you all have worked so hard to make very inviting and you have succeeded. We will miss living here yet we know this next phase of our lives will bring it’s own successes. Thank you all again for making our living here memories to cherish always.
The maintenance has improved a lot and are more prompt at completing requests, the overall office staff is friendly, and will work with you to solve any issues that come up. Location is also great!
I really enjoy the ability to walk around the area and find good spots to relax. The park and the mountains make the view around the area majestic and visually appealing.
It was easy to apply and get approved online. The property was nice and I really like the complex. It is located in a great area, and the apartment amenities are nice and well kept. Cannot wait for my move in date.
such a great environment! sometimes the weed smell from the neighbors leaks through our vents though. My roommate and i love it here and we love to go to the pool, especially when it’s heated in the winter!
The floor plans are really spacious and the location is excellent. I like being in a gated community, but I already noticed that sometimes the gate is not closed at night. It seems to be stuck in the open position. I'm still new here so there's not much for me to comment on yet.
awesome place to live, besides people with animals are careless. i give 4 1/2 only because of residents with dogs need to be more respectful to all residents and pick up after them selves
Great location and friendly staff. Haven't been here too long but lots of wildlife and trails easy to access. Neighbors are a bit nosey but otherwise a decent complex.
It’s a great community, lots of kind people but there is no parking, lots of roaches, lights stop working , fire alarm goes off at night for no reason , sink pipes break.