San Paulo Apartments

4.2

4.2

Great location and easy access to highways to navigate throughout the valley! Staff is helpful and new maintenance crew performs well and effectively.
We’ve only been here for 5 months and we’ve had our ups and downs. The office staff rarely answers the phone when you call and it seems like they don’t care about returning calls. If you have an issue with an appliance maintenance will come out and attempt to fix it usually in a timely manner. Switching out an oven with another old oven that doesn’t work properly isn’t acceptable. Maintenance has been out 4-5 times for the same issue and now I’m told I will be getting an new oven next week. Christmas is next week and now I’m in a bind on making cookies and other treats for family and friends. I was unable to send cookies to my kids who live out of state this year. While this may seem minuscule to some, it isn’t to me. I’m disappointed at how management has handled this situation since it’s been going on since before Thanksgiving.
Ok, things I love about living here: 1- location as it’s near everything (stores, docs, gym, etc etc) 2- it’s fairly quite. 3- the cheap-ish rent we used to have when we first moved in... Things I don’t like about living here: 1- The rent goes up and up and up... Not cool! 2- People don’t pick up after their pets and there’s trash in our community. 3- They charge you for trash to be picked up at your door and ITS NOT EVEN OPTIONAL!!!!!! If I can rent an apartment, I am capable of throwing trash away myself. 4- Insulation of the apt is AWFUL. The cold comes right through the windows and wind is so loud!! The heat comes in super easy too. I only have 1 room that I can chill in that doesn’t get direct sun in the summer and it doesn’t feel like a sauna (AC is on in the summer but doesn’t make a change)
I love it here! Nice community and even nicer people. Wherever you are on the property, you are always greeted with a kind and helpful smile!
I really like staying at San paulo apartments, nice clean area, and friendly people. The staff helps with whatever you need in a timely manner.
I Love living here! I have been here for approximately 5 years and I can see the care management is taking in keeping this property, nice, clean and quiet! Not to mention location, location, location...no place better!
Great people and community! I love how the mountain is right there so we can go hiking. Kinda bummed that the jacuzzi is not opened and the propane grills.
Well besides our paint job that we pay for monthly for our “white cabinets” weren’t done properly and that our counter tops are popping up. The paint on the floors boards wipes off if you clean them. The place isn’t half bad. Kayla has been a huge help & is a great asset to this complex.
Good location, hiking nearby. It is a bit older and needs some updating. But again it is a good area. Needs more trees. Some people can be loud.
My review is plasent even do we are going through hard times with the covid virus and people loosing there homes the apts because no work no money to cover expenses they need to either use the money to buy food for the family. And with all this necessities San Paulo Apts are showing help by caring for there clients letting us know the easy way to do things for us to relax .Me having great kids that take care of me with groceries to be delivered to stay in not to get sick . Hoping goes away soon to go back normal God Bless everyone.