San Paulo Apartments

I love it! Everyone here is so nice and helpful. I have yet to have any negative experience at all. It is a very quiet community. The pool is also amazing.
Been a resident for over 9 years and I have enjoyed living here. I enjoy the quiet neighborhood and the multitude of shops and eats that are nearby.
All of the staff has been very helpful answering my questions over the phone. It has been difficult finding an apartment during a pandemic, they have been patient with all of my questions.
Friendly staff! So thankful to be able to live here! The ease of moving in seems very well adjusted. I am looking forward to move in next month.
Unfortunate that my family and I have to start our stay under hazardous conditions bugs and a broken AC. It’s only been 5 days, I am unsure what to expect at the point. My maintenance request list was a page long come day three and it is just a little frustrating as I was really excited for our new home. Currently it is extremely uncomfortable, I do not believe our apartment was move in ready.
It's been great so far I'm loving the view. Only issue is at night the parking can be rough to find a spot. The managers were such a big help with the move in!
Great experience. Staff was friendly answered all questions called back in a timely matter. Process was quick and easy called ask a few questions sent me a quote filled out the application next thing I new got an email welcoming me to the community.
I really enjoy living here. It's a nice area that's kid friendly as well as pet friendly. The only issue is parking but they recently redid the parking lot and added a few spots. I recommend living here.
Living at San Paulo has been great! It’s always nice and maintained and I love having my parking space right next to my apartment! Very nice amenities and it’s so close to the mountain! Ugh what a view
For the most part Very quiet, valet living is great , Trash gets picked up nightly , staff is super nice , Asphalt was renewed , very nice neighbors