The community is well kept and quiet. Conveniently located near shopping and dinning. There are hiking trails near by with views of South Mountain.

Great neighborhood. Lots of things to do and see. Ray is a busy road so you have to be careful. Wish there were more trees. Close to shopping.

Parking is always a problem especially when families have 3+ cars and take all the open spots. People like to let their dogs poop everywhere and not clean up after them so that’s not cool. Otherwise it’s okay here.

This is the best apartment complex I’ve had the please of staying in. The rewards program, the gym, amazing pool/bbq setup. It’s quiet and a pretty complex as well!

I've lived here for 5+ years and the rate has always been decent and the neighborhood/community is quiet. Sometimes parking can be a pain and sometimes the garbage cans get full too quickly. Other than that I like living here.

The office staff is nice but one of the biggest issues with this apartment is that there is never any parking. I’m constantly parking by the office so if you have 2 vehicles good luck also they need to do at least done renovations besides that not bad

Reply from San Paulo Apartments

It’s great! I enjoy the location and its proximity to the grocery store and entertainment. The property is usually quiet as well. Our unit has a great view too.

Staff is friendly and helpful. Moved from a different state and they made everything very easy to get in order before I moved. The apartment and community are great. They are very pet friendly here as well.

The neighborhood is great. I love that it’s gated. Spacious apartments, washer and dryer in unit is a plus. Hiking is available on site which makes the winters great. Pool is nice and clean too

I have been living at this community for about 6 months now and its absolutely amazing. Maintenance is fast at getting their job done and office staff are so sweet. Thank you San Paulo!

The staff could be better as well as Greystar but overall great community. I have lived here for four years and I still love it here, can't imagine leaving anytime soon!

Beautiful neighborhood, clean property, very friendly front office staff. I was greeted right away as I went into the office, Zulema was very professional and kind, I'm looking forward to my stay at San paulo

Nice and quite area. Everything seems well maintained and up to date. I had some issues with the website that I had to work around but otherwise it is fine.

Staff is easy to deal with, mail is always safe, quiet area. Close to all shopping areas and freeways and schools. Overall a great area to live

It's good lots do near the Mountian and shopping. I like it. Can be loud. Older. It's in a neighborhood. Close to everything but feels far away

Nice quiet community all of the neighbors and office staff are really nice! The only issue I have had is there is barely any parking and maintenance takes a while to come do jobs when you call in an issue but overall I do enjoy the complex!

Move in experience was great. The staff was very helpful. The apartment was more than what we expected. Would definitely recommend. Very happy here.

Just moved in a week ago and the ladies in the leasing office are amazing and very helpful! The grounds are beautiful and the location is perfect. There is so much to do near by. The apartment unit was clean and freshly painted when we moved in as well.

I love the location here there is so many great restaurants and stores right down the street. The staff and neighbors here are all very nice and helpful.

The apartment complex is safe and clean. It is conveniently located near everything. The pool is wonderful. Parking can become a problem. Appliances are very old

I HAVE ENJOYED THE QUIET PEACEFUL ATMOSPHERE. I HAVE HAD FEW MAINTENENCE ISSUES BUT THEY HAVE ALL BEEN ADDRESSED IN A TIMELY MANOR. hAVE MET A FEW RESIDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN VERY FRIENDLY

Good place to live! Very clean, front desk service is very good, communication is always there. Its a good neighborhood to live and places you need are very close to as well.

The apartments are gorgeous and spacious for what you’re paying, we’ll worth the value. The leasing agents are great and very helpful. The location is quiet and well kept. Nice relaxing neighborhood

I had many choices, San Paulo made the selection easy The unit is filled with sun light and the place is spacious. the amenities are many so I look forward to settling in and enjoying it here

Everyone has been very professional and helpful. They have made the renting process smooth and convenient. They had great availability and options.