San Paulo Apartments

4.2

4.2

its a nice area to live with its near by grocery store and some other parks to run for.. No comment bout the staffs, some of them not too helpful and doesnt have any understanding to listen to any tenants concern. But... I stayed here just because some maintenance crew are helpful to any issue needed to get repair. Art for example.. he is a fast and accurate responded to any repair at the apartment. I moved in to this Unit totally not done at at all.. The staff named Stefania helped me out to get to this Unit even though theres a lot of thing needed to get done.
The community is very quiet and the grounds are kept up nicely. The pool and spa area is clean. It would be nice if there was some nice music playing outside in the pool area.
I have enjoyed moving in during a remodeling process that allows me to enjoy a sense of new around me. As I continue to move-in, I can't wait to check out the amenities.
Beautiful apartments, very clean complex with great landscaping and very helpful office staff. The complex residents are kind and friendly and the environment is very peaceful.
Experience is good place is nice, community is excellent, must highly recommend. Staff is very helpful to your needs, maintance is fast at work orders
Overall I enjoy the community and complex with the new updates, although I really wish they would update the gym. I've been here over 3yrs and it still has the same broken, mismatched equipment, they managed to paint it new, but overall quality of equipment is terrible. Aside from that, I do like it.
After living here a year, I would have to say I am pleased with this community. The office staff is great, the properties are pretty clean and the neighbors are friendly. Service requests was a little rough during the pandemic, but has gotten better.
1 star
Total disgrace is the best way to describe San Paulo. This is definitely a case of you do not get what you are promised and don't expect any help from the office staff or the manager, to you, they do not take ownership of problems.
Overall great community and helpful staff willing to work with you. Only issue I have is the gym hasn't been fully fixed and the equipment is mismatched and not much variety.
Nice community. The pool and social areas are good, although they could be bigger. Maintaince had responded in a timely manner the one time I needed them.