San Valiente

3.8

3.8

Clean gated community, highly recommended to any one whether living with friends or family. Rents could be a little less and would be great if there are resident referrals!
our neighbors on third floor disturb us every day by stomping noises, bashing noises and banging noises especially in morning and night time and dog barking is constant.
You can easily determine what apartment is right for you and your family and start thinking about how you’ll arrange your furniture. This is more than just a place to call your own. With upscale one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes, versatile floor plans, the finest quality finishes and clean, contemporary design.
Its a nice place to live. I would like them to work on hiring more maintenance ppl for such a big complex they take they’re time when it comes to fixing things other than that great place
I would definitely say I love my second apartment than my first apt. I love my 2b 2b, is it perfect no but it has everything I need until I'm able to get a home. It's been great experience from the office and everyone around the complex .
There are a couple of staff who are great but these apartments are shit. My floors were damaged due to no fault of mine and the only way supposedly to repair them is for me to move everything out my apartment which is bullshit because the area has been patch repaired before. I would never recommend these apartments. It's gone down the drain since this new company took over
Met amazing neighbors! Everyone is super friendly around the complex. Neighbors are kind and respectful. Love seeing the kids play and feeling safe.
It’s amazing here the office works very quickly everyone knows what they are doing here everything is so clean outside and the people are very friendly
The place is so welcoming and feels like home. The maintenance is well kept, the pools are very clean. The place at night is very quiet and the security makes it easier for peace of mind.
Moved in last month and so far so good. Me and my girlfriend are new here in AZ and we're extremely happy that we choose to stay here at San Valiente. I feel comfortable and safe knowing we are a gated community and have security patrolling the neighborhood.