San Valiente

3.9

3.9

Mahesh
I like the new renovations happenings in and around apartments. Energy and water saving measures are good these days. But apartment rents are increasing,anyway its overall Phoenix issue
Isabel
The apartment is lovely & up to our standards. We just moved in & Do not have any type of complaints. We love our new home & the staff here is amazing !
Chastity
So great working with this leasing team so far!! I was struggling looking for an apartment and this gem showed up and I was relieved to have found San Valiente
Visano
Very nice and helpful 👍. They took care of all my questions and helped me through the online application. Very professional office team that do all they can to help you with your moving.
Kela
I have only lived here less than 2 weeks. The community is beautiful and quiet! Staff has been very helpful and attentive--neighbors are friendly. I was apprehensive about moving into an apartment: however, I am so glad my son found this community.
Jesus
Great service!! Luxury and clean apartments The gym is really nice I really like the fact that the location is close to the freeway and big stores
Radha Priyadarshini
1 star
You can easily determine what apartment is right for you and your family and start thinking about how you’ll arrange your furniture. This is more than just a place to call your own. With upscale one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes, versatile floor plans, the finest quality finishes and clean, contemporary design.
Verified Resident
1 star
Brina
Everyone is very nice from the residents to the staff, they are always they’re to lend a hand and they are so nice the grounds always look amazing
Pavan Kumar
Recent upgrades within apartments are awesome and change all fans, lights, water taps. It would be also good if changed the fridge within the apartments, because these home electronics are very old and not functioning as intended to. However, the greenery is awesome maintenance and good weather in san valentine.