Sand Lake Pointe Apartments

4.3

4.3

Fatna
Hello I’m very happy here in this apartment I love this complex a lot thank you so much for everything have a nice night bye sorry my English not good

Maria
Excelente complex and location muy buen ambiente para vivir, lo único que no me gusta es el olor a marihuana que tenemos que soportar los demás vecinos sin fumar 👀

Lorelyn
Maintenance services are the best, responds quickly and completes their job. The community office needs to improve their services at least this year I had a terrible experience by trying to reach them nobody answer and for appointments schedule they don’t even are ready for the time that was scheduled. Overall the community is great

Pilar
Vivir en Sand lake apt es tener vida trankila y relax llegar a tu apt sin ningún inconveniente de nada es muy pero muy bueno. Hay mucha colaboración de todo su equipo están listos a escuchar algun problema y resolver de la mejor y rápida manera posible. Love Sand lake!!!

Yuli
Nice place to live !!! Super organized ‘’ employee alway looking for thinks to Make look better and clean neighborhood super nice

Xiomara
I have been living here for 7 years and for the most part this community complex has been quiet for sure. All my neighbors are respectful and kind. The staff in management is very nice and willing and able to assist you in whatever you need They have this property well manage. I enjoy living here.

Emilio
Es un lugar muy bonito y seguro para vivir. Muy centrico y cerca de todo, el Florida mall está a unos minutos y los parques temáticos de Universal y la International drive también.

Heidy
about 2 months ago
Good quiet and clean place to live in. The maintenance crew is always on top of any situation that the community may have. The office staff are always very helpful and kind.

Rose
about 2 months ago
I moved to this apartment couple years ago. When I come and ask some information the person who talked to me was so nice and she was to help me,she explain everything very clear to me. And I put my name on waiting list, as soon they have something, they call me ,and move couple weeks later,it's a nice apartment always clean, no trouble around I can say it's quiet place I leave with my family here and we love it .They work with you .

Karla
about 2 months ago
So far everything is good , maintanance staff always courteous, same as the office staff. It will be nice it they fix the gate at the entrance and we get parking spot assigned.