Sandalwood

The first time in the west valley city and it was by winco foods so it was the only choice for me as it is the food and stuff all around that makes it
The management is awesome! They work so hard to make sure things are going well across the community. The maintenance guys are also fantastic, it's hard to keep up with an entire community what with all the work orders and keeping the grounds beautiful. They do a great job! I love living here!
We got off to a rocky start, but I think things are getting better. Or at least I hope they are. We just need to keep the communication window open.
It’s one of the best places I’ve lived at. Near winco and all other food places. Modern, quiet and Super clean place! beautiful! Very one is very friendly!
Nice location, I like that it’s close to all the shopping places, restaurants, city recreation center, by the freeway, and the pool area is really nice.
For the most part, living in Sandalwood has been great. We have had some issues with getting maintenance issues taken care of and people smoking right under our windows but other than that it has been great!
I like the apartments. The neighbors seem nice. It’s quiet. I like that they are clean. I also like the fact that they have a garage. People are friendly.
Managment has been great. They are willing to help in every way they can. The entire staff is friendly. I love living here most of the neighbors are friendly and respectful.
Need more light on the Peking lots there some places that are dark and not feel safe at night . Thanks have a good day more light are more helpful to kee the community safe from future dangers and keeping ppl safe all the time thanks ...
I would rate a 5 but due to a few unfortunate circumstances, I'm rating a 4. Overall I didn't have the greatest move in experience but I'm so thankful to be having a great experience now. Esmeralda and Laura have been amazing with their service.