Sandalwood

3.6

3.6

So far so good, just really wish the air worked better, my thermostat is set below 60 right now and it’s 80 degrees in my apartment. Other than that I enjoy living here.
We noticed a few things in our apartment needed fixing when we first moved in. We put in a maintenance request, and every item was fixed by the next day. They even came and fixed things we didn’t know about. Super helpful.
So far, so good. I'm impressed with the convenient and easy way to apply for lease and the friendliness of the staff. I will recommend this place to my family and friends. Thanks for everything.
Like I've said this month and every month I enjoy living here and the management team is totally amazing they're really helpful when you absolutely need the help
The people in the offices made our move in a very easy. They were friendly and explained everything that needed for us to move in. Love our apartment.
Community is very welcoming and friendly -- from my experience . I needed to borrow a crescent wrench and just by chance a nearby neighbor had one in his car . Also I feel comfortable letting my kids go outside and be kids and play . We moved from Ogden and before that we were in Paterson, Nj --- definitely places where you need to watch your surroundings 24/7, point being it feels safe here . Just want the cars to slow down when the come in that's my only recommendation . Very clean apartments
The apartment complex is very good. You can't ask for a better area. The staff are friendly, and the maintenance usually be there to take care fo problems within two days.
Overall it seems fairly quiet. I do wish there was more parking available. I’m a single mom and have no reserved parking which makes it difficult. Especially at night.
I haven’t moved in yet, but the staff was very attentive to my needs and questions. I like the location of the community. Close to shopping and my place of employment.
Hasn’t been bad really nice place to live my family likes it here that’s what matters the staff and office are super easy to communicate with