Sandalwood

3.7

3.7

1 star
We are moving and now I'm so glad! Great location. Pretty apartments. But the carpets are super cheap. Spilled water on our carpet and it turned black even after shampooing. Extremely pricey for the noisy area and the appliances that we gave up asking them to fix as it was always temporary. And now as we're moving out, we find that we have mice in the storage are under the stairs. They weren't there about 3 months ago when we had to take boxes out. But we went to move them again and 1000s of $ of damage is done. Pictures that can't be replaced. My son's father passed away in February and all of the stuff he got was ruined. Hundreds of books, linens, wedding gifts from my daughters wedding last year. Do not recommend
The apartment community is nice, and hopefully after the grass gets put back in it will be nicer.. didn't give the full5 star because the monthly payment is always going up on my statements and is never the same amount each month And the sprinkler system near my building shoots straight up in the air and creates a huge mud mess
The location is very convenient, close to shopping, eating, schools. The apartment itself is really nice. The layout is good, the appliances, are nice. Comes with washer and dryer in the unit. The colors are appeasing as well. The staff however is not as great. Any work order you put in will take forever! If you ask the staff they will just direct you to the website. The parking is awful. My car has been broken into multiple times. They say the area is supervised and they have security but I have yet to see them.
Everyone is super nice. Facilities are clean. It’s close to everything. I will definitely tell everyone I know how great and clean this place is.
The space is great, the community is nice, the residents are OK, the staff and maintenance are wonderful, the price is very expensive and the apartments need some updates. The pool is always dirty, needs daily cleaning.
There are residents that don't pick up after their dogs. Residents don't put gym equipment back after using. Noise barrier is terrible and have asked residents to keep a respectable noise, however, not much has changed. Wish we could leave sooner.
A bit better, maintenance is on top of fixing issues but still residents are noisy and throw garbage on the ground. Also still issue with dog poop on ground.
Always a nice group of people to live around. Quiet and honestly peaceful place everyone around is friendly and the staff are always willing to help you out when you need it.
I love my neighborhood. The gym is a great cozy space to get active in. I love the pool, the fountains and the outdoor bbq area and the bean bag toss area is just great .
Moved in over the weekend. We have a beautiful new apartment, such a quiet area and so much better than our last place. Looking forward to a great experience here at Sandalwood! Excited to be here.