Sandalwood

3.7

3.7

Donovan
1 star
I cannot get ahold of anybody in the office, ever. I’ve tried calling, emailing, using the resident portal and the only people that ever respond is maintenance. But for the issues with discovering extra charges on my rent or how to use their portal; you may as well request a day off of work; because you’ll have to in order to go into the office. And when you do finally get some answers or explanation, I’ve only ever been spoken to in a condescending tone and with reluctance.
Giovanni
Love living here with my wife. We found this place and we really connect with the place especially with the activities that happened in this year so far.
Andrea
Excelentes apartamentos muy seguros y estamos contentos con la tranquilidad sobre todo los vecinos son muy tranquilos no se siente buya ni escándalos.
Lynda
Each year that I live here the management team improves even though it doesn't seem like it needs it. The space is becoming neater and cleaner the remodeling they're doing on the outside is absolutely amazing. Staff and management are friendly courteous and more than willing to help when needed I couldn't imagine myself living in a better apartment complex then I have here in the last 4 years.
Jason
The staff are amazing they go above and beyond expectations. This is a quiet place to live with lots around to do close to shopping centers and food places. This is an amazing community that hold lots of resident events for all ages.
Dillion
Friendly neighbors and property is kept clean and nicely kept. Noise is kept down to a minimum. The managment crew keeps everyone updated on events and construction happening around the property.
Bodil
Good community quite and everyone is to themselves. Office staff is professional and helpful. Neighbors are nice as well but could update to elevators for future assistance for visiting family.
Catherine
about 2 months ago
i love it here! the community is so nice and the apartments are amazing! maintenance is super friendly and they do a great job at fixing things
Dylan
about 2 months ago
Quiet apartment complex. Clean, maintenance is quick and on top of it. Pet friendly, close to restaurants, grocery stores. Just about everything you need is walking distance
Charity
about 2 months ago
The staff here is always friendly and quick to resolve any maintenance issues or other concerns. We love the amount of space we have and the community around us