Sandalwood

Outside community areas could be cleaned better,burned out building lights need to be changed,Especially around building #4 and mailbox shelter lights need to changed.
Great people and beautiful place! Made moving really easy too. They were extremely friendly at every turn. Even with the million questions we had, they were very understanding and kind. Very happy with our new home!
Overall our experience here has been alright. It’s not too noisy considering a lot of people are working from home. We’ve had some issues in the last regarding trash but a lot of things get solved after bringing it to their attention.
Started off great then it declined however It’s improving! I ha e definitely seen some improvements but there are some areas that need work.
Been great just wish gym opened a little more earlier. But water pressure great. Not a loud Community so pretty peaceful which we enjoy. Neighbors all Friendly.
I have already made good friends with a couple of residents here. I am from Virginia and moving to Utah recently has shown me how much of a difference there is in the community. There is definitely a sense of good people and the leasing agents are friendly as well. I gave a 4 star rating instead of a 5 star because of the social distancing that keeps me from getting to know the community a bit more.
Need to fix parking lights need trash pick up need more cleaning n ppl to listen n respect n ppl front office need to listen to rentes trash is everywhere in the building
The people at the front office aren’t very friendly. Someone tows your vehicle if you don’t have a pass, even in front of your garage. I’ve lived here for 1 & 1/2 years and my card to get into the pool/gym area has never worked. When I asked the front office they said there isn’t anything they can do. Other than that I dig the place.
Overall I enjoy my experience here but it took a while for maintenance to help us with stuff at times. It took over a week to fix the things that needed fixing. The noise here is super low tho, and the location is really convenient!
The amenities are great! The price for the floor plan and location is awesome. I think the exterior could be cleaner but overall great apartments.