Sandalwood

I love the Management. It has been so good to me through this whole covid 19 situation . I want them to know just how much I appreciate each and everyone of them. Rossa is AWESOME
Not bad, slow on fixing items but they do finally get done. Neighbors are noisy and don’t honor 10pm quiet time and people around here don’t throw garbage away or pick up dog poop sometimes.
Hello my name is brenda I lived 3 years ago and is safe living in here the neighborhoods is really good persons and is confortable and the people are really friendly .I lived in 4 floor but is good because are big my apartment and the pelople work in the office are good and is something happened in my apartment really fast good to fix the problem. Thank you for be nice in this 3 years
Like every apartment it has it’s pros and cons but over all it’s ok. I would recommend they have more persons for the front office to be able to assist with tenants questions and issues.
First impression was professional and welcoming. Hope to many yrs of growing new friendships for my family in a safe environment. Looking forward to local activities and quality time with the family.
Nice stuff and will to work with you and a nice place good place right next to the store and a worm place and a good place to live the are really will to work with any one
Love my apartment. Its modern, open, great size for one person. I have some small issues with the heating and cooling being very loud. Can’t even watch tv if the air/heat is on with out blasting the volume. Otherwise I’m pretty content.
I really enjoy the location and the convenience. Sometimes the noise is a bit louder than usual, but not all the time. I'm also concerned about having my Amazon packages sent here to the apartments, after reading about others missing their packages. My other concern would be about the car break ins and possibly beefing up the security presence.
We love the look and feel of our apartment. Very spacious layout! Also they allow most dogs that other apartments don't, it took a huge stress off our shoulders finding a home for our dog as well as ourselves.
The apartment is beautiful and very spacious. And the amenities are very nice here! The apartment was not clean but they were willing to help us out! Great service