Sandalwood

3.6

3.6

I like living here. They keep the place looking nice. If you don’t mind a little bit of noise, it’s not too bad. The apartments are nice and modern. Good place for a first apartment
A bit better, maintenance is on top of fixing issues but still residents are noisy and throw garbage on the ground. Also still issue with dog poop on ground.
Love the staff, so friendly and kind. Really do I need to add more. Okay the maintenance guys are the best picking up everybody's trash. I couldn't do it. I probably send out a memo to everybody stating to please be sure to secure your garbage bags securely as it's unhealthy for people living here to inhail those toxic around the animals and humans as well. State this is just friendly reminder to be considerate to those who live here. Thank you for doing part to make Sandalwood a beautiful place for all to enjoy. Signed the property owners. That was really simple.
Everyone is so friendly , it’s very quiet here , I like seeing all the kids okay together! Friendly community. All dogs are very nice and friendly as well
I love it here. I do have slightly noisy upstairs neighbors but you're gonna get that everywhere with apartments. The apartments look very nice and are well taken care of.
Maintenance and staff have worked really diligently during this pandemic to make this a nice community in which to live. We appreciate their efforts and having great place to be with our dogs.
Mostly love it here! Had some minor issues, but everyone and everything is quite nice. A bit overpriced and have been surprised by some fees. But it has, overall, been a pretty good experience
Beautiful place! It was too clean when we moved in but the area is perfect. Everything you need around you. The staff is good! There’s a pool and gym which is wonderful. The garages are so nice in the winter.
I am super happy with living here. It has been a very great experience to live here. Honestly one of the best places I have lived. Been here for just over a year now
The management is the worst. I pay way too much money to constantly have to ask if the amenities are working or open because they are constantly closed. Nobody hold parents responsible for their terribly behaved children who trash the place. The break-ins and complete lack of security is disappointing. Allowing dogs to bark nonstop and letting residents leave dog poop everywhere is gross. I have nothing but bad things to say about this community. This complex isn’t worth half what we pay monthly to live here. The one and only reason we haven’t left yet is because neither of us want to move again and now it’s winter, but we’ll be leaving as soon as it’s warmer.