Sandstone Creek

4.3

4.3

Aravind
All good . Best place to live in Overland Park. Maintenance people respond immediately and everything is good. Very clean and green community.
Andrea
So far enjoying it at Sandstone Creek! Only complaint is parking is terrible. Definitely enjoy the tub in the master bath and our kids are big fans of the pool. Also love how quiet it is in our apartment, that’s been great!
Marwin
I love the peace and quiet living within a gated community! The environment is clean and well-maintained and the staff are very friendly! It has been more than 2 years since I started living here and I am looking forward to more years of stay at sandstone!
Jason
Apartments are very nice and the staff is extremely helpful! Process to get in was very easy as well. Love the security of the gate as well. There is so much for the kids to do. Very dog friendly. It's a nice place to call home
Ashlee
5 stars all around! Sandstone Creek is an amazing place to live. The pool is amazing, the dog park is awesome. Quiet area. The office staff is super friendly and is always available to help when needed.
Savannah
1 star
The maintenance of these buildings and apartments is not wonderful. The fact that it takes 4 days for my rent payment to be processed and leave my account is outrageous. The late fees due to the amount of time it took for the payment to process is also outrageous. There aren't any sidewalks that lead to the road. There aren't enough sidewalks throughout the parkinglots for the safety of both adults and especially children to get around the complex. The gates are useless, given that they are always broken and people cam just get in behind you. Upstairs neighbors are ridiculously loud during all hours. It's always a struggle to find a parking spot near our building....
Ivana
I love this apartment complex. You really feel so safe even at night. They take good care of everything the inside and outdoors. I do recommend getting a garage because parking can be a little overwhelming but other than that I love this place.
Sudha
Have been living here for past 8 years. So far the experience has been great. The best thing is my apartment is at the right view point of tennis court so feels like a great view everyday. One recommendation would be to have the coffee availability during non-business hours may be start atleast by 7 am in the mornings and that will be great goto for work.
Sai Teja
1 star
The car parking is not good because multiple people has multiple cars and occupied most lots our house has one car but couldn’t able to get a parking space.
Darwin
We have been here 7 months and cannot believe the quietness of the area. Great restaurants close by and great shopping too. Neighbors are friendly. Staff personnel are great. Our dog Sophie loves the walks around the area. We could not be happier. Love the bonuses the staff put up to do too. Darwin "Skip" Richardson