Sandy28 Apartments

4.5

4.5

Janet
As of now we haven't faced any issues. It's great with the facilities they provided in the unit and appartment complex. Friendly staff & good atmosphere.
Jericho Kyle
Great experience living here, let’s me be my best self :) renewing lease. Love the neighborhood amenities and prolixity to transit and other places.
Jacqueline
Love the amenities. Grateful for all the sanitizing and cleaning. The view from my balcony is awesome! Wish we had a community message board or cork board
Laura
I’ve been here about 10 months now. I still really enjoy living here! Location is awesome, amenities are great, its clean, property manager is nice. The only thing i can say that knocked it down to 4 stars is that i can hear my upstairs neighbors, which i didn’t think would happen much since its a new building. I do get woken up often in the night from the upstairs noise. Cant really fix the construction though, and overall i am definitely happy to be living here!
Hao
Fantastic experience! Friendly leasing agents and maintenance is always quick. Love the location, too. Central to most of the Portland metro area.
Verified Resident
I appreciate the hard working cleaning crew here 1-2 times a week, that the gym is open 24/7, and the open spaces. I wish there was a better was to access the parking garage for loading groceries, etc.
Deiona
Sandy28 is my first apartment. I love the chill community here. On my moving day everyone I came across in the building were extremely helpful and so nice! It definitely feels like home❤️.
Adam
It has been a positive experience living at Sandy28. The staff of the building do a good job at keeping the common areas clean at all times.
Matthew
about 2 months ago
Great! Everything seems good so far. Clean building and good amenities. Moving in was easy and staff helped facilitate. Looking forward to settling in.
Shelby
about 2 months ago
Good amenities, friendly and helpful leasing staff, really clean common or main areas. I really enjoy living here and it is in a good location.