Sapphire at Centerpointe

4.6

4.6

There could be less noise/disruption and less incidents with police being called for domestic disputes. That is rather unsettling. Overall the apartments themselves are very nice.
Nice helpful staff. Willing to work thru situations! Nice buildings and accoutrements! Well built and most unique apartment we have rented!
So far I have been very happy where I live It's quiet especially that I work 12 hour shifts it works wonderful The pool is very nice and enjoy swimming I like just walking around the community I think I made the right choice move in here so far so good
I have really enjoyed living here so far and all the other residents seem very friendly. I love the dog park and the pool is very relaxing. The office staff has been very helpful and accommodating
Beautiful atmosphere and a tranquil living environment. You do hear your neighbors if you reside on the ground level or 2nd floor but that just comes with the territory of apartment living.
Overall living at Sapphire has been a great experience! We love all of the amenities, including the pool and dog park, and our dog loves the balcony!
Nice pool area to chill during summers. Also Gym is good! The main and only disadvantage is air conditioning problem! It's hard to tolerate in hot summers.
Love living here, so convenient to everything but a nice and quiet complex. Beautiful salt water pool. We came in September last year and the pool stayed open until it was too cold to swim and opened May 1st to start the summer early. So sad when pools are only open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Summer is longer than that! We had a wonderful community pool party this year, frequent food trucks come to Sapphire and the staff are always thinking of little extra things that make staying here fun.
I love it here Quiet great Amenities and friendly neighbors I would definitely recommend people to rent an apartment in sapphire. The staff is also great too they always address any issues I have.
The apartment community has been pretty quiet and always clean. Having access to outdoor grills has been a wonderful experience during the summer!