The location and the community is great. as it's a walking distance to the supermarket and gas station. Also, it's very close to my soccer practice

Love it love it love it! Their clean, well kept, friendly and they’ll work with you on most issues you have. I love living here my man loves living here. It’s just a great place to live!!!

It’s only been a few days but it is a great experience living here at Saratoga Apts.! The application process was easy, and whatever questions my fiancé and I had, they answered them all!

The staff and location are great. The maintenance always comes quickly. The gym is clean and nice. They keep the grounds looking nice all the time.

I have had very few problems in all the time I've lived here. And what few problems I have had have been taken care of SAME DAY in most cases! A+++ job to the office staff & maintenance!

Much better than my old apartment community! All of the staff are fantastic, I love my apartment and the community itself is nice and quiet.

Staff and residents are friendly. The grounds are kept up nicely. We find it is convenient to places we frequent regularly. The interiors of the apartment appear a little worn from use.

I'm just getting started but very impressed so far. Staff is thorough, courteous and friendly. I appreciate the Welcome Bag with all the goodies & look forward to living here.

Miss Heather was just amazing ! Took care of us made sure we got in as fast .i would recommend this apartment to every one! They put you first and make if you need help they are there

It's like living in a hotel!!!!! Very beautiful and peaceful. Excellent personal always very attentive and respectful. Excellent service to residents

Nice area, and well maintenances , some units need updated, office personal are polite and helpful, residents are good about keep area cleared of pet messes

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The place is good have neighbor very good excellent facility and the good parking the place area clean organize everything cut weed each week

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Really great place to live. Newly renovated with clean modern appliances. Really respectful maintenance who keep the apartment clean when they enter. Good midilized location. Quiet neighbors. Excellent!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Its been ok, you know its a place to live, got its ups and downs. Staff has been very nice, the facilities upgrades are cool, the whole complex has gotten better while I was here

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The apartment community is safe and peaceful. Having washing machine and dryer within the apartment is very convenient. Extra amenities like pool, tennis court and gym is a good place to relax.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

So far, my neighbors have been friendly. The women in the office have been friendly and helpful. I enjoy the proximity to my college campus and to the grocery store. The one thing I wish my apartment had was a microwave that came with the unit

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

so far so good , service has been great. looking forward to my new apartment home. looking forward to meeting new friends and having a great 1st year here at saratoga! Thank you

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Tracy was super helpful in finding me an apartment. I love the location - 15 minute drive from the Atlantic, right next to a Neighborhood market, really close to where I work!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

very quiet, clean, and convenient. i would recommend to anyone especially single people. The one bedroom is very spacious and all the amenities are awesome.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

these are my characters. I have plenty. Say 140? Not quite, but here we go. Almost there. Get those rewards. Almost there, just a few more..

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love saratoga apts . I love the staff here . The area is well kept and i have no complaints. Whenever something needs attention it is rapidly fixed .

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It would be nice if you could stress that people should not walk their dogs by people's patios. Especially in the hotter days. That's the whole purpose to walk their dogs in a designated area

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

So far, everything has been great. People from the office are really helpful in the process. I am scheduled to move in less than I month, but I already like the place.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great!! Awesome and helpful staff. Perfect location and easily accessible. Beautiful locality and the amenities will make the living better.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Love the pool... that’s the best part. The sprinklers water the parking lot and your car with sulfur water. The place wasn’t very clean when we came in and vanity cabinets are terrible but otherwise decent apartment.