It's like living in a hotel!!!!! Very beautiful and peaceful. Excellent personal always very attentive and respectful. Excellent service to residents

Nice area, and well maintenances , some units need updated, office personal are polite and helpful, residents are good about keep area cleared of pet messes

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The place is good have neighbor very good excellent facility and the good parking the place area clean organize everything cut weed each week

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Really great place to live. Newly renovated with clean modern appliances. Really respectful maintenance who keep the apartment clean when they enter. Good midilized location. Quiet neighbors. Excellent!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Its been ok, you know its a place to live, got its ups and downs. Staff has been very nice, the facilities upgrades are cool, the whole complex has gotten better while I was here

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The apartment community is safe and peaceful. Having washing machine and dryer within the apartment is very convenient. Extra amenities like pool, tennis court and gym is a good place to relax.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

So far, my neighbors have been friendly. The women in the office have been friendly and helpful. I enjoy the proximity to my college campus and to the grocery store. The one thing I wish my apartment had was a microwave that came with the unit

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

so far so good , service has been great. looking forward to my new apartment home. looking forward to meeting new friends and having a great 1st year here at saratoga! Thank you

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Tracy was super helpful in finding me an apartment. I love the location - 15 minute drive from the Atlantic, right next to a Neighborhood market, really close to where I work!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

very quiet, clean, and convenient. i would recommend to anyone especially single people. The one bedroom is very spacious and all the amenities are awesome.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

these are my characters. I have plenty. Say 140? Not quite, but here we go. Almost there. Get those rewards. Almost there, just a few more..

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love saratoga apts . I love the staff here . The area is well kept and i have no complaints. Whenever something needs attention it is rapidly fixed .

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It would be nice if you could stress that people should not walk their dogs by people's patios. Especially in the hotter days. That's the whole purpose to walk their dogs in a designated area

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

So far, everything has been great. People from the office are really helpful in the process. I am scheduled to move in less than I month, but I already like the place.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great!! Awesome and helpful staff. Perfect location and easily accessible. Beautiful locality and the amenities will make the living better.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Love the pool... that’s the best part. The sprinklers water the parking lot and your car with sulfur water. The place wasn’t very clean when we came in and vanity cabinets are terrible but otherwise decent apartment.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It’s really great, my neighbors are friendly and easy to get to know. The location is convenient, as it’s right next to Walmart and close to Florida Institute of Technology’s campus as well.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great place amazing staff love living here everyone is so friendly I wouldn't want to live somewhere else!!! Extremely safe living for my kids

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Was easy! The whole process was very easy to start with. Very good customer service and attention was given. I felt confident in getting my first apartment.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great so far. Everyone has been incredibly plesant, the atmosphere has been fantastic and the surrounding community has been welcoming. I like it!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Living in saratoga apartment was a good experience...... I like it the everything was closed and the place was really cleaned and nice.... It was also a really quiet place to live.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

love the pool and tennis courts and wood floors. Very happy in my apartment, very close and convenient for students studying at FIT, friendly neighbors

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It has been a wonderful experience settling down on our new appartment thanks to the helpful staff at Saratoga Apartments. Thank you so much.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Its a really cozy place you can call home, neighborhood is pretty peaceful, a really nice place to live. I do reccomend other people to come and join this beautiful community.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The Staff is very friendly and professional and made me fill at home. The complex is quiet, safe and only a few minutes to Patrick AFB where I work. I definitely would recommend this apartment complex to anyone.