The staff is accommodating and helpful. The facilities are very nice and clean and updated nicely. Nice place and nice people. I like living here!

Good apartment but there’s a lot to fix, most important the bathroom is in very bad shape most of the thing inside need to be replaced and also the kitchen

Prompt management , clean property, quiet, even during summer. Easy to navigate website for work orders. Front office staff is pleasant. No bugs. Thank gawd 8 months and havent seen a bug in my apartment. Not even a spider :)

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I'm very happy with Saratoga Apartments. The location is ideal, as is the layout. While I live In an older apartment, any maintenance concerns are addressed promptly and without issue. Highly recommended!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have enjoyed my move in and the front office staff has been very helpful. I enjoy the apartment that I am in currently, it was remodeled and looks great.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I've lived at Sarstoga for a little over 4 months now and so far I don't have any complaints. The grounds are well kept, the staff and is friendly and responsive and maintenance is quick to resolve any issues. It's quiet at night and I feel safe living here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I like how everything is, im quite to myself so i like how it’s quiet and I think it’s really awesome how the apartment offers the rewards.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I'm from Saudi Arabia and I came here to Melbourne to study in fit and I've searched around for a place to live me and my wife thus we found Saratoga apartment and we really like the community

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love it here everyone is helpful and very respectful , The place is always quiet and clean. the neighbors are nice and i like that im right by walmart

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My first day moving in was just like any other moving day...a nightmare...I got called into work for a few hours which put me off schedule and everything from then on was downhill to say the least. I noticed that my apartment seemed warmer which I just thought was from the sun coming in and from moving. Well by 9:30 it was still 80 degrees in my apartment and I had no choice but to call maintenance because I have a dog. By 9:40 the maintenance man (I believe his name is Neil, sorry I’m horrible with names) was here and made sure my apartment was cool enough for my furbaby for the next day. He was very pleasant and made my horrendous day end as a peaceful one. I appreciate his fast response and his kind mannerisms. I’m sure he doesn’t get enough praise throughout his work day. But here’s a big thank you for all you do!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Safe place to live in, helpful management. Friendly neighborhood, beautiful view and one very important thing is near to my university and many others places.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Love the location, so eager to get into the pool and so grateful there is a clubhouse I can access internet in until ours is set up for the apartment!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have enjoyed living at this place very much. The office staff is professional and the Landscaping is beautiful. The amenities are second-to-none a great pool the great gym and a nice Community Center.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Awesome place to live! The pool is very nice and property is well maintained. Neighbor are nice and quiet. The only thing i wish retention pond was cleaner and no grass trimming in it. Parking is also good.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It’s absolutely amazing here , I love how I can see the pool and the club house from my apartment. I also love how Walmart is next door ! And our apartment Ian perfect

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great staff and love that the staff really cares about its residents. The only downside is that we wish that the complex was more secluded and gated for its residents.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The location and the community is great. as it's a walking distance to the supermarket and gas station. Also, it's very close to my soccer practice

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Love it love it love it! Their clean, well kept, friendly and they’ll work with you on most issues you have. I love living here my man loves living here. It’s just a great place to live!!!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It’s only been a few days but it is a great experience living here at Saratoga Apts.! The application process was easy, and whatever questions my fiancé and I had, they answered them all!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The staff and location are great. The maintenance always comes quickly. The gym is clean and nice. They keep the grounds looking nice all the time.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have had very few problems in all the time I've lived here. And what few problems I have had have been taken care of SAME DAY in most cases! A+++ job to the office staff & maintenance!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Much better than my old apartment community! All of the staff are fantastic, I love my apartment and the community itself is nice and quiet.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Staff and residents are friendly. The grounds are kept up nicely. We find it is convenient to places we frequent regularly. The interiors of the apartment appear a little worn from use.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I'm just getting started but very impressed so far. Staff is thorough, courteous and friendly. I appreciate the Welcome Bag with all the goodies & look forward to living here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Miss Heather was just amazing ! Took care of us made sure we got in as fast .i would recommend this apartment to every one! They put you first and make if you need help they are there