I LOVE THIS COMPLEX AND the people in the office are very nice . they will help you whatever you want. also i see now they working hard to make the residents feel comfortable

Great place to live. Very quiet. Staff is very helpful. Super excited about the new lockers for package deliveries. It was my only complaint since i worked overnights. Now I can get my mail whenever.

I have lived at Saratoga for 6+ years now. Any time I have an issue it gets fixed right away. Although I can honestly say I have had very little issues since being here. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this community to others.

Saratoga is very quiet and family-friendly. While I'm sure there are a lot of FIT students that rent here, you would never know it! Very satisfied with the apartment and services.

As always, wonderful staff, wonderful and quick maintenance. Conveniently located, wonderfully maintained and always feels very safe. Always trying to make things even more convenient.

Love the office staff and maintenance guys. They are very nice and willing to go above and beyond for you. Just wish we had a better gym. Love how they are working to remodel the complex.

So far my resident experience has been very welcoming by the communitystaff.. I look forward to meeting my neighbors...I feel like I am home!

It’s a great place to live, everyone is very nice and the office staff are extremely helpful. Perfect loacatiom with shopping right next door. Beautiful place.

I have been at Saratoga for over a year, although I have had some issues the staff has readily made themselves available to help and resolve concerns to the best of their ability. This is a great place to live.

I like it so far its near of my university. My appartment has no issue and clean everything work properly. Leasing people are friendly and supportive

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga apartment community is one of best and oldest communities in Melbourne area. The staff is very understanding, responds quickly and help us with household repairs

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga is the ideal place for young couples to start out. My husband and I are so happy about the apartment and the location of the apartment complex. The people working in the office and maintenance is so nice and helpful too.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Tracey at Saratoga has been amazing. She has made my sons move to Melbourne easy. She has been there for us each time we had a question or an issue.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

A good community and a nice place to live. Hard to beat the value for the price. However, the apartments are rather small. Keep that in mind when considering Saratoga.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nice community with excellent management and maintenance services. Community meetings are held frequently which help address the needs of the residents.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I've had a great experience so far. The pool and the tennis court are awesome, I've enjoyed those a lot. The apartment is very nice, I specially like the wood floor and how spacious the apartment feels. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because of some malfunctions concerning the garbage disposal, and my closet light bulb burned out pretty soon after moving in. Besides from that, I think Saratoga is a great apartment complex.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Only I have a couple days but the place look very relax, i had few neighbors, friendly place, awesome facility and excellent service, I feel comfortable and safe.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga apartment It's a good place to live, is really quite and nice too but the apartment need some upgrade...... Also better doors and better service in the office.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Maintenance is very responsive, I've had to submit work orders and call due to a water leak and they were there within minutes corrected the problem and had my carpet professionally cleaned due to a neighbors hot water tank leaking. Some appliances are outdated but work fine and I'm sure if there was an issue they would replace them if requested. Very well maintained.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good experience so far. Expensive compared other communities but closer to my job and have a peaceful time over here. Very nice office people

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

its very clean. and very cosy at saratoga. it has a great maintenance, every time i have a problem, i call the staff and after 5 minutes their here and they fix it quickly. the rent is fair

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love it here! It's very quiet and peaceful. Very friendly and helpful staff. The grounds are kept very nice. I love the package concierge, never have to worry about packages. Wonderful place to live.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I feel safe and management is always prompt and helpful. It’s affordable and I like my neighbors. The pool and tennis courts are nice, covered parking lot

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nothing but the best. Staff is always wonderful, and the up keep on the facility is always great. Great place to live, the location is excellent and feels very safe.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Love this apartment complex! Heather at the leasing office was super helpful getting us all the information we needed before we signed our lease. The neighborhood is also in a great location close to downtown.