I really enjoy living at Saratoga apartments. It is very quiet and a safe place to be. I love how the pool is about a 2 min walk from my front door.

I have lived here for a little over a year now and I am happy with my experience! The office staff are always so kind and helpful, the grounds look great and are kept clean and maintained well! I am proud to tell people that I live at Saratoga Apartments! I do wish the gym was more easily accessible. However, I do have all of the things I need for life’s convenience and fun just minutes away.

I’ve stayed in several apartment complexes and this has been my favorite so far. The pool is amazing. There’s a fridge washer and drier in the apartment which is amazing. Also maintenance is on point!

So far has been a great place to live. Ambients are good and the personnel is very responsive. Would recommend to a friend or family to live here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Overall Saratoga is a nice place to live. The only deduction is that my apartment smells of strong cigarette smoke from the person who lived here before me :/ The location is convenient to my work and the grocery store and I also like the covered parking.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My my experience with the apartments was overwhelmed the staff was great .I really feel at home here .I would recommend my family and friends to rent at Saratoga Apartment most definitely. The only thing I can say that I didn't like I wish they would upgrade the apartments they look like the 80s still .But over all I am satisfied.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga is really good. My English is not very good. But the staff help me a lot. Their repair is always fast. Whenever I have questions, they will try their best to help. Good!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Aweome experience living in this community. Calm and nice environment happy to live here happy to breath here happy to sleep her and happy to eat here

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Overall it's a pretty great apartment and apartment community. The office staff is the only thing bringing the grade down. I get the impression that I am a nuisance or just a burden anytime I walk into the office and ask a question. They seem overall unknowledgeable or unwilling to elaborate further in terms of maintenance timelines of community ammenities (the pool, business center, upstairs clubhouse).

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Very beautiful and quite place to live. Close to so many places. Great service by the people that work here they always want to help you and always have a smile in there faces

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The staff are wonderful, the maintenance crew is prompt & has the problem fixed the first time (!!), the apartments are very quiet (I never hear my neighbors), and the apartment itself is very clean & well maintained. Very happy to live here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Very nice. Saratoga community is quite and people here are friendly. Apartments are nice, and mantainence is always available. The community is very homey for lack of a better term. The pool is very well kept and the lawns are always trimmed. My apartment over looks In perfect conditions.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good apartment. But I was believe that better. not bad. There is many problems the air conditioner is not coold and the sound of cars out side is very noisy.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Have been living in Saratoga Apartments for over a year now and we have no complaints. The people working here are very friendly and helpful. The location is GREAT!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

great people in the office. helpful and hardworking maintenance crew. clean apartments that feel homey. only thing I would like changed is, this is florida please add storm shutters to the patio and bedroom windows

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Better rental incentives needed for long-term residents and the apartments need a complete refresh from wall to wall. Large item dumpster needed for community.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The staff is accommodating and helpful. The facilities are very nice and clean and updated nicely. Nice place and nice people. I like living here!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good apartment but there’s a lot to fix, most important the bathroom is in very bad shape most of the thing inside need to be replaced and also the kitchen

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Prompt management , clean property, quiet, even during summer. Easy to navigate website for work orders. Front office staff is pleasant. No bugs. Thank gawd 8 months and havent seen a bug in my apartment. Not even a spider :)

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I'm very happy with Saratoga Apartments. The location is ideal, as is the layout. While I live In an older apartment, any maintenance concerns are addressed promptly and without issue. Highly recommended!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have enjoyed my move in and the front office staff has been very helpful. I enjoy the apartment that I am in currently, it was remodeled and looks great.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I've lived at Sarstoga for a little over 4 months now and so far I don't have any complaints. The grounds are well kept, the staff and is friendly and responsive and maintenance is quick to resolve any issues. It's quiet at night and I feel safe living here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I like how everything is, im quite to myself so i like how it’s quiet and I think it’s really awesome how the apartment offers the rewards.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I'm from Saudi Arabia and I came here to Melbourne to study in fit and I've searched around for a place to live me and my wife thus we found Saratoga apartment and we really like the community

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love it here everyone is helpful and very respectful , The place is always quiet and clean. the neighbors are nice and i like that im right by walmart