Renovations that arent complete renovations are done in a cheap way that dont last long. I dont have experience with complete renovations. Windows are not rated for hurricanes nor can you board them up. Beautiful pool area

It has been a pleasure living in Saratoga Apartments so far! All the amenities are great and the staff and neighbors are really friendly!!!!

Staff is always courteous, and quick to solve issues. The grounds are well maintained. The amenities are great and also well maintained. The location is within walking distance of anything you need.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great place to live leasing personnel always helpful and they do a great job. Reasonable Renting rates. Pet friendly. the amenities are an awesome plus.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It’s been ok I wished I could be switch to another building but it is what it is . It’s great that I have Walmart so close to me I love it . The apartments need to be upgraded but other than that it’s ok

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Clean property, professional and courteous staff! Everyone was very helpful and informative during and after the the qualifying process! Happy to call Saratoga Apartments home!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have lived here for a pretty long time; never had any issues that weren't taken care off as soon as possible. Also the staff is really nice and helpful.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The A/C doesn’t always work great and there were bugs in the apartment when we moved in that still haven’t left. Other than that, the apartment is decent

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Heather in the office and Sonya where great to work with. It's a very quite and beautiful place to live we our loving it so far. Look forward to the next year here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good community but not much friendly staff towards all residents. They provide services quite good but not always ready to change things, rather prefer to fix even if needs to be replaced

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Heather has been amazing throughout this whole process! She makes everything easy and is a pleasure to work with! The community it self is super quiet and is always kept clean.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good but I was believe better . I rented one room then taked for me 700 deposit this very high deposit than another apartment in the website the deposit was 300

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Very Welcoming, Nice features...Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for Apartments, It was a very easy and smooth process into getting accepted, 5 star all the way!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I really enjoy living at Saratoga apartments. It is very quiet and a safe place to be. I love how the pool is about a 2 min walk from my front door.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have lived here for a little over a year now and I am happy with my experience! The office staff are always so kind and helpful, the grounds look great and are kept clean and maintained well! I am proud to tell people that I live at Saratoga Apartments! I do wish the gym was more easily accessible. However, I do have all of the things I need for life’s convenience and fun just minutes away.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I’ve stayed in several apartment complexes and this has been my favorite so far. The pool is amazing. There’s a fridge washer and drier in the apartment which is amazing. Also maintenance is on point!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

So far has been a great place to live. Ambients are good and the personnel is very responsive. Would recommend to a friend or family to live here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Overall Saratoga is a nice place to live. The only deduction is that my apartment smells of strong cigarette smoke from the person who lived here before me :/ The location is convenient to my work and the grocery store and I also like the covered parking.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My my experience with the apartments was overwhelmed the staff was great .I really feel at home here .I would recommend my family and friends to rent at Saratoga Apartment most definitely. The only thing I can say that I didn't like I wish they would upgrade the apartments they look like the 80s still .But over all I am satisfied.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga is really good. My English is not very good. But the staff help me a lot. Their repair is always fast. Whenever I have questions, they will try their best to help. Good!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Aweome experience living in this community. Calm and nice environment happy to live here happy to breath here happy to sleep her and happy to eat here

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Overall it's a pretty great apartment and apartment community. The office staff is the only thing bringing the grade down. I get the impression that I am a nuisance or just a burden anytime I walk into the office and ask a question. They seem overall unknowledgeable or unwilling to elaborate further in terms of maintenance timelines of community ammenities (the pool, business center, upstairs clubhouse).

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Very beautiful and quite place to live. Close to so many places. Great service by the people that work here they always want to help you and always have a smile in there faces

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The staff are wonderful, the maintenance crew is prompt & has the problem fixed the first time (!!), the apartments are very quiet (I never hear my neighbors), and the apartment itself is very clean & well maintained. Very happy to live here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Very nice. Saratoga community is quite and people here are friendly. Apartments are nice, and mantainence is always available. The community is very homey for lack of a better term. The pool is very well kept and the lawns are always trimmed. My apartment over looks In perfect conditions.