The community has been lovely so far. It’s in a great location, convienient for my work and for leisure activities. It is a quiet place to live which is an absolute plus! The landscape is kept clean and up to date. Overall a wonderful apartment complex.

Cudo's to the maintenance team once again. Upstairs bathtub was leaking, plumbing was fixed and ceiling painted in less than 24 hours. (Who was that masked man?) The entire team works very well together to resolve any issues in the most timely fashion. Thank you all for all you do, all year through!!

It’s been a while now we live here and it’s great place to stay. I recommend this place for any family or bachelors. Parking is the best as it has a shed to park where none of the communities have.

I have lived here with my wife a little over a year. Ever since we have moved in the staff at the office has been very friendly and helpful. The maintenance people have normally fixed everything in a timely manner . when our air conditioner went out they replaced our unit the next day. They are very courteous and froendly as well. Everone in the community seems to be rather noce everyone seems to pick up after there animals as well. All in all i have had a pleasant experience here so far.

Apartment cost is relatively low for the area when cost is split with roommates. Covered parking in most spots are nice to have. Maintenance usually responds within a week, if not a day or two. Packages system upgrade works well to pick up and check packages. Saratoga management are often looking for upgrades and respond well to facility requests and general suggestions. Location for Florida Tech students is really convenient. Pet-friendly if you have one. The actual apartment is adequate but not your tier-one. There are some imperfections but is manageable for a college student and this is a temporary residency for the meantime. For instance, old appliances (specifically the dishwasher) are slightly dirty/rusty, does not come with furniture but is easy to furnish yourself, bathroom and kitchen are small but adequate, does not have a microwave. The roads are very patchy. Some residents often drive fast in the unmarked lanes and there are a few sections where it is hard to let two cars pass due to the turns. I wish the car spots were assigned, but currently it is first-come first-served basis. The apartment contains a washer and dryer which is a huge plus, full-size fridge and freezer but does not have an ice-maker, stove-top oven, bathtub shower. Garbage has easy access, and there is recycling for one of the receptacles. The space is wonderful. Overall, a good apartment and management system. I would definitely recommend you to stay here if you don't mind the small imperfections.

My experience as a resident of Saratoga has been a very good one. The people at the leasing office and also the maintenance guys are friendly and helpful.

I have 1 month living here, is a good experience, calm and relax however my apartment came a bad smell I’m fighting that and report in the office, they say gonna fixed...I’m waiting about that but overall is a good experience

I LIKE LIVING IN THE SARATOGA APARTMENT BECAUSE IS SO QUIET AND BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE. ALSO BECAUSE IS SO CLOSE TO EVERYTHING AND ENJOY WALKING.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

the ladies in the office are amazing people and always friendly. Heather always makes time to help out any o time someone walks through the door. tracy never has anything but a smile and megan is nice

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nice community and neighborhood to live, within walking distance to Walmart and Florida Tech. Friendly staff and good community maintenance.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I've had such a great experience already. The staff has been more then helpful. The maintenance team is great, very nice. The pool area is always clean. Only thing i'm waiting for it the locks to be removed during the day on the gates so I can walk right from my building through to the leasing office to get my mail. She said it was supposed to be done last week but its still on. Other then that, the apartment is clean. The vanities absolutely should have been changed before we moved in but its livable. Great place for the money!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I've lived here for a few years now. It's quiet; it's peaceful; and everyone I've encountered is friendly. The staff & maintenance is also quick to resolve any issues. A+++.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The Saratoga office staff is always very friendly and helpful. We are especially appreciative of Traci and all of her assistance over the past year. It is also nice how the office is open later weekdays and on Saturday.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Been renting here for going on 7 months. Me and my boyfriend love it! Quite area and close to the store. The staff is always finding new ways to reward the teninants and make living here better.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I LOVE THIS COMPLEX AND the people in the office are very nice . they will help you whatever you want. also i see now they working hard to make the residents feel comfortable

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great place to live. Very quiet. Staff is very helpful. Super excited about the new lockers for package deliveries. It was my only complaint since i worked overnights. Now I can get my mail whenever.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have lived at Saratoga for 6+ years now. Any time I have an issue it gets fixed right away. Although I can honestly say I have had very little issues since being here. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this community to others.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga is very quiet and family-friendly. While I'm sure there are a lot of FIT students that rent here, you would never know it! Very satisfied with the apartment and services.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

As always, wonderful staff, wonderful and quick maintenance. Conveniently located, wonderfully maintained and always feels very safe. Always trying to make things even more convenient.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Love the office staff and maintenance guys. They are very nice and willing to go above and beyond for you. Just wish we had a better gym. Love how they are working to remodel the complex.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

So far my resident experience has been very welcoming by the communitystaff.. I look forward to meeting my neighbors...I feel like I am home!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It’s a great place to live, everyone is very nice and the office staff are extremely helpful. Perfect loacatiom with shopping right next door. Beautiful place.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have been at Saratoga for over a year, although I have had some issues the staff has readily made themselves available to help and resolve concerns to the best of their ability. This is a great place to live.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I like it so far its near of my university. My appartment has no issue and clean everything work properly. Leasing people are friendly and supportive

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga apartment community is one of best and oldest communities in Melbourne area. The staff is very understanding, responds quickly and help us with household repairs