Saratoga is really good. My English is not very good. But the staff help me a lot. Their repair is always fast. Whenever I have questions, they will try their best to help. Good!

Aweome experience living in this community. Calm and nice environment happy to live here happy to breath here happy to sleep her and happy to eat here

Overall it's a pretty great apartment and apartment community. The office staff is the only thing bringing the grade down. I get the impression that I am a nuisance or just a burden anytime I walk into the office and ask a question. They seem overall unknowledgeable or unwilling to elaborate further in terms of maintenance timelines of community ammenities (the pool, business center, upstairs clubhouse).

Very beautiful and quite place to live. Close to so many places. Great service by the people that work here they always want to help you and always have a smile in there faces

The staff are wonderful, the maintenance crew is prompt & has the problem fixed the first time (!!), the apartments are very quiet (I never hear my neighbors), and the apartment itself is very clean & well maintained. Very happy to live here.

Very nice. Saratoga community is quite and people here are friendly. Apartments are nice, and mantainence is always available. The community is very homey for lack of a better term. The pool is very well kept and the lawns are always trimmed. My apartment over looks In perfect conditions.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good apartment. But I was believe that better. not bad. There is many problems the air conditioner is not coold and the sound of cars out side is very noisy.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Have been living in Saratoga Apartments for over a year now and we have no complaints. The people working here are very friendly and helpful. The location is GREAT!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

great people in the office. helpful and hardworking maintenance crew. clean apartments that feel homey. only thing I would like changed is, this is florida please add storm shutters to the patio and bedroom windows

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Better rental incentives needed for long-term residents and the apartments need a complete refresh from wall to wall. Large item dumpster needed for community.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The staff is accommodating and helpful. The facilities are very nice and clean and updated nicely. Nice place and nice people. I like living here!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Good apartment but there’s a lot to fix, most important the bathroom is in very bad shape most of the thing inside need to be replaced and also the kitchen

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Prompt management , clean property, quiet, even during summer. Easy to navigate website for work orders. Front office staff is pleasant. No bugs. Thank gawd 8 months and havent seen a bug in my apartment. Not even a spider :)

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I'm very happy with Saratoga Apartments. The location is ideal, as is the layout. While I live In an older apartment, any maintenance concerns are addressed promptly and without issue. Highly recommended!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have enjoyed my move in and the front office staff has been very helpful. I enjoy the apartment that I am in currently, it was remodeled and looks great.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I've lived at Sarstoga for a little over 4 months now and so far I don't have any complaints. The grounds are well kept, the staff and is friendly and responsive and maintenance is quick to resolve any issues. It's quiet at night and I feel safe living here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I like how everything is, im quite to myself so i like how it’s quiet and I think it’s really awesome how the apartment offers the rewards.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I'm from Saudi Arabia and I came here to Melbourne to study in fit and I've searched around for a place to live me and my wife thus we found Saratoga apartment and we really like the community

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I love it here everyone is helpful and very respectful , The place is always quiet and clean. the neighbors are nice and i like that im right by walmart

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

My first day moving in was just like any other moving day...a nightmare...I got called into work for a few hours which put me off schedule and everything from then on was downhill to say the least. I noticed that my apartment seemed warmer which I just thought was from the sun coming in and from moving. Well by 9:30 it was still 80 degrees in my apartment and I had no choice but to call maintenance because I have a dog. By 9:40 the maintenance man (I believe his name is Neil, sorry I’m horrible with names) was here and made sure my apartment was cool enough for my furbaby for the next day. He was very pleasant and made my horrendous day end as a peaceful one. I appreciate his fast response and his kind mannerisms. I’m sure he doesn’t get enough praise throughout his work day. But here’s a big thank you for all you do!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Safe place to live in, helpful management. Friendly neighborhood, beautiful view and one very important thing is near to my university and many others places.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Love the location, so eager to get into the pool and so grateful there is a clubhouse I can access internet in until ours is set up for the apartment!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have enjoyed living at this place very much. The office staff is professional and the Landscaping is beautiful. The amenities are second-to-none a great pool the great gym and a nice Community Center.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Awesome place to live! The pool is very nice and property is well maintained. Neighbor are nice and quiet. The only thing i wish retention pond was cleaner and no grass trimming in it. Parking is also good.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It’s absolutely amazing here , I love how I can see the pool and the club house from my apartment. I also love how Walmart is next door ! And our apartment Ian perfect