It would be nice if you could stress that people should not walk their dogs by people's patios. Especially in the hotter days. That's the whole purpose to walk their dogs in a designated area

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I feel the community is going downhill. Parking is crazy and reside ts leave trash outside. Also lawn service does terrible job at weedeating. Also i have dead bush outside my patio for several months!

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Hi there, We are so thankful to have you here with us at Saratoga. To show you how much, we're inviting you to our new resident rewards program - Community Rewards. This is just one more way for us to say thank you for being a part of the family here at Saratoga.

Good place . But I think my apartment is the worst in Saratoga . The AC doesn’t work. Nice place for the students. It’s a safe place. Also, there’s a nice pool.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Although I recently moved in and do not have much to share and/or report at this juncture, the staff has been friendly and professional, and i feel comfortable in my new environment.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Rates are high given the amenities and condition of the apartment but still a good place to live. The staff is as helpful as can be. The maintenance staff is quite friendly and do a good job at completing resident maintenance requests.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Upgrade/Replace the cabinets, plumbing fixtures and lighting as well as do better resident-focused pricing, then maybe the complex would be worth 5 stars.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga apartments are not the best. However, the complex has a great location next to Walmart and FIT campus. You can go to FIT by a bike in 8 minutes.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It’s a really good experience, people at the office are so kind, and maintenance and work orders are very easy to place, apartments has a good quality carpeting, and the area is very convenient.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

old stuff and buildings but best place in the area compared to what's around. Close to FIT and right next door to a Wal-Mart. No real long-term resident perks.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nice area, and well maintenances , some units need updated, office personal are polite and helpful, residents are good about keep area cleared of pet messes

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Apartment cost is relatively low for the area when cost is split with roommates. Covered parking in most spots are nice to have. Maintenance usually responds within a week, if not a day or two. Packages system upgrade works well to pick up and check packages. Saratoga management are often looking for upgrades and respond well to facility requests and general suggestions. Location for Florida Tech students is really convenient. Pet-friendly if you have one. The actual apartment is adequate but not your tier-one. There are some imperfections but is manageable for a college student and this is a temporary residency for the meantime. For instance, old appliances (specifically the dishwasher) are slightly dirty/rusty, does not come with furniture but is easy to furnish yourself, bathroom and kitchen are small but adequate, does not have a microwave. The roads are very patchy. Some residents often drive fast in the unmarked lanes and there are a few sections where it is hard to let two cars pass due to the turns. I wish the car spots were assigned, but currently it is first-come first-served basis. The apartment contains a washer and dryer which is a huge plus, full-size fridge and freezer but does not have an ice-maker, stove-top oven, bathtub shower. Garbage has easy access, and there is recycling for one of the receptacles. The space is wonderful. Overall, a good apartment and management system. I would definitely recommend you to stay here if you don't mind the small imperfections.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Only irritating thing is Sometimes some neighbors from particular apartment get noisy in the middle of the night! Otherwise everyone behaves in a responsible and respectful manner including those mentioned neighbors.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Saratoga Apartments is next to walmart so it's become very easy to shop any things. Saratoga Apartments are also very clean. it's nice to live here.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

very nice and friendly community. The crew always smiling and willing to help Mainttense team to help at anytime Close to school and walmart

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The apartment is suited in a very calm and safe place. It has most of the required amenities and is always well maintained. I would prefer this community over others due to vast size.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

It's been good so far. The apartments are kinda old. Some cracks are the wall were covered by new paintings, but they started cracking again few weeks after I moved in. Other than that, everything else is good so far.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

The residence is quiet, some of the staff is friendly and helpful, some are not as helpful. Even picking up a package from the office is asking too much of them. Other than some of the employees, I have no other complaints.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Nice place to leave.. I like that everything is close and also is really quiet in here.. The person of maintenance they keep the place always clean and we like that.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

I have been with Saratoga for a long time. I enjoy it and the office staff is always helpful and understanding. I would recommend to others. Their maintenance people are always very prompt with getting things fixed when we call.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

First time living in an apartment. Its a little noisey but nice. Have a bug issue but management is handling it. Tracy and her staff have been very helpful to us.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Great place to live if you want to be close to FIT and don't want to pay extra for a washer and dryer, covered parking, good maintenance staff.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Amazing leasing staff. Tracy worked wonders. My place is really nice too. Washer and dryer in unit!!! Overall a great experience. I was worried I wouldn’t find a place but I was approved in like 2 hours.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Overall a good experience. Had a few issues with water, air conditioning, etc. but everything was resolved in an adequate amount of time. Package retrieval can be a bit of an issue because I work during office hours and can only pick-up packages on the weekends.

Reply from Saratoga Apartments

Feeling happy with management hospitality and community ambiance. Community is so peaceful and feeling relaxed in here and good neighborhood around