Still love living here! Big reason why I renewed my lease. Sad about no more yoga on site, but hopefully better things will replace it. Given that not a lot of residents showed up, it made business sense to look at other options.

Great amenities and community activities! apartment layout and finishes are great - also, bonus points for pet friendliness. Easy walk to South End and Uptown.

Love Savoy so far! The unit is big and the customer service is awesome. It was super easy to move in and the unit is very nice. It made the process less stressful.

Reply from Savoy

The AT&T people that contacted me (prob belong to the building) were rude: - Trying to sell me the internet to the full price when even the company is offering now a bunch of discounts and gift cards. - They called me for a second time pretending to care about my experience of the appt. and when I told them I hired AT&T they said: ok, and hanged up... I received a lot of emails but not a single one personalized with simple information about my moving date and the steps...

Reply from Savoy

I moved in late September and from the beginning I knew it was the right decision. So many apartments to choose from in Uptown was overwhelming at first. The staff is helpful, the location is great and you can’t beat the amenities and design of the apartments. The events are fun and a good way to be social. Thanks for making my move to Charlotte easy.

Reply from Savoy

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. 10:10 would recommend you living here. The office staff is amazing, the amenities are beautiful. It’s a great neutral location between uptown and southend.

Reply from Savoy

Couldn't be happier with where I live. The amenities are top notch, the staff is extremely kind, and it's always so clean and smells amazing.

Reply from Savoy

Savoy is a great place to live given the amenities, staff, and location! I will say, there is a downside to living in a building that allows pets, but obviously there is a huge upside for those who own pets. That being said, Savoy does a great job at trying to prevent negative situations, but there are many times I have entered an elevator where an animal had gone to the bathroom and the owner did not pick up after them. Overall, we have had a great experience, especially with the first 2 months being free!

Reply from Savoy

Amazing place. The staff is so friendly and the amenities are great. The dog park is awesome. Good location close to uptown with lots of nearby stores

Reply from Savoy

Awesome Staff! Very approachable and friendly and really cares about the community. I love how dog friendly the apt is. And we love how it's so convenient to all the different retail that opened up on stonewall.

Reply from Savoy

Between the amenities, the multi-factor authentication in place for entry, ability to share digital keys with family/friends, the incredibly friendly staff, and views all around, I couldn’t recommend living here more (Especially when considering the cost of living.)

Reply from Savoy

I would recommend that housekeeping do a better job of managing cleanliness of the property (i.e vacuuming hallways, cleaning elevators, etc.)

Reply from Savoy

I’ve been through a lot of apartment tours in the past decade and this was by far the most professional, fun, and smooth process with Roger. Not only did he spend the remainder of his evening with us without rushing, prior to showing up before closing (and no we’re not those people who love showing up last min before businesses close...) we first called ahead to make an appointment for the following day but he insisted we could come that evening. We weren’t planning on signing that night either as this was just the second property we had just looked at but we knew there was not going to be better when it came to customer service, value, and just the overall experience. Thanks Roger at Savoy!!! ~ Ariel + Derek

Reply from Savoy

Savoy is a loving, welcoming and happy community to be a part of, they make the process easier of moving in and make sure you feel included in the city of charlotte

Reply from Savoy

The apartment is extremely nice and the various amenities available are fantastic. I have absolutely no complaints on anything. I am very happy here at Savoy.

Reply from Savoy

Team at Savoy nice nice job at making everyone feel welcome and creating a community feel. Maintenance requests are addressed quickly and effectively. And you have to love all the dogs.

Reply from Savoy

It has been nice so far. Thanks in advance for time and effort. I’m looking forward to participating in many many more events. The weather could be warmer though.

Reply from Savoy

Awesome staff. I have enjoyed the experience thus far even to the resident events. Maintenance is great and they respond quickly. I love the keyless entry and the butterfly app, however I do feel that the elevators can operate a little faster.

Reply from Savoy

Love it here the neighbors are very friendly. Leasing office staff is very helpful and answer any questions and resolve any issues I may have.

Reply from Savoy

Community is nice with great amenties. Have had a few instances when ive had to call in noise complaint of a neighbor playing their music entirely too loud on a weekday after 12am. We pay too much money to be living like we are still in college. Should have installed 2 elevators in the lobby. If that elevator is diabled, its hard for guests to have access to your apartment. Also, if there is a trash chute on every floor, why are we still required to pay for valet trash?

Reply from Savoy

Acacia Baucom Was amazing! She help my move in process move very quickly!!! She had great customer service. And very fast communication regarding requirements

Reply from Savoy

it’s great! I love living in savoy charlotte. the apartments and the amenities are very nice and the staff is always there to help the residents out.

Reply from Savoy

Still loving it 😊 Character minimum, so listing some of the thing I love - pool area is rarely busy - all the amenities - events and chance to meet other residents - management - views and location

Reply from Savoy

I have been living in Charlotte for 8 months and definitely could not have chosen a better place to live. Can’t say enough about Savoy! The complex/amenities are beautiful, location is perfect, and they really strive to bring everyone together through monthly community events. Would 100% recommend Savoy to anyone that’s looking for a new place to call HOME!

Reply from Savoy

Great experience overall. Friendly staff who were all very helpful. Team was able to reserve freight elevator for me on short notice and show me how to take advantage of all the amenities. The apartment is amazing and brand new. I love being the first one to occupy it.