Savoy

4.7

4.7

William
Been living in this community for 6 months now and absolutely love it. Have had no issues to speak of and continue to love the cleanliness of the overall facilities.
Verified Resident
The leasing office is consistently unreliable and unhelpful with most community issues. Several times issues have been brought up with no concern. While other issues take priority for no real reason given.
Eleanor
Love living here! It’s the most dog friendly apartment I’ve ever lived in. My actual apartment is awesome and very spacious. I’ve made a lot of friends here too! The community is great.
Stephen
Great place to live. Moved in with a puppy and the I don’t think I could’ve lived in any other apartment without the awesome dog park at savoy. Amenities are awesome as well
Verified Resident
Nice area and great apartment. Staff helpful. Some neighbors not so great and cleaning up after pets not always done. Enjoy gated garage and amenities.
Ashley
I love the area and location. Hallways and stairwells are always clean. Friendly staff. Walls are thin and Wish we had a better elevator system.
Zachary
The first year here was fantastic. The maintenance team and amenities are awesome. Unfortunately the way the community staff and management handled the recent shooting and communication during/after was unacceptable. I would love to see better security measures and for more clear and upfront communication regarding safety issues that clearly exist. I would also recommend management to clean / power wash the exterior of the building. The balcony's’ patio and balcony walls are very dirty as well as windows on each unit. Seems like every other complex does this annually not sure why it’s not done here.
Tracey
This community is amazing. The amenities are outstanding, the staff is wonderful, the luxuries of a brewery and grounds for incredible food trucks and other treats. I mean the list goes on. It’s been an enjoyable experience living here thus far.
Ashley
Savoy is a crest community to live in. Everyone is extremely welcoming and friendly. The pet areas are awesome, me and my pup are super happy here!
Noah
This is a great place to live. All the staff are extremely friendly and the amenities are great. We love the fact that the whole apartment complex is dog friendly.