Very friendly and welcoming leasing staff. Made me feel right at home!! Property is super nice!! Move in went well and everyone living in the community is very Friendly.

Reply from Savoy

Great customer service, friendly staffing, and maintenance. Not so great parking (pay to park) and highway noise. But nothing I can't handle.

Reply from Savoy

The move in has been awesome! Caity has been very helpful with ensuring I was prepared to move in to my new apartment. The location is perfect

Reply from Savoy

Absolutely love the management staff! Respectful and competent. The building is maintained well. Parking can be a bit hard to find sometimes.

Reply from Savoy

The leasing agents are great, everyone is so kind and willing to support, looking forward to move in!! Brand new apartment in a prime location for less rent, you cant beat that!

Reply from Savoy

Shel has been great throughout the whole process. She gave a great tour and the on boarding was clear. She’s been great throughout the whole process!

Reply from Savoy

I actually signed a lease at Savoy without viewing anything. Sounds crazy, but I was deployed at the time and Shel went above and beyond to help with everything. Shel and everyone else in the front office are amazing. Savoy turned out to be much better than expected (I had high expectations already) and the complex is actually still under renovations. More to come and it's already the best around!

Reply from Savoy

Outside of a very small clerical error, Savoy has been one of the best apartments I’ve lived in. The staff is extremely attentive and all our neighbors are super laid back and kind.

Reply from Savoy

Living at Savoy has been an incredible experience! Everything from the staff, the amenities, to the giant dog park, has exceeded expectations. Thanks Savoy! I highly, highly recommend living here :)

Reply from Savoy

Everything I’ve ever wanted, hoped for and more in a home!! Love it! Great location, beautiful community and awesome people. Couldn’t have picked a better place to live!

Reply from Savoy

Living at Savoy has been great! The staff are super amazing and have helped out with any issues! Brandie has been incredible and answered all my questions. I love the amenities here and the location is great! The price is by far the best in Uptown for all that we get! The only reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is due to the constant construction and a few bumps right after moving in. Once construction is done it will be 5/5!

Reply from Savoy

It has been great living here! Everyone is super helpful and welcoming. Amenities are also wonderful. Would recommend moving here if you’re looking!!

Reply from Savoy

This is a great place to call home! The staff is so friendly and always seem to genuinely care how you are. When a problem arises they are so fast to help. Savoy is also so clean and so well kept at all times. I feel so safe here and that’s great because I’m a young girl living alone. You are so close to everything and can walk everywhere. Savoy is the best!

Reply from Savoy

So far I have loved living sync the Savoy. Caty and the staff made my moving in experiences so much better! The apartments is so gorgeous and the sunlight make it all the better.

Reply from Savoy

I have been absolutely loving living at Savoy! The amenities are awesome, new, and very clean! The people are friendly! The location is prime!

Reply from Savoy

We just moved in this weekend , but so far everyone has been extremely helpful! Looking forward to meeting new people and living at here at Savoy.

Reply from Savoy

SavoyCLT has the most amazing, concerned staff and top notch amenities. I feel so lucky to be living in such a beautifully modern and well kept complex in the heart of Uptown Charlotte.

Reply from Savoy

A few things were broken when i moved in but other wise the property has been great!! The location is great and so is the parking. I would suggest checking apartments before moving in to make sure all the appliances work!

Reply from Savoy

This is a great place to live with great people and super pet friendly. The people and pet amenities here are great and staff is super friendly and loves dogs.

Reply from Savoy

The place is amazing with really good amenities and the staff is always there to help as well at any moment. It is also close to uptown which is very convenient.

Reply from Savoy

Savoy has wonderful amenities and is a great place to live overall. The only downside is that even though it is a brand new building, I do not think each apartment was properly inspected before the new residents moved in. There were multiple things that had to be fixed when I moved into my new apartment. Other than that, I very much enjoy living here!

Reply from Savoy

I love the apartment and everything I think the only thing that really need some improvement is the fact that it smells in the hall and in the elevator of dog pee.

Reply from Savoy

Great location in uptown. parking works well. A bit too close to the highway which means traffic noise. Overall a nice building with great amenities.

Reply from Savoy

Awesome place and staff! The pool and the amenities are great. The location is close to a lot of popular places in uptown and southend. Good place and good price

Reply from Savoy

It’s so awesome living here. Everything is within walking distance and the staff is great! The maintenance guy is the absolute best! Everything is always clean, definitely the best spot in Charlotte!