Savoy

Great. Friendly residents. Nice scene and quiet. Im happy I made this choice to move here. I just moved to Charlotte 3 months ago from Arkansas and needed a place asap. They got me in fairly fast and I've enjoyed myself so far
Everything has been wonderful aside from the fact that my bedframe got stolen the first week I was here from an unlocked package closet, but changes have been made and the front desk was able to replace my stolen item so other than that it's been a stellar experience!
one thing I would like to improve is the hallway smell of when garbage just sits out there it would be great to have the carpets or something cleaned every month
I just recently moved in & the process was so easy! I have only needed maintenance once so far & they were very kind & quick to fix the issue.
Glad I found Savoy apartment! Process was very easy thanks to Caity! She knew exactly what I wanted and I can’t wait to move to my new happy place:)
I love the Savoy vibes. Clean community, nice views, convenient location, helpful and friendly staff. I instantly felt right at home after moving to Savoy!
So far the experience has been great. The staff members have been very helpful. Tenant above me walks extremely hard but other than that things are great.
Great management and friendly staff. Well kept and always clean. Amenities are top notch- the gym being my favorite. Lots of equipment to choose from.
This has been my favorite place to live in Charlotte! Great amenities, location, and staff. The coffee machine in the City Lounge is the best!
This apartment is wonderful, the community is relaxed and very friendly. I especially like the zen garden, where there are free weekly workouts.