Love all the amenities available and how friendly and helpful the staff is! Apartment is amazing and all new appliances. I like the key fob entry and how safe the apartment is. No complaints thus far and am looking forward to living here.

Well from the very first moment I walked in the door I was welcomed by big smiles and an amazing aroma. I knew I was at home even before viewing the apartments. Then of course I found the apartment needed and fell in love right away, I couldn’t wait to move in. Everyone has been so very friendly and nice. From the residents meet in the elevator, the front staff and even the maintenance man. All super accommodating. I work hard, travel extensively for work, and I am so happy to come home to Savoy

Living at Savoy has been a great experience, The staff was very friendly when we toured. The units are very well done and the amenities are beautiful. We are glad we chose to live here

I love the living in this apartments. Everything is always clean and well organized. The stuff are very friendly and always willing to help on all your concerns.

I love everything about living here. The staff is kind and attentive and my unit is absolutely beautiful. Once all the construction is finished, this place will be even better.

Very clean, the personal is very helpful and they communicate. The quality of my my neighbors are awesome. Very respectful and mindful people.

Reply from Savoy

The appointment was easy to make online. Caity was my agent and was amazing. I loved the community and the apartments. I was interested in a specific apartment and was able to get it.

Reply from Savoy

Savoy has been fantastic. Great apartment with awesome amenities. For the price it is probably in one of the best locations too. The staff here have been great. I would recommend anyone moving here!

Reply from Savoy

Great experience so far, unfortunately the walls are very thin and u can hear everything going on beside and above you! Other than that, great gym, great common areas- overall good experience so far

Reply from Savoy

I moved in around the end of December & have loved the amenities and staff. I am really looking forward to the retail spaces as well. The staff has been super friendly as well!

Reply from Savoy

The move in process was very smooth, and inside and out, the community is spotless. It is decorated beautifully, and thought of absolutely everything. The amenities are top notch quality, and we look forward to living here!

Reply from Savoy

LOVE living here! I have had such a pleasant experience after living at other sub par "luxury" communities in the uptown Charlotte area and I have never been treated as great as I have been treated as Savoy. Roger and his team are so professional yet still make you feel like a friend. Love it here and have recommended this community to 2 other friends!

Reply from Savoy

I love living here, it is beyond friendly!!!! The proximity to everything you need is clutch, the staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew is always nice and helpful!

Reply from Savoy

Great experience so far, love the location and amenities of the apartments. Staff is great and super friendly. Can't wait to see what it will look like when it's all finished.

We have had a pleasant experience so far. Edithe is amazing and made leasing and move in process seamless. Amenities are top notch and the mobile doorman system is genius! Im looking forward to the resident events and the microbrewery.

Reply from Savoy

I cannot say enough positive things about this community! The staff at Savoy are beyond friendly and helpful. Neighbors are quiet and respectful while still being fun and friendly. Love the location as it is in walking distance to most places. I will always recommend Savoy!

Reply from Savoy

It makes ordering grin Amazon a second thought now lol. Knowing that my order will be conveniently placed in a locker and housed safely is a plus.

Reply from Savoy

The brand new property is located in a really convenient part of Uptown that gives multiple access to Panther stadium, theatres, south blvd fun spots and target/Whole Foods for shopping

Reply from Savoy

I was one of the first residents at Savoy. The management team does a great job not just doing the basics, but adding a social aspect to everything that's happening at the complex! It's so much more than just living in an apartment complex. You actually get to connect with other residents and make friends.

Reply from Savoy

I loved Savoy the minute I walked into it! It has beautiful features and thought out amenities. The apartment itself it stunning. Open floor plans with stainless steel appliances and nicely designed kitchen features. I am very excited to call Savoy my new home and be apart of this cool family!

Reply from Savoy

Savoy is a brand new apartment with all the amenities you need. The staff is amazing. They are very quick to help out with a problem and host many mixers for our community to meet.

Reply from Savoy

Love the staff, the ammaneities, and how clean and new everything is! It has the absolute perfect location and I’m sure all the other reviews say the same thing! Savoy right off 277 so it’s easy to navigate through the city in my car and tons of local restaurants and shops to walk to. I love living here. It’s not just an apartment the entire community and style makes it feel like a home.

Reply from Savoy

Just moved in still under construction. Staff is very friendly. Apartment has great finished. I can't wait to see what the property will look like when finished. I will update in a couple of months.