Savoy

4.7

4.7

Good location, good amenities, excellent maintenance team, TERRIBLE CONSTRUCTION- would not have renewed my lease had I known it would disrupt travel for 4+ months
It’s a fine place to live. Pool and units are nice. The construction activity in front of the building is very inconvenient. I don’t know what else to say.
I love my home and the community is always well kept!! We did quickly outgrow the closet size though. Also the lower parking garage needs wider spaces. The spots are so tight down there multiple people have had issues/accidents.
Savoy is filled with friendly, helpful residents! The common areas are always clean and truly are amazing! Absolutely loving this community so far!
Absolutely love living at Savoy! I just renewed my lease and am so happy here. All the office personnel and staff are so nice and helpful. So glad to call this home.
I love Savoy! Upstairs neighbors are very noisy and walls are a little thin but overall I would recommend it to anyone! The amenities are great and the maintenance and front desk staff are awesome and super friendly
The amenities here are great and the space is wonderful - so much natural light. We just renewed for our second year here and we are so excited.
This is an extremely dog friendly community! We love our fellow four legged residents! The location is great, quick to south end and downtown.
Absolutely amazing couldn’t ask for a better apartment complex and an even better management and staff!! Recommend Savoy to any and everyone looking for an outstanding living experience!!
I am a new Resident and I am already impressed by the service I have received so far. The manager and the team has been very accommodating with questions and provided me with my best options. Looking forward to my time at Savoy!