Savoy

4.7

4.7

Great place to live in Charlotte. The location, and amenities are amazing. Great office staff, management, and maintenance. Feels very safe as well.
Helpful staff and plenty of events/activities planned for residents. Not strict enough about residents wearing masks inside, however. Guest parking isn’t ideal either
The move has been an easy transition thanks to the team from the tour to move in three days later and getting all set up. The place has been everything I was looking for.
I just signed my lease and will be moving in shortly. I visited many other communities but Savoy went above and beyond my expectations. From the friendly staff, amazing amenities, and beautiful apartments Savoy was by far the best decision. I am so excited to join this community!!
Still enjoying being a resident at Savoy after becoming one of the first residents here in December 2018. Can't wait for the warmer weather and some pool time.
Great team very friendly !!!!! Helped me get in my dream apt in 1 day. Kept me updated the whole step of the way !! Love it here!!! Awesome building
Great, quick maintenance, friendly staff. Excellent location, right next to Charlotte. Best apartment gym (in terms of available weights) I've ever been around.
Amenities are great here. Lots of community events. Location is close to everything. Price is pretty steep though. I would recommend though. All the rooms are quite.
Nice place to live...stays pretty noisy on the weekends and the walls a thin. Amenities are nice and always clean. Maintenance and leasing staff are great
Love being here! The location is perfect, and the apartments are so cute. The two-bedroom is perfect for having a work-from-home office, and I love the community events that they put on.