Savoy

4.7

4.7

Ankit
Love this place and the activities that the community organizes. Lively place with easy access to uptown area. Pet friendly community and the neighbors are also very friendly. Full-stack gym with terrace pool.

Scott
Love it! we renewed for another year. It can’t get any better uptown. We both work and ride the rails and love walking to TJs or WFs on our weekends. And the grill set up is choice!

Siddharth
A very prompt and efficient leasing office that communicates consistently regarding individual and or community wide circumstances. This makes all things at Savoy a very relaxing living experience from the renter's standpoint.

Karina
I haven’t had the best experience here, so definitely renter beware. I have really enjoyed living here until the last week, first a dealt with a noise complaint issue with neighbors , I have a young puppy and have communicated with the office about this and they told me I now need to have my apartment inspected because of this issue. I have an issue with this because I’ve complained about my above neighbor for months and nothing was ever done about it, so it feels very discriminatory that clearly everyone isn’t treated the same as my issue still isn’t revolved 5 months later. My second issue is I turned my lease renewal in way before rent was due and now I have a “ month to month “ credit applied because the office did not do the proper paper work in time. Why is that the residents fault? Extremely unprofessional.

Lindsey
Everything has been fine for the most part. It doesn’t seem as clean as it use to be though. Location is great. It’s convenient to a lot of Charlotte areas

Miranda
Savoy is a great place to live! The location is close to South End and Uptown, with proximity to the highway to get out of Charlotte if needed. The maintenance staff is perhaps the best part of living in Savoy. They are friendly, prompt, and helpful. Any request I’ve ever put in is taken care of within the day. Four stars because the price is starting to get too high.

Jennifer
about 2 months ago
Staff has been great during the move in process. Community is very friendly and amenities are nice. The apartment is spacious and provides enough storage.

Vanessa
about 2 months ago
Moving from a different state is hard. Savoy made it super easy and non stressful. I’m glad I found a place like this. I would recommend this apartment place to anyone. Everyone and the neighbors are also friendly as well

Beatriz
about 2 months ago
Absolutely love it here. The location is excellent,the amenities are top of the line and the staff is always friendly and responsive. I have nothing but amazing things to say about my time at Savoy.

Adam
about 2 months ago
Great location! Very walkable to many of the best spots that Charlotte has to offer . Very helpful and friendly staff. Always able to find a parking spot and the amenities are second to none. Very very pet friendly as well!