Savoy

Savoy is a beautiful community in the perfect location. All of the staff is always super willing to help and very friendly. I love it at Savoy!
Love living at Savoy!!! Amenities and location are awesome. Great neighbors and friendly staff, always there to help. The common areas are my favorite!
Great experience so far! The leasing agents are very friendly to work with and able to answer all questions you may have. Highly recommend!
Great amenities, location and staff! Modern apartment with new appliances and great views. Love the location and easy to walk to places, like Starbucks! The staff are super friendly and helpful and take initiative to get to know their residents.
I am relocating to Charlotte, NC and the apartment search a busy one! I viewed several places before discovering Savoy. After calling and speaking with Acacia , I immediately felt this was the place for me! She was attentive and responsive, even though she had several booked tours that Friday afternoon. She personally made a video of the unit I was interested in and was open to answering my many questions!
We love living at Savoy! Our dogs Brody and Pierre also love loving at Savoy and the dog park. The resident events are creative and fun to participate in.
The leasing staff have been amazing! Everyone is professional and so helpful. The community has great amenities and is very clean. I’m loving it so far!!
The complex have great amenities and the staff is super helpful. The downside is mainly the thin walls, there is zero insulation between floors
Beautiful location, facility, and design. Building is quiet and the amenities are super nice. Great location as well. Very clean as well. Love!
Still love living here! Big reason why I renewed my lease. Sad about no more yoga on site, but hopefully better things will replace it. Given that not a lot of residents showed up, it made business sense to look at other options.