Savoy

4.7

4.7

I absolutely love Savoy and would 100% recommend them to anyone! I’m sad I’m going to be moving out soon and would deff be staying here if I could !
So far it’s been great! Love my unit and the staff is wonderful to work with. They make sure the resident are well taken care of. The resident events are always fun too
Everyone was incredibly helpful and welcoming. The atmosphere is wonderful and the apartments have modern, clean designs. Plus, Location and amenities are prefect!
Have not moved in yet but from all of our tours via way of the app and in person, we are very excited. All of the amenities appear very awesome
I absolutely love living a Savoy! It's been an overall great experience, from the amenities to the friendly staff and really cool activities that they always plan for the residents.
Awesome Leasing Officers they made the moving process so seamless and fast with an amazing attitude super kind. I will refer everyone I know to Savoy. ❤️
Really enjoyed the dog park and people so far. The pool is starting to be really nice as well as it starts to warm up. Grill is awesome too.
Good location minus highway noise, good amenities, excellent maintenance staff. Hoping to live here again! There is always parking but I wish the package closet was always open.
Love living at Savoy and so does my dog Gus! It’s safe, convenient, and I’ve met some of my best friends in Charlotte living in this building!
It’s good. The location is sweet and the price is not bad. Dog park is a plus. Wish we didn’t lose power yesterday for 2 hours. Not too much to say here.