It has been nice so far. Thanks in advance for time and effort. I’m looking forward to participating in many many more events. The weather could be warmer though.

Reply from Savoy

Awesome staff. I have enjoyed the experience thus far even to the resident events. Maintenance is great and they respond quickly. I love the keyless entry and the butterfly app, however I do feel that the elevators can operate a little faster.

Love it here the neighbors are very friendly. Leasing office staff is very helpful and answer any questions and resolve any issues I may have.

Community is nice with great amenties. Have had a few instances when ive had to call in noise complaint of a neighbor playing their music entirely too loud on a weekday after 12am. We pay too much money to be living like we are still in college. Should have installed 2 elevators in the lobby. If that elevator is diabled, its hard for guests to have access to your apartment. Also, if there is a trash chute on every floor, why are we still required to pay for valet trash?

Reply from Savoy

Acacia Baucom Was amazing! She help my move in process move very quickly!!! She had great customer service. And very fast communication regarding requirements

Reply from Savoy

it’s great! I love living in savoy charlotte. the apartments and the amenities are very nice and the staff is always there to help the residents out.

Reply from Savoy

Still loving it 😊 Character minimum, so listing some of the thing I love - pool area is rarely busy - all the amenities - events and chance to meet other residents - management - views and location

Reply from Savoy

I have been living in Charlotte for 8 months and definitely could not have chosen a better place to live. Can’t say enough about Savoy! The complex/amenities are beautiful, location is perfect, and they really strive to bring everyone together through monthly community events. Would 100% recommend Savoy to anyone that’s looking for a new place to call HOME!

Reply from Savoy

Great experience overall. Friendly staff who were all very helpful. Team was able to reserve freight elevator for me on short notice and show me how to take advantage of all the amenities. The apartment is amazing and brand new. I love being the first one to occupy it.

Reply from Savoy

Everyone at savoy has been incredible! We love the entire staff and all of wonderful events they host. Not to mention our gorgeous apartment

Reply from Savoy

I have enjoyed living at Savoy. However, I will be glad when construction no longer wakes you up on the weekends. The gym and pool areas are probably some of the best uptown.

Reply from Savoy

Very friendly and welcoming leasing staff. Made me feel right at home!! Property is super nice!! Move in went well and everyone living in the community is very Friendly.

Reply from Savoy

Great customer service, friendly staffing, and maintenance. Not so great parking (pay to park) and highway noise. But nothing I can't handle.

Reply from Savoy

The move in has been awesome! Caity has been very helpful with ensuring I was prepared to move in to my new apartment. The location is perfect

Reply from Savoy

Absolutely love the management staff! Respectful and competent. The building is maintained well. Parking can be a bit hard to find sometimes.

Reply from Savoy

The leasing agents are great, everyone is so kind and willing to support, looking forward to move in!! Brand new apartment in a prime location for less rent, you cant beat that!

Reply from Savoy

Shel has been great throughout the whole process. She gave a great tour and the on boarding was clear. She’s been great throughout the whole process!

Reply from Savoy

I actually signed a lease at Savoy without viewing anything. Sounds crazy, but I was deployed at the time and Shel went above and beyond to help with everything. Shel and everyone else in the front office are amazing. Savoy turned out to be much better than expected (I had high expectations already) and the complex is actually still under renovations. More to come and it's already the best around!

Reply from Savoy

Outside of a very small clerical error, Savoy has been one of the best apartments I’ve lived in. The staff is extremely attentive and all our neighbors are super laid back and kind.

Reply from Savoy

Living at Savoy has been an incredible experience! Everything from the staff, the amenities, to the giant dog park, has exceeded expectations. Thanks Savoy! I highly, highly recommend living here :)

Reply from Savoy

Everything I’ve ever wanted, hoped for and more in a home!! Love it! Great location, beautiful community and awesome people. Couldn’t have picked a better place to live!

Reply from Savoy

Living at Savoy has been great! The staff are super amazing and have helped out with any issues! Brandie has been incredible and answered all my questions. I love the amenities here and the location is great! The price is by far the best in Uptown for all that we get! The only reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is due to the constant construction and a few bumps right after moving in. Once construction is done it will be 5/5!

Reply from Savoy

It has been great living here! Everyone is super helpful and welcoming. Amenities are also wonderful. Would recommend moving here if you’re looking!!

Reply from Savoy

This is a great place to call home! The staff is so friendly and always seem to genuinely care how you are. When a problem arises they are so fast to help. Savoy is also so clean and so well kept at all times. I feel so safe here and that’s great because I’m a young girl living alone. You are so close to everything and can walk everywhere. Savoy is the best!

Reply from Savoy

So far I have loved living sync the Savoy. Caty and the staff made my moving in experiences so much better! The apartments is so gorgeous and the sunlight make it all the better.