Amazing community. Amenities are great and being able to walk to work is nice. Staff is friendly and apartment itself is top notch. I love it here

Enjoyable so far. Struggled with the fresh outlets in the apartment though as they had not been broken in or tested. Would have recommended someone making sure they were all open.

Reply from Savoy

Friendly staff!! Great amenities and very clean grounds. Everyone has been very helpful since day one of move in day. Highly recommended for anyone looking for the uptown living experience

Reply from Savoy

There needs to be two elevators in the main lobby. Needs to be a way to walk out of garage gate without opening the gate (maybe a fob access gate door).

Reply from Savoy

Great experience so far! The move in was easy and hearing the moving crew compliment us on the exceptionally clean and nice apartment was great. Overall happy so far.

Reply from Savoy

Move in did not go as planned. Fridge was broke, washing machine broken, shower faucet leaked, and lights flickered. Two weeks after move in washing machine is still broken. The leasing office is very nice; however, it is hard to get something done. They have been very helpful to talk to and I really enjoy the location and amenities...just wish the move in process was not so bad and that I was still not waiting on a new washing machine. I would suggest that the office checks each apartment before letting people move in. I signed back in April and moved in in late June, so there was time to run through the appliances before I got there. Otherwise great property.

Reply from Savoy

We just moved to the city from the suburbs and couldn't be happier. We're close enough to walk to just about everywhere, and the apartment is the perfect size for us.

Reply from Savoy

Savoy is a wonderful community. I love the staff, amenities, and respectful neighbors. I was able to get the apartment I wanted and Caity was very accommodating with my move-in date. If I have any questions or concerns the team and maintenance staff are able to address all of them. Looking forward to spending my first year in Charlotte at Savoy!

Reply from Savoy

Everyone has been so great in the application and move in process! Especially shel and caity! We love it at savoy! They have made it an easy transition and have been there to answer questions every step of the way!

Reply from Savoy

The communal space is so inviting and honestly my favorite part about the apartment. The staff and community are so friendly. The only thing that I wish were different is that there were more elevators in the front of the building as there is usually a long wait, especially in the mornings.

Reply from Savoy

Most amenities coming online is great. Occasional issues with the TVs are disappointing. I continue to characterize the community very positively to everyone. Mallory is a great instructor, but the yoga area has to be reserved for the classes.

Reply from Savoy

I have really enjoyed living at a Savoy! The people are awesome, the amenities and common areas are beautiful, the location is so convenient and the monthly events are so fun!

Reply from Savoy

Everything has been great and the staff are super helpful! Even when I needed help figuring out how to start the grill .... haha! I'm enjoying my time at Savoy - the dog community is strong too which is making the move easier for my pup.

Reply from Savoy

such an easy and welcoming experience moving from georgia to charlotte despite some construction delays. So excited to experience more here!

Reply from Savoy

Awesome place to live. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. The apartment is great, I love that everything is brand new so we don’t have to worry about anything!

Reply from Savoy

I love the apartment complex! Amazing location, great amenities, super nice staff. I have really enjoyed living here, and look forward to the retail shops to come in below. I have no complaints so far.

Reply from Savoy

Love all the amenities available and how friendly and helpful the staff is! Apartment is amazing and all new appliances. I like the key fob entry and how safe the apartment is. No complaints thus far and am looking forward to living here.

Reply from Savoy

Well from the very first moment I walked in the door I was welcomed by big smiles and an amazing aroma. I knew I was at home even before viewing the apartments. Then of course I found the apartment needed and fell in love right away, I couldn’t wait to move in. Everyone has been so very friendly and nice. From the residents meet in the elevator, the front staff and even the maintenance man. All super accommodating. I work hard, travel extensively for work, and I am so happy to come home to Savoy

Reply from Savoy

Living at Savoy has been a great experience, The staff was very friendly when we toured. The units are very well done and the amenities are beautiful. We are glad we chose to live here

Reply from Savoy

I love the living in this apartments. Everything is always clean and well organized. The stuff are very friendly and always willing to help on all your concerns.

Reply from Savoy

I love everything about living here. The staff is kind and attentive and my unit is absolutely beautiful. Once all the construction is finished, this place will be even better.

Reply from Savoy

Very clean, the personal is very helpful and they communicate. The quality of my my neighbors are awesome. Very respectful and mindful people.

Reply from Savoy

The appointment was easy to make online. Caity was my agent and was amazing. I loved the community and the apartments. I was interested in a specific apartment and was able to get it.

Reply from Savoy

Savoy has been fantastic. Great apartment with awesome amenities. For the price it is probably in one of the best locations too. The staff here have been great. I would recommend anyone moving here!

Reply from Savoy

Great experience so far, unfortunately the walls are very thin and u can hear everything going on beside and above you! Other than that, great gym, great common areas- overall good experience so far