I've enjoyed my last year here, and expect that to continue on into this year. The complex is quiet, the residents are friendly and respectful, and there is a nice active dog community group within the complex that has really made my stay one of the best in my time here in Houston.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Front desk staff if very helpful and personable. Complex is fairly well kept, only bothersome that the doors are not working occasionally. Security has not been the best lately.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Amazing staff, always helpful and kind. Never have I had a problem here, I recommend this community to everyone when I hear they are looking for a new place

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Management is very responsive, which is terrific. Facilities are well maintained. Apartments are great. The only downside is when other tenants are messy in the hallways and elevators. I love that the place is pet-friendly; I'd love it more if my neighbors all kept their dogs on leashes when they are in the building and clean up after them in the hallways.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love living here. Great people and extremely dog friendly. The management is responsive and the maintenance team is wonderful. Also being across from target is a huge bonus.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Just moved in during the middle of March and I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. The staff has been friendly made my transition to my new home very smooth.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

This apartment complex is wonderful. The front office staff are very personable and super easy to work with. The only thing I wish is that dog owners would be more responsible for picking up waste and keeping account for their pups.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Happy with living here! Only issue has been some security problems with peoples' cars and some unsupervised children running around. However, I haven't heard of issues recently-yay!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Our experience signing the lease was easy and worry free. Office staff was very nice and always responded to emails in a timely manner. Property was beautiful and the amenities provided are great.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

We LOVE the location. The staff is great and always ready to help! There are always events to look forward to. The areas are clean and accessible.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The apartment is nice and stays clean. The staff is very nice. However, sometimes the front desk seems a little aggitated at small things...

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

the community here is Awesome and staff are very friendly and responsible. the building is close to downtown and in walking distance to Target, Walmart and Kroger.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love the location and cleanliness of our complex! Super convenient they pick our trash up from our door as well! Disappointed by some of the tenants, cause I've found dog poop and beer cans lying in the hallways. But other than that this is the best apt I've lived in!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The staff is really helpful and nice. The apartments are located in a very nice neighborhood and recently the Heights bike trail has expanded which enhanced the experience.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great location and customer service! Tamekia was so helpful trying to find me a great place in the complex! She was very patient and always willing to help!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great so far! The front desk ladies have all been very kind. The only thing I wish was that sometimes I feel as though my trash does not get picked up even though I meet all the requirements requested, but other than that, it's been pretty good!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights Lofts are killing the game. Literally, the game is dead. Game Over. No more game. I'm trying to reach the minimum character count of 140 now. There. Done. RIP game.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The staff is always so charming and pleasant. Have been here for a few years and little complaints. Great dog community also! Lofts are in a great location. And i really enjoy the monthly fitcasa events.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I appreciate, that when something does go wrong in the apartment or if there is a problem I have in the community that they listen empathetically and try to resolve the problem within the boundaries they are allowed. I just renewed my lease for a third year.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

This apartment community is awesome. The staff is very friendly and nice. There is so many things to do and tons of restaurants around. Can't forget the target in front

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The staff is great and so is the apartment complex! I've lived there for over a year now and I have nothing but good things to day. The front office staff is always helpful.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Everyone is always so elogio, our lobbies gym and other areas are well kept and organized. I really do enjoy living here! Thanks for doing all y'all can!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights lofts is a great neighborhood and feels very safe. I personally enjoy being near the trails. The appliances could be more up to date and I've had a few maintenance requests. However, nothing severe and they are very prompt to responding. Thanks!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights is a very good apartment complex with a friendly and helping staff. With huge apartment layouts you are sure to have all the space you need.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of parking. The parking situation at this complex stinks and now that we can no longer share with Target during the weekends, the parking garage is even more crowded.