Sawyer Heights Lofts

4.4

4.4

Christian
Apartment community is pretty pleasant in my experience which has been close to a year. No real problems, pretty quiet community, and staff is very helpful. Only minor problems here and there with my unit/complex but it happens.
Elicia
Easy transfer process, love the online portal, residents are nice, leasing office staff is AMAZING as well as the maintenance staff! Amenities are beyond belief! Would DEFINITELY recommend!
Deborah
love living here! just renewed my lease for another year. Kalik is very helpful and always very friendly. i love that he greets me by name when he does see me :)
Verified Resident
Very happy here so far, staff has been great and the place is beautiful. I'm looking forward to the rest of the year now that it's out of the way.
Mark
Amazing community of people and a great environment to be around. It really is a blessing to be here. Everywhere I need to be is extremely close. The people we have met around the property and in the leasing office have been incredible. Being that the entire property is indoors, we feel so safe at any time of the day and that's a big plus.
Dacia
I've mostly enjoyed my time here. Folks who work in the office have been so kind and the little events and food trucks they schedule are fun.
Janet
The management and maintenance group are quick to respond to any concern or need. I enjoy living here. My roommate (Buddy the dog) is very happy right now, as he has discovered Doggie TREATS in the lobby.
Bethany
I recently moved in and the staff has been more than helpful with anything I have needed. I’m so excited to be here and I can’t wait for the rest of my lease.
Charlie
Working on my second year here and still loving where I'm at. Community is great ,amenities are awesome. Location is great for shopping and eating.
Christina
Lovely location. Front desk staff are so friendly. Grounds crew and building workers are so fast on repairs and always greet me with a smile and a hello. I feel safe here and enjoy the amenities.