Sawyer Heights Lofts

As a new resident, I have been treated very well by staff and I love the location of my unit - overlooking the reflection pond. It's where I start my mornings every day!
I’m happy here enjoying 3rd. floor view, just moving up from first floor. Like the view, location, service, clean environment, events, and amenities since moving here 6 years ago!
Sawyer Heights Lofts is a great community with great amenities. The floor plans are open and refreshing. It’s so close to all the retail as well.
A first was signing a second lease and now I’m signing a third time. So I guess you can say I like it here :) I would recommend. Staff is great and location is the best.
How is one supposed to get any sleep when you constantly hear the highway? It’s been a literal nightmare. I’ve tried everything and nothing has seemed to work.
We have lived here now for quite a few years. We have a great management team in place and the service techs solve problems the first time presented which is fantastic.
Living at Sawyer Heights Lofts is like a big hug. As large as the property is, your care and maintenance requests are taken care of promptly and more importantly efficiently. The property stays in excellent clean condition and we are kept informed promptly of any maintenance going on in the property and the progress. I feel very secure and it’s a joy to live here for the past two years.
Have lived here for a year without any major issues. Maintenance responds quickly & professional also they upkeep the property & help sanitize important areas during this pandemic. Thank you! Office is kind & responsive professional environment. Amenities are great & location is wonderful!
Beautiful apartments with great security. Love, love the location. Next door to a Target and awesome restaurants. The staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They made getting this apartment enjoyable.
Took a long time to get key fob and the pool is still closed w no update. Too many dogs off leashes outside. Other than that it’s great. Clean and smells good. Not loud.