The apartment community is fine. The community is pretty noisy during the weekends and tenants do not observe the management imposed hours on facilities such as the lounge or pool areas. The amenities are nice but not extremely practical.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

SAWYER HEIGHTS LOFTS ON ITEN AND TAYLOR IS A NEAT PLACE TO LIVE. THE EVENTS THEY HAVE SEEM TO BE FUN HOWEVER I HAVE NOT BEEN. AN INCENTIVE ON LEASE RENEWAL WOULD BE NICE.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great rates for a great location. Have not had issues living here. Parking is a plus since everyone has their own spot and there are sports for visitors.

We've been here a couple of months now and find the neighbors friendly. Like having the Amazon boxes down the hall from our apt for easy pickup of packages. The community room with the pool tables is a welcome activity when we want to get out of the apartment for a little while.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I really have enjoyed living at Sawyer Heights Lofts. The location is amazing! You can't beat living in this location with Target, Petsmart and Kroger so close by for the price. I would say the only downfall is the parking garage. I live on the 4th floor and have to park on the 6th floor near visitors. I almost wish the spots weren't assigned because there are always a ton of spots available on other floors.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Been here since 8/2016 and Overall living here was great. My apt is facing the pool and noise level is usually pretty good. Only had it really lound maybe once or twice past midnight. The staff was the best except the new hire Darby. She’s literally the reason I’m not renewing my lease this October.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Tamekia made the leasing process seamless. Looking forward to moving this week! I don't lie having to have 140 characters though. Looking forward to enjoying Houston and what the city has to offer!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Most of the staff are very friendly and helpful and the property has great amenities. The location is very convenient to great areas of the city, but traffic can build up around here on the weekends. We love our apartment, but there are multiple parts that are just a bit crooked. Most of the people we've met here have been very friendly, but apparently a lot of residents don't pick up after their dogs in the grassy areas around the building. Maintenance is very fast and friendly.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love the staff and the pool looking foreword to living here at Sawyer heights lofts also great location bike trails shopping and stuff like that the end

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I really enjoy living at Sawyer Heights lofts. I have had very few issues here and the 1 or 2 maintenance requests were completed within the same day. The apartment staff is very good at communicating with the residents.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Biggest suggestion is soundproofing the Windows somehow. There is a lot of traffic noise from the freeway and it is not easily reduced by hanging a curtain and shutting the blinds. It is disruptive during most hours of the day.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Minor cleanliness issues, but the staff is helpful, friendly, and responds to problems in a timely manner. Also the units are nice and pleasant to live in. Great location also.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Really enjoying my life here. Staff is friendly and helpful. Amenities are well-kept. No issues so far. Great place to live, it's also great that it's so close to everything.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love living here. The location is prime, the apartment is nice, and the staff is great- friendly and personable. The thing that sold me though was the library! I mean, it’s s nice place to mellow out, relax, collaborate, and work. The vibe here at SHL has been a good one thus far.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I enjoy the area, everything is walking distance and you are a short drive from what is happening in the city The apartments are really nice as well with great amenities and events. I also like having my own reserved spot, knowing I won't have to go find one when getting home from work.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I thoroughly enjoy living here at Sawyer Heights Lofts. The staff is quite personable, and the location is paramount. I appreciate the nature trail and proximity to important amenities. I intend to reside here for a while.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Overall, my experience here at Sawyer Heights has been a positive one. The two areas of improvement would be the speed/quality of maintenance requests, and fixing the baseboards from a water damage incident.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great community feel. The complex has amazing amenities and you can't beat the location. The front office staff are wonderful and always helpful and the maintenance staff are always working and willing to go above and beyond to make sure they fix anything!!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Everything so far has been wonderful except for the neighbours (451) above me (who constantly stomp and run all hrs of the night and compulsively moving furniture at 3:00 AM and NOTHING has been done !

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I absolutely love it here! the apartment community is clean, staff are very friendly and helpful. I am already recommending all my friends looking to move to move here!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

It has been great experience. I love the locations. Great staff. My only complaint is my apartment is right next to i10 and it’s premature loud. I would renew my lease if that was not an issue.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I really couldn't be happier with Sawyer Heights Lofts. From the location, to the nearby amenities, to the helpful staff - it truly is a great place to live.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Friendly staff and great place to live. Highly recommend for anyone that wants to be in the middle of it all. Close to everything and walking distance to many places.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Moving in was easy, but there have been problems of not being able to use online id and passcode for guests. The wall is too close to the door to move in big furniture. Everything else has been great and easy.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I just love residing here at the Lofts. The office staff are wonderful, I talk with them about most anything. Maintenance request are prompt. The lofts are surrounded by the shops and restaurants. There is a walking trail and many more perks to living here at Sawyer Heights Loft.