The community is great! I love that this community is close to target so I can literally walk there. When I put in a work order it is done in a timely manner. Everyone is friendly and have not had any issues at all. If I had one criticism it would be the parking garage. The drivable space is a little tight so I have almost had a couple incidents with almost getting in an accident because people fly through there and round the corners too tight.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights has been a great place to live. The office staff is AMAZING and works very hard to ensure your needs are met. The public spaces are awesome too.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Complex is starting to age - fitness center is subpar to comparable complexes. Location is excellent. No real issues thus far. Clearly trashed cars on the roof that have not been towed which are taking up space. Noted that someone complained about this over a year ago and zero action taken by management.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I like living at Sawyer Heights Lofts. The location of Sawyer Heights Lofts is local to a lot of restaurants a ton of bars in the heights ,washington and midtown as well as shopping...

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

pretty good, no complaints. i'm happy and staying. good system for deliveries, good amenities, good maintenance people who are quick and fix problems.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

LOVE it here. Great for people with dogs! Love the amenities and the pool is beautiful. Price are well within reason. They have food trucks almost weekly and are also within walking distance of target!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Everything has been great so far. Excellent location, very friendly and competent staff, always willing to help out and great amenities. Only complaint it how slow the parkade elevator is when moving in.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Good experience but a little pricey if you live alone. Like the location and the front office is great. Love that it’s dog friendly and the other residents are very welcoming.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love living here! My apartment is beautiful, the people are friendly, the staff is great, maintenance is on top of things, the location is convenient, and I enjoy the overall neighborhood. I'm close to everything!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great amenities for the price. NEighbor upstairs is loud sometime but that's to be expected. At first i wasn't psyched about having a unit right off I-10 but for the most part it ends up being white noise which works out for sleeping.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights Lofts, I’ve chose this building to leave for two very important reasons:1. Great staff 2.Great location . Close to everything and love the building

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

We've been extremely happy since moving in last July. Wonderful staff, great amenities and perfect location. The gym alone is a huge reason we love it here.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love the location and the parking garage is really great and convent for residents and guests. The style and design of the floor plans are also great. The staff is really friendly and are always willing to help!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I've lived at SHL since June of 2018 and I have been so happy since I moved in! The property is always clean and smells good; the staff are helpful and friendly, and all work orders are handled promptly with follow-up! I'm a very happy resident. :)

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Safety is key for me and I feel very secure here. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful and maintenance requests have always been fixed the day I ask. The noise of the interstate is a negative for me but I have a great view of the City. I would and have recommended!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Overall everything is very good here. Front desk is helpful and maintenance requests are responded too always the next day. The only issue I have is the broken down cars in the guest parking spots have not been towed. These cars have been there since I first moved in.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Quiet! Staff is helpful! Safe! Amenities are great and useful. I use the weight room a lot. Easy access to so many stores and restaurants!!!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights is a nice place to live. In the last six months that we've lived here, we haven't had any issues really. We've always felt safe and it's awesome that pretty much everyone in the building owns a dog. The staff downstairs are really friendly and always helpful. We've had a couple of maintenance requests and they've been handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Very good location, walking distance to a lot of different restaurants and target. Staff could be better. Overall apartment could be nicer as well. Walls very thin.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer heights lofts review . So far I really enjoy living at Sawyer heights lofts.. The location is perfect and there is so much to do close by..

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights has been my favorite place to live because of the neighbors, staff, and excellent neighborhood. Everything is incredibly accessibly which makes my life incredibly easy.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I enjoy the amenities, convenience and the staff is professional, fun and responsive. The lounge and pool room and business center are great!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Overall my experience here has been great. The community is quiet and delivers exactly what I desire when evaluating apartment complexes. Continual plumbing issues is the only reason this community does not receive 5 stars.

Enjoy the amenities and location a lot. Target close by is great and I am near my school. So far I have yet to enjoy the community but intend to after graduation when I have more time.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Nice but expensive. Have had issues with maintenance for my apartment and the whole complex being spotty. Also have had issues with non Amazon hub package pickup notifications.