Tamekia made the leasing process seamless. Looking forward to moving this week! I don't lie having to have 140 characters though. Looking forward to enjoying Houston and what the city has to offer!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Most of the staff are very friendly and helpful and the property has great amenities. The location is very convenient to great areas of the city, but traffic can build up around here on the weekends. We love our apartment, but there are multiple parts that are just a bit crooked. Most of the people we've met here have been very friendly, but apparently a lot of residents don't pick up after their dogs in the grassy areas around the building. Maintenance is very fast and friendly.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love the staff and the pool looking foreword to living here at Sawyer heights lofts also great location bike trails shopping and stuff like that the end

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I really enjoy living at Sawyer Heights lofts. I have had very few issues here and the 1 or 2 maintenance requests were completed within the same day. The apartment staff is very good at communicating with the residents.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Biggest suggestion is soundproofing the Windows somehow. There is a lot of traffic noise from the freeway and it is not easily reduced by hanging a curtain and shutting the blinds. It is disruptive during most hours of the day.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Minor cleanliness issues, but the staff is helpful, friendly, and responds to problems in a timely manner. Also the units are nice and pleasant to live in. Great location also.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Really enjoying my life here. Staff is friendly and helpful. Amenities are well-kept. No issues so far. Great place to live, it's also great that it's so close to everything.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love living here. The location is prime, the apartment is nice, and the staff is great- friendly and personable. The thing that sold me though was the library! I mean, it’s s nice place to mellow out, relax, collaborate, and work. The vibe here at SHL has been a good one thus far.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I enjoy the area, everything is walking distance and you are a short drive from what is happening in the city The apartments are really nice as well with great amenities and events. I also like having my own reserved spot, knowing I won't have to go find one when getting home from work.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I thoroughly enjoy living here at Sawyer Heights Lofts. The staff is quite personable, and the location is paramount. I appreciate the nature trail and proximity to important amenities. I intend to reside here for a while.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Overall, my experience here at Sawyer Heights has been a positive one. The two areas of improvement would be the speed/quality of maintenance requests, and fixing the baseboards from a water damage incident.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great community feel. The complex has amazing amenities and you can't beat the location. The front office staff are wonderful and always helpful and the maintenance staff are always working and willing to go above and beyond to make sure they fix anything!!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Everything so far has been wonderful except for the neighbours (451) above me (who constantly stomp and run all hrs of the night and compulsively moving furniture at 3:00 AM and NOTHING has been done !

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I absolutely love it here! the apartment community is clean, staff are very friendly and helpful. I am already recommending all my friends looking to move to move here!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

It has been great experience. I love the locations. Great staff. My only complaint is my apartment is right next to i10 and it’s premature loud. I would renew my lease if that was not an issue.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I really couldn't be happier with Sawyer Heights Lofts. From the location, to the nearby amenities, to the helpful staff - it truly is a great place to live.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Friendly staff and great place to live. Highly recommend for anyone that wants to be in the middle of it all. Close to everything and walking distance to many places.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Moving in was easy, but there have been problems of not being able to use online id and passcode for guests. The wall is too close to the door to move in big furniture. Everything else has been great and easy.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I just love residing here at the Lofts. The office staff are wonderful, I talk with them about most anything. Maintenance request are prompt. The lofts are surrounded by the shops and restaurants. There is a walking trail and many more perks to living here at Sawyer Heights Loft.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I've had a great experience as a resident of Sawyer Heights Lofts. The office staff are so wonderful and we've had a lot of challenges with Harvey that they've really worked well through.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

This community is in a great location. Only a few things I would change. The cleanliness of the hallways and stairwells, and the security. Since I’ve lived here, cars have been broken in twice.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The location cannot be beat. The staff has always been very helpful. The hike and bike is nice for walking pups. I LOVE the new addition of Amazon hub. Nice to get packages and not have to rush home.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I enjoy the friendly faces in the Leasing Office. They are professional and accomodating. I love the amenities as well. Coffee, pool, & lounge.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I’ve enjoyed my time at the apartment and most everything has been good. I’ve had a challenge with maintenance handling issues in a timely manner but everything else has been good so far. Staff has been friendly and the property seems to be maintained well considering the large number of residents here.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My experience at Sawyer heights lofts has been extremely hit or miss and I will wait until my lease is up to give a review on my overall experience.