Love it here! I’m planning on renewing my lease. Steph in the front office is the BEST!!!! She is so pleasant and has made the experience with the staff enjoyable.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The location is amazing and the staff couldn’t be friendlier. Every time we have had a maintenance request, they handle it quickly and properly. They also made transferring from one apartment to another hassle-free.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights Loft has been great to me for the past 5 years that I’ve lived here! I have no complaint on these apartments! The only think thing that I wish these apartments have are stainless steel appliances, but that’s just my preference. Others than that, they are awesome!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I’m a new move in, but I’m pleased so far. My experience with the staff has been great (very helpful) I don’t have any complaints with my place itself either. I’m looking forward to my stay here

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

It has been so nice living here. The residents are respectful and nice. They are also friendly too and events are to attend to. The office staff is well mannered and nice.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My experience here has been good overall. Sometimes the pool area can get a bit noisy late at night during the warmer months though. I also appreciate management updating security after my vehicle was broken into twice.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Nice community. There are fun get togethers like “game night” which allow you to get to know your neighbors and enjoy free food and drinks in community spaces. The apartments are nice and spacious. Sometimes the pool gets a little loud on the weekends.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great area! Close to Target, Petsmart, Heigths Hike and Bike Trail, and multiple restaurants. I wish there was a dog park or a bigger area for dogs to run around un-leashed

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great place! After being a homeowner since 98, it is so nice to call maintenance vs. a plumber! The staff at Sawyer Heights is awesome and always available. Thanks again for keeping such a great place to live!!!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

For the short amount of time we’ve lived here, things have been nothing short of excellent. We love the location, staff and community here!!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I’ve lived here for over a year and we just renewed our lease. I love the staff in the office, especially Stephanie who is always helpful. Maintenance responds quickly and always solves our problems. Rent is reasonable for the area and cheaper than nearby complexes. Super convenient area being able to walk to target and other nearby establishments as well as being directly next to part of the white oak bayou trail. Don’t live here if you don’t like dogs!! Super dog friendly and I love that. Wish we had a better enclosed dog area as the dog run is muddy and narrow, that’s one of my few complaints about Sawyer.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

It's been a great experience so far. The apartment is spacious, the amenities are great, and the location is awesome. Things are constantly being renovated (e.g. the gym is a lot better then when I first moved in). It's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Staff is welcoming and helpful when you need them. Amenities are nice and well kept. We enjoy the community but also wish for slight improvements to enhance the community.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

This is my first apartment and I do have to say I am not loving it. I live on the first floor and I feel like it smells like trash 95% of the time. I have also seen way too many cockroaches here. We had to kill 3 in this apartment alone. Things could be better.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Apartment is nice, great location, reasonable rent, with responsive staff. Had a small issue not long after I moved in but the Sawyer Heights staff made it right almost immediately after being alerted to the issue.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Its been a great first couple of weeks here, I just moved in but I love the location and the amenities! Tamekia has helped this move go really smooth.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I have lived here for about 6 months and am loving it so far! I love the amenities (mostly the pool and the yoga studio since I love to dance), the staff & maintenance, and it is very secure.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

We just moved in and the experience couldn’t have been anything better. Tamekia was amazing to work with while getting our contract ready and answering our questions. She’s the best! Stephanie was also great when we moved in! Very helpful! The apartment looks great and we are excited to make this our home! Also love the new stockwell! Amazing idea!!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love these apartments! The convenience of having everything near me is fantastic. Additionally, all of the staff is extremely friendly and super helpful with anything you may need.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Here's a bullet points of things I love about this place! - The meditation garden & reflection pool – very peaceful - Dog amenities! Can easily get outside so my dog can relieve herself - The trails are AWESOME to walk and run on – love that they're literally attached to our apartment! - Great natural lighting, even on the north side of the building - My apartment layout is AWESOME - Have almost never heard my neighbors. Very quiet (besides the constant freeway noise of course) - In-unit amenities are everything I needed (washer/dryer, dishwasher, etc.) - Convenient, easy, and fun Thanks SHL!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Excited to move in and see what sawyer heights has to offer. This is my first place to live away from home other than when I was in college.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great location at Sawyer heights lofts. Near a lot of shopping and a ton of bars. I like living at Sawyer heights lofts. The staff is nice.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love the service at sawyer heights! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I just moved in on Tuesday and every question I had was happily answered by the Sawyer heights team.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My boyfriend and I have really enjoyed living here. We got a beautiful 2 bed room with lots of natural light. Anytime we have anything wrong or need help the maintenance staff and front desk are on it. Great location and love the walking trail.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I just moved in, and while moving I had a few ask if they could help, everyone seems helpful. It just feels like a great property to live in.