I thoroughly enjoy living here at Sawyer Heights Lofts. The staff is quite personable, and the location is paramount. I appreciate the nature trail and proximity to important amenities. I intend to reside here for a while.

Overall, my experience here at Sawyer Heights has been a positive one. The two areas of improvement would be the speed/quality of maintenance requests, and fixing the baseboards from a water damage incident.

Great community feel. The complex has amazing amenities and you can't beat the location. The front office staff are wonderful and always helpful and the maintenance staff are always working and willing to go above and beyond to make sure they fix anything!!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Everything so far has been wonderful except for the neighbours (451) above me (who constantly stomp and run all hrs of the night and compulsively moving furniture at 3:00 AM and NOTHING has been done !

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I absolutely love it here! the apartment community is clean, staff are very friendly and helpful. I am already recommending all my friends looking to move to move here!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

It has been great experience. I love the locations. Great staff. My only complaint is my apartment is right next to i10 and it’s premature loud. I would renew my lease if that was not an issue.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I really couldn't be happier with Sawyer Heights Lofts. From the location, to the nearby amenities, to the helpful staff - it truly is a great place to live.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Friendly staff and great place to live. Highly recommend for anyone that wants to be in the middle of it all. Close to everything and walking distance to many places.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Moving in was easy, but there have been problems of not being able to use online id and passcode for guests. The wall is too close to the door to move in big furniture. Everything else has been great and easy.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I just love residing here at the Lofts. The office staff are wonderful, I talk with them about most anything. Maintenance request are prompt. The lofts are surrounded by the shops and restaurants. There is a walking trail and many more perks to living here at Sawyer Heights Loft.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I've had a great experience as a resident of Sawyer Heights Lofts. The office staff are so wonderful and we've had a lot of challenges with Harvey that they've really worked well through.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

This community is in a great location. Only a few things I would change. The cleanliness of the hallways and stairwells, and the security. Since I’ve lived here, cars have been broken in twice.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The location cannot be beat. The staff has always been very helpful. The hike and bike is nice for walking pups. I LOVE the new addition of Amazon hub. Nice to get packages and not have to rush home.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I enjoy the friendly faces in the Leasing Office. They are professional and accomodating. I love the amenities as well. Coffee, pool, & lounge.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I’ve enjoyed my time at the apartment and most everything has been good. I’ve had a challenge with maintenance handling issues in a timely manner but everything else has been good so far. Staff has been friendly and the property seems to be maintained well considering the large number of residents here.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My experience at Sawyer heights lofts has been extremely hit or miss and I will wait until my lease is up to give a review on my overall experience.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great place to live, with all the facilities ready to enjoy and relax: swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym... Great staff as well. And now there are Amazon lockers.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great Community. Quiet and well maintained. Would Recommend. Well designed community and no issues with flooding, given it's location. Close to everything in Houston.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Nice apartment size and layout. Would’ve liked a bit more info upon move-in—keyless entry, parking, mailboxes/obtaining packages. There was no unloading dock for moving in, a lot of hassle using elevators.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights lofts is located perfectly just outside of Downtown Houston. The apartments are affordably priced and well kept up. I would recommend.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Just moved in about a month ago and I love it. It's so close to everything. I also like the fact that there are so many restaurants and shops withing walking distance. A big plus the walking trails right outside the front door!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love Sawyer Heights, is a friendly and happy place, people is always running, cycling, walking . For me, is very convenient to go to my job, plus the Staff and the residents that i have met are very nice. We didn't flood with Harvey, plus having Target just walking distance makes everything better.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

i just moved from the westheimer to sawyer heights lofts. so far sawyer heights lofts has been good over all. there are somethings that still do not understand but hopefully i will get there lol

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

SAWYER HEIGHTS LOFTS ! just moved in to SAWYER HEIGHTS LOFTS so far it has been great. looking forward to a great year here at SAWYER HEIGHTS LOFTS.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Staff is awesome. Handle all my issues appropriately and promptly. No complaints on my end. Keep up the great work. And this reward program is cool too.