Good location. A lot of walking distance places to eat. I work downtown, so it's a quick commute. Staff is okay. Maintenance is awesome. Apartment rooms have everything I need

The apartment complex is very clean and the Women in the office are nice and friendly. The commute to downtown or the galleria area is very easy and quick.

Has some really great perks, like the pool and location across from target. However, the location also adds a lot of noise being right next to the highway.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

No problems to speak of. The rent is very affordable and the rooms are quite spacious. As of now I would recommend living here to others interested.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Very nice community. The women in the leasing office are the nicest people I’ve ever encountered in any of my leading offices and I never feel as though they’re annoyed with me. It helps me feel like my voice is heard and things are actually being implemented based on my suggestions.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

It has been wonderful. Very quiet and secure. the amenities are always well kept, and overall it's just a nice place to call home. location is a plus

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

A convenient place to live! Staff is always kind and helpful! The location is close to many exciting bars and eateries and the amenities are nice. Overall, a great choice.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Being a property manager is a tough job. "Shelter" is one of our basic needs. Therefore, everyone can be quite "charged" about housing, A property manager can never make a decision that is good for everyone, it's just a fact. So are things perfect, no. But things are pretty darn good here in general. I have always had very timely completion of my work orders or repair needs, (usually the same day) and the work is performed correctly and courteously. The facility overall is clean and well maintained. If I do have a more involved issue, I have taken the time to know the office personnel a bit more than just hello, and I know who in the office can make a decision and I go and talk to that person. My issue is shortly resolved. I think this has to be one of the most quiet places to live. I never hear neighbors on either side and seldom hear neighbors above. Seldom do I see neighbors on hallways. I love the location. I love to leave my car parked and walk to get groceries etc. And now with the new shopping center they are building in the field behind Target we will have even more options. Of course my wallet is a bit light as I spend more money at Target than I need too, but....that's not Sawyer Heights fault. Finally, the community is very dog friendly and since I have two, is a key factor in me choosing to live here. We even have a Sawyer Heights Dog FaceBook Page. I think this is my fifth year and my third apartment at Sawyer Heights and I'm very content and happy calling this home!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Smooth Process throughout, Tamekia was direct and easy to understand. I am happy with our apartment, just as we expected it to look. We appreciate all the assistance and hospitality!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

We just moved in and the experience couldn’t have been anything better. Tamekia was amazing to work with while getting our contract ready and answering our questions. She’s the best! Stephanie was also great when we moved in! Very helpful! The apartment looks great and we are excited to make this our home!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

We just recently moved into our apartment and haven’t had an opportunity to really experience the community yet but however we can speak very highly off of the staff and the moving in process. When we first visited the property, we met and toured with Tamekia and she’s what really sold us on Sawyer Heights. She walked and helped us every step of the way. As of recent we have been dealing with Stephanie, and she’s been so professional and helpful with our transition. On the strength of these two, our stay at Sawyer Heights should be great.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love it! It's a great place to live, the staff is friendly and so are the residents. Also, located in a great part of town with many things to do within 5-10 miles of the complex. Great workout, pool, and other facilities such as the business center. Really enjoy living here...oh yeah there's also a grocery store, barber shop, and plenty of places to dine out right in walking distance.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Just began moving in, but already I have found the staff, Diane and Tamika to be super friendly and very responsive. Looking forward to all the amenities the property has to offer.

My apartment community overall is good. The apartments themselves are a great value for the area and the size. The complex is close to the heights as well as many eateries and groceries (target, Walmart, sprouts, and Kroger). However, my concern with the complex is the rules and regulations in regards to the apartment community standards and parking. I feel as if there is not enough people held accountable for their actions. I fear of getting in an accident every time I drive in the garage. People fly in there and there is not enough margin for people to act carelessly. I’ve already scraped the side of my car while trying to avoid someone while going around the corner. If the garage was monitored better and people were held accountable I would feel more at ease. The amenities are nice. There are a lot of spaces you can work or just relax in. I just think the complex is a little dated in comparison to the apartments communities in the surrounding area. I do enjoy the fact that there is a path from the complex leading into the heights and down to Houston Street. It makes it very convenient to go on a run or bike ride. Overall I enjoy living here, but I do hope some changes are made in the near future so the complex runs even smoother and ensures people want to live here and stay here.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great location and great amenities. Very quiet and luxurious. I plan on staying here for many years and have no complaints thus far! Would recommend

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My boyfriend transferred apartments and I moved in with him into a two bed room. It was a very easy transition with the apartment and they helped us move in really quickly. Once we filled out the apartment sheet they fixed our needs.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Not only is Sawyer Heights apartments in a great location, the staff, amenities, and decor are outstanding. Food trucks visit frequently and yoga classes are hosted once a week!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My wife and I have lived here over 8 years now and love that our complex is a nice quiet place to reside. We have looked at other places to move and cannot find the square footage anywhere else with the same peace and quiet.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

So far everything is amazing love the Starbucks and the pool the view from the parking gorage is wonderful. And the gym and not to mention all the places to walk and eat

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

the best place for. live   I feel safe living here The .employees are very kind everything is .very .clean nice to .live in this .place😊....

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Recently there was an incident in the garage and several cars were broken into and damaged. The apartment has no problem sending out emails for every thing they can think of... but there is a major security breach and they felt no need to let the residents know. I find it ridiculous and unprofessional that they only want to notify us of the food and would choose to leave out the bad. We already live here so quit trying to save face

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Sawyer Heights Lofts has a great community and has been an even better place to live so far. The staff here is very helpful and quick to meet your needs.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The apartment complex is always kept very clean and the staff is very nice to work with. I have enjoyed my time here so far! I love the pool, gym, and other amenities.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I never want to leave! I’ve been living in HOU for the las 9 years and living at Sawyer Heights has been the best! Management is very accommodating with servicing around my dog, which is awesome!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I really love living here! From amenities to the quiet environment and beauty of the facilities, this is a great place to live. Very close to downtown, restaurants and major highways it is a breeze to get where you need to go. Big plus to be so close to Target and to the bike trails. Three prices are reasonable for the locations and when compared to other complexes. I work in the medical center and the commute is great!