Pretty good, wished they had valet trash on the weekends too...also first coke first serve parking instead of reserved would be much better since half the spots are always empty and I have to park on the 5th floor even though I live on 1st. Really doesnt make sense

I appreciate Karmyn at the front office. She's accommodating and helpful. The transfer fee is also a wonderful provision for residents. I can see why Sawyer Heights Lofts stays so full.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I just recently moved in to Sawyer Heights Lofts and everything has been great so far. The staff is very helpful and all of the amenities are great.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The staff is very friendly and always so helpful! Maintenance work orders are always completed very fast and are professional. Great location and great people live here!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I like living here! My only critique is "front entrance" security. Basically, I wish it was harder to enter the building / use main elevator

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Staff is extremely nice and always helpful. Property is well laid out and all residents I have encountered are very friendly. Maintenance is timely.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love living here. The location is great. The only thing I wish was different is the gym! I wish it had more gym equipment and was a bit larger.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Fast friendly service. Helpful staff. Recurrent petty crimes in garage. Security needs improvement with garage gates, etc. Longer leasing center hours would be appreciated.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The staff is very friendly. The facilities are well maintained. The location of the apartment complex is very convenient and the view from the roof is amazing.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

This community is grea! Everyone is very friendly and courteous. Having the trail right outside the buildibg is a huge plus along with Target and nany great restraunts. We are close to all major freeways whuch is highly convient. Great place to stay.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I've enjoyed my last year here, and expect that to continue on into this year. The complex is quiet, the residents are friendly and respectful, and there is a nice active dog community group within the complex that has really made my stay one of the best in my time here in Houston.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Front desk staff if very helpful and personable. Complex is fairly well kept, only bothersome that the doors are not working occasionally. Security has not been the best lately.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Amazing staff, always helpful and kind. Never have I had a problem here, I recommend this community to everyone when I hear they are looking for a new place

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Management is very responsive, which is terrific. Facilities are well maintained. Apartments are great. The only downside is when other tenants are messy in the hallways and elevators. I love that the place is pet-friendly; I'd love it more if my neighbors all kept their dogs on leashes when they are in the building and clean up after them in the hallways.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love living here. Great people and extremely dog friendly. The management is responsive and the maintenance team is wonderful. Also being across from target is a huge bonus.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Just moved in during the middle of March and I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. The staff has been friendly made my transition to my new home very smooth.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

This apartment complex is wonderful. The front office staff are very personable and super easy to work with. The only thing I wish is that dog owners would be more responsible for picking up waste and keeping account for their pups.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Happy with living here! Only issue has been some security problems with peoples' cars and some unsupervised children running around. However, I haven't heard of issues recently-yay!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Our experience signing the lease was easy and worry free. Office staff was very nice and always responded to emails in a timely manner. Property was beautiful and the amenities provided are great.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

We LOVE the location. The staff is great and always ready to help! There are always events to look forward to. The areas are clean and accessible.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Apartments are good so far, however my car got broken in at my own reserved spot, the window was shattered. The apartment community has a gated parking garage and cameras but have not followed up to me with any information. Apartment should take some responsibility as well for security. Instead they just said sorry apartment cannot do anything about this.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The apartment is nice and stays clean. The staff is very nice. However, sometimes the front desk seems a little aggitated at small things...

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

the community here is Awesome and staff are very friendly and responsible. the building is close to downtown and in walking distance to Target, Walmart and Kroger.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I love the location and cleanliness of our complex! Super convenient they pick our trash up from our door as well! Disappointed by some of the tenants, cause I've found dog poop and beer cans lying in the hallways. But other than that this is the best apt I've lived in!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The staff is really helpful and nice. The apartments are located in a very nice neighborhood and recently the Heights bike trail has expanded which enhanced the experience.