Sawyer Heights Lofts

The apts we live in are greeat. We really enjoy living here and the location is really really convenient. We love our neighbors and the amenities.
Everything is pretty awesome besides the fact that if you have loud neighbors you can hear everything. Pool is definitely a good spot and grounds are always clean and kept up.
I like living at Sawyer Heights Lofts but I cant stand all the dogs. The owners have know control over them. They let them run off without a lesh,my sister has been bit twice already and they dont pick up there mess. I have seen dog poop in the middle of the hallway just triflin dog owners. If reflects bad on the apartments to me.
Great place to live! Close to so many things. Amenities are great and at least on the reflection pond, it seems to be quiet. I have lived here going on 3 years and would recommend.
I love the location of the apartment and the cleanliness of it. Everything is very well maintained at all times. If I ever need something taken care of, they are very good about getting it done quickly. The only downside is they keep raising the rent and the space is not very big.
Since Fein Properties sold, there is no personal touch here anymore and no one seems to care. This has always been an amazing property, and the management played a big part in that.
I have lived here for 3 years now. The complex is kept in great shape and the people are friendly. The package alert system and automatic online rent payment are wonderful. My only complaint is the discount for staying additional years is less than minimal, especially with the high price increase each year.
The leasing office responds quick to emails which is very helpful. The grounds are maintained pretty well for a busy apartment complex. Overall, a great place to live for the price.
On a few occasions I have not been notified about packages and when inquired the staff had trouble finding it. Overall it has been a great place to live.
Trash admin fee is way too high. Year to year rate increases are also high especially for those that have lived here for several years. Otherwise grounds are well kept and problems are typically handled with good speed. Enjoy the new computers provided and are much better then before. Key fob its a piece of junk and breaks way too easily.