Concerned about the theft, especially to my vehicle. Concerned that the computers still have not been replaced. Lots of key pads are not working. Very concerned that my breaker has failed 5 times in 4 weeks leaving me without power. Management promises a fix but it has not happened with no follow up with me.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I have had major noise issues with the people upstairs for more than a month (since August 6) that are still unresolved by management. The courtesy officers also do not come by my apartment when I call to register a complaint, against stated protocol. I have called, emailed and spoken in person with the manager, and she has come to my apartment to hear the noise, yet nothing has been done. I will be seeking resolution through other means.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Recently there was an incident in the garage and several cars were broken into and damaged. The apartment has no problem sending out emails for every thing they can think of... but there is a major security breach and they felt no need to let the residents know. I find it ridiculous and unprofessional that they only want to notify us of the food and would choose to leave out the bad. We already live here so quit trying to save face

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

There seems to be a lot of discrepancies between what the lease says and what the leasing agents say/ advise. I.e I was told trash collection comes sun-Friday but it really comes sun-thurs, so I got fined for leaving it out on Friday. There’s other issues that I have had specifically with management (not the leasing agents) avoiding me and not responding to my emails. I had put in an accommodation request, and it was completed but my parking assignment that needed to be changed became worse instead of better. I love MY unit, the building itself is good, and my neighbors above me are loud sometimes. But my main complaint is the people in charge of this place/ who ever trains the front of house at this complex.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

I really love the amenities and the location. I was a bit disappointed at move in, the stained concrete floors have a lot of damage and the staff said there is nothing they can do about it. I also was not provided any information about where the mailboxes are, how to access amenities, when trash pick up is etc and had to continuously call the office. The staff is friendly and maintenance is awesome. The noise from I10 is quite loud but I have gotten used to it. There are no ceiling fans in the living room which is very odd and I was told I would have to not only purchase the light/fan but install myself - when the ceilings are 14ft+ high.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My experience at Sawyer heights lofts has been extremely hit or miss and I will wait until my lease is up to give a review on my overall experience.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Key fobs don't work on some doors sometimes, Dog run has a huge open gap at the target facing gate, non residents follow you through the front gate, EXTREMELY loud upstairs neighbors till 1-2 in the morning and sometimes later on the weekend. The location has great SOME Of the office staff is amazing (well only one) the rest don't seem like they want to be there and are normally not helpful. Also be VERY VERY careful when you move out take LOTS of pictures and videos. (be sure to throw away trash you leave outside after moving out or the maintenance will put a trash back in the apartment and tell you you left it there then charge you. Also, be sure to clean the apartment VERY good or you will get charged for the smallest thing when you move out.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

The package delivery service can be improved... Have request the curtains to be installed....was promised they will do it, 3 months later still haven't

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Great apartments. Security is terrible here and key fabs never work. Talk to front desk and still nothing happens. They either say they are "working on it" or they "reset" your key fab.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

i havent had any significant issues so far but nothing outstanding either. The gym could definitely use a refresh and they could turn the ac down in the hallways and clean up the stairwells a little

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Since Fein Properties sold, there is no personal touch here anymore and no one seems to care. This has always been an amazing property, and the management played a big part in that.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Has some really great perks, like the pool and location across from target. However, the location also adds a lot of noise being right next to the highway.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Nice but expensive. Have had issues with maintenance for my apartment and the whole complex being spotty. Also have had issues with non Amazon hub package pickup notifications.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Nice place, but a lot of things don't work as promised. The key fauna rarely work well and require extended attempts. The water and tea are rarely filled.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Love the location and feel very safe here in the heart of the city. Would highly recommend the complex to anyone wanting to live inside the loop. Love it!

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Unit was nice but kitchen was not well cleaned before move in but the property is good and people are friendly. Kamryn was very sweet when we toured the property.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Pros Location, price, amenities Cons My leasing agent Lahela Batista was very RUDE after I moved in and LIED about the location of my apt (said I was by the meditation garden w view and I'm on the side facing the highway) many other instances, too many to type. Noise: I'm on the side facing I-10

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Trash admin fee is way too high. Year to year rate increases are also high especially for those that have lived here for several years. Otherwise grounds are well kept and problems are typically handled with good speed. Enjoy the new computers provided and are much better then before. Key fob its a piece of junk and breaks way too easily.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Karmyn is the only leasing agent that is actually helpful and pleasant. The other staff is rather snobby and does not even remotely want to help residents with there issues. You would think for 2100 buck a month the parking would be better, but its clear the leasing manager either doesn't care of is only taking care of her buddies.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

This is my first apartment and I do have to say I am not loving it. I live on the first floor and I feel like it smells like trash 95% of the time. I have also seen way too many cockroaches here. We had to kill 3 in this apartment alone. Things could be better.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

We have had an overall positive experience. There are only a few things that we are disappointed with. The doors that you can access the parking garage don't lock. I feel that it is unsafe, seeing as anyone could just walk in. Secondly, we set the trash outside of our door, and it will remain there for 1 or two days following. It was our understanding that we paid for valet trash to be picked up daily, with the exception of a day or so. Following that, we put in work orders three times until something was done about the problems. The AC is still not fixed. However, we still enjoy living here. Other than those minor problems, everyone else is really friendly at the office and around the complex.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Very good location, walking distance to a lot of different restaurants and target. Staff could be better. Overall apartment could be nicer as well. Walls very thin.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Overall great community and staff. My only complaint is I have an outstanding MX issue I've had to follow-up on several times and it still hasn't been resolved.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

Nice apartment size and layout. Would’ve liked a bit more info upon move-in—keyless entry, parking, mailboxes/obtaining packages. There was no unloading dock for moving in, a lot of hassle using elevators.

Reply from Sawyer Heights Lofts

My girlfriend, now fiancée, and I have lived here nearly one year. We love the neighborhood and how close we are to the city. Its quiet enough that I can work comfortably from home during the days or nights. It feels like our home now.