We love Saybrooke so much! The leasing staff is wonderful and on top of everything. The property is nice, quiet, and the apartments are nice for the value. We highly would recommend Saybrooke to everyone who may be in the market for an apartment!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Very nice everywhere, good gym and pool. Maybe fix trash and recycling problems since people are still leaving bulk trash and plastic bags. Still good

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Very friendly staff, just moved in and needed maintenance and they came within hours. A very family oriented neighborhood. Visually nice to look at.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Staff and complex are wonderful. Staff are attentive, respectful and professional.Sadly, not all the residents are friendly, many are shady and prejudice.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We have recently moved in to Saybrooke apartments , and we love it so far! I love the "homey" feel the apartments have. Its too much , and its not to little. It's just right!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We have lived in this community for over a year now and it’s been amazing! The management company does an amazing job caring their residents

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I've been here for 5+ years and it's been wonderful. The only reason for the half star taken away is because of the recycling situation. It's always a horrible mess with trash which makes it difficult to get to the recycling bin. It's discouraging.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great great complex! I Love it here! Management is awesome and very responsive. Very well maintained and clean. So good i extended my lease.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Good and safe place to live. It can be quite noisy from neighbors and mid-County highway. Pepco bill can be high due to old widows so summers are extremely hot and winters are cold.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The staff was excellent in helping us prepare to move from NJ and PA. The facility is beautiful and the apartment was clean and neat. Even the movers were impressed. No problems not anticipating any. My dog is comfortable everything except the stairs first couple of times I had carry him up. I have been searching the area and like that stores and restaurants are close.l

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I would like to say that the team at office is AWESOME! First was Vincenza and Carli always smiling and trying to do their best to give us a great experience. And now we found out that Carli was promote and let me tell you, we are so happy! Cause since we got here she is the one who we start our contract! she has the best customer service ever! Always smiling and willing to help and do her best to make always a good experience, yes! even for just going and pay! Super Happy for Carli and now, well the new team have a high challenge: be at least same as good as her! So be it! Again! Super Happy!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Being a resident for less than a month, i can say that Angelina was very helpful during the whole process. So far, I am enjoying living at Saybrooke and i hope that it will stay the same.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Living at Saybrooke is nice. The community is decorated outside nicely and well kept. Daily the birds chirp singing songs of joy in the spring and through out the summer. The Staff is great and maintenance is always on top of their job when needed.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Absolutely love this place!! Even renewed my lease for another year!! The leasing staff is just wonderful.. They are super friendly, caring and helpful

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

My husband and I and my two cats have been living here at Saybrooke Apts for about 3 years. We really enjoy the beautiful surroundings especially the lovely view from our terrace. When the weather gets warmer my husband and I will be at the pool after work and on the weekends too!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I enjoying living at Saybrooke! Maintenance and office staff are amazing. I love this property and recommend it 100%. I plan on living here for a long time.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Saybrooke is a wonderful community to live in. The staff are very personable and efficient. They are always ready to help the residents with a smile. All issues are dealt with promptly. Overall a beautiful place to live in. - Happy Renter

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I like living in the neighborhood! It is very well maintained. The lease office personnel are very friendly and helpful. It is a little noisy due to Midcounty Hwy so close but is close to Shady Grove metro and ICC. The apartment is very pretty, spacious and have received multiple compliments from friends and family. I recommend living here.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Having magnificent management and overtime maintenance service very clean neighborhood feeling very safe environment i am very highly recommend

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I love to live here! The place is safe and quiet. I love my apartment and the ladies in the office are very nice and always very helpful, they always make me happy!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Saybrooke is a great neighborhood. It is very convenient to stores, 270, schools and much more. Everyone at the leasing office takes the time to know their tenants on a personal level and to make sure all of your needs are met.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I have been living here for 12 years.I love the way the guys cut the tree and keep the ground so clean. The office staff is wonderful..Whenever I have a problem they are right o.n it.The upkeep of the community is very good.A lot of other complex don't have this.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Beautiful complex, great people! Love my apartment! Staff is friendly and always willing to help! Parking is never a problem! Lots of new renovations!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I love it here so much! I am hoping to get a bigger apartment soon and get my family to move here, too! Congratulations to Carli for the promotion she's great!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Everything has been great at our new Apartment! We recently moved from 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom and we are enjoying the extra room as well as the new kitchen space.