Saybrooke Apartments

As always the Saybrooke Apartments management-office team is great together with the maintenance team. They are responsible to our needs as well as special care issues.
Everything is great!! I like the place and is very organized and I like that the trash truck take all the trash 3 times at week I like a lot
Great place to live, convenient , quiet. The only improvement that can help to be more efficient is the trash stations. They get too full And overflow most of the time. This could bring rats for food
Overall great experience, friendly staff that goes the extra mile to help, events are also organized to bring the community together, the only improvement I will suggest is the gym
The process has been so easy! They are super helpful and break everything down for you to make the entire process be fast and easy! They answered every question I had.
It’s amazing, I feel so comfortable! My neighbors are so friendly, Angie it’s helpful anytime I have a question or help with my contract in the apartment...
is a quiet and nice Complex for living I live for 4 months now . the comunity need pick up the poop for your pets. for the rest we are ok.
The estate is a good place to live, apartment clean, affordable, spacious and quiet. Neigbour very friendly. Estate not far from lake forest mall, Safeway, Giant McDonald’s filling station, schools metro station, local grocery shops, kfc, Bollington, rose, mercy’s.
While I only just moved here, I have been so incredibly happy with my stay so far. The staff is welcoming and friendly, the grounds are well maintained, the neighbors are nice. Everything has been great!