Community is a tad pricey and the kitchen could be bigger, but the maintenance is top notch and the staff is courteous. I have already renewed my lease once.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The staff is always so sweet and ready to help! Beautiful location and reasonable prices. I’ve really enjoyed living at Saybrooke it’s very quiet and family friendly

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I’ve been here for over four years now and though I’ve had a few bad experiences management has been stellar when addressing issues. I get along fine with other residents and have never had any problems.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I love my apartment, it's nice, cozy, spacey and quiet. The rental office personnel is awesome. The grounds stay clean and the maintenance crew are great.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

My experience so dad has been great. Community is well kept at all times. Email communication about the community is always received. Residents are always aware. Great appointments.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Well with the new management I can honestly say I thought the transition would be fine but come to find out I was completely wrong....I will give it another chance before I make my final judgment!!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I love this apartment complex! The only issue I have is with the exercise room - the ellipticals are falling apart and I'm afraid to fall in case they break. Can we get upgrades please?

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Building is nosey not kept clean at all. Trash outside of the doors of Renata apartment. Dog poop all over the common area. Dogs barking all night. Hoping still for the best.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great community people are great here Angie and Carli made my moving experience so easy!!!! Sometimes parking is such a hassle because it is so full on weekends I can’t find a spot near me which is why 4 starts think they need stricter policy!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great community and quiet location, love it! The leasing office managers are very friendly and helpful, they know my name even I didn't see them before.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Well maintained community. Typically responsive repair requests. Convenient location to shopping, activities and transportation. Wish they would do a better job of snow removal. Office staff very friendly.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

great people for staff. Everyone does a great job personable and deeply care for residents. Lived here over 10 years. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else in apartments within Gaithersburg.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Me gusta mucho la comunidad de apartamento las personas de mantenimiento son muy buenas personas las de oficina también no tengo de qué quejarme

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Apartment good location, spacious but the third room small for double bed. Corridor need more cleaning, too much leaves by the door entrance

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Since I have been HERE I've been good, the community is a nice,, the area is beautiful and I love my new place ,the wash n dry in my apt the vanity in MY room the walk IN closet and the storage rm n the patio it's great here .

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Love my office girls !! But not only are they awesome and helpful the fact that residents have the can participate in parties,donation campaigns,zumba etc makes Saybrooke that much better !!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Super happy in here.. we’ve been living in here for 2 years and we are signing again for another year. Ladies at office are great! Carli is the best! Since we got here she just have been always welcoming and helpful, and kind and really effective when we need anything. D’Angelina join later to the team and have been wonderful too. Maintenance team (Bonerge and Gerber) are great also! Always there ready to help and kind. So this is just not a great place but a great team: people we feel like family! We love you guys!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I am very satisfied with this community, the customer service Mrs. Angie Hammet gave us was excellent... Hope to live here until I buy my own house Thank you

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I’ve lived here for 5 years and my experience has been mostly positive with the exceptions of the sprinkler issue and ongoing heating issue. Both have been resolved. I do like living here and you can’t beat the location.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Best apartment complex ever!!! Parking is amazing lots of available spots, the buildings are always well taken care of!! Maintenance is always on top of whatever you need fixed!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Staff is great! I had some issues in the beginning but they are fast to help you and solve everything. Location is very good: close to Midcounty hwy and to bus stop (it will take you to Shady Grove Metro Station).

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

From start to finish my experience was Awesome! Angie is the BEST!! She met with me the same day I called to inquire and walked me through the complex, showing me all of the added amenities. I informed her that I'd already been approved at a different apartment complex, but wasn't happy with the rate. She found me the best price and kept me engaged through the whole process. She was both professional and fun to work with. I look forward to enjoying my stay here at Saybrooke and will definitely refer anyone who's looking for an great place to live!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I absolutely love the community I’ve been here for four years is very very quiet I always have parking residence really friendly , And the grounds are capped very nice and clean .

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

My apartment community is very calm, and very nice. I’m having a great experiencee at Saybrook, and I love the activities the have. Thank you Saybrooke