Saybrooke Apartments

4.4

4.4

me encanta este primer mes viviendo aca No he tenido una sola queja viviendo aquí. El mantenimiento es rápido y receptivo. La recepción es agradable y nos mantiene informados si algo está cambiando.
I’ve enjoyed living here the past 8 months. It’s quiet, clean and have had little to no maintenance issues. I might renew my lease here, I wouldn’t plan on going anywhere else!
I lived in the community for 13 years now. I absolutely love living here. Spacious apartments! I haven’t had any issues while living in this community. I’d say it’s pretty safe😊
It was a great experience! My neighbors are super friendly. My apartment is in a very convenient location. I can not wait to get settled and enjoy the community and my new home.
having difficulties first but upon moving we were greeted with an amazing customer service and got to move earlier than expected to a beautiful 3 bdrm apartment with minor errors
I feel like I am at home. The community is very clean and neat. We do not have any parking issue. I really appreciate the management and the maintenance staff.
Lived here over a decade. Management understanding and Maintenance staff is number 1. Need to contract more recycle dumpster space for residents to use.
Need a special area for Pets, more playgrounds area for kids, the rest is awesome location is fantastic so close for shopping areas, restaurants
I just moved in. So far so good everything is fine. The man at the leasing office John made it easy for us to move in. The house is very ok everything was ready before we moved in.
Despite my many pleads to move to a more affordable unit I was denied unless I pay $700 transfer fee, however I was using what ever reserve I had left to meet my rental of $1756. I could only afford $1200 a month but was denied because I own a $300 balance. Management could have added the $300 dollar balance to my new statement which would have been more manageable along with the new payment of $1200! Now more than $10,000.00 in arrears ! Dose that make any sense?