Saybrooke Apartments

Love my view that I have and the spacious layout of my apartment. I love that I can go for a walk in my own complex it's big enough I feel safe.
I really like the community here at Saybrook. The staff are nice and attentive to your apartment needs. I have good neighbors. No problems at all
Application process was easy thanks to Angie. This is my first apartment and I’m very impressed with the communication thus far. I’m moving in 2 weeks and I can’t wait to be in my new home.
Great place! Great people! Great Maintenance! I've had a really good experience living here for almost 4 years now and I've been more then satisfied
Still waiting on repairs we asked to get done when we first moved in so I really can’t enjoy my balcony. Overall the neighborhood is safe and quiet.
Move in process was smooth Angie is wonderful & honest. Her professionalism is amazing! we been here less then a week it is a very quiet neighborhood & the apartment is beautiful.
This neighborhood is quiet. Haven't experienced any issues like in my previous neighborhood. They make sure the grounds are kept clean and look good at all times. There's plenty of parking available.
It’s a decent community but parking is terrible here wish we could get assigned parking spots without having to pay extra. Staff seem friendly. Location is good you’re pretty much close to everything.
Beautiful landscaping here, the maintenance crew is awesome and prompt, and I always feel safe when walking at night here. The walls are thin so we can hear our neighbors sometimes.
Going great so far. Just some minor parking problems! Everything else though has been very well handled and the staff have been a great help