The experience has been great quite community neighborhood is friendly, people are always very nice affordable housing. My family enjoys visiting me here. I would recommend this place

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I've lived here for a little over 2 years and I have loved it. It is a warm inviting community and it is very spacious for the price. Friendly staff and great neighbors.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It has been a great 2 years here!!!!! This is a great neighborhood very convenient to the highway and shops!!!! Great place if they didn’t keep raising the rent by 100’s of dollars

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It's only been 10 days since we moved, and we already love it here! The staff is AMAZING and really did do their best to make the moving transition as easy as possible!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Nice people, good place to live, very good amenities, so quiet and calm, very nice neightborhood, Angie its very nice and so helpfull, definitely great place

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I rated 5 star because it’s a very good community to live in and a good neighbourhood. The community is quite and the metro is closed by and easy access to shops

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Because it’s the most clean area to living and beautiful apartments also it’s very close of everything and safe for my kids to playing around with no worries

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

great quiet community. lots of friendly neighbors. near the mall and plenty of recreation and food nearby. Community does have some pests present.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great Community. Great location. Beautiful Landscaping. Management is super friendly. Been living here for 2 years and Haven't had any issues with neighbors.Overall Great place to live in.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It has been over a decade since we have moved in. All of the work staff over the years have been exceptional. Most turnover was due to old District Manager and her off the cuff "policy" and "rules". Also, there must be a program to develop the CD's and ACD's and maintenance staff. The owners must provide more pay to those who are working plus the ability to have training. Pay increases could be tied to the completion of the training or career path development. Since the staff is working with one of the bundle of rights in real estate, pay for them to attend Montgomery College Real Estate Training or other SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) based online classes.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Community is a tad pricey and the kitchen could be bigger, but the maintenance is top notch and the staff is courteous. I have already renewed my lease once.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The staff is always so sweet and ready to help! Beautiful location and reasonable prices. I’ve really enjoyed living at Saybrooke it’s very quiet and family friendly

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I’ve been here for over four years now and though I’ve had a few bad experiences management has been stellar when addressing issues. I get along fine with other residents and have never had any problems.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I love my apartment, it's nice, cozy, spacey and quiet. The rental office personnel is awesome. The grounds stay clean and the maintenance crew are great.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

My experience so dad has been great. Community is well kept at all times. Email communication about the community is always received. Residents are always aware. Great appointments.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Well with the new management I can honestly say I thought the transition would be fine but come to find out I was completely wrong....I will give it another chance before I make my final judgment!!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I love this apartment complex! The only issue I have is with the exercise room - the ellipticals are falling apart and I'm afraid to fall in case they break. Can we get upgrades please?

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Building is nosey not kept clean at all. Trash outside of the doors of Renata apartment. Dog poop all over the common area. Dogs barking all night. Hoping still for the best.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great community people are great here Angie and Carli made my moving experience so easy!!!! Sometimes parking is such a hassle because it is so full on weekends I can’t find a spot near me which is why 4 starts think they need stricter policy!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great community and quiet location, love it! The leasing office managers are very friendly and helpful, they know my name even I didn't see them before.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Well maintained community. Typically responsive repair requests. Convenient location to shopping, activities and transportation. Wish they would do a better job of snow removal. Office staff very friendly.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

great people for staff. Everyone does a great job personable and deeply care for residents. Lived here over 10 years. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else in apartments within Gaithersburg.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Me gusta mucho la comunidad de apartamento las personas de mantenimiento son muy buenas personas las de oficina también no tengo de qué quejarme

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Apartment good location, spacious but the third room small for double bed. Corridor need more cleaning, too much leaves by the door entrance

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Since I have been HERE I've been good, the community is a nice,, the area is beautiful and I love my new place ,the wash n dry in my apt the vanity in MY room the walk IN closet and the storage rm n the patio it's great here .