Saybrooke Apartments

4.4

4.4

I enjoy living at Saybrooke. The staff is always attentive and have a great attitude. You can tell the management company really cares about the way the neighborhood looks. There's always someone keeping the neighborhood clean and safe. There's parking available and the gate around the neighborhood adds an extra level of safety and security.
Everyone I spoke to has been genuinely nice people, from the staff to my neighbors. Every once in awhile it will take time to fix random things around the apartment complex. We had a broken step in our building for about 2 months to fix the step, luckily there was a second set of stairs to get to the top floor.
Is a good place to live and the answer to any emergency and the always do a good job . Me and my family are happy to stay here I will always refer friends and family
Well, my decorations went missing so that sucks.... I don’t like how management doesn’t solve issues and expects me to call the police for loud parties or call the police if my Halloween decorations are stolen. They should help me feel safe living here and I don’t think they do that great of a job with that. I enjoy having my peace but slowly, I’m believing I won’t have peace here.
So far my experience here has been nothing but positive. The staff is incredibly kind and respectful, and made the leasing process smooth and easy to complete. The apartment itself is very clean and well maintained, with lots of great appliances. The complex is nicely laid out and feels very safe. I would strongly recommend Saybrooke Apartments.
Move in was a breeze. Community is beautiful !! Think I’m going to enjoy living here . I would definitely recommend anyone to more here . ☺️
I have always been a big fan of my community but recently the cleanliness of the property has gone down a bit. A lot of residents especially in my building leave trash or random items outside making the hallways crowded and untidy. The property used to Power wash the hallways frequently but that hasnt happened in a few months. Also I stepped on dog poop a few times. A reminder to all residents for these 2 things would not hurt. I am tired of reporting my neighbors. I believe we need a 2nd recycle and trash as well. It gets full pretty fast and the smell gets bad at times Mainteance stays on point by responding quickly and always being nice. Keep up the good work. Finally I think we need a speed bump near 402 or 404. People coming from the end of the complex just speed coming. I've seen a few arguments between neighbors because of it.
I been here for 2 years, and i like the area and my neighbors! Everything it’s so close, shopping, Errands and it’s so to my job. I’m glad that I found this area
I have lived here since March and it has been the most peaceful move for the fact that it happened during a pandemic. I personally don’t like getting personal with neighbors other than the occasional Hi and here I barely, if ever, see my neighbors. Everyone minds their own and it’s just a great feeling!
Love my view that I have and the spacious layout of my apartment. I love that I can go for a walk in my own complex it's big enough I feel safe.