Saybrooke is a great place to live! Leasing office ladies are amazing and care about their residents! I only wish more than one dumpster was available!

I have been living here for 2 years now and this is by far my favorite place I have rented at ever.. The rental office staff is amazing. They are always so helpful!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Staff is great, very helpful and knowledgeable about location. The location is great. The neighborhood is quiet, family oriented. Lots of amenities.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I have been here for over three years I would really like to meet with request is always done in the town manager of the staff this Waze very pleasant and professional and helpful I enjoyed living at Saybrook Apartment community In Gaithersburg Maryland. And I will refer friends family , To live here in experience the same thing I have experience thank you

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great staff. Nice area. I moved away from the life i made back home hoping for a nice place to live for a good price for what my roommate and I are paying.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Saybrooke is a nice place to live. The staff is wonderful and the apartments are in a convenient location. The only drawback to living here is the noise level is too high not only from the residents but also mid county highway.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Love my saybrooke staff ! they are awesome ! Always there when I need them and always willing to help me out. Always so friendly and approachable,really appreciate them.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Overall my resident experience has been great! The Rental Office Staff are good, helpful and caring. The resident grounds are well kept. The apartments are maintained and if repairs are needed they are resolved with a quick turn around time. The resident community is peaceful and safe.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I've got nothing negative to say here. Management has been great. Community and the people are great. Pool is awesome, never crowded and clean. Awesome Complex overall.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

You won’t regret leasing here!!! Great neighborhood and school district.... very convenient to 270.....Amazing leasing office and Maintenance maintenance staff!!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We love Saybrooke so much! The leasing staff is wonderful and on top of everything. The property is nice, quiet, and the apartments are nice for the value. We highly would recommend Saybrooke to everyone who may be in the market for an apartment!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Very nice everywhere, good gym and pool. Maybe fix trash and recycling problems since people are still leaving bulk trash and plastic bags. Still good

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Very friendly staff, just moved in and needed maintenance and they came within hours. A very family oriented neighborhood. Visually nice to look at.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Staff and complex are wonderful. Staff are attentive, respectful and professional.Sadly, not all the residents are friendly, many are shady and prejudice.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We have recently moved in to Saybrooke apartments , and we love it so far! I love the "homey" feel the apartments have. Its too much , and its not to little. It's just right!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We have lived in this community for over a year now and it’s been amazing! The management company does an amazing job caring their residents

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I've been here for 5+ years and it's been wonderful. The only reason for the half star taken away is because of the recycling situation. It's always a horrible mess with trash which makes it difficult to get to the recycling bin. It's discouraging.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great great complex! I Love it here! Management is awesome and very responsive. Very well maintained and clean. So good i extended my lease.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Good and safe place to live. It can be quite noisy from neighbors and mid-County highway. Pepco bill can be high due to old widows so summers are extremely hot and winters are cold.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The staff was excellent in helping us prepare to move from NJ and PA. The facility is beautiful and the apartment was clean and neat. Even the movers were impressed. No problems not anticipating any. My dog is comfortable everything except the stairs first couple of times I had carry him up. I have been searching the area and like that stores and restaurants are close.l

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I would like to say that the team at office is AWESOME! First was Vincenza and Carli always smiling and trying to do their best to give us a great experience. And now we found out that Carli was promote and let me tell you, we are so happy! Cause since we got here she is the one who we start our contract! she has the best customer service ever! Always smiling and willing to help and do her best to make always a good experience, yes! even for just going and pay! Super Happy for Carli and now, well the new team have a high challenge: be at least same as good as her! So be it! Again! Super Happy!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Being a resident for less than a month, i can say that Angelina was very helpful during the whole process. So far, I am enjoying living at Saybrooke and i hope that it will stay the same.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Living at Saybrooke is nice. The community is decorated outside nicely and well kept. Daily the birds chirp singing songs of joy in the spring and through out the summer. The Staff is great and maintenance is always on top of their job when needed.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Absolutely love this place!! Even renewed my lease for another year!! The leasing staff is just wonderful.. They are super friendly, caring and helpful

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

My husband and I and my two cats have been living here at Saybrooke Apts for about 3 years. We really enjoy the beautiful surroundings especially the lovely view from our terrace. When the weather gets warmer my husband and I will be at the pool after work and on the weekends too!