Saybrooke Apartments

This neighborhood is quiet. Haven't experienced any issues like in my previous neighborhood. They make sure the grounds are kept clean and look good at all times. There's plenty of parking available.
It’s a decent community but parking is terrible here wish we could get assigned parking spots without having to pay extra. Staff seem friendly. Location is good you’re pretty much close to everything.
Beautiful landscaping here, the maintenance crew is awesome and prompt, and I always feel safe when walking at night here. The walls are thin so we can hear our neighbors sometimes.
Going great so far. Just some minor parking problems! Everything else though has been very well handled and the staff have been a great help
We loved it so much here we had to renew our lease, the location is convenient to shops and it's not too far away from the ICC or highway to get to work. Looking forward to another year!
Only been here for a month & the staff in the office is extremely friendly, the neighbors are friendly & my little fur ball(Dog) is welcomed here with no issues.
There have been a few problems along the way. We just moved in. I will be able to leave a better review in a few months to come. I can say that it’s very quiet.
Awesome! Love the peace and quiet and can’t wait to use the pool more frequently in the following weeks! I truly enjoy the service too and love the fact that the staff is longterm staff members so it’s more of a family the longer you stay. Not seeing someone new everytime someone fixes a sink or you have to sign paperwork makes it that much more of a wonderful place to live.
Great place. Great staff. Mature trees makes almost bucolic setting. Berms and other landscaping reduces external traffic noise. Shout out to Herbert
I am having a good time living our Saybrooke, the staff is always nice and polite, and the place clean. There are a few potholes around I hope they get to fix It soon