Saybrooke Apartments

4.4

4.4

We have lived here for two years and can appreciate the value and location of our apartment, so far living here has been fantastic. The only cons however may be the traffic zooming down mid county highway late at night or the occasional dog poo that hasn't picked up but that's not the complex's fault.
Community is nice and clean! We love the big balcony and vaulted ceilings in our unit. Everyone seems friendly and we love seeing all the dogs around!
other than the small water heater and you cant shower at the same time the dishwasher/washer is running, i think its great. They came right away regarding my maintenance request, and fixed it quickly.
Great place to live, the only complaint was water was out for a few hours for plumbing which did put a stop to some of the things I was doing.
Great privacy and beautiful view! I love how the pool was open during the pandemic and maybe when this is all over, I can go have a coffee in the lounge. Service is fast when things break which is rare and it feels like family here. I love it.
Was showed an apartment on virtual tour and didn’t get the same apartment... wrong cabinet colors, fireplace not there, & now my hot water in my shower for some reason isn’t working this morning, yet worked yesterday
Very quiet and convenient for getting groceries. Parking is not a problem. Clean premises! Easy to get to Metro station, and I-270. Spacious rooms too!
We recently moved here last year. We can't do much because of the pandemic. It's hard to rate our experience. For our apartment: We've had a few issues with the apartment. Some were recurring issues, but the maintenance team was able to fix most issues.
We are so happy to live on this apartments they have an excellent organization and they are doing a excellent job to keep the place safety and clean
I’m happy in this community I feels secure and safe, I’m disappointed with the costumer service in the management office, they need to improve manners and courtesy