Super happy in here.. we’ve been living in here for 2 years and we are signing again for another year. Ladies at office are great! Carli is the best! Since we got here she just have been always welcoming and helpful, and kind and really effective when we need anything. D’Angelina join later to the team and have been wonderful too. Maintenance team (Bonerge and Gerber) are great also! Always there ready to help and kind. So this is just not a great place but a great team: people we feel like family! We love you guys!

I am very satisfied with this community, the customer service Mrs. Angie Hammet gave us was excellent... Hope to live here until I buy my own house Thank you

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I’ve lived here for 5 years and my experience has been mostly positive with the exceptions of the sprinkler issue and ongoing heating issue. Both have been resolved. I do like living here and you can’t beat the location.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Best apartment complex ever!!! Parking is amazing lots of available spots, the buildings are always well taken care of!! Maintenance is always on top of whatever you need fixed!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Staff is great! I had some issues in the beginning but they are fast to help you and solve everything. Location is very good: close to Midcounty hwy and to bus stop (it will take you to Shady Grove Metro Station).

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

From start to finish my experience was Awesome! Angie is the BEST!! She met with me the same day I called to inquire and walked me through the complex, showing me all of the added amenities. I informed her that I'd already been approved at a different apartment complex, but wasn't happy with the rate. She found me the best price and kept me engaged through the whole process. She was both professional and fun to work with. I look forward to enjoying my stay here at Saybrooke and will definitely refer anyone who's looking for an great place to live!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I absolutely love the community I’ve been here for four years is very very quiet I always have parking residence really friendly , And the grounds are capped very nice and clean .

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

My apartment community is very calm, and very nice. I’m having a great experiencee at Saybrook, and I love the activities the have. Thank you Saybrooke

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Saybrook’s complex is very nice with great living conditions. The staff listen to their residents and make them feel at home. They have a nice outdoor pool area and tennis courts. Maintenance will get to your request when you submit one (it takes 2-4 days roughly) and they out on a ton of great events for the residents! Highly recommend!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Staff is great, very helpful. The location is great. The neighborhood is quiet. beautiful landscaping and well maintained. free hose to wash car is a Plus as well!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It is a good residence, quiet, clean, good administrators ... buenod parks for children to play, they give clear and quite fast response to the request of the resident.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Saybrooke is a great place to live! Leasing office ladies are amazing and care about their residents! I only wish more than one dumpster was available!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I have been living here for 2 years now and this is by far my favorite place I have rented at ever.. The rental office staff is amazing. They are always so helpful!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Staff is great, very helpful and knowledgeable about location. The location is great. The neighborhood is quiet, family oriented. Lots of amenities.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I have been here for over three years I would really like to meet with request is always done in the town manager of the staff this Waze very pleasant and professional and helpful I enjoyed living at Saybrook Apartment community In Gaithersburg Maryland. And I will refer friends family , To live here in experience the same thing I have experience thank you

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great staff. Nice area. I moved away from the life i made back home hoping for a nice place to live for a good price for what my roommate and I are paying.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Saybrooke is a nice place to live. The staff is wonderful and the apartments are in a convenient location. The only drawback to living here is the noise level is too high not only from the residents but also mid county highway.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Love my saybrooke staff ! they are awesome ! Always there when I need them and always willing to help me out. Always so friendly and approachable,really appreciate them.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Overall my resident experience has been great! The Rental Office Staff are good, helpful and caring. The resident grounds are well kept. The apartments are maintained and if repairs are needed they are resolved with a quick turn around time. The resident community is peaceful and safe.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I've got nothing negative to say here. Management has been great. Community and the people are great. Pool is awesome, never crowded and clean. Awesome Complex overall.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

You won’t regret leasing here!!! Great neighborhood and school district.... very convenient to 270.....Amazing leasing office and Maintenance maintenance staff!!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We love Saybrooke so much! The leasing staff is wonderful and on top of everything. The property is nice, quiet, and the apartments are nice for the value. We highly would recommend Saybrooke to everyone who may be in the market for an apartment!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Very nice everywhere, good gym and pool. Maybe fix trash and recycling problems since people are still leaving bulk trash and plastic bags. Still good

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Very friendly staff, just moved in and needed maintenance and they came within hours. A very family oriented neighborhood. Visually nice to look at.