Saybrooke Apartments

Fair and reasonable rates. Good location. Fast response to maintenance request. Nice, clean and friendly environment. Professional staff. Offers community events for the residents.
The application process and the moving in process was made very easy by Angie and the other gentleman in the office. I wish I could remember his name. He stayed late because he was waiting for my application to be finalized so that we could move in when we needed to. We've only be here for less than 2 weeks but so far so good
1 star
I have made many complaints and nothing has been done about it at this point I’m so frustrated. I’m done with the noise over my head late at night until early morning. Also I witness yesterday a two men take one car out of a parking space in front of the building and park a truck/ work van. He has two work vans in the neighborhood.
Saybrook has very nice landscape and facilities. It's close to shopping centers, great restaurants, and highway. It's also very dog friendly!
As always the Saybrooke Apartments management-office team is great together with the maintenance team. They are responsible to our needs as well as special care issues.
Everything is great!! I like the place and is very organized and I like that the trash truck take all the trash 3 times at week I like a lot
Great place to live, convenient , quiet. The only improvement that can help to be more efficient is the trash stations. They get too full And overflow most of the time. This could bring rats for food
Overall great experience, friendly staff that goes the extra mile to help, events are also organized to bring the community together, the only improvement I will suggest is the gym
The process has been so easy! They are super helpful and break everything down for you to make the entire process be fast and easy! They answered every question I had.
It’s amazing, I feel so comfortable! My neighbors are so friendly, Angie it’s helpful anytime I have a question or help with my contract in the apartment...