Good staff! Apartments need updated though. New metal sliding doors in laundry room and some closets need revamped. Deck is warped and needs re-done. However it is a safe and quiet apartment complex. Staff is on the ball and very nice. This is my second lease here and the price is good for the value of the apartments. I do not think the updated apartments are worth the extra $$ but all in all good complex

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It was very easy and hassle free, staff very helpful and explained every thing, informed me about perks, neighbors are polite and outside grounds look neat and clean except corny the trash can

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The staff is friendly. Clean and well kept landscape. The pool is small, but it's nice to have it as well as the grill near the pool. It's nice to have a mailbox in the community as well.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It’s a good Neigbour hood to leave, quiet and peaceful, staffs are friendly and approachable, their office is well kept, there is parking. The outside is full of leafs and the rent is expensive. I gave 4 star because the flat is clean and tidy on the inside.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Is a good place to live and raise your family I enjoy been here They staff are kind And respectful The environment is clean The neighbor are nice I feel safe

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

So far I enjoy it here . Very quiet , enough parking spaces at all times and I love the park for my daughter! The staff is very nice too. Only thing is my apartment smelled like smoke and still does , upon move in but the leasing office is working on jt

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Es un lugar tranquilo, sus alrededores son limpios, mis necesidades en cuanto arreglar algo que no esta bien dentro de mi casa son realizadas de inmediato, la gente es coordial, su estacionamiento es amplio. El personal que labora dentro y fuera de la oficina es muy atenta y ayudan a salucionar cualquier problema.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Apartment exceeded my expectations with marble counter tops in the kitchen and both bathrooms. The front office staff are friendly and always professional and eager to help in anyway they can.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

So far, my experience here has been great. I've noticed quiet but friendly neighbors, plenty of parking, a nice tennis court, and a very nice and helpful staff. The only improvements I can think of are an improved pool and grill area, and fitness center addition with adequate equipment, and a better method of getting packages delivered. Thank you so much!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The new management team as I call it is great! The late night party noise that happens every weekend needs to be addressed though it’s really taken its toll. I’ve spoken to other residents about it who feel the same.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great community with Great people and great management. Just moved into a bigger apartment within the same community and still feel the same about it.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Overall after almost 6 months living here. I highly recommend Saybrooke. From the 1st visit, to the application process and getting the keys it was a smooth and easy process thanks to Angie our leasing consultant 🤗. The place is always clean, maintenance is always prompt to help, they regularly pick up litter outside the buildings and the property has a lot of good amenities. The only 2 things I do not like but can live with is parking, and not being to have my own bbq But overall great experience so far.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Overall, Good place to live but the prices can overweigh the quality of the actual apartment homes. My experience has been livable but not superior

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Apartments are spacious. I've lived here for 10 years now. Never had any issues.The community, is safe and clean. Staff is very helpful and awesome.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Our time here was great while it lasted!! Now on to new things! Our time here was great very nice apartments answered great neighborhood!!!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Management staff is great as well as maintenance staff. Family has been living here over a decade. Anyone who likes safety, clean environment and good management and office staff should live here.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We have recently moved to Saybrooke Apartments and every thing has been great. The unit is spacious. The community offers every thing we need and more. The leasing office staff are friendly.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great place to live very relaxing community , sometime hard to find parking , good pool and gym and tennis court , but no basketball court !!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I love Saybrooke apartments and staff members everyone is so helpful. The community is very quiet and well kept. Management just need to do something about people parking with commerical vehicles it's too many and it's hard to find parking.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I moved in a little over a week ago, and so far everything in the apartment is great and works perfectly fine. This is my first apartment with my boyfriend and we have had no issues with anything and management is super nice.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We've moved here recently and it's excellent, the location is wonderful and about 20 minutes out to everything we could need. Apartments cut out a good amount of sound too!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I have lived here since around 2013...It is pretty quiet around here....the maintenance makes repairs pretty quick. It's not a whole lot to complain about

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The experience has been great quite community neighborhood is friendly, people are always very nice affordable housing. My family enjoys visiting me here. I would recommend this place

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I've lived here for a little over 2 years and I have loved it. It is a warm inviting community and it is very spacious for the price. Friendly staff and great neighbors.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It has been a great 2 years here!!!!! This is a great neighborhood very convenient to the highway and shops!!!! Great place if they didn’t keep raising the rent by 100’s of dollars