Overall after almost 6 months living here. I highly recommend Saybrooke. From the 1st visit, to the application process and getting the keys it was a smooth and easy process thanks to Angie our leasing consultant 🤗. The place is always clean, maintenance is always prompt to help, they regularly pick up litter outside the buildings and the property has a lot of good amenities. The only 2 things I do not like but can live with is parking, and not being to have my own bbq But overall great experience so far.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Overall, Good place to live but the prices can overweigh the quality of the actual apartment homes. My experience has been livable but not superior

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Apartments are spacious. I've lived here for 10 years now. Never had any issues.The community, is safe and clean. Staff is very helpful and awesome.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Our time here was great while it lasted!! Now on to new things! Our time here was great very nice apartments answered great neighborhood!!!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Management staff is great as well as maintenance staff. Family has been living here over a decade. Anyone who likes safety, clean environment and good management and office staff should live here.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We have recently moved to Saybrooke Apartments and every thing has been great. The unit is spacious. The community offers every thing we need and more. The leasing office staff are friendly.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great place to live very relaxing community , sometime hard to find parking , good pool and gym and tennis court , but no basketball court !!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I love Saybrooke apartments and staff members everyone is so helpful. The community is very quiet and well kept. Management just need to do something about people parking with commerical vehicles it's too many and it's hard to find parking.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I moved in a little over a week ago, and so far everything in the apartment is great and works perfectly fine. This is my first apartment with my boyfriend and we have had no issues with anything and management is super nice.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

We've moved here recently and it's excellent, the location is wonderful and about 20 minutes out to everything we could need. Apartments cut out a good amount of sound too!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I have lived here since around 2013...It is pretty quiet around here....the maintenance makes repairs pretty quick. It's not a whole lot to complain about

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The experience has been great quite community neighborhood is friendly, people are always very nice affordable housing. My family enjoys visiting me here. I would recommend this place

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I've lived here for a little over 2 years and I have loved it. It is a warm inviting community and it is very spacious for the price. Friendly staff and great neighbors.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It has been a great 2 years here!!!!! This is a great neighborhood very convenient to the highway and shops!!!! Great place if they didn’t keep raising the rent by 100’s of dollars

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It's only been 10 days since we moved, and we already love it here! The staff is AMAZING and really did do their best to make the moving transition as easy as possible!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Nice people, good place to live, very good amenities, so quiet and calm, very nice neightborhood, Angie its very nice and so helpfull, definitely great place

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I rated 5 star because it’s a very good community to live in and a good neighbourhood. The community is quite and the metro is closed by and easy access to shops

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Because it’s the most clean area to living and beautiful apartments also it’s very close of everything and safe for my kids to playing around with no worries

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

great quiet community. lots of friendly neighbors. near the mall and plenty of recreation and food nearby. Community does have some pests present.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Great Community. Great location. Beautiful Landscaping. Management is super friendly. Been living here for 2 years and Haven't had any issues with neighbors.Overall Great place to live in.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

It has been over a decade since we have moved in. All of the work staff over the years have been exceptional. Most turnover was due to old District Manager and her off the cuff "policy" and "rules". Also, there must be a program to develop the CD's and ACD's and maintenance staff. The owners must provide more pay to those who are working plus the ability to have training. Pay increases could be tied to the completion of the training or career path development. Since the staff is working with one of the bundle of rights in real estate, pay for them to attend Montgomery College Real Estate Training or other SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) based online classes.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Community is a tad pricey and the kitchen could be bigger, but the maintenance is top notch and the staff is courteous. I have already renewed my lease once.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The staff is always so sweet and ready to help! Beautiful location and reasonable prices. I’ve really enjoyed living at Saybrooke it’s very quiet and family friendly

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I’ve been here for over four years now and though I’ve had a few bad experiences management has been stellar when addressing issues. I get along fine with other residents and have never had any problems.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I love my apartment, it's nice, cozy, spacey and quiet. The rental office personnel is awesome. The grounds stay clean and the maintenance crew are great.