Saybrooke Apartments

4.4

4.4

The people are nice and its very peaceful here I have 0 complaints. The people at the rental offense have been so kind, my neighbors have been generous and I love how comfortable but small the apartment is
We've been living in saybrooke apartments complex for 5 years now, we love this place specially for the parking lot you can park anywhere. Maintenance personal are always on time if i need something to be fix at my apt.
People below are nice but to many people & To many visitors Friday through late Sunday night male visitors like to pee at the beginning of the woods I’ve Said something to a couple of their visitors not sure they speak or understand but gives me relief saying something.
Our moving date was the 03 of august, just about 3 days before we had an unexpected call telling us the apartment was infested with roaches. We had no other option but to still move in…. After many bottles of roach repellent and chemicals there are still a lot. I find it a little ridiculous that how the apartment can be this bad just a week from moving in. Like no one did anything. Also on the 3 d tour there’s marble countertops and a black beautiful chimney. When we got here there was none of that but roaches crawling throughout the kitchen. We still haven’t gotten rid of them and that means no food in the kitchen so we’ve been spending a lot of money eating out. So far this experience has been horrible. I put a star and a half because I think the office was a little helpful and nice but that’s about it.
Everyone here is really nice and friendly. The staff as well Very satisfide of the community and the amenities that is offered to us Thank you
Very convenient location to get to very close bus stop for residents without car. Giant Food is just two blocks of road away. The office are all very friendly and quick help person that makes me feel like family.
So far the community is nice, friendly, and quite. The units are bigger then I thought. We love the pool. My kids swim all day long. Waiting to flyer the keys to the gym so I can start back working out on my off days. I also love how even though I’m on the second floor it feels like the first. Not to many steps at all.
I love the neighborhood so far. I’m so excited to live here and get to know more people!!! My son and I are already settling in beautifully.
We love leaving here, it is quiet and very comfortable no roddents or any insects. Everyone seems very professional except one neighbor but you canoot please everyone,
It’s great so far. My son and I absolutely and greatly love it, we are blessed to be here at Saybrook Apartments. The community is clean and quiet.