Poor, I would not recommend this place to anyone, I had sine work done in my apartment and the people who were here stole. I called the manager and she could care less, didn't even bother to acknowledge it. Can't wait till our lease is up. Place sucks.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

As of now ya get no stars.Needs plenty improvement.With all the upcharge in lease renewal you'd think we get new, improved interior apartment, but the leasing office looks modern emaculate! Lack of communication on notifying residents on important matters.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The dumpersters need to be taken care of. They are too often overflowing. Also more core could be taken of the dumping on grounds. Its unsightly to look at.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Not sure yet. Just some follow through is a little misguided have yet to experience actual residency at Saybrook. I am hoping for a pleasant experience

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The kitchen needs serious updating. The wood cabinets are painted over with some kind of paint. The sign outside days luxury apartments. There is nothing luxurious in the kitchen. Appliances are fine.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Management is par for the course. It is frustrating to have kids turning heating/air-conditioning units off and my electric bill skyrocketing because of it and then have nothing done to correct this situation. If outside switches aren't going to be isolated from access by children on the property, then Saybrooke should start paying the electric bill, with rent so high, I can't continue doing both!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The place is good enough but many of the residents don't care and don't take care of anything. There is trash/food scraps all over the place and the trash/recycling areas are a disaster.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Building is nosey not kept clean at all. Trash outside of the doors of Renata apartment. Dog poop all over the common area. Dogs barking all night. Hoping still for the best.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I’ve been here for over four years now and though I’ve had a few bad experiences management has been stellar when addressing issues. I get along fine with other residents and have never had any problems.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Well with the new management I can honestly say I thought the transition would be fine but come to find out I was completely wrong....I will give it another chance before I make my final judgment!!!

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

The apartment is fair for the price we pay as monthly rent. It would be nice if the apartment management could provide free water instead of charging $25-$30 every month for it.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Good and safe place to live. It can be quite noisy from neighbors and mid-County highway. Pepco bill can be high due to old widows so summers are extremely hot and winters are cold.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Neat surroundings and safe environment. Maintenance are easy to reach and quick to recover/fix any damages in the apartment. Representatives are also helpful and friendly.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I’ve lived here for 5 years and my experience has been mostly positive with the exceptions of the sprinkler issue and ongoing heating issue. Both have been resolved. I do like living here and you can’t beat the location.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Nice community and apartment. Apartment repair person should work more on customer satisfaction. Nice area and always keeps the apartment clean

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Good evening Saybrook is the great place to live it's always clean.The rental office that is very nice pleasant and it really smells really really good in there.I love it the maintenance men are very prompt

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Overall, Good place to live but the prices can overweigh the quality of the actual apartment homes. My experience has been livable but not superior

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Management is great, always there when you need them. I've been here 2 1/2 years with no major concerns. The noise after 10pm can be addressed as people tend to blast music or run around outside.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

So far my experience has been wonderful. The directory at the main leasing office is OUTSTANDING! She is pleasant and genuinely caring towards your needs. I recommend this place and the community.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Saybrook is a nice, quiet place to live. The staff and maintenance guys are really nice and quick to resolve any issues. I recommend living here.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I have been here for over three years I would really like to meet with request is always done in the town manager of the staff this Waze very pleasant and professional and helpful I enjoyed living at Saybrook Apartment community In Gaithersburg Maryland. And I will refer friends family , To live here in experience the same thing I have experience thank you

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

I like living in the neighborhood! It is very well maintained. The lease office personnel are very friendly and helpful. It is a little noisy due to Midcounty Hwy so close but is close to Shady Grove metro and ICC. The apartment is very pretty, spacious and have received multiple compliments from friends and family. I recommend living here.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Saybrooke is a great neighborhood. It is very convenient to stores, 270, schools and much more. Everyone at the leasing office takes the time to know their tenants on a personal level and to make sure all of your needs are met.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

Well maintained community. Typically responsive repair requests. Convenient location to shopping, activities and transportation. Wish they would do a better job of snow removal. Office staff very friendly.

Reply from Saybrooke Apartments

great quiet community. lots of friendly neighbors. near the mall and plenty of recreation and food nearby. Community does have some pests present.