Saybrooke Apartments

Poor, I would not recommend this place to anyone, I had sine work done in my apartment and the people who were here stole. I called the manager and she could care less, didn't even bother to acknowledge it. Can't wait till our lease is up. Place sucks.
1 star
I have made many complaints and nothing has been done about it at this point I’m so frustrated. I’m done with the noise over my head late at night until early morning. Also I witness yesterday a two men take one car out of a parking space in front of the building and park a truck/ work van. He has two work vans in the neighborhood.
1 star
As of now ya get no stars.Needs plenty improvement.With all the upcharge in lease renewal you'd think we get new, improved interior apartment, but the leasing office looks modern emaculate! Lack of communication on notifying residents on important matters.
The dumpersters need to be taken care of. They are too often overflowing. Also more core could be taken of the dumping on grounds. Its unsightly to look at.
Not sure yet. Just some follow through is a little misguided have yet to experience actual residency at Saybrook. I am hoping for a pleasant experience
Building is nosey not kept clean at all. Trash outside of the doors of Renata apartment. Dog poop all over the common area. Dogs barking all night. Hoping still for the best.
Management is par for the course. It is frustrating to have kids turning heating/air-conditioning units off and my electric bill skyrocketing because of it and then have nothing done to correct this situation. If outside switches aren't going to be isolated from access by children on the property, then Saybrooke should start paying the electric bill, with rent so high, I can't continue doing both!
The kitchen needs serious updating. The wood cabinets are painted over with some kind of paint. The sign outside days luxury apartments. There is nothing luxurious in the kitchen. Appliances are fine.
The place is good enough but many of the residents don't care and don't take care of anything. There is trash/food scraps all over the place and the trash/recycling areas are a disaster.
The apartment is fair for the price we pay as monthly rent. It would be nice if the apartment management could provide free water instead of charging $25-$30 every month for it.