Have enjoyed living here. No issues with neighbors or anything. Staff is very helpful and maintenance is pretty good as well with being on time for requests.

I absolutley love my apartment, we are definitley here until we purchase a home. I also have nothing but great things to say about Alex and the front office! Always helpful and courteous!

The office staff was great! They were nice and informative. Our closet space is great too. The nature views are good. The parking can be alittle stressful though.

Love living here, very nice & friendly neighbors (and dogs) and a great area especially with the white river right behind. The apartments are an amazing price for our spacious they are.

Scandia is a safe place to live but they need to fix this water issue and take carpets out of bathrooms even if the unit is not upgraded because its gross

Only been here a week, but so far so good. I know the maintenance team is understaffed, but they have been responsive so far. Hopefully they find more staff and keep up the good work!

I have lived here for over 10 years and even though there is always something that could be done better. We have a great office staff and I feel safe here.

Absolutely the most bang for your buck in this area. I do knock off one star because of the slow maintenance response times and the troubles we're having with our laundry exhaust.

I love my apartment unit the community is nice and clean aside from dealing with unpleasant neighbor who continued to harass us until we notified management. We will be moving soon but aside from that really great staff and quiet neighborhood.

I am having great time staying scandia. Fortunate to have nice and friendly neighbours who always have smiles on their faces. Nice gym but wish is 24 hr access for all.

Great spot to live, competitive rent with options for different budgets. The office tends to be on their game and helpful when needed. I stare a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a friend, lucky enough to have a patio with an awesome view of the forest/river in the back. I would recommend to at least come take a look

Administration employees are nice and helpful. The apartment I currently reside in feels homely. Everything up until now has met my initial expectations of this place. The amenities are nice and the community is very dog friendly.

2 years living here and I never thought I would be so sad to move! Scandia has been a great first apartment for myself. It feels like home. The amenities are great... the gym is decent and who can complain about having a washer and dryer in their apartment. The staff has also been nothing but amazing. Ali and the team really go out of their way to make sure everything works out. Thank you Scandia!!

We absolutely Love our New home. The office staff is super helpful and courteous. And we love the fitness center. I had a problem with my washer and the office kept me informed as to what was being done to fix the issue.

Maintenance needs improvements, and there is literally no where for children to play only a place for pets. This community needs to be more family friendly since there are so many children living here!

We renewed lease. Rent didn’t go up as high as I thought so it’s pretty fair. We still need more maintenance to keep up with repairs & such but overall Scandia staff & residents are ok

Community is great. Apartment is okay. Needed quite a bit of fixing but nothing too major. Nice gym. The best thing going for this place is the location.

great location, laidback, friendly neighbors, friendly staff. The cleanliness of the neighborhood/grass area could improve as well as the apartment amenities- too many problems w/ heat, dishwasher, laundry washer for an upgraded apartment. But besides all that, I love living in Scandia. :)

My experience in Scandia has been great. The apartment is spacious. The community is busy and accommodates any number of different lifestyles, young people, whole families, roommates, and friendly faces can be found all throughout the community.

The reason I have to give my community a 4 is because of Maintenance...I put a request in in February and it still hasn’t been fixed..I have called several times to no end..I was told last time someone would call me back and I am still waiting after a week..I’m pretty much over it..When I moved in a request took so long I paid an outside company to do it...

My experience so far has been great. Scandia staff is great. The apartments are being updated. I have recommended Scandia to others who are now residents.

The office is always prompt to handle my issues. However they are not quick to replace the dog bags or empty the trash there. It would also be nice to have more then 2 trash compactors in the complex

Really love living here. Apartments are really nice and appliances are up to date. Only bad thing is I wish maintenance would be quicker or respond to service request but other than that. Great place

Very nice apartments and maintenance staff is great! They help you as soon as they can and care to fix the problem! Love living here with my dog who loves the dog park so much

Ast. Manager Ali is the best! Always so helpful when it comes to the property! Very knowledgeable about the leasing contract and able to break everything down easily for you!