Scandia

Scandia is a calming place to live in, especially, the workers doing there job 100 percent. Making the residents feel more welcome and comfortable in there situation as needed. Maintenance workers are very corporative and quick. Good place to live in.
Scandia is in the perfect area and has a bunch of amenities. I love the wide open apartments and nice balcony! It is full of a younger crowd of people but worth it for the price. The un updated apartment could use some fixing up but all around they are nice.
I absolutely love it here! The spacious apartments are amazing! The staff, neighbors, & all the lovely dogs are so nice too! I love how nice the apartment looks when they upgraded it.
I love my apartment and the community! My apartment is spacious and comfortable. The grounds of the complex are well maintained and we have nice amenities to choose from. The only downside I have is the number of bugs. Living in the woods means lots of bugs.
Great, safe area near everything. View of the white River & a great view! Amenities should be better though- the gym is very small and the dog park is not kept up
The timelines of maintenance call aren’t the greatest. It’s not like how it use to be when we first moved in. I don’t like it nor do I dislike it. It’s a place to stay for now.
I’ve enjoyed being a resident here 75% of the time. Although I didn’t have to apply for assistance (yet) due to Covid-19, I’m both surprised and grateful for the consideration.
The staff is very friendly. The maintenance is doing there best with the conditions we have to live by. The trash situation needs some serious fixing. It is so embarrassing to drive in and that is one of the first sights you see is trash over flowing everywhere so disgusting. The grounds are pretty much kept up with. I have only been here a few months but from what I have experienced is the people who live in this community seem to be friendly and all around good people. I enjoy my apartment. I have a pretty great view. I am not one to really write reviews so this is very difficult to try to come up with I really don’t think it should have a minimum of anything.
Everyone is very friendly and the staff and maintenance are very prompt. The only complaints would be the noise level from other people's apartments can be heard very easily through the walls. I also wish there were more trash dumpsters instead of one on each side at the very front. especially when the trash overflows frequently. I would also like if the apartment complex offered recycling.
Loving the building so far. Great price to size ratio, especially in comparison to nearby complexes. We are very pleased to have signed a lease here