Scandia

3.9

3.9

Hady
I love it, never had no problems. Th staff has always been professional and courteous. I have been here since last January. I highly recommend for anyone looking for somewhere to live.
Macy
Love our apartment so far. However it’s not necessarily the complexes problem, but I do wish there was more trash bins or something better. It’s hard when it all just starts to pile on top. But other than that we’ve been very happy
Kristina E.
I love my apartment and my neighbors at Scandia! The location is so convenient. I’m so glad I chose to live here. My 3 years here have been a great experience!
Lindsay
Scandia is in a great location with lots to do in the area. The front office staff are often friendly and try to offer solutions when there are problems. The biggest complaint with Scandia is in the maintenance. I have often waited over a month to get a maintenance problem fixed (even when it's just that a lightbulb needs to be replaced) and when they do come there are many times that the problem was not actually fixed.
David
This is my 2nd time being a resident at Scandia. I recently sold my home ; and, moved back due to my positive experience of living here before. I can't imagine living in another Apartment community. The units are unique and spacious. This time I chose a rehabbed Halmstead Penthouse. I love the floor plan and having a full size washer and dryer, plus a garage makes living here perfect. My view is great! The office staff is amazing. Kristy was professional and caring; making sure everything was perfect for my moving in process. Ali and Hanna are very helpful with any concerns. What a great team! I plan on making Scandia my home for a long time.
Makayla
My apartment is filled with mold, my whole apartment smells like weed (we don’t smoke weed, or anything for that matter) this place is sooo trashy. Honestly the worst place I’ve ever lived. The management is horrible. So rude and inconsiderate. I have a newborn baby, and I have to worry about his health because of how badly this apartment is. When we moved in I was cleaning it. It flooded our first night 4 month later the whole place caught on fire. Then 3 months later it almost did again. The windows aren’t sealed right. They offered the come “clean them” like wtf? How tf is that going to solve the mold. They need replaced. We should not be paying what we are paying this apartment is worth maybe $600. Not $1050. I can’t wait till may so we can get out of here.
Todd
I have enjoyed living here since moving in a few months ago. Office staff and maintenance are friendly and quick to respond to resident issues.
Samantha
You wait months for a response about issues that are on-going. Can never get a straightforward answer. It is like pulling teeth to try to get any maintenance done. I just want out
Madeliene
I would give zero stars for the residents. We have had multiple packages stolen and straight disrespect from many. There are some very trashy people here. The only saving grace is the property staff. They get the 5 stars. They are very helpful with concerns but you can’t fix these people here.
Dylan
1 star
Terrible. Old building, makes for never hearing the end of the people who live above me walking around, jumping, yelling, and the god awful bass boosted music. At all hours of the night. Have complained to mgmt but nothing ever gets done here. Windows are disgusting, mold has formed, I’ve considered hiring a tenant rights attorney to get my money back as this place is surely uninhabitable. Also, the Indianapolis Fire Department had to come to my apartment for a possible electrical fire in the water heater, and concluded the wiring is not up to code for the city. This place is an embarrassment and I wouldn’t sign another lease here if it were free. One star represents zero stars in this review.