Scandia

I was told that my apartment was going to be fully upgraded prior to moving in but once I moved in and saw the condition of it I was VERY unsatisfied!! The apartment was definitely NOT upgraded and it looked as if the previous tenants had just moved out literally the day before I moved in!! I will be asking to receive a discount on my first month’s rent and if they won’t accommodate me especially after receiving photo proof of the condition then I will be taking it up with corporate.
I want all the issues resolved. Dining room lights not working, bathtub paint peeling, left front burner and oven light not working, bathroom drawers not fixed. Still don't have access to the community intranet because my apartment is on someone else's name.
It's the absolute worst. I sent a message about our roaches and broken oven on Saturday morning and still no response. We haven't had an oven for almost 2 months and the extermination didn't work and a month later we have roaches EVERYWHERE and they won't contact me about fixing it.
Management doesn’t care. Maintenance is horrible. My windows after living here for 3 years still have not been fixed. You can hear my neighbors walking and the others who scream and fight.
My windows have not been fixed it’s been almost 2 years and over a year since alley the assistant manager came to my apartment personally to see the issues but yet all the service requests have magically been completed unfortunately I do not have the money to move so I am stuck here
The apartment is cute, the complex is dingy and the facilities are is terrible shape and not maintained at all. Office staff is very nice, but do not communicate with each other or their maintenance workers, so its horribly mismanaged. Should have gone to Metropolitan Fishers instead.
The place is dirty, garbage is pilling up near the compactor and my apparent was put together carelessly. My electric bill is running high on the weekends, even when I'm not there. I keep my heat between 60 and 64, leave no lights on and yet, my kWh use on the weekends is double what it is on a weekday, making me think the meter they are reading isn't mine. The paint job in the apartment was carelessly done. There are stains on the kitchen counter.. the fireplace has white paint sprayed on it, like it wasn't protected when the spayed the wall near it. Basically, if I could get out of my lease, I would. I have no plans to ever renew my lease here and would never recommend this apartment complex to anyone.
Poorly managed. Constantly being ignored by the office. Maintenance? A blind man could do better. Washer/Dryer? Steals money every time. Overall, terrible.
this is a great place to live but the only thing that i dont like is that they can smoke inside the apartments. that is the only thing that i dont like
This place is not worth even half the money they charge. The community and the apartments are not clean, breaking their own lease agreement from day 1 along with Marion County health codes. Staff ignores residents concerns, even StoneCreek the company that owns Scandia. Not worth anyones time or money to live here. Ive regretted signing a lease with this place since day 1 of move in.