Scott Crossing
4 stars111 Reviews

Cormesha
Love living here! The staff is amazing, super friendly and professional. The amenities are some of the best I've seen. Community is very walkable and convenient.
Elise
Great place to live. Great location to lots of restaurants and calm living environment. Apartment’s amenities are top notch. Spacious apartment with a great kitchen.
Nate Hyunsoo
Great Place and price. This place has great facility with affordable pricing. As a resident, I was surprised by the hospitality by the leasing office Courtney too
Priyanka
The apartment, neighborhood, and amenities have been great so far. The building is clean and quiet and safe. I appreciate being able to park my car in a garage.
Temi
I love living at Scott Crossing. My favorite part has to be the design of the community/apartment as well as the surrounding area. I love being able to walk to get food or groceries. The only downside is that the location of my apartment is very noisy— from the slam of the door that connects the buildings to the loud music being played.
Tyler
Overall everything has been great. Only concern is Security, to keep homeless people & trespassing out the building, & cleaning professionals to maintain the building everyday. We also need coffee on the weekends!
Yolanda
Modern dreamy great walk score luxurious place to live! You won’t need a car to reside here… right outside your door are all the stores galore and more, as well as the bus line! What more could we ask for🤗
Melissa
Experience has been pretty good with staff, we had a lease issue that was not resolved properly otherwise good experience. Pro: The staff are pretty friendly, the amenities are good, property stays clean Cons: you can hear neighbors
Alvin
Scott Crossing is really nice with great amenities. The indoor Sauna is one of many favorites of all the amenities. Staff is nice and the community is located within walking distance from many nice restaurants and shops.
Shaojun
Good apartment, but the staff is not as good as the apartment. Good apartment, but the staff is not as good as the apartment. Good apartment, but the staff is not as good as the apartment.