Sea Pines

4.4

4.4

Joe
This place is nice and quiet. Not too much happens. I still need kitchen lights. I still believe maintenance needs help. Maybe am apprentice?Crazy times we live in. RIP Mrs Melissa
Libia Marisol
The apt was not move in ready at all. It was dirty, big roaches everywhere, the light fixtures weren’t working properly, the water faucet and shower in the bathroom are not working properly. The carpet in the room was dirty. The air conditioner in the room doesn’t work and I can list so many other things. Very disappointed
Eva
Quiet and beautiful neighborhood. Easily accessible apartments. Minor damages in unrenovated studio. And 24/7 access to the laundry service room.
Jeffrey
Nice and quiet. Always able to park close to unit. Grounds well maintained. Staff nice and accommodating . A great fit for my needs Apartment is good, shower head could be higher, its meant for a small person.
Nayana
This apartment area is so quiet and so nice 👍🏽 The neighbors are very sweet and helpful. Even being by a highway it’s still very quiet. The Mrs.Melissa is such a sweet heart and truly cares about her residents.
Shauntae
It has been great. Melissa is really nice and Mr Bill is too. They get things done quick and always in communications with us about things. They've made my stay great.
Lacey
Peaceful atmosphere, good apartment for the price, quiet. I like the location we're in, surrounded by trees and so close to the park. Very satisfied here.
Dana
Melissa is a kind and wonderful person. Move in was easy and pleasant. Thank you Melissa!!! I've had a move in go so easy. Mr. Bill was a great help as well. Thanks to the crew at Sea pines.
Keith
2 months ago
Very beautiful and I love being here , I have met some good neighbors out here and very convenient for me to get to work as well, I'm glad I'm here , and close to all stores in the area as well ,very clean maintenance here as well staff is very polite and informative , Melissa is great and Bill as well , Thank you so much
Joi
2 months ago
I like it out here. It's quiet. Neighbors are friendly. I like to stay to myself but there are 2 that I talk to and go visit. The other people we speak and have small talk every now and then. My apartment is cozy and peaceful. I have a one bedroom and have a full size washer and dryer. My previous apartment was bigger in square footage but didn't have a washer and dryer. They claimed the apartments were too small. I have an end unit so feels like my own little house. It's perfect size wise just for me.