Seabourn Cove

I love my home. It is beautiful, spacious and what you'd expect from a luxury unit. Unfortunately, I do not feel as though the "luxury" aspect extends beyond my front door. In my 4 months: the gates in my "gated" community, Clubhouse gates, and pedestrian gates have remained open with broken locks. Office staff are incredibly disrespectful, and unprofessional in their communications with eachother as well as leasees. Multiple times did a rule change depending on whom gave it. The butterfly walk is in fact a trash dump and a eye sore. There's a constant smell of feces, lack of butterflies, limited safety as it sits off of a busy street, and pile of mattresses and unwanted furniture. Valet trash is not optional($25/mon), but it seems as though the trash they will pick up is. Facilities, such as the basketball court/saunas have been taken apart without repair and so much more With what I pay monthly , I'd expect more from a community that prides it's self on it's amenities.
I really like the community! The pool and the gym are perfect, I just wish the playground would open my little sister really wants to play there
I lived in Seabourn Cove from April 2019 to Jun 2020 with my fiancé, kids & dog - WE ALL LOVED IT !! Yes - even the dog! Unfortunately my fiancé passed away April 2020 and I needed to move away for mental health reasons... I missed it so much - I'm signed my lease and coming back!
Very nice community, friendly neighbors. I enjoy the gym as well as the pool area. Everything is very well set up. Everyone who lives around me is very welcoming
The experience at Seabourn cove phase has been decent so far. I like the pool area and the sun. I like the barbecue area. I like the gym. Thank you
Certified routine maintenance has been lacking. There are way too many do not use signs or pending repair. We are paying the same or higher luxury prices but without many of the amenities and security features we used to have. Starting to feel this property is being neglected.
I’ve been living at Seabourn Cove for over seven years and it has been a great place to call home. It’s safe, clean, beautiful to walk and dog friendly. I would recommend it for anyone and truly believe it is a community
i LOVE living in seabourn cove- the vibe is absolutely amazing from the gym to pool to the leasing office- i’ve lived here for 2 months and not a single problem! highly recommend seabourn cove
I think a lot of key items have been neglected. The gates are to locked and they are left open 24/7. I have a real concern about this. Phase I pool and gym are constantly dirty. Gym has broken treadmill, shoulder machine for couple months. Broken large umbrella has not been fixed or replaced for many months. None of the TV’s are on and playing. This has been going on for months. Do you really care about us/our community? I haven’t checked to see if the sink has been fixed in the grill area. I love my neighbors and my hope is these issues get resolved ASAP. There is no sense in a dirty pool and gym! Get people to keep these areas clean.
The community of seabourn co e has a great feel. Friendly people, its very clean , very well maintain. The professional staff at the lease office is super helpful.