Seabourn Cove

Community is clean and modern, really big apartments and beautiful pool They need to enforce parking... no one respects parking signs and every parks
So far, I am in love with this place. Phase II is very clean and organized. I love my new home, my daughter are happy and so if my fiancé. I love how we are literally 2 min from all the shopping areas. In addition I’m looking forward to my future stay here at seabourne cove
Great community, so glad we found it! Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming really makes it feel like home. The dog park is an awesome addition too my dog kylo loves all the new friends he gets to meet there.
Beautiful community, clean, a lot nature, a lot space in the apartment, I like the Pool, Although I didn't have a good experience moving to my new apartment because I was uncleaned, I like the community.
Love it! Love my apartment and amenities. The pool is great and the gym. The neighborhood is quiet. The garage is small but fits storage and my car.
My wife and I have been living here for almost 6 years. We have enjoyed our time here for the most part. The amenities are great and most of our neighbors are friendly.
I just moved in, but I just 😍 love it here. I have a beautiful view. The grounds are gorgeous. I luv the nature walk. I can’t wait to use the pool and gym. Thank you the staff is super friendly and helpful!
I can even begin to express how much I appreciate the staff at Seaborne Cove, they go beyond trying to make your stay wonderful. I really wish I could purchase a townhouse on this property.
Just moved in. So far so good. Love the neighborhood. Everyone is friendly. It’s great to be close to the beach and shopping. The pool and gym are great. The community is quiet and seems safe.
We have a 3 bedroom , has a very nice layout & good light. Love the location close to beach close to store .We find the staff is very helpful & nice