Ilana has been a pleasure to work with. She has been so helpful through the moving in process. Can’t say enough about Seabourn Cove and how well kept the property is. I’ve only been here a week, but I am very pleased to be a part of the community.

Just recently moved in but so far I love it! I am enjoying being able to go play basketball then work out in the gym right after. Everyone is always super nice as well.

Friendly, fun and professional staff! Timely maintenance and simply an outstanding place to live! The convenience to all major highways and airports a huge plus.

I am happy I made the choice to move into Seabourn Cove. I am surprised how comfortable and at home i feel already. I am looking forward to enjoying the property amenities soon.

The staff has been so wonderful and helpful during our whole experience. Anything we need fix is completed the next day. The trash service is so convenient. The dog park could be a lot better and cleaner. But all the other amenities are well taken care of. No issues with noise and every one is so nice and friendly here.

Seabourne is a great place to live. Family friendly with great amenities. Upscale properties with great finishes. Greystar is a great mgmt company.

I love living here. I only have to walk 45 seconds to get to the pool. The neighborhood is quiet with everyone respecting each other. The attached garage is a plus.

The application process was really smooth, Yana at the front desk is very helpful and genuinely very nice! I love the community so far and look forward to our time living at Seabourn.

Too much dog poop Parking spot too far & over priced No lights in apartment Outlets difficult to use Gate didn’t work for two months

I love it here so far. Everyone always says hello when we walk by. The grounds are beautiful and clean. The front office and kind, and always there when we need to ask questions. We love the spacious layout of our apartment and how close it is to down town Delray and the beach!

Great place to live I have lived in this area for years and by far this is one of the best communities to live in for the value .... Highly recommended

So far I am very impressed with Seaborne Cove! It is a lovely neighborhood, well kept and quiet. The townhomes are a great size and I really enjoy the amenities.

Great amenities, prompt maintence staff , well maintained community, and all around a 5-star community! My only issue is that with this new community online site, they must accept what you post because if you post something negative in regards to the community, they do not post it. It could be anything. So they will only let you communicate if it’s on their terms.

We love living here. The only problem is that the gates are being taken down.. we need the gates to work and to feel like there is some safety here. The maintenance crew is great and so is the office staff!!!!!

I love the new change in management. Much better focus on customer service and the needs of the residents. Open to suggestions and several community functions to get everyone together to build a stronger community. Keep up the excellent work and look forward to the new mulch in Sept.

Great place to live. Quiet. Wonderful amenities. Staff is great and communication to the community is outstanding. Hope when I need maintenance they are just as accommodating

It’s nice!! Love it here!! Great staff! Pool is amazing! ❤️❤️❤️ I would love to leave here all the time!!! I hope it can always be this great here!

We have enjoyed living here for the last 4.5 years. The amenities are really nice. Love the gym especially. The maintenance guys are great and very helpful with any situation.

I absolutely love living at Seabourn Cove! My boyfriend and I have been here about seven months now. I love being so close to the beach and different restaurants, as well as getting to use our community’s amenities...such as the 24 hour gyms and the amazing pools and barbecue areas!

Haven’t moved in quite yet. But the whole process leading up to it has been amazing and very attentive and answer all your questions. We haven’t moved in quite yet. But the whole process leading up to it has been amazing, very attentive. Makes me very confident in my choice!

We love it here!Location price amenities etc. are exceptional are filming us we certainly made the right choice for an 2nd home our of state!

The staff is amazing and very welcoming. They are all about making your move easy & painless. The actual community itself is well kept and accommodating to all residents.

Great application process. Great and pleasant staff and a safe and clean community. Happy to be a member of the family. Great location to amenities

We moved in on August 3rd and even though we don't have any furniture yet we feel right at home. Everyone is wonderful and the staff is so welcoming!

So far, so good. Am looking fwd to living in seabourn cove. Looks like a great place to live. Please give me my points now cause I dont like writing