People here are nice and pleasant. The officials staff are extremely helpful and patient always. Maintenance can take awhile but they get the work done

Wow! What an experience I received from Yana! Her enthusiasm was so refreshing. She showed us the property and had me hooked! Thank you Yana, I can’t wait to move in! Thank you.

I Can’t complain. It is a very Nice and peaceful neighborhood. We never have any issues with any neighbors. Our neighborhood Gym is always clean and the machines are always working

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Over the last year I have enjoyed living here so much. It’s quiet, clean, well landscapes and maintained. The amenities are top notch and the leasing staff is very helpful.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

What makes Seabourn Cove stand out to me? It has modern amenities, quick maintence repairs, and attention to detail. The townhouse feel and closeness to Downtown Delray is great!

Reply from Seabourn Cove

We loved our tour so much that we signed a lease within 7 days. We are so excited and can’t wait to move in! We are also looking forward to using the gym and the amazing pool

Reply from Seabourn Cove

For the most part, things here have been great. That’s one reason we have been here for the past 4 1/2 years. Thank you for the beautiful grounds. 😊

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Great neighborhood including beautiful pools, barbecue and shaded lounging areas, friendly neighbors, excellent gym, beautiful clubhouse with coffee station, shaded parking is a huge plus in south Florida! It’s a bit lame that the room with a billiards table is not available after typical work hours (4pm) nor on the weekends without a $250 fee and a $500 deposit! Really?

Reply from Seabourn Cove

The property is well maintained and beautifully landscaped. The amenities are first class and the staff is very friendly. My only beef with the property is the lack of security as the gates are wide open all day and sometimes all night as someone must forget to close them upon leaving the office. I also wish that the clubhouse was open later as it closes when the leasing office closes. I would suggest security guards on property 24/7 as access is very easy for anyone wanting to cause harm to property.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Overall I feel the apartment community is a positive one. The areas that I feel could be improved upon consists of the following: residents that own aggressive breed dogs, residents that don't pick-up after their dogs, security gates that aren't operational most of the time, and debris near the surrounding areas where the trash area is located.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Love living here. They have an awesome staff to assist you with what ever you’re need are. They just have great customer service. Great gym and social area. They

Reply from Seabourn Cove

One of the main things that drew me into moving here is how green the area is. I immediately fell in love with how it looks. The staff (I met with Gretchen) was really nice and happy to be there. I fell in love with the place.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Amazing staff!!!!! Everyone is friendly but the office staff are accommodating and go above and beyond. Grounds are kept up good no noise from neighbors peaceful living

Reply from Seabourn Cove

My brother Adam and I moved here from Baltimore Maryland to change our lives for the better. We have been so thrilled to be able to workout, swim or play basketball whenever we would like. It has been a dream come true.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

This is our 2nd year here and we feel very peaceful and very homie. Must thank the staff for keeping seabourn cove a safe and friendly neighborhood #seabourncove

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Very peaceful community, Their service is on point. Everytime we need to be fix in apartment they take care of it right away, like plumbing, electrical they response right away. The maintenance is definitely amazing!

Reply from Seabourn Cove

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The response is very quick. When I went into the office to inquire about availability, I was greeted by one of the most friendliest person, Iyana. She made me feel at home almost immediately!!

Reply from Seabourn Cove

It is been a pleasure living in this community from the staff to the amenities to the units. The property is maintained exceptionally and is absolutely stunning we have a three bedroom it is extremely spacious for 2000 ft.² has been a complete site for family relocating to Florida and she’s in his community

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Great place to live. Location is nice. Price is fair. Units aren’t the newest, but still nice. Friendly and awesome maintenance! Front desk staff are very hard to reach and not as eager to help.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Some of the greatest maintenance personnel. Always willing to accommodate your needs. Property is always kept up, the amenities are some of the greatest.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Working with Gretchen was an absolute pleasure. I really love the community and the unit itself and location are perfect. The Maintenance Staff are very helpful, kind and courteous. Looking forward to my stay here at Seabourn Cove.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

This place feels so loving. The people around are nice and when i took my kids to the pool they were so polite. The gym is nice and one can actually get a nice workout in peace.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Overall great place to live. Amazing pool and I love having an electric car charger out front. Amazing location so close to Delray and West Palm.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

We’ve only been here a month so far, but we absolutely love it! The neighborhood is always so clean when I’m out walking my dog. We also love how close we are to the beach, so we can ride our bikes!

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Seabourn cove feels like home :) it’s very spacious, clean , and new. The pool is beautiful and everyone is very friendly. The dog park is perfect for my pet!