Very peaceful community, Their service is on point. Everytime we need to be fix in apartment they take care of it right away, like plumbing, electrical they response right away. The maintenance is definitely amazing!

Reply from Seabourn Cove

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The response is very quick. When I went into the office to inquire about availability, I was greeted by one of the most friendliest person, Iyana. She made me feel at home almost immediately!!

Reply from Seabourn Cove

It is been a pleasure living in this community from the staff to the amenities to the units. The property is maintained exceptionally and is absolutely stunning we have a three bedroom it is extremely spacious for 2000 ft.² has been a complete site for family relocating to Florida and she’s in his community

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Great place to live. Location is nice. Price is fair. Units aren’t the newest, but still nice. Friendly and awesome maintenance! Front desk staff are very hard to reach and not as eager to help.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Some of the greatest maintenance personnel. Always willing to accommodate your needs. Property is always kept up, the amenities are some of the greatest.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Working with Gretchen was an absolute pleasure. I really love the community and the unit itself and location are perfect. The Maintenance Staff are very helpful, kind and courteous. Looking forward to my stay here at Seabourn Cove.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

This place feels so loving. The people around are nice and when i took my kids to the pool they were so polite. The gym is nice and one can actually get a nice workout in peace.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Overall great place to live. Amazing pool and I love having an electric car charger out front. Amazing location so close to Delray and West Palm.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

We’ve only been here a month so far, but we absolutely love it! The neighborhood is always so clean when I’m out walking my dog. We also love how close we are to the beach, so we can ride our bikes!

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Seabourn cove feels like home :) it’s very spacious, clean , and new. The pool is beautiful and everyone is very friendly. The dog park is perfect for my pet!

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Looking forward to settling in, meeting residents and getting to know the area. Seabourn has made my moving process simple and worry-free. Thanks Seabourn Cove

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Great community, nice surroundings, easy access. Excellent place for the price we where looking for. Very attentive staff, very pleasant atmosphere when you walk in for the firts time and the closing process, smooth.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Easy move, helpful staff, and really loving everything about the community so far . All resources have been easily made available for me as well

Reply from Seabourn Cove

My husband and I love living at seabourn cove. It is quiet and no one bothers you. We are close to downtown delray and lots of restaurants and shops.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

The staff is very friendly and professional and the residence is beautiful. This is the first time I have ever renewed my lease anywhere. :)

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Moved in to the community in November. It's been very good so far. I have no complaints. Well maybe just one ... I notice that some residents don't clean up after their pets. If that happened more often I would have no complaints at all.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

I have enjoyed living at Seabourn Cove. It is clean, quiet, and well maintained. The amenities are fantastic. It’s great having covered parking and updated apartment features.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Seabourn Cove has Large well appointed units at a competitive price. Efficient and responsive maintenance. Well kept grounds and adequate surface parking as well as garages in townhouses.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

At&t us a super problem, We should have options. Dog park was ruined when turf was torn out, now it's a mud mess that people dog want to bring their dogs in anymore.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

I had mostly great times living at Seabourn Cove. The pool is wonderful. The outdoor grill area at phase 2 needs maintenance almost always, so was a hit or miss if I could use it. The gym at phase 2 was great when I first moved in but now I think the community has forgotten about it- missing weights, broken machines, tv remote has no batteries, no water. The apartment itself was great and whenever I made a maintenance request the guys would be there within 24 hours. The big dogs in the neighborhood terrified my small dogs. I have no cell service any where in the community so Wi-Fi by the pool or grill area would be nice update.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Neighborhood is nice and quiet. It feels safe. Sometimes difficult for people to find on GPS. Only other concern would be the thin walls between apartments due to the fact that many people have dogs.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

We have lived here for the past 4 years. It's similar to living on a resort with the amenities such as the pool, grill area, gym and saunas.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Everything broke the 2nd Day we Moved however they were quick to come and fix it all. So that shows they have great upkeep with the property. I do like that it’s a gated community but I do not like that they only lock at night they should remain locked all day for security purposes.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

We love all the amenities the fitness center the pool. The one thing we wish we could change is the guest parking. It’s impossible to have guests over.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

The grounds seem to be neglected lately. Rent increase every renewal and no resident retention. Amenities are good. Overall the community is good.