Haven’t moved in quite yet. But the whole process leading up to it has been amazing and very attentive and answer all your questions. We haven’t moved in quite yet. But the whole process leading up to it has been amazing, very attentive. Makes me very confident in my choice!

We love it here!Location price amenities etc. are exceptional are filming us we certainly made the right choice for an 2nd home our of state!

The staff is amazing and very welcoming. They are all about making your move easy & painless. The actual community itself is well kept and accommodating to all residents.

Great application process. Great and pleasant staff and a safe and clean community. Happy to be a member of the family. Great location to amenities

We moved in on August 3rd and even though we don't have any furniture yet we feel right at home. Everyone is wonderful and the staff is so welcoming!

So far, so good. Am looking fwd to living in seabourn cove. Looks like a great place to live. Please give me my points now cause I dont like writing

My boyfriend and I love living at Seabourn Cove. The amenities are great and neighbors are all very friendly. The apartments are large as well. It is nice to live so close to Atlantic Ave and not have to pay a fortune, while also having a quiet area away from all of the traffic. The landscaping is beautiful and when our families come from out of town to visit they feel like they are staying at a mini-resort!

Going great so far!! The pool and grill area looks amazing. Cant wait to join the fun, im also looking forward to hitting the gym in the morning!!

Amazing staff! Iana is super friendly and helpful. She made sure I found the correct unit for me. I'm very exited to be part of this community.

Although our apartment was not move-in ready, the maintenance staff quickly addressed the issues and insured the rest of our move would be smooth! Loving living in Seabourn Cove so far and can't wait to see what the next year entails.

How about no first, last and small security? how about the best landscaping in the area? how about the fastest response from the maintenance company, how about the fantastic amenities? What about the meticulously maintained property or amazing pools, gyms, BB courts and sauna? How about the upbeat and professional staff and a fair rent for the area. This is the best overall rental you will find, period! I love it here!

I have enjoyed the living experience here, The community is well maintained and feels like a resort. Very quiet which is important. I’ve lived in many apartments an Seabourn Cove is one of the best.

Such a great community to live in, everyone friendly, nice amenities, attentive staff. My family and I are so much happier here and plan on staying a while.

Just moved in. So far so good :). The phase 2 gates are little funky sometimes but nothing we couldn’t fix with a quick trip to the leasing office. Community grounds are well kept, lots of pet life and friendly neighbors.

Need updated refrigerators. Backsplash in kitchen. Updated showers doors in master bath. Updated blinds in entire home. Just keeping up with other communities

People here are nice and pleasant. The officials staff are extremely helpful and patient always. Maintenance can take awhile but they get the work done

Wow! What an experience I received from Yana! Her enthusiasm was so refreshing. She showed us the property and had me hooked! Thank you Yana, I can’t wait to move in! Thank you.

I Can’t complain. It is a very Nice and peaceful neighborhood. We never have any issues with any neighbors. Our neighborhood Gym is always clean and the machines are always working

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Over the last year I have enjoyed living here so much. It’s quiet, clean, well landscapes and maintained. The amenities are top notch and the leasing staff is very helpful.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

What makes Seabourn Cove stand out to me? It has modern amenities, quick maintence repairs, and attention to detail. The townhouse feel and closeness to Downtown Delray is great!

Reply from Seabourn Cove

We loved our tour so much that we signed a lease within 7 days. We are so excited and can’t wait to move in! We are also looking forward to using the gym and the amazing pool

Reply from Seabourn Cove

For the most part, things here have been great. That’s one reason we have been here for the past 4 1/2 years. Thank you for the beautiful grounds. 😊

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Great neighborhood including beautiful pools, barbecue and shaded lounging areas, friendly neighbors, excellent gym, beautiful clubhouse with coffee station, shaded parking is a huge plus in south Florida! It’s a bit lame that the room with a billiards table is not available after typical work hours (4pm) nor on the weekends without a $250 fee and a $500 deposit! Really?

Reply from Seabourn Cove

The property is well maintained and beautifully landscaped. The amenities are first class and the staff is very friendly. My only beef with the property is the lack of security as the gates are wide open all day and sometimes all night as someone must forget to close them upon leaving the office. I also wish that the clubhouse was open later as it closes when the leasing office closes. I would suggest security guards on property 24/7 as access is very easy for anyone wanting to cause harm to property.

Reply from Seabourn Cove

Overall I feel the apartment community is a positive one. The areas that I feel could be improved upon consists of the following: residents that own aggressive breed dogs, residents that don't pick-up after their dogs, security gates that aren't operational most of the time, and debris near the surrounding areas where the trash area is located.