Seasons Villas

4.2

4.2

Awful move in experience. We were told the unit we leased was a renovated unit. It was not. Luckily, they were able to locate a renovated unit same day, just several hours later. The renovated unit was filthy. They had cleaners come, but they did a terrible job and we had to do a lot of cleaning ourselves. The carpets were not clean and the walls had not been touched up or repainted. We had to move in that day as we had no where else to go. We could not fully move in because painters and the carpet cleaners had to come the next day. We were only credited $250 and the rent is unbelievably expensive for the quality of the townhome.
Nice layout. Rather expensive. Maintenance was slow to fix things. Had to go into office to resolve issues. Lots of things have broken down. Lights, air conditioning.
It's too bad because while we love the location and asthetic of our unit, we find the management to have issues with communication and follow-up. When you push them, they make the right noises, but it takes a lot of effort to get the job done. Unfortunately, there are a lot of signs of shoddy construction, leading to frequent repairs needed.
We love it here. A quite, cute, quaint community. Perfect location and the Seasons Villas team are kind, respectful, and timely. Our AC went out and it was fixed within 24 hours.
Good: Happy there are more cupboards than pictured, nice appliances, counters, floors, light fixtures, Bad: bathroom sink all cracked, paint in bathtub, disposal doesn’t work, deadbolt on front door is very loose, Ugly: washer is full of mold (hazard to my health) and really really stinks, dryer vent is totally blocked with link creating fire hazard (both unusable) Good: I’ve reported and staff has been very responsive to complaints and fixed some of the issues immediately. Bad: I can’t live there until washer and dryer are replaced. I’m requesting a refund for my inconvenience. I’m lucky I have another place to live in the interim. Conclusion: I believe I will be happy living in Seasons Villas when issues are resolved. The appearance of the community is very clean and well cared for. I’m learning to use the various online resources which cover so many reporting, payment, etc. necessities. Thank you.
Its been nice staying in and calling seasons villas home for at least a little over a year now. My children love it likewise me and they since moving in, have have experience safe, security and other things we were looking for.
We have loved living here. The grounds are kept up nicely, the community is quiet, and management has been great! We definitely are going to stay here another year!
My home is so very convenient to healthcare offices, coffee purchase, many varieties of grocery stores, and several parks for walking or entertaining grandchildren. I have especially liked viewing the spring blossoming of foundation plants and trees. Oh! I have frequent duck and bunny visitors on my patio!
We have had a great experience at SV this far. Nick and Allyson are great managers of the community. When we moved in our place looked well cleaned and renovated. Thank you to the team for managing well.
Since moving in we are very happy with our home and the community. Everyone is very nice and social. Just a couple little adjustments to be made however we are extremely happy and excited to be here. Great surrounding community.