Seasons Villas

4.2

4.2

I like where I live however a few things have been let go this summer. The only thing done on the grounds was mowing the grass. As a result there are overgrown bushes...some of which are surrounding my air conditioning unit. Mulch hasn't been replaced and it overall looks neglected. The dumpsters which were here a year ago for renovations are still across the street from my unit taking up an entire parking lot....and have since been joined with a porta potty. Supposedly the dumpsters will be moved in another month but I'll believe it when I see it. The location of the units is very handy to shopping and most of the residents seem very friendly.
Overall nice, but a bit expensive. The yard area is constantly full of garbage (I live next to the Lifetime Fitness parking lot). I do like how close it is to everything.
1 star
Enjoy the location, very loud, maintenance is very poor, no amenities, Neighborhood is good. Not enough parking, very limited, especially on weekends,
I enjoy living here and glad I renewed for another year. The only reason I didn't give a full stars rating is because I'm still waiting for a cabinet door that is missing in my upstairs bathroom! I was hoping I would get it before the end of my first year's lease! Hopefully, it will get heretofore the 2nd year is up!
We have been here less than a week, but the communication has been great so far. All of our neighbors seem very friendly. Still unpacking but we are loving the features of our new home.
We like the location, close to relatives, areas that we like to travel to. Close to golf courses, fishing areas, etc., so all is good. Woodbury is a very well planned community, we are anxious to find a permanent home.
A year in, and my boyfriend and I couldn’t be happier that we live here! The community is great, location is perfect, and we feel safe here!
Awful move in experience. We were told the unit we leased was a renovated unit. It was not. Luckily, they were able to locate a renovated unit same day, just several hours later. The renovated unit was filthy. They had cleaners come, but they did a terrible job and we had to do a lot of cleaning ourselves. The carpets were not clean and the walls had not been touched up or repainted. We had to move in that day as we had no where else to go. We could not fully move in because painters and the carpet cleaners had to come the next day. We were only credited $250 and the rent is unbelievably expensive for the quality of the townhome.
Nice layout. Rather expensive. Maintenance was slow to fix things. Had to go into office to resolve issues. Lots of things have broken down. Lights, air conditioning.
It's too bad because while we love the location and asthetic of our unit, we find the management to have issues with communication and follow-up. When you push them, they make the right noises, but it takes a lot of effort to get the job done. Unfortunately, there are a lot of signs of shoddy construction, leading to frequent repairs needed.