Sedgwick Gardens

Living at Sedgwick Gardens has been great! We love the location and the neighborhood. Staff does all that they can to make the experience more enjoyable. We hope to be here for a while.
Noise level could be a lot better. There is a lot of outside noise if you live on Connecticut Ave side and building noise. Overall a good unit with nice renovations and good amenities. Staff is nice and helpful though they seem like they could use some extra help sometimes.
Sedgwick Gardens apts. Is a great place to live. For example your super close to the metro, TARGET, Walgreens and so much more! Personally, I've enjoyed my apartment and still enjoying it. My son(dog) now has the ability to exercise and he now knows his way to and from the field & garden for exercise. #SedgewickGardensdc ROCK!!😎👍👍👍👍
I’ve had many problems with the plumbing, however they are fixed fast. Also, things like under the counters and the floorboards of the kitchen and bathroom come dirty and are stained. Good thing you can’t see them! I love the location and everything else is great.
It has been great. The location of the apartments is amazing, we are so close to the metro. I like how is always clean and they really take good care of the community
The staff is very helpful. Our Apt is in a convenient area. The neighbors our very respectful. When we need any mantience work to be done it is very fast and thorough.
I love the building and the area. Right next to the metro which is amazing. Everyone seems very nice and I love how the building is historical. I can’t wait to show my family and friends.
Sedgwick Gardens is a great community with a friendly and helpful staff. The renovated apartments are beautiful. The location of the building couldn’t be better making my commute super easy.
nice neighborhood nice building The leasing director at the Gardens location has been challenging to work with office is a disorganized Garden is nice
Sedgwick gardens is a nice comfortable affordable housing property for low income families they provided the best resident safety and maintaine excellent property concerns for their residents.