Hello Matt I would just like to state that the entire staff and management have been very supportive in my issues and concerns. The staff professionlism is outstanding here at. 3726 Sedgwick Gardens.Thank you for your support. Ms Hickerson.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

When I first moved into my apartment I was so excited about being close enough to the subway and stores for shopping. I fell in love with the lobby water fountain... it's spectacular! I called my family and bragged about the lobby area and how they have to come and see it.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I like the apartment community, I have met some very nice people. I just wish management would stop modernizing the building aesthetically. I chose this place because of the old charm it has and I would hate to see that go and this place turn into just another modern apartment building

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Pretty darned good, although there are a couple of things I would change. But firsts, the positives: good staff, friendly. Negatives: a few shady types hanging around, although potentially being addressed by police. A guy hangs out in the fitness center and just stares which is weird, and the lady who screams a lot on the 4th floor. Another thing, it’s a beautiful old building, stop trying to modernize it!! Taking out the cabana doors, painting over the retro colors and removing the old carpets!! If we wanted modern we’d live in a modern building!!

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Not very happy with the maintenance of the building and the loud noise of the residence. I also am not always happy with the time delays to fix issues in the apartment.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Best place to reside in dc, friendly neighborhood safe environment and great place to have kids...also staff is very professional and helpful

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Segewick Gardens has been so far so good. only minor issues so far. Think overall it has been a prettyy good experience for us. thank you...

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Great community! The apartment's hardwood floors are beautiful and the high ceilings make the apartment look bigger. Most of the staff is incredibly friendly and they are quick to respond to maintenance requests. The only big issue I have with the community is the heaters during the winter are very strong so it can become really warm in the units.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Communications are improving in the building and the construction is impeding less on our lives as residents. I think things are moving in the right direction

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Things improve over time. The community doesn't always let you know when they are coming to make major repairs, can be a bit startling to come home and know someone was in your apartment. The new fixtures in the bathroom are lovely and a big improvement though!

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

The hallways are all ways clean and the staff is all ways nice and respectful and all ways helpfull.Any time you bring a problem to the staff they don't hesitate to help .

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Overall so far, I have really enjoyed my experience with DARO. They are warm and welcoming and always prompt to service requests and assisting other needs.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

The building is beautiful and our apartment is the perfect place for us but the maintanance turn around time is a little lacking but the major hang up is the quality of the repairs, it's always half done or needs to be corrected. that's a major annoyance.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I love it here. The front desk staff is wonderful. Jackie is so great! The building is clean and quiet and the residents are nice. There is no commotion or anything that would bother residents. Overall I love living here !

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

The entire process of signing our lease was easy and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartment is bright and cheery and very spacious.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

The apartments are nice, it would be great to have free laundry! Also maintenance could respond to requests more thoroughly. Overall, I enjoy living here.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I have really fallen in love with this community, and hope to stay here for some time. Sedgwick is quiet, private, yet friendly and approachable. The building staff is extremely professional and always has a wave and a smile. The building is gorgeous and historic, and the location is convenient - I can walk home from downtown on a nice day in less than an hour, and Cleveland Park has all kinds of things to offer. I could easily go on and on. Great community!

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

The new courtyards are very nicely done. The lobby is looking very nice now that it is restored. Maybe the stairwells can be fixed next? The staff is always helpful and nice!

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I can see they are trying to improve the experience; it has been a challenge with the construction and last minute notifications of apartment maintenance and even major construction. When asked for more information, there is a response and an effort to improve

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I love Living at Sedgwick Gardens. The building itself is marvelous! Its historic charm remains but the facilities, like the gym and the laundry room are up to date. The apartment units are spacious and beautiful. The staff are super helpful and efficient. I love it here!

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I am having a wonderful time living here at Sedgewick especially the stores and my bank close by and Metro rail and bus right here near me. I am loving it.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

I like the building and like living in the location. I think the apartment is beautiful. However, whenever there is an issue with the apartment, I feel like it is not addressed promptly. Fortunately, I haven't had too many issues, but whenever I do have issues, I usually have to say something about it at least twice before it's taken care of. Most recently, when someone came to repair our heaters, they left a mess of dirt and also left behind some of the supplies they used to fix the heaters. It wasn't taken care of for two days.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Friendly staff and prompt service. The front desk is always willing to quickly help me with any issues that I might be facing. Maintenance quickly and cleanly took care of issues I was experiencing in my unit.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Sedgwick Gardens is a beautiful residence. The architectural features--especially in the lobby--are unbeatable! The staff is very friendly and helpful. They always have a staff member available at the front desk to greet residents and answer questions, and they make coffee for residents every morning at 8:00 a.m. The building is about halfway between the Cleveland Park and Van Ness metro stations, so it is convenient for metro riders. The proximity to the zoo is fantastic--fewer than 20 minutes to walk or one short stop on the Red Line. The only downside to Sedgwick Gardens is its location on a major traffic-heavy road. It makes it feel less like a community outside of the building.

Reply from Sedgwick Gardens

Sedgwick Gardens is a beautiful building with friendly neighbors and staff. I absolutely love living in this historic, yet modernly renovated home.